NATION

PASSWORD

Game of Thrones: a Realm in Anarchy (OOC/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sherwoode
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sherwoode » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:55 pm

Sealord Laerio Grynsell wrote:
Cheten wrote:
35,000-45,000. Any lower wouldn't be realistic because the Hightowers support in the war of the five kings was completely nominal and they sent no troops.

As for everyone else we need all seven houses filled before characters and minor houses are accepted. #TakeingcontroltilltheOPcomesback #Swag

No mutiny will be accepted. I take it you read how this particular sealord likes to deal with mutiny? :p

(we have some scraps of wifi here in France)

Oh how cool. And what did Cheten mean by "we need all seven houses filled before characters and minor houses are accepted"? Wait, that doesn't matter. Nevermind.

Cheten
Envoy

Founded: Mar 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cheten » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:31 pm

Sherwoode wrote:
Sealord Laerio Grynsell wrote:
No mutiny will be accepted. I take it you read how this particular sealord likes to deal with mutiny? :p

(we have some scraps of wifi here in France)

Oh how cool. And what did Cheten mean by "we need all seven houses filled before characters and minor houses are accepted"? Wait, that doesn't matter. Nevermind.

I just meant that usually you fill all the major contestants before adding minor ones ie the seven great houses of westeros
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=259811 = Fallout RP still accepting

Sherwoode
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sherwoode » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:11 pm

Oh. like Stark, Arryn, Lannister, what's left of Baratheon, Greyjoy, Martell, Tyrell, Frey, Tully, and all the others? Gotcha.

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse