NATION

PASSWORD

Warlords: Space Warriors [FT/BT/IC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Vaxon
Post Marshal

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Warlords: Space Warriors [FT/BT/IC]

Postby Vaxon » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:31 am

Once, long ago... There were a group of beings, much like the ones on Earth for the longest time. That is of course, until now. Now they've advanced to the point where they can travel to other solar systems as well as new worlds, and build new Empires. We call them personally, "Warlords", and so, it begins....

Warlords; Space Warriors IC.

Welcome.

If you want to make a capital/extremely large ship, here's the app. Post it on the OOC;
Code: Select all
[b][i]Ship App;[/i][/b]
Name:
Size: (At maximum 200 KM by 200 KM by 200 KM)
Power: (1-10...)

My ships;

Name: The Destroyer
Size: 250 KM wide (w) by 300 KM long (l) by 250 KM tall (h) (I am super-advanced, therefore I get this.)
Power: 9.5

Name: The Harvester
Size: 200 KM w by 230 KM l by 200 KM h
Power: 6.7
Name: Imperial Warship
Size: 300 KM by 300 KM by 300 KM (second largest possible for super advanced, must ask first and apply all five of your capital ships...)
Power: 11.7
Name: Imperial Warship II
Size: 350 KM by 350 KM by 350 KM (largest possible for super advanced, must apply/ask first...)
Power: 12.5
Name: Imperial Warship III
Size: 400 KM by 400 KM by 400 KM (Must be super advanced + Endless resources combo and ask. Other capital ships must shrink below 100 KM.)
Power: 15.0
Greetings, If you're reading this, YOU ARE A STALKER!
Now, in all seriousness, I am an American Male.
Greater Mackonia wrote:"A car carrying a Communist a Capitalist and a Fascist breaks down, the Communist implores for the three to unite and push the car forward, though it may take significant time and misery. The Capitalist declares that the three should hire a taxi, though it will be costly and the taxi only has room for two. The Fascist gets in the car, sounds the horn and pretends the car is still moving."

-A Mack Saying.

Treko
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:31 pm

High-Chancellor Kiyax Joec
Kuatha Tau
Capital city of Nirav

It truly was an amazing sight to see, Nirav was an awesome creation that took nearly a millennium to perfect and it showed off the audacity of the Velloron people and their undying efforts to make this city better, and it truly was a grand spectacle that thousands flocked to. Kiyax looked from his office window and gazed down onto the city, he watched several hover cars and transports flash by before returning his sight back onto the military and congressional delegates; they had come to discuss the issue of colonization onto other planets, after decades of peace they wanted to take the risk to find other planets to add to the Velloran Republic. Both of the delegates gave convincing statements, Kiyax was surprised that the military was against the colonization rather than for it, surprisingly the congressional court was pushing hard for the colonization. Though he was fully against this exploration and colonization project, Kiyax had to think of the people, they had an abundant amount of resources but reports from each of the Republics planets were reporting deceases in certain mineral output, with a sigh Kiyax looked at the delegates. "I have come to a decision." Kiyax said with a heavy sigh, as he took a seat behind his desk, "We're going with the exploration and colonization of the neighboring planets." ordered Kiyax as he ran his over his hand over his cranial crest before looking down at the holo-tablet that sat in front of him.

Kiyax gave one final look at the two delegates before putting his signature on the holo-tablet, a smile broke across the congressional delegates face as he got up to receive the holotablet, "No." said Kiyax, as he stood up from his chair and looked at the military delegate who was making his way to the desk, "I will put this operation in the hands of the Velloran Republic Army." smirked Kiyax as he handed the holo-tablet to the military delegate who gave a quick salute before departing from the room. "High-Chancellor!" shouted congressional delegate in dismay, "You gave authorization for congressional plans." said the congressional delegate, as he neared closer towards Kiyax who was back in his chair. "I know it's the congressional plan, but I don't plan to sell out the native inhabitants or destroy resources to make way for something irrelevant." smiled Kiyax, as he sneered at the congressional delegate before rotating his chair towards the window, "This meeting is over. You can go complain to General Zadra Machkas." stated Kiyax as he waved the delegate away.

General Zadra Machkas
aboard Kuatha Tau's Revenge
Orbiting Ubipax Prime

Zadra looked out from the bridge of the Kuatha Tau's Revenge, the sun that shined over the planet was emitting a deathly glare but he was protected by the heavily tinted glass, Ubipax Prime was one of only a couple planets that had lights on the surface. It was a rare sight to see for most Vellorons as the risk to step out into the light would literally kill most, their skin didn't evolve for surface use, their bodies evolved for the use of underground living; echolocation is gift that all obtain during their creation in the womb, it has helped them in the past to conquer foes at night. While Zadra admired the sight from above he heard the faint clicking of heels approach him from behind, "General, we have just received orders from High-Chancellor Joec." stated the officer, as he handed the orders out, Zadra took hold of the message and quickly read over it, "How soon the can the fleet launch to KZV-495?" asked Zadra as he walked over towards his command chair. "A few hours to a day, Sir." responded the officer "Good, I want all units on shore leave to board at once." ordered Zadra as he pulled up a holo-log and began to look over his capital ship and the fleet that orbited Ubipax Prime.

I'll put map up of which planets later.

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:02 pm

High King Private Chambers, Compassian Citadel

Compassia, the main base of operations in this universe, was certainly a glorious sight to see. Towering trees dominated the planet, with floating islands raining down upon the canopy. Wildlife frolicked in clearings overshadowed by the greatest tree on the planet, the Home Tree, as Equalsun looked over the latest reports from the scouts sent into this new universe. The galaxy they had landed near was absolutely filled with life, and with little effort could, no, would be turned into a glistening utopia. He frowned at the latest report, though. The scouts he had sent to find expansion sites had reported back that there was sentient life here. If there was one thing that could stop the colonization of a new universe, it was confronting other races before at least a galaxy was conquered. Oh well, the Sowing would go as planned, just much more cautiously. "Eldenor, I request your presence in my chambers immediately." In a flash of light an Eldar appears kneeling before the desk, staff in hand, glowing from the teleportation. "Yes, my liege?" He replied, straightening up. It was only on matters of military strategy he was called into this office, and this, combined with the reports of sentient life, boded war. Equalsun clasped his hands before him, laying them upon his oak desk, which was grown from the tree. "We have a slight problem. I trust you've heard of the sentients in the area?" He thought, looking at his general. "Of course I have!" Eldenor replied, dreading where this was going. War so soon would cripple them. "Send spies into the Alien governments, find out who, what, when, why, and how they are, and report back." Equalsun thought, breaking the suspense. "Animated plants will do nicely."

In two of the three planets mentioned, the head of state receives an absolutely lovely potted plant to put on his desk. In one, though, a lovely janitor is sent a potted plant, before the idiot who made that mistake is reprimanded and the actual head of state receives a plant.

Bridge of the Valiant, 0200 hours

All was quiet as the Valiant moved towards a planet explored and definitely with no sentient life.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"GO"

Thousands of drop pods streaked towards the planet surface, with 100 Eldar Animators accompanying them. Once they landed, they quickly started setting up a home tree on the northernmost tip of the planet. From there, they could start growing forests across the entire surface of the planet.
Last edited by Equalsun Empire on Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spirit Animal of Castle Crashers

Quick link to my horrifically messy factbook.
Awarded the Honourable Epicness Award for Persuasive Nuclear Weapon Placement 2015

Dogs of War wrote:While the motto of the British SAS is "Who dares wins" the motto of Equalsun's SAS is "Who cares who wins?"

The Great and Kawaii™ Ella wrote:As much as I love Stellaris, video games are a magnet for powerwankers, and when the AI beats them too hard, they come over to II and P2TM and take their anger out on us.

So I got into am currently in a name-calling contest in a flag rating thread...

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Raziz
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raziz » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:47 pm

Sector 3, Designated Planet "Firma"

The Eclipse and several other star ships are moving towards the planet designated "Firma" to remove all life there and to secure it for the Empire. The Eclipse turned on it's sensors to detect any type of life forms there. All that was picked up was animal species and some human life forms using "primitive" technology.

Bridge of The Eclipse

"Admiral Koh, the weapons are ready to fire when we are in range"
"Good. We'll need this planet for own uses."
"Uh, sir, sensors have also detected missile launchers on the surface."
"Then Blast them! I don't care whey do for as long as they don't severely damage us!"
"Yes sir"

The officer went back to his station to order the men manning the Turbolasers and Ion cannons to target the ground of the planet.

Eastern Dormitory, Eclipse.

"Hey Zesk! You finished cleaning off the gunk on your armor?
"Shut up, Korig, it's not funny anymore.
"Oh come on! the some others still think it's funny."
"Yea, some do, the other couple thousand don't think it's funny anymore."
"Well I still think it's funny."
"I'm going to mess hall"
"Fine"

Zesk left the dormitory and went to the mess hall as he said he would. Sometimes, he wished he could just kill Korig.

Main Battery Control, Eclipse.

"Ready the Turbolasers and Ion Cannons! Ready! Aim! FIRE!

All hell broke loose. the entire surface of the planet designated "Firma" was being annihilated by the intense Turbolaser and Ion Cannon fire. Within 10 hours, the planet had been wiped clean of life and drop ships were already landing on the surface so yet another base may be constructed for cloning purposes.
Last edited by Raziz on Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rygondria
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rygondria » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:58 pm

the Vokul home world
The president sat at his desk. He was viewing files then he herd his phone he answered the phone and said, 'What is it Mr. Johnson ?''. he herd that the first colony rocket has been rocketed out of orbit and is about to land on a habitable planet where there first colony will be set up. the military sent a request to the president for a rocket to be built for defensive purposes and also the military also requested a massive arming up they also sent a plan incase of first contact with aliens.

Vaxon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaxon » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:38 pm

Drax
Capital of planet Dronos
Home of the Dronosian Empire

The Dronosians were doing their normal every day work, such as building newer and better technologies. They decided to test out their new scouting ship by sending it to unoccupied solar systems. They prepared the Launch, which would be held on Planet Orxon.

Erok
City of planet Orxon
Capital of the Technology Industry

The Dronosian Scout ship was launched into space along with a hefty crew of 320 men, and 20 women. All of them wearing the usual Dronosian soldier attire as they took off. The scout ship headed to the first unoccupied system closest to the Edge, or where the end of Known Space to the Dronosians was.
The Scout Ship took off from the Edge, and headed to a system. This system seemed to be teeming with life, similar to that of Modern-Day Earth. The Dronosians made contact with this planet, offering them to become apart of the Empire. Unfortunately, they didn't understand, so in stead they tried to destroy the scout ship. They failed. The planet was invaded, and all others captured as well. The remaining species on the planet that attacked Dronosians was enslaved, while the other species that welcomed them became honorary citizens.
Greater Mackonia wrote:"A car carrying a Communist a Capitalist and a Fascist breaks down, the Communist implores for the three to unite and push the car forward, though it may take significant time and misery. The Capitalist declares that the three should hire a taxi, though it will be costly and the taxi only has room for two. The Fascist gets in the car, sounds the horn and pretends the car is still moving."

-A Mack Saying.

North Calaveras
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 22, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby North Calaveras » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:18 am

Kiros, Clindath Territory

Shahshaw clicked his mandibles, the drop ship rocked from searing phased plasma that erupted from the enemies defensive positions. The Clindath were the hardiest enemy the Hostem had encountered since their rise to the stars. The war wasn't going very well either, their enemy was more advanced than them. The red spiders loved using stealth technology and slicing lasers to decimate their enemies, a fate many Hostem ships and troops were suffering. It had all started after a Hostem terraforming fleet was on it's way to begin an operation on a distant world until a fleet of ships appeared out of nowhere. They slaughtered all the Hostem and took the survivors to feed on. It was a horrific cycle as the two waged war against each other among the stars. Numerous skirmishes broke out upon each others fringe worlds. Though the Hostem were less advanced their technology was still effective enough to stay in the fight. Typically, the Clindath hunted in wolf packs and were prone to being caught in ambushes. A favorite tactic of the Hostem was to position fleet on the far side of moons or worlds and leave bait ships behind. When the Clindath arrived to raid them, the Imperium delivered deadly fire from afar in the form of radioactive projectiles and nuclear missiles.

The enemy was catching on however, they were smart, to some Hostem they were deemed even more intelligent. Shahshaw was there, at the siege of Rokume. He was just a larvae when the Clindath annihilated the colony and took the survivors. Luckily he escaped on a ship and was able to make it back to friendly space thanks to one of the Monarchs Princesses. When he matured and gained flight he joined the Hostem military, becoming a fierce winged warrior. The scar coming down one of his eyes past his antenna to his mandible proved that. Now he gazed at his enemy's world, they would be arriving at the drop zone soon. Using one of his four arms he turned on his rad harness, soaking his insides with radiation and cooling his body.

The dropship finally made it to the drop zone, it was a smoking ball of fire and the warriors had to jump out a short distance from the ground. They buzzed as they hovered out the side of the ship before it flew away. It's fate was uncertain, but from the looks of the incoming fire from the surface it would surely be destroyed. There appendages hit the ground as they landed, they were no-fly from now on as hovering was loud and would draw attention. Shahshaw flexed his wings and looked around, his eyes had a protective plastic like substance that protected them from the blinding light from the worlds sun. The surface temperature was hot, his harnass fed him information to the HUD. It was 125 degrees outside and there were no clouds in sight. The only cover were the rocky cliffs that dotted the landscape that offered some shade.

Shahshaw spoke, clicking away. " The Clindath have a cluster of anti-aircraft guns over the next ridge...their pounding out dropships and shredding our drones. It is a priority that we neutralize it, the Monarch demands this world be taken for the Imperium. We..." A large flash erupted, casting out all other light. Within moments, a few miles away a nuclear weapon had detonated, no doubt from the surface. The plume rose into the air throwing dust and ash and sand into the sky. It was beutifal to the Hostems eyes. Perhaps there was hope yet for this world and his people.

" That's the signal...move!" There band numbered fifty, armed to the teeth with Hostem small arms. The warriors scampered across the rocky terrain, almost silent. The movement was tiring, they were not able to land close enough to the A-A guns. This had happened many times during campaigns as Clindath anti-air weapons were especially deadly. Within an hour they had reached their target, however something didn't seem right. The sound of anti-air fire had stopped and when they looked closer they saw the guns were empty with nobody manning them. A few flashes of red could be seen crawling into holes around the weapon.

Shahshaw froze...and then saw the sun be blotted out. Like three huge beasts falling from the heavens and being thrown into hell came three Hostem warships and a Clindath cruiser. They were all on fire as they rained from the sky. If Shahshaw had eyelids he would have been wide eyed.

" Move to cover!" He clicked and shrieked. They all huddled together underneath a large rocky formation when the behemoths made touchdown. Time seem to move slowly as the shockwave raced towards them, an instant sandstorm had been created. They held on as the sandstorm flew past them at ridiculous speeds, sharp diamonds infested this worlds salt beds and they mixed with the air causing tiny slicing shards to slash against the rocks. The shock was over and they quickly got into their positions surrounding the A-A platform. All was silent, clouds of dirt casted broken light across the enemy outpost.

" Wait for them to start coming out of their holes, on my order." He said raising his pellet gun, gripping with all four arms. Sure enough the enemy came, scurrying with their long sharp legs like red dots to their stations. Shahshaw took aim at one of the creatures, as he did various other Hostem warriors picked out their targets. Silence was broken as Shahshaw squeezed the trigger sending a electrically propelled ball of dirty radioactive metal flew out of his weapon and exploded the head of one of the enemy warriors. The creature hunched forward, it's legs sprawled out and twitched. The other creature looked around in panic as the other Hostem rained death upon them. Pellets shredded and kicked up sand, grenades banged upon the ground sending shrapnel all around. It was sheer chaos as the Clindath rushed in all directions trying find cover.

A response finally came as one of Shahshaws comrades fell over, a pulse laser separating his head from his body leaving a steaming heap of organs on the ground. Shrieiking clicks and other cries were heard as the two forces killed each other. Red bursts of light erupted from the platform cutting into his warriors. Within moments it was over however, the area was wrecked from rocket fire and energy weapons. The anti-air gun itself was mangled from the opposing powers clash, a smoking husk was what remained of it.

Shahshaw hovered to a nearby cliff and looked out into the world and he saw only suffering...
Government: Romanist Ceasarist Dictatorship
Political Themes: Nationalism, Romanticism, Ceasarism, Militarism, Social Liberalism, Cult of Personality
Ethnic Groups: American, Latino, Filipino

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:36 am

Narso
Bechilli Tribe

The Bechilli tribe, or the 'Hounds' as it would be translated, mulled around. Today was a big day for the tribes of Narso. They would be receiving their very first space ship, built for them by the Xiox. The tribes had collectively decided to name it the Bechill Saf Ssalfel, or 'Hound of the Stars'. Each tribe was going to have their own celebration, with their own traditions. The Bechilli's traditions involved dogs, or the Narso equivalent of dogs.

The Bechilli were milling around, making food and decorating. For every Bechill, there was at least one 'dog', which they called Herbechill. The Bechilli celebration would involve costumes and a large bonfire, as well as dancing and music.

As the sun began to set, the bonfire was lit and people started gathering around, wearing various costumes. Most of the adult Bechilli had bone necklaces, made from bones from their Herbechill who had died, as a sigh of respect and that they would always be with them. As the flames burned on the towering bonfire, the festivities began. There were stalls where people sold rock-carving models of their new ship, as well as necklaces with star-shaped pendants made from rare gems. There was food stalls, clothes stalls, general stalls, all giving stuff out for free.

Narso
Shafellan Tribe

The Shafellan had a much mellower way to celebrate. They all gathered out under the stars and just stared up at the sky. A few cooked food, but it was an overall quiet, mellow atmosphere. The Shafellan were a much mellower tribe then the Bechilli, and had a special way with stealth. They had learned how to blend with the shadows, making them nearly impossible to see in the darkest shadows. How they learned to do this is unknown, but it's a skill, not a special racial ability.

The Shafellan stared up at the sky and the stars, laying on blankets and talking quietly to each other. This is how they would spend the night, slowly all falling asleep one-by one.

Narso
Shachala Tribe

The Shachala had a more artistic way of celebrating. They were in a large, dark cave, in which their houses and buildings were, but there was also a large stage. That was where the festivities would be taking place. There would be shows all night long, from plays to concerts. Food was being provided by the hunters and cooked over some of the many small fires around the cave.

The Shachalla gathered around the stage, wearing all kinds of costumes and artistic outfits, such as elaborate headdresses and jewelry. Actors walked on stage, accompanied by drumrolls, and the shows began.

Narso
Darlaan Tibe

The Darlaan were a fun-loving Tribe. Their celebration would consist of fun and games for all ages. From sack-tossing games, to basketball type ones, there would be enough games to last until everyone was tired out, and there were prizes, too. It was like one big carnival.

Sounds of laughter and happiness filled the air as the games began for both the young and old.

Narso
Persalfa tribe

The Persalfa are competitive, but in a good-natural way. Their celebration preparations consist of setting up courses and other competitive events, such as races, hoops, a hunting competition, ect.

People gathered around, warming up and preparing for the night ahead. It had been agreed that whoever one the most competitions would win a chance to become a crew member in their new ship, so the stakes were pretty high.

The Shinning Void,
Demeshal homestation.
Racial Information Center.

Faltinmack Ralteak Kalten Reth walked into the Racial Infromation Center, the Hub for information on other races in the galaxy. He was one of the Demeshal hired for scouting out other races, and his most recent assignment had been the Velloron. He hadn't been able to learn a ton, due to them living underground and making it hard for him to watch from a distance, but he had enjoyed his assignment none-the-less. Mostly because in the dark underground, he didn't have to deal with light. Most of his race never saw any light beyond the small little dots that were the the stars.

The Racial Control Center was pitch-black, just like the rest of The Shinning Void, but he could see perfectly, as if the room was illuminated. He could, in fact, see better in pitch-black then in a place that was actually lit. It was said that their race once lived on a planet, under a sun, but it's just legend, and no one actually knows if it's true. Living on this station is all they know now.

Faltinmack was here to report his findings about the Velloron before going back out into the field. Which his findings weren't much, and were mostly stuff he put together with no real proof, but he was going to report it, none-the-less.

His boss, a old Demeshal with short white hair and a faded red mask-like marking over his eyes, turned his rotating chair around when he heard Faltinmack enter. All Demeshal had markings on their face, each family with a different marking. The Reths had a marking running from their forehead down the side of their face (like the picture for the appearance for the Demeshal), of varying colors. Faltinmack's was a deep blue, which contrasted with his white skin. "Something to Report, Kalten Reth?" The old Demeshal said. The room was full of screens that had now glow, they were full of information about various races, most from The Republic of Allied Races. "Yes. I have reason to believe the Velloron are colonizing another planet, though I have no proof." The old Demeshal nodded thoughtfully,"Thank you for the report. Speaking of colonization, the Council has been talking about colonizing a planet. The alliance with the Xiox is what started the debate."
Faltinmack was appalled by this news. "But...We've lived on this station for as long as even the oldest can remember, our history is here. We couldn't survive on a planet that could support us, under a sun. This is our home," He said.
The old Demeshal shrugged,"I agree with you, we'll just have to see what the Council decides. Thanks for the report. You should get some rest before returning to the field." Faltinmack bowed his head before taking the express 'train' to his home, which was a good long ways away.

Xitha,
Capital city of Edex,
Xiox homeworld

Xenotelmarlok Kartaniontonm, President of Edex, was looking over a proposal to explore other systems and colonize a new planet. Edex was their home, but they were starting to run low on resources. They were trying to develop a power that was self-sustaining, but it was slow going. It was now that Xenotelmarlok knew that they should have started sooner, but there was no going back now, now they needed to find a solution before it really was to late.

And apparently that solution was to consume the resources of another planet. They couldn't ask their allies for help, because they were either sort of tribal or living on a space station in the Void, struggling to get enough resources for themselves. So they would have to take care of it themselves. This seemed like the only solution until they had some kind of sustainable energy.

Xenotelmarlok pulled a electric pen toward him with one of his tentacles, then picked it up in his long fingers, signing the paper-thin tablet with a flourish. The colonization project would now officially begin.
Times are looking grim these days~

Treko
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:08 am

General Zadra Machkas
Orbiting Ubipax Prime

The wave of shore leave transports had come to an end hours ago but they were still preparing for the jump to KZV-495, maintenance crew quickly made their to every part of the ship that needed checking, Kuatha Tau's Revenge was a mighty ship that required the best hands to take care of it. Zadra quietly sat in his chair and was overlooking the manifest of the ship, he slowly scrolled through the log to make sure everyone was accounted for and nothing was missing, thankfully everyone had arrived on board and supplies were ready for consumption. "How are the plasma propulsion engines?" asked Zadra, as he looked over at an engines officer, "The ship is preparing at optimal performance. We are ready to launch." replied the officer as he returned to looking over the large schematics of the ships engines. Zadra gave a slight nod before moving his hands over the comms button, "I want VRA personnel in their designated drop pods and or drop ships." ordered Zadra as he pulled up the manifest once again, "Once we hit KZV-495 we will run a bio-scan before giving you the immediate go." said Zadra as he closed the manifest before rising from his seat and making his way to the bridges tinted windows, he gave one last look at Ubipax Prime before returning to his seat. "Is everyone ready for launch?" asked Zadra, as he looked over at a comms officer, "Yes, everyone is locked." replied the officer. "Good, activate the FTL drive. We have a planet to colonize." Zadra said with a smile as he the ship rubble before launching towards KZV-495.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/089/1/f/burning_suns___cruiser_by_redan23-d5zu30s.jpg

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:36 pm

As the Valiant continues terraforming operations, an urgent missive is delivered to Eldenor. It reads:

"Subspace rupture headed your way, prepare for battle. Likely hostile."

The Valiant and surrounding fleet go to battle positions, and pods are scattered where the ships are supposed to surface. In a sudden jerk, dozens of monstrous battleships appear before the Eldar fleet. There is a slight pause. Then, in a single moment, all batteries on every ship present blaze to life, spewing death at each other.

"This is Animator 5 to Animator 63, battle in space. We're ordered to help assist."

"Copy that, on three. Meet you up there."

On the planet, the Animators disappear. Suddenly, the Norgan, for they were Norgan, ships are filled with Life Elementals, spawned by the Animators. As the Animators float through the ships, summoning life to do their will, one is hit by a Norgan bullet. He immediately turns into multicolored light, disappearing in a flash. The plants on that ship stop and fall, inanimate, to the ground. The freed ship then turns its guns towards the Valiant, which is 1.125km away. As the guns blaze, the Valiant drifts closer to the ship under the hail of fire. In an explosion of motion, hundreds of vines latch onto the opposing ship, tearing it to pieces. That's all the persuasion they need for the Norgans to withdraw. As the battlefield goes silent, the terraforming operations resume with a new vigor. Defenses were obviously needed, and hostile aliens, where the spies said there would be none, was terrible. War so soon was very bad for the expansion.

Awarded the Honourable Epicness Award for Persuasive Nuclear Weapon Placement 2015

Dogs of War wrote:While the motto of the British SAS is "Who dares wins" the motto of Equalsun's SAS is "Who cares who wins?"

The Great and Kawaii™ Ella wrote:As much as I love Stellaris, video games are a magnet for powerwankers, and when the AI beats them too hard, they come over to II and P2TM and take their anger out on us.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Raziz
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Raziz » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:05 pm

Unknown Sector

The Pride Of The Core was with many other Venators waiting to receive the order to do a random Hyperdrive jump. At last, the fleet got the order to do so, and so they did a random Hyperdrive jump that would send them anywhere in the galaxy.

Bridge of Pride Of The Core

"Hyperdrive jump in 5...4...3...2...1...Now! All personnel, please refrain from moving as you may get severe dizziness during the jump"

Sector 3, Bridge of the Eclipse

"Admiral Koh, the base has been established, what should we do next?"
"We go back to the Core, it's our Number #1 priority to defend it at all costs"
"Yes sir, I'll have the men take us to the Core."

The Officer then went to tell the men to go to the Core so that it may be defended...

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:11 pm

Raziz wrote:Unknown Sector

The Pride Of The Core was with many other Venators waiting to receive the order to do a random Hyperdrive jump. At last, the fleet got the order to do so, and so they did a random Hyperdrive jump that would send them anywhere in the galaxy.

Bridge of Pride Of The Core

"Hyperdrive jump in 5...4...3...2...1...Now! All personnel, please refrain from moving as you may get severe dizziness during the jump"

Sector 3, Bridge of the Eclipse

"Admiral Koh, the base has been established, what should we do next?"
"We go back to the Core, it's our Number #1 priority to defend it at all costs"
"Yes sir, I'll have the men take us to the Core."

The Officer then went to tell the men to go to the Core so that it may be defended...

"Sir, another Subspace rupture, heading for our position!"

Eldenor hit his head on the desk repeatedly. What was so popular about this planet?! "Move the fleet to battle positions, scatter pods where they're likely to come out, and recall the Animators."

"ALL SHIPS, DEFAULT BATTLE POSITION 9."

At that command, all ships move near the Valiant, pods are scattered, and a trio of Animators hovers where the aliens are supposed to surface. If it was the Norgans again, they weren't leaving.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Raziz
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Raziz » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:31 pm

The fleet came out of Hyperspace. Some of the crew members were just staring at what they saw, some others were barking out orders like crazy.

"Move the ships to the side! They'll barely harm us if they target the underside of the ship!"
"Aye, Aye sir!"
"JUST DO IT!"

Admiral Bolev was crazy after the fleet came out of Hyperspace and saw what was right in front of them. The ships moved to their underside so the ships could barely be harmed by direct fire.

"I swear if they fire upon us...."

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:35 pm

Raziz wrote:The fleet came out of Hyperspace. Some of the crew members were just staring at what they saw, some others were barking out orders like crazy.

"Move the ships to the side! They'll barely harm us if they target the underside of the ship!"
"Aye, Aye sir!"
"JUST DO IT!"

Admiral Bolev was crazy after the fleet came out of Hyperspace and saw what was right in front of them. The ships moved to their underside so the ships could barely be harmed by direct fire.

The Animators blink into the Alien bridge, blue fire glowing on their staffs. As soon as they saw they weren't Norgans, however, the fire sputtered and died. "Greetings, Aliens. Welcome to Hope. Please state your intent." The lead Eldar spoke, hovering a foot off the ground before the captain.

Meanwhile, the Valiant floats within 1km of the Alien ships, dwarfing them. The Pods stealthily latch onto the bottom of the ships, just in case they proved hostile.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Raziz
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Raziz » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:41 pm

Equalsun Empire wrote:
Raziz wrote:The fleet came out of Hyperspace. Some of the crew members were just staring at what they saw, some others were barking out orders like crazy.

"Aye, Aye sir!"
"JUST DO IT!"

The Animators blink into the Alien bridge, blue fire glowing on their staffs. As soon as they saw they weren't Norgans, however, the fire sputtered and died. "Greetings, Aliens. Welcome to Hope. Please state your intent." The lead Eldar spoke, hovering a foot off the ground before the captain.

Meanwhile, the Valiant floats within 1km of the Alien ships, dwarfing them. The Pods stealthily latch onto the bottom of the ships, just in case they proved hostile.

"This is Admiral Bolev or CA7363 of the Clone Empire. I actually have no intent as I have done a random Hyperspace jump to end up in a random area of the galaxy and well, I ended up here. The Fleet's intent though is to look for advanced Civilization such as yours and to hopefully be allies with them."
Last edited by Raziz on Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Treko
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:59 pm

General Zadra Machkas
Orbiting over KZV-495

The Ubipax Prime fleet quickly turned off the FTL drive and launched out of the tunnel of stars, their voyage had been cut short due to the amazing tech they had on board the Kuatha Tau's Revenge, as the fleet came within orbiting distance of KZV-495 a bio-scan was quickly initiated. Zadra slowly rose from his chair and made his way to the bride windows, he gazed down at the magnificent planet and was awestruck by the planets natural beauty, it was a planet of large size; it was mostly covered in tan lands but water was able to dwell deep within the lands. He stared down at the planet from behind the protected glass, "Run a bio-scan and mineral scan." ordered Zadra as he returned to his chair to examine the ship's internals, after taking his seat he pulled up a report and gave a slight smile as he read over the good reports. While he read the report he moved his right hand over the comm switch, "Exploration force. Await bio and mineral scans." ordered Zadra as he let go of the comms before returning to read the reports. "Sir, we have completed bio and mineral scans." stated an officer, "Go ahead. Read off the information." ordered Zadra as he leaned back in his chair.

"Sir, the planet is 60% land materials and 40% water." said the officer, as he looked at Zadra, "Mineral wise? The planet holds many of the minerals we need for our Republic." stated the officer as he finished the information. "What about inhabitants?" asked Zadra as he leaned forward in his chair, "Yes, they are of humanoid origins. Their current tech level? They have achieved minimal space flight. Threat? No." said the officer as he returned back to duties. Zadra took in the information before returning back to the comm system, "Exploration force. There are native inhabitants but their tech level does not match us in anyway." stated Zadra, "Your mission is to establish an SOB on the ground, after you establish an SOB await orders." finished Zadra as he hit the alarm for launch.

VO Deker Tajol
Aboard Kuatha Tau's Revenge
Preparing for launch

Deker and his squad of fellow Vellorons sat quietly in their drop ship, they had been sitting in the drop ship since they launched from Ubipax Prime but they didn't mind as their suits kept them comfortable during the voyage, he was looking over his HKL rifle when the alarms started to blare from within the confines of the on board hangar. Deker's comms quickly crackled to life as General Machkas began to give the exploration force their mission objectives, he sat their quietly listening to the message as well did the entire squad, as the orders came to an end Deker entered his squads frequency. "You heard General Machkas. We're setting up the SOB, don't fire on any inhabitants." ordered Deker as slammed a magazine into his HKL rifle before his titantium face plate slammed shut, the drop ship roared to life as the pilot and co-pilot began to quickly activate the ships system, as the pilot and co-pilot finished up green light began to flash inside the hangar and inside the drop ship. Deker gripped his HKL rifle with his armored hands as the drop ship detached from the on board hangar and quickly got sucked into the planets gravitational pull, the outside of the drop ship was covered in fire while the inside was cool Kuatha Tau temperature, it viciously shook as the drop ship began to pass through each layers of the planets atmosphere.

A massive shake passed through the drop ship as it finally broke through the atmosphere, "We have broken through the atmosphere." said the pilot, "We will reach the LZ in under a minute." said the pilot, as he increased the speed to catch up with the formation of drop ships. The HUD system was the most advanced one the Velloron had to date and their helmet came with five reinforced real life cameras that were small and hidden with the Titantium face plate, it was nearly impossible to destroy the cameras, unless a laser cannon hit you center mass.

"Be advised. Native inhabitants are in the area, do not engage unless fire upon." said the SOB officer, Deker nodded silently as he looked around at his squad who were gripping their HKL rifles, their fingers on the triggers just in case shit hit the fan. A low rumble echoed throughout the drop ship as the landing gear slowly came out, Deker felt his restraints unlatch from his seat before the bay door began to open up, bright light quickly shot into the interior of the ship but none of them were harmed by the light rays. "Spread out! stay low and throw down some covering!" ordered Deker as he hit the ground and aimed his HKL rifle at the inhabitants, while he watched for inhabitant weaponry he saw one of his men throw down a couple of boxes that expanded into small rectangular shields, Deker slowly got up and made his way behind the horizontal protection.

Time quickly passed and the native inhabitants had brought in their military, it was low grade tech that still used regular unaltered FMJ rounds, they wouldn't be able to kill anything with the small firearms. One of the inhabitants in charge of the military began to shout something but Deker was unable to understand it, he watched as his HUD system began to translate the language perfectly, the man was shouting something to surrender but it was futile for them. A large fireball quickly consumed the sky and began to descend quickly, it was the SOB they were waiting for, Deker took a quick look at the SOB before returning his gaze back to the inhabitant military who had shocked looks on their face. Deker looked down in the direction the native inhabitant were looking, a small child had silently made his way towards the Deker, he cocked his head and observed the boy before kneeling on the ground. The small child continued to move closer and closer to Deker who had his hand out to receive the child's small hands, as he reached for the boy he heard a loud crack then he felt a small FMJ round it his armor, Deker quickly grabbed the boy and rolled behind the horizontal cover before placing the child down. He quickly jumped up from behind the piece of cover before firing round after round into the native inhabitants, they didn't even have a chance to push forward, Deker slammed a new mag into his HKL rifle before looking at the child who was sobbing. The SOB had finally broken through the atmosphere and had slammed into the ground, a group of medics quickly exited the SOB and took the boy before attending towards the wounded inhabitants, it was useless, the high-kinetic laser rounds would have left massive bloody cavities in their bodies.

HKL(High-Kinetic round infused with Laser properties)

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Derricksons-Landing-336206593
Last edited by Treko on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:22 pm

The Shinning Void
City of Tellon
Residential area.

Faltinmack had just gotten back to his house when one of his co workers called him and said that they have conformation that the Velloran were making a new colony, and he was assigned to check it out. And so, without a moment of rest, he headed back to his ship and started it up. This was going to be a long job. He hoped that he would soon be home and able to get some rest. He loved to get to see the galaxy, but sometimes it would get tiring.

He flicked switches on his dash, and a dark grey HUD appeared on the 'windshield' of his ship. He lifted off and flew so that he was a ways away from The Shinning Void, which was hardly visible in the Void of space. "This is Kalten Reth, on my way to the Velloran," He said over the comms. "This is Shinning Void command, hope to see you soon, and good luck," Came the reply.

Faltinmack powered up his FTL drive, set his destination, his hand hovering over the button. It would take a few jumps to get where he wanted to go, so he wanted to make sure he took the path that would put the least strain on his FTL drive. Once he plotted his corse, he pressed the button, jumping into a smooth, but slightly disorienting, FLT jump

Orbit of KZV-495
Faltinmack orbited KZV-495. His ship was made for missions like this, and it blended with the dark of space, making it hard to detect, especially without any lights. He squinted at the light of the planet bellow. As he was about to start his surveillance, things started to go wrong. The engine of him ship sparked, sending a jolt of electricity through the ship, frying every control he had, as well as electrocuting him slightly. As the engines shut off, he began to drift toward KZV-495, gaining speed as the planet's gravitational pull got ahold of the ship. He cursed under his breath in his native tongue and tried to figure out what had just happened so he could fix it. He tracked it down to carelessness on his part. Going on two missions so fast had fried his FTL drive, and in turn, his engine.

He cursed again. There was nothing he could do as he spiraled toward the planet. About the only thing he had any control over were the wing flaps, made for traveling in atmospheres. They weren't perfect, but they would be enough to improve his chances of surviving the landing. He struggled with the controls and squinted against the light that burned his eyes as he entered the atmosphere, his ships shields protecting it from just burning up.

He managed to stop his spiral as he broke out of the atmosphere, leveling his ship just enough to slow it down. The impact was still rather brutal, though. His ship skidded across the ground, sending dirt or whatever the ground was made of into the air in a large cloud. The crash spot wasn't to far from where the Velloran seemed to be setting up their base.

Treko
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:28 am

VO Deker Tajol
At Surface Operating Base

The native inhabitants bodies had been taken and hidden within the depths of SOB, what the did with them was something of wonder to Deker, as he silently patrolled perimeter of the SOB with his squad a atmospheric disturbance was activated on everyone's HUD system. Deker quickly looked up into the sky and spotted the fireball fall through the atmosphere, it didn't take long for the object to breakthrough the atmosphere, while in it's spiraling decent the SOB scanned the object and identified as an alien space craft not known on Velloron military records. The coms quickly crackled to life, "VO Tajol! Get your squad out there now, the space craft didn't fall far." ordered the SOB officer, "Roger that, SOB." replied Deker as he gave and signal for his squad to move out in the direction of the crashed spacecraft. His HKL rifle was firmly held in hands and his shoulder, he kept his eyes open, the HUD system giving him updates on everything. Deker and his squad jogged most of the way towards the alien spacecraft, they came across a couple of native inhabitants but they quickly ran to avoid any confrontation, when they got within 200 yards of the space craft they hit the dirt.

"I count twenty hostile inhabitants surrounding the spacecraft." said Deker as he trained his HKL rifle on one of the inhabitants, the rest of his squad began to choose their targets, Deker squeezed the trigger and watched the HKL round blow a hostile inhabitant in half. The skirmish lasted less than a minute, their tech heavily out did the inhabitants, though he felt a little sympathy for the natives he continued on with his mission. As Deker and his squad neared the spacecraft he looked at the carnage they had wrought upon the enemy, they had completely decimated the inhabitants, "Poor bastards." muttered Deker, as he turned towards two of his men, "Tear that canopy off. We need to see if this alien is alive." ordered Deker as he readied his rifle and got closer to the spacecraft. The two squad members quickly rushed over to the side of the ship and began to grasp the edge of the canopy, as the two of them pulled on the canopy, Deker and the rest of the squad had their rifles trained on the ship. A final pull on the canopy sent it flying towards the ground, "This is VO Tajol of the Velloron Republic army." shouted Deker, as he continued to keep his HKL rifles trained on the ship, "You are interfering with a Velloron colonization mission. Come out and state you business!" ordered Deker as he awaited the reaction of the alien.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:18 pm

KZV-495
Crash sight

Faltinmack blinked his eyes open. He felt a sharp pain in his side but he was pretty sure the wound wasn't serious. He could hear the inhabitants of this planet mulling around outside of the ship, though he couldn't understand what they were saying. Or well, he could catch little snippets. He figured his translator must be damaged and repairing itself. He heard gunfire, as well, and he guessed the Velloran were firing on the inhabitants of this planet. He didn't approve, but it wasn't his job to meddle in the affairs of the other races, merely to observe.

He flinched when the Canopy was pulled off, then looked up, putting his hand above his light-sensitive eyes to protect the. Silvery-white blood leaked from a gash in his side, but beyond that he appeared unhurt. He had his mask and hood up over his face, so the only thing that could be seen was the light glinting off his black eyes. His translator still wasn't working properly, but luckily he had learned the Velloran language when he was studying them.

He painfully stood up and climbed out of the ship, tripping slightly and falling to his knees. His wound may not have been immediately life-threatening, but it was enough to weaken him. He squinted against the light. In this kind of harsh light, everything around him just kind of looked like a glowing blur. He could tell the general shape, but that was about it. "I am Faltinmack Ralteak Kalten Reth, a member of the Demeshal race," He said, his voice tight as he put his hand over his wound to slow the bleeding. He swallowed. Unlike what you'd expect, was he to be caught while doing a job, he was to tell the truth about what he was doing. "I am here to gather information on the Velloran race. For information reasons only, we have no intent of using this information against you or to find out secrets about your race. We merely seek knowledge of the Galaxy."

Treko
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:21 pm

VO Deker Tajol
KZX-495
Crash Sight

It was quite shocking that this Demeshal knew the language of the Velloron, many others had complained of the complexity of the language but this small percentage, sooner or later some majority were able to figure out the complex language. "Information gathering?" Deker asked inquisitively, as he ordered his men to lower their rifles, "You're hereby temporarily placed under arrest by the Velloron Republic army." said Deker as he pulled out titanium cuffs from his right thigh pouch, he walked up to Faltinmack and grabbed both of his wrist. As he locked the titanium handcuffs onto his wrist he took note of the Demeshal's wound, "Medic, he's been wounded. Patch him up for the journey." ordered Deker as he moved behind the Demeshal and laid both of his metal hands onto the aliens shoulders. The medic jogged up to the Demeshal and observed his side, "It's just a minor flesh wound." said the medic as he pulled out a couple of sedative and healing agents for the wound, he pulled out a needle gun and injected the sedative before applying the healing foam to the wound, "The sedative will dull the pain while the healing agent will clean out the wound and stop infection." said the medic as he arose from the ground before heading off towards the SOB.

"You're lucky we got to you Faltinmack." said Deker, as he walked next to the prisoner, "The native inhabitants began firing on us. A confrontation they started. One we didn't want." Deker said with a sigh as he used his hand to guide where Faltinmack should go. "Hopefully we can end this colonization with peace." said Deker, as he pushed the Demeshal along, "We rather not decimate an evolving species." Deker said with another sigh, as they got closer towards the SOB they came into a field clearing. Deker raised his fist into the air and the squad quickly stopped before dropping towards the ground, "Stay down, Faltinmack." ordered Deker as he raised himself slight off the ground to allow his HUD to scan the adjacent forest; multiple hostile natives popped up on the HUD. Deker sent the information over to his squad mates before looking at them, "I want a distraction west of the enemies location ordered." ordered Deker, as he gazed at squad mate who loaded a quake round into the grenade launcher, he raised his HKL rifle slightly above the grass before firing the round. A low sounding thoomp was the only thing the quake round made as it flew towards the enemies western position, a minor tremble began to erupt, "Let's move!" Deker ordered in a low whisper, he picked up Faltinmack and quickly ran across the open field and entered the forest.

"This is Tajol-1. We have retrieved an alien from the spacecraft wreckage, we'll be at the SOB in under five minutes." said Deker, as he led his squad and prisoner through the forest, "Roger that, Tajol-1. General Machkas is ready for interrogation." replied the SOB officer as he cut the comms. Deker gave a nod to the squad before continuing their walk back to the SOB, the rest of the way was quiet; the only occasional loud noise was snapping of a twig or stepping on a pile of leaves. Drop ships shot overhead as they neared the SOB, more VRA soldiers were running about the SOB; no doubt preparing to move on other parts of the planet. As Deker neared the entrance of the SOB he took a quick look at the sky and saw that drop pods were still falling from orbit, "Damn." Deker said jokingly, as he nudged the prisoner into the SOB before leading him to the interrogation room. "You'll be talking to General Machkas." said Deker, as he turned a corner of a hallway and opened a side room, he pushed the Demeshal in before closing it.

"What are you doing here?" said hologram that began to slowly sputter to life, Zadra began to slowly appear on the opposite end of the interrogation room, "Who are you?"
Last edited by Treko on Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:53 pm

Hope space, 5 minutes after contact

The Animators were on the verge of replying when they received an urgent message from Eldenor. "Second Norgan attack wave incoming, estimated 142 ships. Report to your battle stations, and tell the aliens to get out of there!" The Animator turned to the alien, his voice echoing inside his head, "We advise you leave. Hostile aliens are inbound. It's about to get messy." They then disappear in a flash of blue light, back to the Valiant.

The rest of the Fleet warps in, Defcon 5 declared. On the planet, seeds rocket to the sky, and the orbital plantforms( :rofl: ) prepare launchers and vines. Animators fly back and forth across the open space, their staves twirling. Life elementals come into being, ready to tear the ones who would burn and industrialize this planet.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Raziz
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Raziz » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:15 pm

Equalsun Empire wrote:Hope space, 5 minutes after contact

The Animators were on the verge of replying when they received an urgent message from Eldenor. "Second Norgan attack wave incoming, estimated 142 ships. Report to your battle stations, and tell the aliens to get out of there!" The Animator turned to the alien, his voice echoing inside his head, "We advise you leave. Hostile aliens are inbound. It's about to get messy." They then disappear in a flash of blue light, back to the Valiant.

The rest of the Fleet warps in, Defcon 5 declared. On the planet, seeds rocket to the sky, and the orbital plantforms( :rofl: ) prepare launchers and vines. Animators fly back and forth across the open space, their staves twirling. Life elementals come into being, ready to tear the ones who would burn and industrialize this planet.

"We aren't leaving. if we have giant ass Turbolasers and millions of Fighters, we're well prepared to hold our own against an attack. Hell, we'll even call our biggest damn ship just to stop these "Norgans" you keep on talking about.

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:19 pm

STRIFE!

1 Valiant
400 Solanders
Many, many animators
Countless Elementals

Alien fleet

VERSUS

142 Norgan battlecruisers
Last edited by Equalsun Empire on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Vaxon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaxon » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:45 pm

Deep Unknown Space...

The Dronosians decided to send a scout mission of 10 scout ships, 20 frigates, and 30 cruisers.
They headed deep into space, towards the Equalsun Empire's territory, as the major satellites they had sent across the galaxy picked up that they were the most Dronosian-like species, in terms of tech and weapons. They jumped into about 20 FTL, and were going to arrive in the new Unknown Space within two minutes.

OOC:
Equal, I'm going to be your friend.
Anyone who attacks you, has to go through HELL. >:D

-A Mack Saying.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:21 pm

KZV-495
Crash sight

"I understand," Faltinmack said when the Velloran said that he was temporarily under arrest. It was common procedure to co-operate with a race if a Demeshal was caught gathering information. It was a way of showing that they meant no harm, and that they accepted the consequences of having been snooping on a race, even though they never did anything with the information. As Faltinmack had said, they were a knowledge seeking race, that was it. They didn't want the knowledge for war tactics or anything like that, just purely to know. "Not all races are compatible with your medicine," He said, matter of factly. The medicine wouldn't hurt him, but the Demeshal knew of others that it would kill. "Thank you," He said to the medic.

"Yes," He agreed. "I can understand the inhabitants protest to a strange race suddenly deciding to make their planet their home. Perhaps if you had given them more warning, they would have reacted differently. That is just speculation, though, your tactics are your own." He walked along obediently, with no need for pushing and such. He stopped when Deker put his hand up, then dropped to the ground with the others. "I can help you fight, if needed," He said. He remained silent through the rest, just letting the Velloran take care of it unless they wanted his help. When he was picked up, however, he debated protesting but decided against it. Assuming that he wasn't carried the whole way back, he followed along quietly, observing the Velloran as he did. He tripped occasionally, due to not being able to see a log or stick because of everything being kind of blurred together in the light. He was glad to be out of the sun when they entered the SOB, his eyes were aching from the light and the tear in his suit from the wound was causing the exposed skin to burn, even if it was a small tear.

Once he was pushed in the room, he stood quietly, trying not to show his nervousness. He hoped that if he was obedient and acted harmless, they wouldn't kill him. From what he knew of the Velloran, they weren't the type to just kill him for now reason, he just hoped his observations were good. "My name is Faltinmack Ralteak Kalten Reth, of the Demeshal people. My job is to gather information on other races, and I was assigned to the Velloran. I assure you we have no intents to use the information to start a war with you. We're a curious race, we want to learn about the Galaxy," He said, swallowing nervously.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse