NATION

PASSWORD

1840 RP, (open, OOC thread)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Epraria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Epraria » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:05 pm

Aloutie did you edit so that you had 650 thousand men or what?
You can call me Easy-E or Eppie if you want but you can if you are really lazy call me Ep.
I am Spanish so don't ever expect me to have anything close to perfect grammar.
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.97
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
Myansaland wrote:
HorusLand wrote:How's the revolution going?

I will not pay my taxes this year :p

After all, I recieved a letter from the City of Warsaw recognizing me as an indepedent apartment.

Founding Member of LAVMEO
My proud anthem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ5dSdxUGLc

Bolguria
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bolguria » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:06 pm

Epraria wrote:
Bolguria wrote:
I was planning to do this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_San_Stephano

And give you the rest of Thrace.

As long as I get albania, Bosnia and montenegro I am happy.

I won't lay a hand on them.

I'll try to put up another IC post by tomorrow.
Народна Pеcпублика Болгурия
People's Republic Of Bolguria

----Cлава|Glory----
-------За|For-------
България|Bulgaria
Come To Slavia!
For - Pan-Slavism, Moderate Nationalism, Ataka (Party), Scandinavian Capitalism, Liberalism, Snowden, LGBT Rights, Abortion, Assad, Putin, Russia, Bulgaria, Serbia.
Neutral - Israel, Religion, America, China, India, Obama, Communism, Fascism, Monarchy, Social Security, Iran, Merkel, E.U, Conservativism, USSR.
Anti - Turkey, Erdogan, Islam, Euro, France, Nazism, Eco-Mentalists, Kebab, Roma, Bush, Terrorism.
I'm a mix of Russian and Bulgarian, and I'm proud of both my bloodlines. I live in London, and attend high school. Follower of Levskism and Pan-Slavism, and a patriot of the Bulgarian Republic.

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alouite » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:07 pm

Yes, but most are defensive forces and I could have up to 1,235,000 if I began recruiting.
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

Epraria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Epraria » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:08 pm

Bolguria wrote:
Epraria wrote:As long as I get albania, Bosnia and montenegro I am happy.

Ok and in my next IC post I will launch an attack on ottoman Serbia if that is ok.
You can call me Easy-E or Eppie if you want but you can if you are really lazy call me Ep.
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
Myansaland wrote:

After all, I recieved a letter from the City of Warsaw recognizing me as an indepedent apartment.

Epraria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Epraria » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:09 pm

Alouite wrote:Yes, but most are defensive forces and I could have up to 1,235,000 if I began recruiting.

That is strange considering that the northern German states and Prussia had 550 thousand men at the start of the seven weeks war. So now I feel justified to have over 1 million men in the Austrian army.
Myansaland wrote:

Bolguria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bolguria » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:10 pm

Epraria wrote:
Bolguria wrote:

Ok and in my next IC post I will launch an attack on ottoman Serbia if that is ok.

Very well.

I will be launching an attack via Romania on the Ottoman Principality of Bulgaria.

----Cлава|Glory----
-------За|For-------
България|Bulgaria
Come To Slavia!
For - Pan-Slavism, Moderate Nationalism, Ataka (Party), Scandinavian Capitalism, Liberalism, Snowden, LGBT Rights, Abortion, Assad, Putin, Russia, Bulgaria, Serbia.
Neutral - Israel, Religion, America, China, India, Obama, Communism, Fascism, Monarchy, Social Security, Iran, Merkel, E.U, Conservativism, USSR.
Anti - Turkey, Erdogan, Islam, Euro, France, Nazism, Eco-Mentalists, Kebab, Roma, Bush, Terrorism.
I'm a mix of Russian and Bulgarian, and I'm proud of both my bloodlines. I live in London, and attend high school. Follower of Levskism and Pan-Slavism, and a patriot of the Bulgarian Republic.

Epraria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Epraria » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:11 pm

Bolguria wrote:
Epraria wrote:Ok and in my next IC post I will launch an attack on ottoman Serbia if that is ok.

Very well.

I will be launching an attack via Romania on the Ottoman Principality of Bulgaria.

The ottomans will fall earlier then RL now.
Myansaland wrote:

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:12 pm

That's why I came up with my equation, I knew that armies were slightly quantity based but that the economy couldn't thrive without a majority working in manufacturing and agriculture. Though it is pretty basic.
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Epraria wrote:
Bolguria wrote:
Very well.

Well, at least in Europe.
Hyman Minsky

Epraria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Epraria » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:13 pm

Alouite wrote:That's why I came up with my equation, I knew that armies were slightly quantity based but that the economy couldn't thrive without a majority working in manufacturing and agriculture. Though it is pretty basic.

Well I will have 1,05 million men in the Austrian army for now. But with recruitment and I can reach much more.
Last edited by Epraria on Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Myansaland wrote:

The Grand Republic of Hannover
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Republic of Hannover » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:21 pm

So what could my Army size be, realistically? I don't want to pick a number and then have problems later on
Last edited by The Grand Republic of Hannover on Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NSG - Independent. Senator Daniel Krumholz
1870 Real-World RP - Colombia
2014 RP - Colombia
Marsisian Communist Revolution - Hannover
1913 RP - Great Britain

You may also contact me at Here

Bolguria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bolguria » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:21 pm

Epraria wrote:
Bolguria wrote:
Very well.

And I will make them pay BIG time unlike real life. When I'm finished with them, their army will be the laughing stock of the world.

----Cлава|Glory----
-------За|For-------
България|Bulgaria
Come To Slavia!

Epraria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Epraria » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:32 pm

Bolguria wrote:
Epraria wrote:The ottomans will fall earlier then RL now.

And I will make them pay BIG time unlike real life. When I'm finished with them, their army will be the laughing stock of the world.

It's gonna be tiny right?
Myansaland wrote:

Bolguria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bolguria » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:34 pm

Epraria wrote:
Bolguria wrote:

It's gonna be tiny right?

Their navy will be rubber ducks with water pistols taped onto them...gives you an idea now?
Last edited by Bolguria on Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

----Cлава|Glory----
-------За|For-------
България|Bulgaria
Come To Slavia!

Epraria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Epraria » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:41 pm

Bolguria wrote:
Epraria wrote:It's gonna be tiny right?

Their navy will be rubber ducks with water pistols taped onto them...gives you an idea now?

By the way will you have an Russian revolution?
Myansaland wrote:

Bolguria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bolguria » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:44 pm

Epraria wrote:
Bolguria wrote:

By the way will you have an Russian revolution?

If we get that far, then I'll probably do a presidential system, but Democratic and not Communist.

----Cлава|Glory----
-------За|For-------
България|Bulgaria
Come To Slavia!

Epraria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Epraria » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:50 pm

Bolguria wrote:
Epraria wrote:By the way will you have an Russian revolution?

If we get that far, then I'll probably do a presidential system, but Democratic and not Communist.
If we get far enough i plan on creating the danubian federation.
Or USGA in a way similar to ferdinads plan.
Myansaland wrote:

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Republic of Hannover » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:53 pm

Epraria wrote:
Bolguria wrote:
If we get far enough i plan on creating the danubian federation.

How does the time system work in this RP? :)
2014 RP - Colombia
1913 RP - Great Britain

Epraria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Epraria » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:56 pm

The Grand Republic of Hannover wrote:
Epraria wrote:If we get far enough i plan on creating the danubian federation.

I dont know.
Myansaland wrote:

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:13 pm

Epraria wrote:
The Grand Republic of Hannover wrote:

I dont know.

Perhaps a month per page? Just a suggestion.
Last edited by Alouite on Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hyman Minsky

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:58 pm

Well I want the rest of Denmark, so Northern Denmark and Norway are what I will look into after my war with France.
Hyman Minsky

Epraria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Epraria » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:59 pm

Alouite wrote:Well I want the rest of Denmark, so Northern Denmark and Norway are what I will look into after my war with France.

:palm:
Myansaland wrote:

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Republic of Hannover » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:32 pm

Spain's total size of its armed forces will be 1.15 million. Is anyone against it? I could change it
2014 RP - Colombia
1913 RP - Great Britain

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Republic of Hannover » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:33 pm

But I still feel like the limit should be 500k active members for the first few years...
2014 RP - Colombia
1913 RP - Great Britain

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:41 pm

Bolguria wrote:
Epraria wrote:As long as I get albania, Bosnia and montenegro I am happy.

That works very well. Would you mind if I was able to get the remainder of Serbia later on since Austria will be gaining Bosnia and such? It'll prevent any Serb resistance, as they might see the Slavic Bulgars as a better alternative to the Austrians (no offense).

I'm also hoping to gain Greece as a puppet or something similar, perhaps even a province. I'll get going on the Kingdom of Bulgaria soon.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse