NATION

PASSWORD

Zombie Apocalypse 2015(MT,OOC,FIRST PERSON)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Norgan Alliance
Minister

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Norgan Alliance » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:13 pm

Equalsun Empire wrote:So, when will the IC thread start?

When we have 10 people or so.
Call me Norga and I'll give you a cookie
|No Left Turn|
"When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons." ~ Principle Scudworth, 2003
The Liberated Territories wrote:Ancestry: Murican
Ethnicity: Murican
Race: Murican

Murica

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:14 pm

The Norgan Alliance wrote:
Equalsun Empire wrote:So, when will the IC thread start?

When we have 10 people or so.

OK.
Spirit Animal of Castle Crashers

Quick link to my horrifically messy factbook.
Awarded the Honourable Epicness Award for Persuasive Nuclear Weapon Placement 2015

Dogs of War wrote:While the motto of the British SAS is "Who dares wins" the motto of Equalsun's SAS is "Who cares who wins?"

The Great and Kawaii™ Ella wrote:As much as I love Stellaris, video games are a magnet for powerwankers, and when the AI beats them too hard, they come over to II and P2TM and take their anger out on us.

So I got into am currently in a name-calling contest in a flag rating thread...

Student, Canadian, ENFP

The Norgan Alliance
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Norgan Alliance » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:16 pm

The Dijel wrote:Name: Jan Illienko
Nationality: Bosnian
Bio: Born in old Yugoslavia during the cold war, Jan was conscripted into the armed forces in 1988, at the age of 18, but could only watch as the Soviet bloc fell apart at the end of the cold war, taking with it his homeland as a political entity. When his Serbian-commanded unit was ordered to fire on fellow Bosnians during the collapse of Yugoslavia in 1992, a 22 year-old Jan deserted his post; crossing the Adriatic to escape the chaos via Italy alongside his comrade, Stanislav Zhestaiev. Together, they traveled to South Africa, where they found work in security or on farms; it was here that Jan learned most of his survival tecniques, as the backstreets of Johannesburg are no place for the faint hearted. Stan settled in South Africa, settling down on a farm in the Northern Province, southwest of Messina, where Jan stayed with him untill the apocalypse had already begun, when Jan left to return home in search of his surviving family.
Personality: Stoic and tenacious, but loyal to his companions.
Status: Civilian, but techinically a Bosnian army reservist.
Job: Handyman
Friends or Family with him: None, sister Tania missing, Stanislav Zhestaiev in South Africa.
Equipment: Markov pistol with 60 rounds of ammunition, makeshift spear, toolkit, supplies for 5 days, monocular eyepiece, para-chord (5m), duct-tape (3 reels), fire-iron.
Appearance: Around 6ft in height, lean, wiry build, short haircut, some stubble beginning to grow, wears combat trousers and a dark hoodie.

Is this you?
|No Left Turn|
"When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons." ~ Principle Scudworth, 2003

Murica

The Norgan Alliance
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Norgan Alliance » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:19 pm

Moniodio wrote:Here is the app

Code: Select all
Name:
Bio (Has to be at least a paragraph):
Personality:
Job: Doctor, cook, or if soldier, medic, riflemen, etc.
Friends or Family with him:(Only civilians)
Equipment: has to be realistic, you can't say your carrying a panzerschrek and an mg42 that all fully loaded:
Appearance:

MY APP:

Name:Michael Moniodis
Sex:Male
Nationality:Greek
Bio (Has to be at least a paragraph):Michael born to a small greek island named Chios,in Greece.At 15 years old he joined the Communist Youth of Greece and stayed active until the Apocalypse begun.At the age of 18 he went to the Yugoslavian camp to fight the Zombies.He is carrying his family with him and his two best friends.He hates Americans,Germans and Turks and he likes Russians and Cubans.He was a kick-boxer
Personality:Good,Funny,he fights very easy with another man,Angry
Job:Kick Boxer
Friends or Family with him:His best friends Giannis and Thanos.
Equipment: has to be realistic, you can't say your carrying an RPG and an M60 that all fully loaded:AK-47,Revolver,Combat Knife
Appearance:184 height,87 kg,Brown hair,athletic

Is this you?
(image)
|No Left Turn|

Murica

Moniodio
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Moniodio » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:21 pm

Moniodio wrote:Here is the app

Code: Select all
Name:
Bio (Has to be at least a paragraph):
Personality:
Job: Doctor, cook, or if soldier, medic, riflemen, etc.
Friends or Family with him:(Only civilians)
Equipment: has to be realistic, you can't say your carrying a panzerschrek and an mg42 that all fully loaded:
Appearance:

MY APP:

Name:Michael Moniodis
Sex:Male
Nationality:Greek
Bio (Has to be at least a paragraph):Michael born to a small greek island named Chios,in Greece.At 15 years old he joined the Communist Youth of Greece and stayed active until the Apocalypse begun.At the age of 18 he went to the Yugoslavian camp to fight the Zombies.He is carrying his family with him and his two best friends.He hates Americans,Germans and Turks and he likes Russians and Cubans.He was a kick-boxer
Personality:Good,Funny,he fights very easy with another man,Angry
Job:Kick Boxer
Friends or Family with him:His best friends Giannis and Thanos.
Equipment: has to be realistic, you can't say your carrying an RPG and an M60 that all fully loaded:AK-47,Revolver,Combat Knife
Appearance:184 height,87 kg,Brown hair,athletic

Is this you?
(image)

More or less.,..
Rostrog rebellion:Victory
Second Rostrog war:Victory
Parndian War:Victory
ALLIES ADN CLOSE FRIENDS:
Artite
Seraa
Langock

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alouite » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:56 pm

So, I was thinking of running into one of you in Sarajevo or Zenica anyone wanna meet there and trade weapons and maybe band together at start.
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

The Norgan Alliance
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Norgan Alliance » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:59 pm

Alouite wrote:So, I was thinking of running into one of you in Sarajevo or Zenica anyone wanna meet there and trade weapons and maybe band together at start.

That sounds fine to me, I don't have much shooting experience could you help with that?
|No Left Turn|

Murica

Moniodio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Moniodio » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:02 pm

Alouite wrote:So, I was thinking of running into one of you in Sarajevo or Zenica anyone wanna meet there and trade weapons and maybe band together at start.

Anybody can start wherever he wants.But we will think about that!
Artite
Seraa
Langock

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:03 pm

Moniodio wrote:

Hawaii :lol:
Spirit Animal of Castle Crashers

Quick link to my horrifically messy factbook.
Awarded the Honourable Epicness Award for Persuasive Nuclear Weapon Placement 2015

Dogs of War wrote:While the motto of the British SAS is "Who dares wins" the motto of Equalsun's SAS is "Who cares who wins?"

The Great and Kawaii™ Ella wrote:As much as I love Stellaris, video games are a magnet for powerwankers, and when the AI beats them too hard, they come over to II and P2TM and take their anger out on us.

So I got into am currently in a name-calling contest in a flag rating thread...

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Moniodio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Moniodio » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:08 pm

Equalsun Empire wrote:
Moniodio wrote:

Hawaii :lol:

Hawaii was my first starting location i thought to put in the story but i changed it! :)
Artite
Seraa
Langock

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:33 pm

I was wondering are there survivalist communities yet or is it still anarchy?
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

The Norgan Alliance
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Norgan Alliance » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:59 pm

I think maybe we should lower the party to 7 or 8 so we can start earlier and our group will be more manageable.
|No Left Turn|

Murica

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:00 pm

The Norgan Alliance wrote:I think maybe we should lower the party to 7 or 8 so we can start earlier and our group will be more manageable.

I agree.
Hyman Minsky

The Norgan Alliance
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Norgan Alliance » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:02 pm

Alouite wrote:
The Norgan Alliance wrote:I think maybe we should lower the party to 7 or 8 so we can start earlier and our group will be more manageable.

I agree.

We also need a Lara Croft.
|No Left Turn|

Murica

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:02 pm

Alouite wrote:I agree.

We also need a Lara Croft.

Sorry, a what?
Hyman Minsky

The Norgan Alliance
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Norgan Alliance » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:03 pm

Alouite wrote:
The Norgan Alliance wrote:We also need a Lara Croft.

Sorry, a what?

A Lara Croft-ish girl.
|No Left Turn|

Murica

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:04 pm

Alouite wrote:Sorry, a what?

A Lara Croft-ish girl.

what is Lara Croft (I really don't know)
Hyman Minsky

The Norgan Alliance
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Norgan Alliance » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:06 pm

Alouite wrote:
The Norgan Alliance wrote:A Lara Croft-ish girl.

what is Lara Croft (I really don't know)

Lara Croft
|No Left Turn|

Murica

The Dijel
Envoy

Founded: Apr 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dijel » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:18 am

The Dijel wrote:Name: Jan Illienko
Nationality: Bosnian
Bio: Born in old Yugoslavia during the cold war, Jan was conscripted into the armed forces in 1988, at the age of 18, but could only watch as the Soviet bloc fell apart at the end of the cold war, taking with it his homeland as a political entity. When his Serbian-commanded unit was ordered to fire on fellow Bosnians during the collapse of Yugoslavia in 1992, a 22 year-old Jan deserted his post; crossing the Adriatic to escape the chaos via Italy alongside his comrade, Stanislav Zhestaiev. Together, they traveled to South Africa, where they found work in security or on farms; it was here that Jan learned most of his survival tecniques, as the backstreets of Johannesburg are no place for the faint hearted. Stan settled in South Africa, settling down on a farm in the Northern Province, southwest of Messina, where Jan stayed with him untill the apocalypse had already begun, when Jan left to return home in search of his surviving family.
Personality: Stoic and tenacious, but loyal to his companions.
Status: Civilian, but techinically a Bosnian army reservist.
Job: Handyman
Friends or Family with him: None, sister Tania missing, Stanislav Zhestaiev in South Africa.
Equipment: Markov pistol with 60 rounds of ammunition, makeshift spear, toolkit, supplies for 5 days, monocular eyepiece, para-chord (5m), duct-tape (3 reels), fire-iron.
Appearance: Around 6ft in height, lean, wiry build, short haircut, some stubble beginning to grow, wears combat trousers and a dark hoodie.

Is this you?

Thats pretty much what I was thinking, cheers. So how many people does that give us?
The Independant Order welcomes careful drivers!

Moniodio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Moniodio » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:55 am

Well.the party will be at 7 people.Co-ops how many have registered??
Artite
Seraa
Langock

The Norgan Alliance
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Norgan Alliance » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:54 am

Moniodio wrote:Well.the party will be at 7 people.Co-ops how many have registered??

We have 5 so far.
|No Left Turn|

Murica

Moniodio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Moniodio » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:12 am

Moniodio wrote:Well.the party will be at 7 people.Co-ops how many have registered??

We have 5 so far.

Great.I was thinking if we were start it now!UH?
Artite
Seraa
Langock

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:17 am

Moniodio wrote:
The Norgan Alliance wrote:We have 5 so far.

Yeah but I would recommend that most of us start in South-Eastern Europe to make easier to contact other, though any other region would suffice.
Hyman Minsky

Moniodio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Moniodio » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:18 am

Alouite wrote:
Moniodio wrote:

Yeah but I would recommend that most of us start in South-Eastern Europe to make easier to contact other, though any other region would suffice.

My character will start on Yugoslavia.But everybody can spawn wherever he wants!So...should i start the IC?
Artite
Seraa
Langock

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:27 am

Moniodio wrote:
Alouite wrote:Yeah but I would recommend that most of us start in South-Eastern Europe to make easier to contact other, though any other region would suffice.

My character will start on Yugoslavia.But everybody can spawn wherever he wants!So...should i start the IC?

So, where in former Yugoslavia
Hyman Minsky

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse