NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part VIII [open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:08 pm

"Well thanks, hon', god, never thought I'd call someone that." Natiya frowned at the realization. It was sarcasm of course, her own brand, that really, anyone could pull off. "Well, we could play ISpy or something."

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:12 pm

Neil and Gretta stood in the lab, they put on their goggles and stepped behind the lead bunker. In the middle of the room the tablet sat on the testing table with power cables clamped to it's surface.

"Pull the lever!" Neil shouted.

Gretta grinned as she pulled the lever allowing a great electrical current to go through the stone tablet. Suddenly the current discharged deflected from the stone in a greater voltage than was intended. The discharge scattered through the lab trying to ground itself, with ball lightning appearing. As the current continued trough the tablet, the lab was nearly filled with enough energy to cook a thanksgiving feast in seconds and burn it in a few more. The two raptors watched mesmerized, until the circuit breakers kicked in and cut off the power to the lab. The now were in the dark, with only the dissipating plasma fireballs lighting the lab.

"What if we set it on fire with thermite next?" Gretta suggested.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:14 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:
As they walked down the ill lit street Primordial let his eye wander to the shadows and shapes that the light only half clung to both seeking the next symbol and weary of danger. “Nope, this method is so ridiculous no sane civil servant would think about it and any insane ones would join us.” He said with a wicked grin on his face. He rested a hand against one wall feeling for something that neither Torii nor kaytia could sense it pulsed in his mind like an old tumor that wouldn’t relent before turning left to stare at an image of large burning tri-lobed eye. “Their after us for many things. Fraud, parking violations, failure to appear in court, abduction and trespassing.”

"Fraud?"

Katya frowned. "Abduction?"

She gasped. Maybe it was that bad. Okay, so they had done everything a normal criminal group would do, so what? She kept following Primordial.

Torii's interest was perked. A secret, hard to find group of people, being sought after by the police, guilty of all sorts of crimes?

She remembered her jacket and triangle shades back home.

"Um...", She spoke up, "I think I forgot something back home. I'll be right back."

And with that, the girl turned and skipped off, seemingly nonchalantly.

He shrugs nonchalantly at her sudden need to leave. “Alright then hurry back, remember to stay on Aegis’s streets the other ones aren’t safe at night. We’ll just wait here till you get back.” He said watching her leave. A few minutes after she had departed he turned to Katya saying “So how have you been?” however he quickly looked away as a sound came from one of the nearby alley ways.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:19 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Neil and Gretta stood in the lab, they put on their goggles and stepped behind the lead bunker. In the middle of the room the tablet sat on the testing table with power cables clamped to it's surface.

Gretta grinned as she pulled the lever allowing a great electrical current to go through the stone tablet. Suddenly the current discharged deflected from the stone in a greater voltage than was intended. The discharge scattered through the lab trying to ground itself, with ball lightning appearing. As the current continued trough the tablet, the lab was nearly filled with enough energy to cook a thanksgiving feast in seconds and burn it in a few more. The two raptors watched mesmerized, until the circuit breakers kicked in and cut off the power to the lab. The now were in the dark, with only the dissipating plasma fireballs lighting the lab.

From out of the blackness their was a sound that had no place in the realm of man, it was a hollow noise that issued only from the most hateful and destructive of creatures and it radiated making the lead bunk vibrate under its strain. It assailed the mind just as much and black specks and white spots danced in front of the eyes of those that heard it. Their was a sudden movement in the lab as the sounds of lurching steps and moving equipment filled the ears of those hidding from it.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:23 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:
"Fraud?"

Katya frowned. "Abduction?"

She gasped. Maybe it was that bad. Okay, so they had done everything a normal criminal group would do, so what? She kept following Primordial.

Torii's interest was perked. A secret, hard to find group of people, being sought after by the police, guilty of all sorts of crimes?

She remembered her jacket and triangle shades back home.

"Um...", She spoke up, "I think I forgot something back home. I'll be right back."

And with that, the girl turned and skipped off, seemingly nonchalantly.

He shrugs nonchalantly at her sudden need to leave. “Alright then hurry back, remember to stay on Aegis’s streets the other ones aren’t safe at night. We’ll just wait here till you get back.” He said watching her leave. A few minutes after she had departed he turned to Katya saying “So how have you been?” however he quickly looked away as a sound came from one of the nearby alley ways.

Torii sprinted as fast as she good, vaulted over a few fences, slipped through a hole in a wall, etc, until she had made it to the apartment. She ran through the halls at a blistering speed, rolling and crashing right into her apartment, and almost smashed into the wall as she made a desperate lunge for her uniform.

A minute later, she looked at herself in the mirror, smiling as her tan uniform was replaced with black leather and pointy sunglasses. "Time to stop some crooks.", She told herself as she turned and left. She had a job to do.

Meanwhile, Katya responded to Prim with a "Oh, I'm fine. I mean, I've been handling things fine...not as good as they should be, though."

She was startled when they heard the noise. About then, Torii ran back up, panting slightly, and tugged her sister's arm.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:31 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:

Torii sprinted as fast as she good, vaulted over a few fences, slipped through a hole in a wall, etc, until she had made it to the apartment. She ran through the halls at a blistering speed, rolling and crashing right into her apartment, and almost smashed into the wall as she made a desperate lunge for her uniform.

A minute later, she looked at herself in the mirror, smiling as her tan uniform was replaced with black leather and pointy sunglasses. "Time to stop some crooks.", She told herself as she turned and left. She had a job to do.

Meanwhile, Katya responded to Prim with a "Oh, I'm fine. I mean, I've been handling things fine...not as good as they should be, though."

She was startled when they heard the noise. About then, Torii ran back up, panting slightly, and tugged her sister's arm.

Primordial looked at her momentarily with slight puzzlement before turning back down the street and walking towards a large air vent tucked into the side walk. With a grating sound he opened the steel vent with his telekinesis gesturing for the sisters to talk the ladder down to the bottom. “Yes. It’s in a sewer” he replied after seeing the look on their face “Most of the things we deal with enjoy dark places so this helps us entice them into this realm.”

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:35 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

Primordial looked at her momentarily with slight puzzlement before turning back down the street and walking towards a large air vent tucked into the side walk. With a grating sound he opened the steel vent with his telekinesis gesturing for the sisters to talk the ladder down to the bottom. “Yes. It’s in a sewer” he replied after seeing the look on their face “Most of the things we deal with enjoy dark places so this helps us entice them into this realm.”

"Demonic summonings? In a sewer? I don't know..."

Katya was visibly nervous. She didn't like the sound of either of those. She didn't want to get involved, and she was afraid she'd ruin her uniform.

"Sounds cool.", Torii said, much braver than her sister. Now, Katya had no other choice but to follow. She sighed.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:35 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Neil and Gretta stood in the lab, they put on their goggles and stepped behind the lead bunker. In the middle of the room the tablet sat on the testing table with power cables clamped to it's surface.

From out of the blackness their was a sound that had no place in the realm of man, it was a hollow noise that issued only from the most hateful and destructive of creatures and it radiated making the lead bunk vibrate under its strain. It assailed the mind just as much and black specks and white spots danced in front of the eyes of those that heard it. Their was a sudden movement in the lab as the sounds of lurching steps and moving equipment filled the ears of those hidding from it.

Neil grabbed the red phone off the wall of the bunker. "Scarface, move the chicks to the safe room and stay there." he ordered felling that they had released something.

The noise gave the duo a massive headache. They didn't consider the situation dangerous because they were not bleeding yet. It was a general rule of thumb. They remained in the bunker as Gretta disconnected the (inactive) power cables to the tablet. They waited for the power to come back on to the lab since the doors had power locks.

Erucia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:41 pm

New Aksarben wrote:
The personification returned a minute later with the now-opened letter, and sat back down on the couch. He removed the letter from the envelope and quickly read it. "Hmm.... Its inviting me to be in the communal dining room to discuss a trip to Yoshi's homeland.... Did he want to show his homeland before he returned to the Building? Because if so, that would be awesome!" He smiled happily at that, and his tail waved behind him the best it could, seeing as it was between his back and the couch. No one had yet told Jacob that Yoshi had died, so he just assumed that Yoshi would be returning soon, but wanted his friends to see his homeland before he came back.

Jacob thought of something then, and looked at the others. "Hey, maybe there are openings for people to come with? Would any of you want to go with? I'm sure it will be fun!" Jacob had the brightest smile on his face as he looked over at Dora, Ray and Albert. Jacob's brother shrugged. He didn't really feel like going on another vacation/trip so soon after the one to Torsiedelle and the Branriech. Jacob, on the other hand really wanted to go, and secretly would love if people he thought of as good friends would be able to come with. Like Dora or Ray.

Albert, on the other hand, did know Yoshi was dead, but didn't feel like telling Jacob. HE knew it would ruin the mood, and that Jacob wouldn't take it very well, so instead, he nodded. "Hmm. Ray? Would you want to go along on that trip? or would you rather stay here? I'd rather stay, to be honest." Albert looked down at Ray's face as he spoke, before turning his head to look back at the TV. "Oh, and about the TV show? Seems interesting, Maybe we should watch it together sometime? I think the premise that they would let a writer follow the detective around, and possibly distract her is a bit sketchy.... doesn't quite make sense that they would do that..... At least to me." He shrugged, and continued his petting as he looked to the TV.

"Well, I'm glad that you like the concept of the TV show. It's mainly a comedy with slightly serious tones in the background that occasionally arrive in the foreground," Ray nodded his head at the latter question, deciding to answer it first in order to get it out of the way. "It may not make much sense when you hear me explain it, but just go ahead and watch it at some point. It'd be better to actually see what it's about before judging it on my poor explanation."

"Although, the trip does sound a little bit interesting. I'd really like to go, but it all depends on my schedule. The SPRA is wrapping up their diplomatic talks with the Bielefeld government on conducting an operation in the city to track down the escapee from the plane crash from back-when, and they might need me soon. Besides, I still have my case for TIS going on right now and I need to contact my client in order to let them know what I've found, not to mention giving over some of the more sensitive items I've acquired from the venture to the SPRA because it's my job. If my schedule wraps up fine, I can probably go along with Jacob over to Urran. But why would you rather not go? There isn't a whole lot to actually do here."
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:44 pm

New Aksarben wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
Not missing a beat, she replied, "It's nice and quiet. Just like you. As you pointed out, somewhat refreshing."

"And furthermore, it allows me some attention to dedicate to things like that." She rolled cat-like off the couch and went to pick up the letter. "S'for you guys." She extended it to the closest person.

"Oh, thanks Dora." Jacob said, taking the letter from her when she handed it towards them. He was both referring to her getting the letter for them, and what he guessed was a compliment for him. "Its addressed to me? Strange.... I wasn't expecting any mail...." He closed his book, set it on the coffee table, and got up to go find a letter opener.

The personification returned a minute later with the now-opened letter, and sat back down on the couch. He removed the letter from the envelope and quickly read it. "Hmm.... Its inviting me to be in the communal dining room to discuss a trip to Yoshi's homeland.... Did he want to show his homeland before he returned to the Building? Because if so, that would be awesome!" He smiled happily at that, and his tail waved behind him the best it could, seeing as it was between his back and the couch. No one had yet told Jacob that Yoshi had died, so he just assumed that Yoshi would be returning soon, but wanted his friends to see his homeland before he came back.

Jacob thought of something then, and looked at the others. "Hey, maybe there are openings for people to come with? Would any of you want to go with? I'm sure it will be fun!" Jacob had the brightest smile on his face as he looked over at Dora, Ray and Albert. Jacob's brother shrugged. He didn't really feel like going on another vacation/trip so soon after the one to Torsiedelle and the Branriech. Jacob, on the other hand really wanted to go, and secretly would love if people he thought of as good friends would be able to come with. Like Dora or Ray.

Albert, on the other hand, did know Yoshi was dead, but didn't feel like telling Jacob. HE knew it would ruin the mood, and that Jacob wouldn't take it very well, so instead, he nodded. "Hmm. Ray? Would you want to go along on that trip? or would you rather stay here? I'd rather stay, to be honest." Albert looked down at Ray's face as he spoke, before turning his head to look back at the TV. "Oh, and about the TV show? Seems interesting, Maybe we should watch it together sometime? I think the premise that they would let a writer follow the detective around, and possibly distract her is a bit sketchy.... doesn't quite make sense that they would do that..... At least to me." He shrugged, and continued his petting as he looked to the TV.

Something in Dora's eyes flickered. She shook her head. "Maybe another time," she said neutrally, hating that she couldn't exactly beg off by saying she had work, for obvious reasons. Distractions were just what she needed right now and so she turned to the TV.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:59 pm

Oh, gosh, just gross... plop went another stale peach into the trash bag Giovenith was holding, the girl having remembered the fruit mess she had abandoned in order to speak with Torii. Figuring it was only fair that she clean it up since she made the mess, she was feeling rather stupid and kicking herself over this huge amount of waste. Here had been a perfectly good amount of fruit, and she had stupidly decided to use it all for something she didn't even keep to, ugh... waste, was one of the things that displeased Giovenith above a good deal of others. It annoyed her incessantly when someone that could have been put to good use was suddenly robbed of that opportunity. Why, a lot of people could have enjoyed this fruit as a healthy meal or snack! But now that it was all garbage because of her own negligence, the hard work of mother nature, farmers, shopkeepers, and the food-buyers of the apartment alike had been put to nothing. So sad.

Not to mention that the stuff just smelled. Rotten fruit was the scent of demented dreams and perverted innocence. Plus it made her hands all sticky and would eventually attract flies. The girl had made several garbage trips, and nearing the end of the chore, was feeling a bit relieved until she once again reviewed the list in her head:

Things to do:
1.) Make sure the news of Yoshi is known. Only Jacob left?
2.) Provide comfort for all those who need it.
3.) Talk to Torii and Tsu.
4.) Clean up fruit. Almost done.
5.) Buy more fruit.
6.) Finish art for art show.

Not necessarily in that order. Oh, her art... how long had it been since Giovenith had last done her traditional arts and crafts, done it for herself, and not as gifts to lift others' sorrow? It couldn't have been more than a few days, but it felt so much longer. Her schedule seemed so strangely busy now-days... not her usual, almost boring amount of sheer free time that she had long grown accustomed to, filled with painting, imagining, origami, dance music, and cheerful talks with friends. She felt the wear of it in her joints, which she found herself cracking out of stress more often, and the dry itchiness in her eyes from similar causes. Mmmm, it was tiring. It was tiring but she had trudge on despite the soreness... it was like running a long distance, of course it hurt when you thought about it, but once you were lost in it, it would seem easier. A bit. Probably. Maybe. Anywho, Giovenith figured she would most likely return to her old habits after this whole little rough patch was over, people always had these times, and they always went back to normal...

Right?

OOC: Well I couldn't just leave all that fruit there.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:06 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
AETEN II wrote:
When the mind-numbing effects of the Zalgofest wore off, Volturius blinked multiple times as he observed his surroundings. While he had a memory of how he got here, he didn't know exactly why he ended up on the roof with Tipper. While it would be completely within his normal behavior to butcher some sod and devour him while Tipper conducted rituals with the entrails- he normally restrained himself in an environment such as this one. Standing up from the position on the edge of the roof, Volturius wiped the blood from his maw with the back of his hand- then wiping it off on the human skin he was wearing. He then stooped down and snatched a femur from Tipper's ritual and bit off half of it. Enjoying the crunch of the joint, he then sucked the marrow out and chucked it off the building.

"Well. That's a first. Tipper, you have any recollection of the events clearer than mine, or why we did so? I'm perfectly fine with devouring the mortal, especially if Swith was the driving force, just. I don't take kindly to strange drivings."

"Wasn't Swith. That much I can sense. Oh, she possibly summoned it, but the entity is much more... powerful? No, that's not the right word. It's something I can't explain, but it caused us to revel. And since it was hedonistic, it all ties in."

She cast finger bones and studied them. Her head tilted to the side. "What do you think of the name Thuring?"

"Hopefully she lets the butchering of the mortal slide in that case. Best not angry the gods personified when constructing a Chapter with their aid. As for the name? Eh. I'd rather pass it. Sounds similar to the Nordic names used by the Space Wolves. Nostroman or High Gothic would be preferable, especially for a son. However- the lobby of the apartment building has a collection of books. Borrow a couple, then scour them for any decent names while eating eels?" Volturius suggested, partially due to hunger that lingered despite devouring a fully-grown human male.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

New Aksarben
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:13 pm

Erucia wrote:
New Aksarben wrote:

"Well, I'm glad that you like the concept of the TV show. It's mainly a comedy with slightly serious tones in the background that occasionally arrive in the foreground," Ray nodded his head at the latter question, deciding to answer it first in order to get it out of the way. "It may not make much sense when you hear me explain it, but just go ahead and watch it at some point. It'd be better to actually see what it's about before judging it on my poor explanation."

"Although, the trip does sound a little bit interesting. I'd really like to go, but it all depends on my schedule. The SPRA is wrapping up their diplomatic talks with the Bielefeld government on conducting an operation in the city to track down the escapee from the plane crash from back-when, and they might need me soon. Besides, I still have my case for TIS going on right now and I need to contact my client in order to let them know what I've found, not to mention giving over some of the more sensitive items I've acquired from the venture to the SPRA because it's my job. If my schedule wraps up fine, I can probably go along with Jacob over to Urran. But why would you rather not go? There isn't a whole lot to actually do here."

Jacob nodded to Dora. "Ok, That's fine. I'm guessing others will be going, anyway." He gave a smile to Dora, and turned back to his book. It was then that he remembered why he had bought that book in the first place, along with the conversation that had prompted that decision. "Oh, Dora? I did find that book about Ancient Greece, by the way. I remember that we were talking about that before." Jacob looked back at her with a smile. "I would love to continue that conversation we had some time. I really enjoyed talking with you about that, and would love to learn more about the ancient world from you!"

Albert shrugged, "I would guess there is a limited amount of people who can come along, and I never really knew Yoshi. He seemed like a good kid, but at the same time, I know next-to-nothing about his nation." Albert shrugged again as he spoke. "Well, I might go if you are going to. I guess it would be fun. Maybe. I have no idea, to be honest." Albert looked back at the TV, to watch what was going on there. He yawned, showing a measure of tiredness, or boredom. Albert wasn't quite sure which himself, to be honest. It might actually be both. HE had no idea to be honest.
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:19 pm

New Aksarben wrote:
Erucia wrote:

Jacob nodded to Dora. "Ok, That's fine. I'm guessing others will be going, anyway." He gave a smile to Dora, and turned back to his book. It was then that he remembered why he had bought that book in the first place, along with the conversation that had prompted that decision. "Oh, Dora? I did find that book about Ancient Greece, by the way. I remember that we were talking about that before." Jacob looked back at her with a smile. "I would love to continue that conversation we had some time. I really enjoyed talking with you about that, and would love to learn more about the ancient world from you!"

Albert shrugged, "I would guess there is a limited amount of people who can come along, and I never really knew Yoshi. He seemed like a good kid, but at the same time, I know next-to-nothing about his nation." Albert shrugged again as he spoke. "Well, I might go if you are going to. I guess it would be fun. Maybe. I have no idea, to be honest." Albert looked back at the TV, to watch what was going on there. He yawned, showing a measure of tiredness, or boredom. Albert wasn't quite sure which himself, to be honest. It might actually be both. HE had no idea to be honest.

Her eyes flickered again.

"Sure, sounds good. Now a good time? If you want, I could answer some questions over a beer or two."
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:22 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"I am sure you do." He said as he patted his son on the head. He then picked both of his kids up and gave them both hugs with his mechanical arms before setting them down again. "Take care now, daddy is going to his mech room to collect a few more of his things."

--

"Sure thing, nature is one of the few things I love."

"Goodby daddy," Sydney tilted her head back and smiled at him. "I love you."

"I love you, too," Siduer said. "And come back safe after you fix stuff, okay?"

"Mind some company?" Swith asked. "Chi can keep an eye on these two little monsters." She stuck her tongue out at the twins and they play-growled back at her.

--

Xanthe slipped a tip under the empty packets. "Me too. I'm glad they built parks into the city. The green places feel good." She tilted her head. "So, what are the other things you love? Books, I imagine, and peace and quiet?"

Thriller chuckled a bit, he gave Swith a nod and waved goodbyeto the kids and Chi as he closed the door behind him. After then, he waited for Swith to come out.

--

"Books, not so much. Peace and quiet, yes."

"That sounds like a good game, only thing is, there is a lot of stuff. Still we could try it out."
Last edited by Germanic Templars on Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

New Aksarben
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:27 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
New Aksarben wrote:

"Sure, sounds good. Now a good time? If you want, I could answer some questions over a beer or two."

"Maybe. I can't really think of any good questions, and I think it would be a good idea for me to read some more. This book is quite comprehensive. And I haven't reached the parts we were talking about before.... So maybe some time later?" Jacob asked, tilting his head a bit. He would talk about it right now if Dora really wanted to so he decided to mention that, "but if You really want to talk right now, we can! I think we have some beer somewhere in here. And if not, we have plenty of wine. Or I guess we could always go somewhere else if you want." He smiled at Dora yet again, not wanting to be rude, especially to Dora.
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:41 pm

New Aksarben wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:

"Maybe. I can't really think of any good questions, and I think it would be a good idea for me to read some more. This book is quite comprehensive. And I haven't reached the parts we were talking about before.... So maybe some time later?" Jacob asked, tilting his head a bit. He would talk about it right now if Dora really wanted to so he decided to mention that, "but if You really want to talk right now, we can! I think we have some beer somewhere in here. And if not, we have plenty of wine. Or I guess we could always go somewhere else if you want." He smiled at Dora yet again, not wanting to be rude, especially to Dora.

"Sometime later, then, would probably be better," she counter-suggested. "If there's nothing else, I think I should get going, anyway. There were a few things I wanted to follow up on with a friend." She shrugged, but it looked more like a very slight lifting of one shoulder.
mumblemumblemumble

Swith Witherward
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:42 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:Thriller chuckled a bit, he gave Swith a nod and waved goodbyeto the kids and Chi as he closed the door behind him. After then, he waited for Swith to come out.

--

"They'll be okay," she reassured Thriller. "It's going to be quiet around here without all the Levis. You'll bring Sapphire and Barox, right? The more qualified people, the better your chances of success?"

--

Xanthe pointed to a green strip near the museum. "Well, that's a park. There's trees, at least. Want to check it out?"
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

New Aksarben
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:48 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
New Aksarben wrote:"Maybe. I can't really think of any good questions, and I think it would be a good idea for me to read some more. This book is quite comprehensive. And I haven't reached the parts we were talking about before.... So maybe some time later?" Jacob asked, tilting his head a bit. He would talk about it right now if Dora really wanted to so he decided to mention that, "but if You really want to talk right now, we can! I think we have some beer somewhere in here. And if not, we have plenty of wine. Or I guess we could always go somewhere else if you want." He smiled at Dora yet again, not wanting to be rude, especially to Dora.

"Sometime later, then, would probably be better," she counter-suggested. "If there's nothing else, I think I should get going, anyway. There were a few things I wanted to follow up on with a friend." She shrugged, but it looked more like a very slight lifting of one shoulder.

"That sounds good then, Dora." Jacob said with a nod. "It was nice seeing you again.... Especially since....uh.... You know..." His faced turned red again, remembering their earlier kiss. He got too embarrassed to say anything, so he changed the subject. "Well, Good luck with whatever you have to do. I am going to guess we might not see each other until I return from the Trip to Urran.... Oh, and You really are welcome to come along if you want. I'm sure no one would mind with that. It might be fun, seeing where Yoshi comes from....." He looked down at the letter, which was laying on his book, and smiled again. He gave a small, polite wave to Dora, basically saying "Goodbye." With that gesture.
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:54 pm

New Aksarben wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:

"That sounds good then, Dora." Jacob said with a nod. "It was nice seeing you again.... Especially since....uh.... You know..." His faced turned red again, remembering their earlier kiss. He got too embarrassed to say anything, so he changed the subject. "Well, Good luck with whatever you have to do. I am going to guess we might not see each other until I return from the Trip to Urran.... Oh, and You really are welcome to come along if you want. I'm sure no one would mind with that. It might be fun, seeing where Yoshi comes from....." He looked down at the letter, which was laying on his book, and smiled again. He gave a small, polite wave to Dora, basically saying "Goodbye." With that gesture.

She gave a stiff nod. "It'll be fun, I'm sure. There are a few things I need to take care of, though." A trace of a grin played across her lips as she saw Jacob blushing.

"Keep it up, there." She waved, then turned and headed out.
mumblemumblemumble

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:27 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:Thriller chuckled a bit, he gave Swith a nod and waved goodbyeto the kids and Chi as he closed the door behind him. After then, he waited for Swith to come out.

--

"They'll be okay," she reassured Thriller. "It's going to be quiet around here without all the Levis. You'll bring Sapphire and Barox, right? The more qualified people, the better your chances of success?"

--

Xanthe pointed to a green strip near the museum. "Well, that's a park. There's trees, at least. Want to check it out?"

"I am bringing everyone I can. That means the PMC is going to be temporary shutdown for the duration I am gone. Everything else I need you to keep a watchful eye on. Or get someone to watch over them."

--

"Sure thing, Xanthe. I mean trees are a great plus. Something to rest under for the moment."

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Swith Witherward
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:38 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"I am bringing everyone I can. That means the PMC is going to be temporary shutdown for the duration I am gone. Everything else I need you to keep a watchful eye on. Or get someone to watch over them."

--

"Sure thing, Xanthe. I mean trees are a great plus. Something to rest under for the moment."

Swith nodded. "It's going to be dull around here without your lot around. Too quiet." She gave Thriller a mischievous grin. "I solemnly swear I won't blow anything up... too much, and that I won't take off any heads, unless it's necessary, and that I'll be here when you return."

--

Xanthe found a nice spot that blocked out some of the city but still gave them a pretty view of the skyline in the distance. She sat down on the cool grass under a maple. "Well, let the relaxation begin."
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

Erucia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:39 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
New Aksarben wrote:"That sounds good then, Dora." Jacob said with a nod. "It was nice seeing you again.... Especially since....uh.... You know..." His faced turned red again, remembering their earlier kiss. He got too embarrassed to say anything, so he changed the subject. "Well, Good luck with whatever you have to do. I am going to guess we might not see each other until I return from the Trip to Urran.... Oh, and You really are welcome to come along if you want. I'm sure no one would mind with that. It might be fun, seeing where Yoshi comes from....." He looked down at the letter, which was laying on his book, and smiled again. He gave a small, polite wave to Dora, basically saying "Goodbye." With that gesture.

She gave a stiff nod. "It'll be fun, I'm sure. There are a few things I need to take care of, though." A trace of a grin played across her lips as she saw Jacob blushing.

Ray paid attention to Albert as he went through his own reasoning for not wishing to actually go on the trip to Urran, and felt that he somewhat agreed. "Well, I never really knew Yoshi either. But I feel it might be nice to get to know him, since we are going to his homeland...What's the whole trip about anyway? I've heard Jacob mention occasionally that the Yoshi kid went off to war or something as...was it a conscript? Probably. From what I saw of him back during the Confederacy trip, he didn't seem to have quite the strong stomach."

After completing his response to Albert, Ray watched as Dora decided to leave and succeeded somehow in making Jacob blush again. This was certainly tempting, bugging Jacob about the possibility of a relationship. After all, wouldn't he deserve to know if two of his friends (and one of them being his employee, mind you) began to date in some form? Ray gave a friendly wave to Dora as she exited, showing that as his goodbye and then shifting his head towards Jacob.

"So, Jacob," Ray smirked and began to question him playfully. "You seem to be rather happy when dealing with Dora...do you like her or something?"
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

New Aksarben
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:55 pm

Erucia wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:

Ray paid attention to Albert as he went through his own reasoning for not wishing to actually go on the trip to Urran, and felt that he somewhat agreed. "Well, I never really knew Yoshi either. But I feel it might be nice to get to know him, since we are going to his homeland...What's the whole trip about anyway? I've heard Jacob mention occasionally that the Yoshi kid went off to war or something as...was it a conscript? Probably. From what I saw of him back during the Confederacy trip, he didn't seem to have quite the strong stomach."

After completing his response to Albert, Ray watched as Dora decided to leave and succeeded somehow in making Jacob blush again. This was certainly tempting, bugging Jacob about the possibility of a relationship. After all, wouldn't he deserve to know if two of his friends (and one of them being his employee, mind you) began to date in some form? Ray gave a friendly wave to Dora as she exited, showing that as his goodbye and then shifting his head towards Jacob.

"So, Jacob," Ray smirked and began to question him playfully. "You seem to be rather happy when dealing with Dora...do you like her or something?"

Jacob blushed again, and coughed. He was obviously embarrassed by something or another. "M-Maybe..... She did kiss me earlier, when there was all the zero gravity going on in the Lobby. I really wasn't expecting it...... Also, I just find her very fun to talk to for some reason, and very interesting..... I really don't know..." He smiled nervously, and picked his book back up to start reading it again.

Albert chuckled, and continued his petting of Ray. He rolled his eyes at his brother's embarrassment, but was obviously reminded of himself and Ray before they had become a couple. "Yes, I believe Yoshi was conscripted. I haven't heard if anything has happened to him though, so I'm assuming he's still alive, and might be returning soon as Jacob was guessing earlier." Albert lied, partially to protect his brother and the relaxed mood that was still around them. HE didn't want to be the one to tell Jacob about Yoshi's death, mainly since he knew he would probably piss Jacob off and make his brother a wreck. He would leave that task to Giovenith, who he thought was much better at telling others bad news, and them believing her.
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:16 am

Swith Witherward wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"I am bringing everyone I can. That means the PMC is going to be temporary shutdown for the duration I am gone. Everything else I need you to keep a watchful eye on. Or get someone to watch over them."

--

Swith nodded. "It's going to be dull around here without your lot around. Too quiet." She gave Thriller a mischievous grin. "I solemnly swear I won't blow anything up... too much, and that I won't take off any heads, unless it's necessary, and that I'll be here when you return."

--

Xanthe found a nice spot that blocked out some of the city but still gave them a pretty view of the skyline in the distance. She sat down on the cool grass under a maple. "Well, let the relaxation begin."

"Aw why that sounds so nice of you. I might as well leave you a few things of TNT to use to throw at something in the river, or forest whatever comes first just so you can break the silence." They reached the Thriller's old bedroom now converted into play room. He unlocked the door and flung it open. "Ladies first."

--

"Yes. Let it begin." He found a nice spot next to Xanthe to sit down.

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse