NATION

PASSWORD

Glory Of Empires - IC - DEAD

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
DrakoBlaria
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Glory Of Empires - IC - DEAD

Postby DrakoBlaria » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:13 am

This is the IC thread for this RP viewtopic.php?f=31&t=249347
Do not post here unless you have been accepted there.

The map and accepted nations are there. Now, RP and have fun
Last edited by DrakoBlaria on Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kleomentia wrote:Almighty Hellenic Overlord of Slavya, he who is the son of Zeus and the father of Greekishness.
When Greeks stop being nationalists, they stop being Greeks
ABOUT ME:
Male, Greek Nationalist, Orthodox Christian, State Capitalist
EU, communism, abortion, Greek/Turkish friendship, NATO, illegal immigration, Globalism, FYROM, gay marriage
Enosis, Megali Idea, Putin, Guns, Nationalism, Equallity, Kurdistan, Assyria
Economic Left/Right: -5.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.74

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:22 am

A invitation was sent to all rulers of the world:
IN NOMEN IMPERATOR AUGUSTUS IN ROMA

Greetins,dear Leaders of the world.
I have thought long,and reached a position.
To reach a better world,for everybody,we have to meet,and discuss the matters which concern the world.
As such I am hereby inviting you to Rome,where a meeting shall be held of all Heads of State and Government,to discuss everything that concerns the world

Sincerely,
Imperator,Pontifex Maximus,Rex Italiae et Roma,Rex Helevia,Rex Slavonia et Nigeria, Julius ,Augustus in imperium romanum eternalis.
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.
This nation doesn't really represent my views and sarcasm is awesome.

Epraria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Epraria » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:35 am

Green house, Los angles

President Cave Johnson was reading through the roman letter once again to be sure. He knew that the Romans where powerful and even owned cuba to the south. So he though he needed to go there and try to establish some good allies before his term ended. So he wrote a reply and took an jet to Roma.

Code: Select all
Dear emperor Augustus of the roman empire.

I have decided that in the best interests of the UAS that I should participate in this conference. I wish for the best of luck and hopes that this conference will go well.

Signed
Cave Johnson
President of the UAS.
You can call me Easy-E or Eppie if you want but you can if you are really lazy call me Ep.
I am Spanish so don't ever expect me to have anything close to perfect grammar.
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.97
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
Myansaland wrote:
HorusLand wrote:How's the revolution going?

I will not pay my taxes this year :p

After all, I recieved a letter from the City of Warsaw recognizing me as an indepedent apartment.

Founding Member of LAVMEO
My proud anthem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ5dSdxUGLc

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:40 am

Royal Palace, Beijing, Chinese Empire

Emperor Bao Long sat at his desk reading the latest government bills, the Progressive Tax Act. He read it very carefully and took notes on pieces he thought were good or bad. He took a sip of this tea as he finished up the third chapter of the bill. It was at that moment that the Minister of Commerce, Daiyu Ling, walked into his office. " Your majesty," She bowed as she sat down, "I bring important news. The Commerce Act passed with near full support in the Senate, 170 to 30." Bao Long smiled and put down his bill. He got up and walked over to the window. Rain fell down upon the window as he looked out and could see the vast city of Beijing, a commercial and industrial giant, continue to grow, expand, and be a city full of life
and culture. "I'm glad the bill has passed, and now we can begin to build the new Commercial District here in Beijing. We can also focus on expanding Chinese Influence, trade, and industry all over the world." Bao Long walked away from the window and sat back down. He poured Daiyu some warm tea and the two discussed possible trading partners and allies. The two then drafted several letters and had these sent out immediately. "With that done we can head to the Senate Building." And that is what the two did. They took the Royal Town Car and headed to the very busy Senate. Meanwhile in Minister of Construction's Office...........

Minister of Construction's office, Beijing, Chinese Empire

Minster Jia Song talked with her architects as they began discussing the amount of time, money, and workers it would take to build the new Commercial District among other buildings such as the new Southern Industrial District to go with the Northern one and the new International Commerce Building. "It will take Billions of Zhǐ's and possibly years to build it madam minister." Said the Head Architect.
"Billions? More like trillions." said his assistance.
"Gentlemen please, the Emperor and the Senate want all of this done and so it will get done. We've built Beijing into what it is today, a massive sprawling industrial giant, we can build these as well."
"Very well, I will get the sites cleared and everything ready Madam Minister."
"Thank you, and don't forget to tell the Emperor!" The Head Architect left the room with his assistance leaving Jia to her planning. She was about to build the largest Commercial Center on the planet, and everything had to be perfect. But she was up to this task that she had been honoured with.

Dear Leader of the CSA, the Chinese Empire would like to enter in Free Trade and an alliance with your nation. Sincerely Minister of Foreign Affairs, Chang Hui

Dear Leader of the UAS, the Chinese Empire would like to enter in Free Trade and an alliance with your nation. Sincerely Minister of Foreign Affairs, Chang Hui

Dear Leader of the Roman Empire, the Chinese Empire would like to enter in Free Trade. Sincerely Minister of Foreign Affairs, Chang Hui

Dear Leader of Japan, the Chinese Empire would like to enter in Free Trade. Sincerely Minister of Foreign Affairs, Chang Hui

Dear Leader of Portugal, the Chinese Empire would like to enter in Free Trade and would like to discuss the possibly of a trade organization between us. Sincerely Minister of Foreign Affairs, Chang Hui
Last edited by Valentir on Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vaxon
Post Marshal

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaxon » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:40 am

[Message Sent]
[Encryption Level Set to 10 (Receivers' eyes only)]

To the Roman Empire,

I am Chief Admiral Clarke Sampson.
I am the leader of the Orion District, in Western Australia.
The Orion District can not meet right now, we are solving internal matters.

However, if you'd like a personal meeting with me, I shall send a Helicopter Transport to you ASAP.

Thank you,
Chief Admiral Clarke Sampson
Greetings, If you're reading this, YOU ARE A STALKER!
Now, in all seriousness, I am an American Male.
Greater Mackonia wrote:"A car carrying a Communist a Capitalist and a Fascist breaks down, the Communist implores for the three to unite and push the car forward, though it may take significant time and misery. The Capitalist declares that the three should hire a taxi, though it will be costly and the taxi only has room for two. The Fascist gets in the car, sounds the horn and pretends the car is still moving."

-A Mack Saying.

DrakoBlaria
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby DrakoBlaria » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:46 am

Constantinople, Greek Empire

The President was sitting at his office when suddenly the minister of foreign affairs, entered the room.
"Sir, a message from Italy arrived, they wish for us to attend a meeting"

To: The Roman Empire

"We inform you that the Prime Minister himself shall attend your metting in Rome, in order to discuss the common future of our nations."
Kleomentia wrote:Almighty Hellenic Overlord of Slavya, he who is the son of Zeus and the father of Greekishness.
When Greeks stop being nationalists, they stop being Greeks
ABOUT ME:
Male, Greek Nationalist, Orthodox Christian, State Capitalist
EU, communism, abortion, Greek/Turkish friendship, NATO, illegal immigration, Globalism, FYROM, gay marriage
Enosis, Megali Idea, Putin, Guns, Nationalism, Equallity, Kurdistan, Assyria
Economic Left/Right: -5.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.74

Sempans
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sempans » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:58 am

Aleksandr the ninth, was, once again, looking across the series of papers on his desk. He sighed as he looked down at the newspaper, once again reading the headlines, "Czar Matvei the first has died, next heir, for the state is Aleksandr". Aleksandr started rubbing his temples, "Did you have to die NOW father," he thought sadly. In a weeks time Aleksandr would be in a coronation yo make him the next Czar, a now ceremonial thing as he would have become head of state in any case,
Suddenly, the Count of the Foreignness came in, "Tsarevich," he said, as it was not yet proper to be known as the Czar,"we received a letter from the Italians asking for our presence."
Aleksandr look at the letter, and, after much thought, writes back :

"It would be a pleasure to meet you and other foreign leaders in Rome. So be expecting us.
                    Respectively yours,
                       Tsarevich Aleksandr the ninth"

"Sebastien, send this letter out immediately..."
Last edited by Sempans on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.
COME TO THE REGION OF GAY: Even if you are not gay, we can certainly make you happy. This is a safe haven for you to celebrate yourself and your community!!!!

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:03 am

Imperial Palace,The Eternal City, The Roman Empire
Just short after the invitations had been sent,multiple replies had been made,by various nations.
From,the russians,to the americans,everybody knew that an imperial invitation isn't something to just dismiss.
At that,the emperor was Glad.
Julius,had grown in the imperial house,destined to the the emperor,and unlike his father,who was born in venice,he was a true son of rome.

He ordered for the streets of rome to be cleaned,and for a few of the Imperial Villas by Capua to be set up again,and servants to be checked and hired for them.
Rome was going to present its guest everything it is.
The Ancient senate building,now part of the greater government complexes,was given even more attention than always,as it would be the building to host the conference.
Special and Sniper units of the Polices from all over Latium,umbria,campania,and the neapolitana,have been moved to rome and the villas by capua,to provide overwatch and ensure security for all the heads of state and government.
Air force unit engaged in new patrols,setting up no-fly-zones for unauthorized planes over the area of the villas and the government district of rome.
Mechanized Infantry units rolled in,with all their vehicles,and manned up the garrisons by and in Capua and rome,as well as units against chemical,biological,and atomic warfare.
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.

Groko
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Groko » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:03 am

The Kongo, a land of great wealth, and great opportunity. The only free African nation, and longtime advocate of human rights on the world stage, few could argue that the Kongo State wasn't everything its founders dreamed and more. Except...

The United Kongo Empire
Kinshasa, Presidental Palace

President Kabila slammed an angry fist down on his desk. "Abrutis!" he cursed in French, the primary language of the Empire. Once again, the U.K.E. (United Kongo Empire) had been denied formal membership in the Progressive Alliance. In a perhaps even more insulting gesture, he held in his hand the formal request from Rome that the Empire send an emissary for the first ever international gathering of world leaders. He would have to sit and tolerate the Progressive Bloc Alliance as they presented themselves to the world. Membership meant major military and economic agreements, but most importantly global recognition. At a time when literally no other independent African states existed, the Kongo's actions were often watched with intense skepticism. Despite its vast wealth, President Kabila noticed that no matter where he traveled, no matter how much strong arming and economic pull he attempted to influence, he was constantly treated like a second rate diplomat. The door to one of the world's greatest markets remained closed, firmly shut to him.

Nations around the world needed Kongolese resources and purchased their products, but they continued to look the other way. He would never forget when, during a G20 meeting, a foreign president had actually requested the right to trade discreetly, just so that they could import Kongolese machinery rebranded as their own. All so that the whites in their nations wouldn't have to acknowledge the fact that they wanted African goods.

Over 200 years since independence, and what did he have to show for it?

He sighed. The world had changed a lot, but it a still had a long way to go. He paused at the sound of three knocks on his door.

"President Kabila, the CEO of Katanga Motors is here to see you."

He smiled. The new trade deal with Russia was almost complete. At least there would be some good news today. Tomorrow, he would leave for this World Summit. And he was not going to leave empty handed.

Official Communiqué from the UKE

TO: Imperator,Pontifex Maximus
FROM: The United Kongo Empire, Department of Foreign Affairs
SUB: World Summit

Your Excellency,

It is our wish at this time to inform you that our President, His Excellency Joseph Kabila, will be attending with several minsters and attachés from the Empire. They will arrive tomorrow morning aboard a Kongo Air Flight marked with the appropriate diplomatic insignias. Further information and details will be forwarded to your embassy as necessary.

We wish you the best.

Sincerely,

Bobbi Flaptao
Head of Foreign Affairs, of the United Kongo Empire
Last edited by Groko on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

The Slavic Federation of Eastern Europe
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Slavic Federation of Eastern Europe » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:02 am

The Japanese Empire, Tokyo

The Emperor of Japan Takeo Ito Yamamoto had begun to sign in a new Spending Budget on certain services of the Japanese Empire. This would make sure the economies funds were not being wasted. The Tokyo bussiness district was at it's peak as it began expanding again. Emperor Yamamoto Had also now begun a military modernization program. They had designed a new series of rifles designated as the Type 13 Arisaka Sutōmu Chambered in the 6.5x43. This Rifles series would go under tests and observations in the next few months.
The Japanese Empire had recieved several requests from multiple nations.

To: Emperor Augustus
Encryption: 5 Average

We would like to inform you with our greatest honors we accept your invitation to join at the international assembly at Rome. We will send our Prime Minister Koji Mashumato with hopes of having a better friendship by the end of it.

Sincerely,
Emperor Takeo Ito Yamamoto
Tokyo, Japan

To: Emperor Bao Long of The Chinese Empire
Encryption: 8 Very Secure

Emperor Bao Long, we accept your invitation with great honor. I personally will be visiting Beijing to meet you in person, with postive thoughts of improving trade, and political ties. We understand you are interested in materials such as Gold, Silver, Magnesium, etc. I may have a proposition to make with you. But, that shall be done in person. I will leave later today to meet with you if that is okay.

Sincerely,
Tokyo, Japan

To: Aleksandr the Ninth of the Russia
Encryption: 5 Average

We are sending our regards with our Diplomat Kenzo Suzuki. Our prayers are with you in the hardship of the loss of Czar Matvei.

On a unrelated matter, we would like to finalize a trade agreement between our countries.

Sincerely,
Tokyo, Japan

Meanwhile it was the 78th Aniversary of the Manchuria conflict. The Japanese armed forces marched in long lines showing military might and entertainment for the people. The Tanks rolled in behind soldiers and planes over the ground units. The crowd cheered and appluaded as their countries army marched before them

The Japanese Military was also testing the new tank Type 13 Senshi
It would be equipped with a 150mm Smoothbore gun/ATGM Capability
1 30mm autocannon
3 12.7mm HMG
Last edited by The Slavic Federation of Eastern Europe on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Epraria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Epraria » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:34 am

Roma

Cave Johnson's plane touched down onto Rome's air port and landed. He then after some annoying paparazzi's got to a car and started to drive towards the conference. He sincerely hoped it would go well for him and the UAS.

M1A3 Abrams project

The UAS M1A3 Abrams tank project was going well. It was a project to modernize the M1A2 with better fire control and armor. If succeeded the tank could probably survive some more years in the army. Hopefully also encouraging more buyers to buy the tank.

Dear Leader of the UAS, the Chinese Empire would like to enter in Free Trade and an alliance with your nation. Sincerely Minister of Foreign Affairs, Chang Hui

To: Chang Hui. Chinese minister of foreign affairs.
From: Rodriguez Gonzales. UAS minister of foreign affairs.

The UAS would love to establish an trade agreement and alliance with such a large and wealthy nation as china. We hope that this will help both our countries in the future some way or another.

Signed
Rodriguez Gonzales.
UAS minister of foreign affairs.
Last edited by Epraria on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
You can call me Easy-E or Eppie if you want but you can if you are really lazy call me Ep.
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
Myansaland wrote:

After all, I recieved a letter from the City of Warsaw recognizing me as an indepedent apartment.

Rightful Revolution
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Rightful Revolution » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:36 am

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Prime Minister El Hillary Clinton violently scribbled on her note pad, only to erase with the same furiosity as before. She breathed heavily, and glanced out her window into the bustling city of Buenos Aires, a beautiful blend of colonial and modern architecture. The Union of South American States was fledgling, no doubt. Ancient empires such as Rome and China were legions ahead of them, and even the bastard Portuguese could claim more notoriety. But her country had something unique: pride in independence and self-determination. Those enslaved in Brazil could only hope to claim such.

A brief knock on the door and a delivery boy popped, smiled, and delivered a series of official papers. "O yes," she muttered, "Work." Before her were several bills authorizing economic growth: A new gold mine in the Bolivian mountains, minimum wage laws of $12.00, carbon-sharing programs, and of course, H.A.S.M.A.T. or the formation of Highly Advanced Scientific and Mathematical Association and Teams. Currently, her nation was known as the land of farmers, miners, and ranchers. Humble but stable methods of obtaining a living. And not for her. HASMAT was her futuristic goal of turning the USAS into a global scientific power, starting with the commission and replication of the Large Hadron Collider buried deep below in Chilean Copper mines. The project might bankrupt her, but it was crucial for her country;s development.

Hillary also signed off an the government subsidized start up: Moogle. Moogle would simply be a Latin American version of the famous search engine, charged with bringing internet and technological services across the country.

"Approval ratings my ass," she laughed to herself.

Rome

Two delegates representing the Union of South American States have arrived.
Pro: Hillary Clinton, Liberalism, Socialism, Gay rights, Woman rights, Regulation, Separation of Church and State, Unitarianism, United Nations, Trans-National Unions, European Union, African Union, Technology, Space, Progressive, Green Movement, TransHumanism, Humanism.

Reatra
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 02, 2011
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Reatra » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:58 am

The Spanish Empire had long ago fallen. Castile, sick and tired of the prejudice, revolted, and overthrew Spain.
yee haw it's time for mass line

Sempans
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sempans » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:21 am

At the Palace
Aleksandr was just leaving the palace. He was dressed in tight black suit, which accentuated his body, and his face, with its light blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. His figure was the epitome of physical fitness, and he was a sight to see by anyone's standards. He looked back at the palace with the awe it always seemed to bring out of him. While Russia was slowly turning more modern and the buildings more regular, the Palace had remained a standing testament to the great and rich history of Russia.

He had received a message from the Japanese head giving his condolences and asking about the trade agreement. He had decided to finish up the trade agreement in Rome, where he knew he would be meeting them. However, when the overall populace heard about this development, they got rather irritated. "I swear, these people can still get worked up over things that happened almost 70 years ago," thought Aleksandr He got into the security car and headed out towards the jet that would take him straight to the Roman city...

The funeral...

Plans have already been made for the lavish funeral that was about to commence for the late Czar Matvei. Letters had already been sent out across the world to different countries, courtesy of Sebastien, reading:
 Dear "name of leader",
   As you have probably heard, the former leader and Czar of Russia, Matvei Romanov, had died a peaceful death in his bed, at the age of 73. The now head of state, and son, Aleksandr Romanov, would like to invite you to the funeral to pay your respects to one of the greatest Czars of modern Russian history, as well as appear for the ceremonial induction of Aleksandr into Czarism, to be held after, par tradition.
Respectively,
Sebastien Bobrinsky
Count of Foreignness 
Last edited by Sempans on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
COME TO THE REGION OF GAY: Even if you are not gay, we can certainly make you happy. This is a safe haven for you to celebrate yourself and your community!!!!

Great Franconia and Verana
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Franconia and Verana » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:41 am

The Jonathanian States wrote:A invitation was sent to all rulers of the world:
(Image)

To reach a better world,for everybody,we have to meet,and discuss the matters which concern the world.
As such I am hereby inviting you to Rome,where a meeting shall be held of all Heads of State and Government,to discuss everything that concerns the world

Sincerely,
Imperator,Pontifex Maximus,Rex Italiae et Roma,Rex Helevia,Rex Slavonia et Nigeria, Julius ,Augustus in imperium romanum eternalis.

Edward IX, Emperor of the British Imperium ,King of the United Kingdom, and Ireland, of Canada, New Zealand, Greenland and Iceland, Grand Duke of Hawaii and Alaska, and Prince of Victoria, and New South Wales, was sitting at his desk, his long list of titles sitting on the wall, light splashing on them from the open window. As he looked over Londons skyline, a message arrived, inviting a representative to Rome. He swiftly penned back a letter.

To the emperor of Rome
Greetings fellow ruler, I would be pleased to send a representative to you for this auspicious meeting. My brother, the Duke of Toronto shall represent the British Imperium, We thank you for the invitation.

Your neighbour
Edward IX, Emperor of the British Imperium ,King of the United Kingdom, and Ireland, of Canada, New Zealand, Greenland and Iceland, Grand Duke of Hawaii and Alaska, and Prince of Victoria, and New South Wales

Groko
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Groko » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:42 am

The Kongo, a land of great wealth, and great opportunity. The only free African nation, and longtime advocate of human rights on the world stage, few could argue that the Kongo State wasn't everything its founders dreamed and more. Except...

The United Kongo Empire
Kinshasa, National Palace

Prime Minister Augustin Matata Ponyo sat around a oval table in the main conference room of the National Palace. Several floors below him and now largely empty, the Senate Chamber slowly emptied of Senate officials. Elected from all around the Empire to serve it the unicameral legislature, they had just voted 169 to 131 in favor of Bill #E2392, the African-American Free Trade Pact (AAFTP). The bill ratified an earlier agreement between President Kablia and his counterpart in the USAS, opening the doors to tariff free trade between the two nations. Surprisingly, the bill met fierce resistance from the minority Conservative Democratic Front (( The UKE's Right Wing Party/Coalition )), many of whom insisted that the bill wasn't beneficial enough to the Kongo Empire. Many Senate officials, he suspected, were still annoyed that President Kabila had agreed to provide joint funding for the Large Hadron Collider without first ensuring it be built in the Kongo. That made them less keen to give anymore ground to the USAS. After all, they all had elections to face next year.

Regardless, the first order of business in this meeting was for him to sign the Bill, pushing it forward in the process to becoming a law. Next, it would need the signatures of the Mulopwe (King), and the President himself (since it was related to international matters) once he returned from Rome.

He signed Bill E#2392, placing it in the manila folder next to him before looking up expectantly at his ministers.

"Next?" he asked.

"Sir," began the Minister of Industry, "several representatives from the mining industry have logged official complaints over the Greater Kongo Environmental Act. They request-"

"No." he cut in, rubbing his temples. He remembered that Act, Bill #E2219. 150-148. That damned bill almost tore his own party apart. Nearly 2000 pages of regulations, guidelines, and lobbyist bull crap. The document was a bureaucratic nightmare. Since its passage, growth in several industries had been constricted, with other companies poked loopholes and escaped the regulations all together. Worse still, several scandals had erupted when a few companies even went so far as to try and bribe inspectors. The law had been put up for revaluation by the Mulopwe's order, meaning the Legislature had to redraft and reapprove it. It was not due to be heard for several weeks, yet half the lobbyists in existence had begun swarming the Legislature and Senate officials, each one attempting to get their own clause in.

He sighed. It would be a long day. "My apologies," he told the offended ministry official. The Minister of Industry was stressed too. "Continue."

Rome, Enroute To Summit

President Kablia was in a good mood. The flight from Kinshasa on the Kongo Air Concorde had been smooth and had even arrived an hour earlier then expected. He'd also managed to get a mountain of work done on the flight here, and personally, was running ahead of schedule. He checked his watch, thousands of miles away, the Kongolese Ambassador to the USAS should be on his way to appear at the ceremonial opening of the LHC. He'd talked to the man just minutes ago, making sure everything was set to represent the Empire in his absence. The only slight nagging annoyance, he realized, was the one sleeping just to his left.

He glanced at the Kinada (Prince) Mamadou. The Prince sat adorned in regal splendor, wearing a ceremonial Dashiki colored in various shades of blue. He had left his crown in Kongo, and instead wore a simple knitted cap, emblazoned with the jaguar crest of the Empire.

President Kablia had grown used to handling diplomatic business by himself, or at least, as the senior ranking person there. He was, after all, President. But this time, the Mulopwe had requested Kinda Mamadou accompany him. The reason was, "to provide Kinda Mamadou with experience in worldly affairs". President Kablia agreed, he would need it someday if he was to be Mulopwe himself, but that didn't mean he wanted to have to baby sit the 17 year old.

Still, Mamadou was likable, and President Kablia had grown to like him.

Senate Complex
World Leaders Summit

Two black limousines bearing the Kongo Empire flag arrived outside the Summit headquarters. As staff moved to help the new arrivals out of their respective cars, President Joseph Kablia and Mamadou Lumumba, son of the Mulopwe (King) of Kongo, emerged. After speaking briefly with Mamadou, the two entered together waving and smiling as they entered the building. They stopped to greet their hosts and shake hands, before the duo disappeared inside.

Minutes later, they entered the chamber, taking their seats at the place reserved for the Kongo Empire. President Kablia turned to whisper to the young Prince.

"I'm going to go check on our office and get some staff set up in there. Do you wish to wait here until I return your Excellency?"

The young prince nodded, marveling at the architecture in the room. President Kablia nodded, rising to walk out of the room to go and see their assigned office. The Kongo Empire had arrived.
Last edited by Groko on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Prusseusss
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseusss » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:48 am

The Jonathanian States wrote:A invitation was sent to all rulers of the world:
(Image)

Sincerely,

Premier Carter looked over the letter from rome again and again.He and his fellow workers and comrades despised nations and people such as rome and its people,but they needed allies.The CSA was surrounded by two foreing countries,one to the south and one to the north.Deciding to go,he wrote a letter stating he would arrive,and boarded a upgraded personal jet for security purposes,and departed with his protection services.
I'm a bisexual guy, who is currently in a relationship. I was born on midgard,in the United States, and I am an odinist.

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:
Segmentia wrote:I'd like to see your Dreadnought stand up to my Warhost.

Aren't we Blood Angel successors?
FLYING DREADNOUGHTS, BITCH! >:P

Prusseusss wrote:This will now be sig'd.

Finally! Fame on NS! Money and hoes are in my grasp!

Rightful Revolution
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rightful Revolution » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:12 pm

Buenos Aires

El Hillary once again sat slumped over her desk in the Prime Minister's office. Politicking and fundraising bored her, especially when then Bolivians formed a make shift squad of military police to protest gold mine development in their state. She was forced to send in the natural guard, which made for bad media reviews, but if worse came to worse, she could simply instruct the IRS to suck them dry of funding. She was due for a flight to Santiago soon, for a commencement and groundbreaking ceremony for the Large Hadron Collider, and she was completely oblivious to the U.K.E.'s intentions of showing up. That's when she noticed the letter wedged between her computer and paper weights; she had forgotten to contact the Kongo. "Boy! Boy!" She blasted over her intercom until an unpaid intern burst into the office, "Take this letter and instruct my people to immediately contact the UKE!"

A few moments later, the hotline between the USAS and the UKE lit up:

Dearest Comrades,
It is with great honor and notoriety that I invite your heads of states, or whom ever you deem worthy enough to attend the ground breaking ceremony of the LHC, to arrive immediately at Santiago International Airport. I am sure your tax payers are eager to see their funding being put to good use.

El Hillary Clinton
Pro: Hillary Clinton, Liberalism, Socialism, Gay rights, Woman rights, Regulation, Separation of Church and State, Unitarianism, United Nations, Trans-National Unions, European Union, African Union, Technology, Space, Progressive, Green Movement, TransHumanism, Humanism.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:25 pm

Ancient Senate Building,Rome,Roman Empire
As the first Delegates began to arrive,the area was secured,with more,and less,hidden defenses active,ranging from attack helicopters, patrolling the proximity,over GtA-Missile systems set up and readied,down to snipers located in the buildings of the area,and military police roaming the government district in even more and larger patrols,with the checkpoints enlarged.

The building clearly was ancient,and monumental.
It was mainly created out of marmor and white sandstone,with collumns in front,making place for a grant entrance,behind a set of stairs.

As the delegates entered,they would see a hallway,where servants would tell them the way towards their respective offices.
The offices,obviously were not theirs forever,but they were lent for the duration of the conference,as a place where the delegates could prepare.
The servants also told them the directions towards the main hall,where the conference would take place.

The hall,was the center of the building,set under a majestic dome.
The dome was decorated by ancient frescoes,depicting the mythological establishment of rome,and its ancient rise,on one half,and depicting the recent italian wars and unification on the other one.
All obviously kept heroic,as they were ordered by the state.
As to being a conference room,there was ,in addition to the rows, a table set up in its center,round,and with 35 places.
The one which was opposite to the entrance,was the most decorated one,obviously being a rulers throne,made out of fine wood,with the Roman Eagle at its top,and the leans engraved as two lion heads.
On that seat,the emperor sat.

Also of note,is that at every corner,at every major door,they would see,respectively one and two soldiers of the royal guard,armed,but not reacting until provoked.
Last edited by The Jonathanian States on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prusseusss
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseusss » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:30 pm

Roma
Soviet one lands at the airport,the hammer and sickle on it side gleaming.Premier carter walks out,he and his wife surrounded by his security detail.Getting into the specially created car,they drive off to the senate building.His guard detail is six men,all carrying concealed weaponry.
I'm a bisexual guy, who is currently in a relationship. I was born on midgard,in the United States, and I am an odinist.

Segmentia wrote:I'd like to see your Dreadnought stand up to my Warhost.

Aren't we Blood Angel successors?
FLYING DREADNOUGHTS, BITCH! >:P

Prusseusss wrote:This will now be sig'd.

Finally! Fame on NS! Money and hoes are in my grasp!

Sempans
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sempans » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:36 pm

Aleksandr's jet landed in the city of Rome, and a smile formed on his lips. He had always liked Rome, finding this place to be rich with history, art, and culture. He had actually been there once before, but inconspicuously, leaving the palace unannounced and secretly making his way to Rome. There was a weird sense of pleasure and exhilaration of being a person people glance over, being able to traverse with ease. It wasn't pleasant returning home for the explanation, but then it wasn't the first time he left for another country just as a traveler or tourist.

He made his way out of the airport and towards the meeting place, the Ancient Senate building. He looked at it with the same awe as he did with the palace, the sense of history blasting through him. He then slowly entered the building.

He greeted the hosts genuinely, stating that this was a terrific place to hold the meeting, and that he would be able to look through this building more carefully later. He walked through the chambers and into the conference room, where he saw several other world leaders and representatives there. He shook there hands, then walked around the ancient building, greeting newcomers as well as getting a sense of historic authenticity.
Last edited by Sempans on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Slavic Federation of Eastern Europe
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Slavic Federation of Eastern Europe » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:42 pm

Kurogane Fight23 landed in Rome. The Japanese officials arrived at the senate building. Koji Mashumato exited the car with Japanese secret service around him equipped with PM9's and Type13 Rifles. The flags of Japan waved on the limo as it drove off. Koji walked up the steps and entered the building once inside he removed his sunglasses. Koji was only 23 thus being realitivley young as a political representative, and probably much younger than anyone else there. Koji began shaking hands with other officials. As he entered he had met Aleksandr of Russia. Koji bowed and shook his hand. Koji approached the emperor of Rome and got on his knees and did 3 bows as was customary when vistong someones place in Japan.He approached the prince of Kongo after, shook his hand and bowed as he sat down. His security remained standing behind him.
Last edited by The Slavic Federation of Eastern Europe on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Rightful Revolution
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rightful Revolution » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:43 pm

Roma

The USAS delegates and their team of officials, lackys, and support staff glided through Conference rooms in the ancient Roman building. "Almost reminds of our historic districts back home," one delegate joked to another. The crowd of the USAS diplomacy team arrived at their respective office, scoffed at the UAS office down the hall, and entered into their room to prepare for the upcoming diplomatic events. The team was also careful to post a large HASMAT sign on the cover of their office door.

Last edited by Rightful Revolution on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Epraria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Epraria » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:46 pm

Roma

Cave shoke the hands of the hosts as a good American should and walked around for a bit before seeing the kongolese president with the Japanese prime minister and aleksandr of Russia. He quickly walked over there and said. " It has been a long time hasn't it Kablia? " he was unsure on how Kablia would respond but he hoped he would respond well seeing the UAS and UKE closer relations.
Myansaland wrote:

Vaxon
Post Marshal

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaxon » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:48 pm

The Orion District had a meeting, and in turn, decided to change their minds.
They sent their representative, Joseph O'Brian, to Rome.
He was guarded by: Two Juggernauts equipped with heavily armed machine guns and a bunch of other weapons that could be held.
He himself was wearing: a Standardized Officer's uniform, with plenty of badges and such.
Joseph also had direct communications with the Chief Admiral himself, so if anything went wrong, the Orion District would be ready.
Greetings, If you're reading this, YOU ARE A STALKER!
Now, in all seriousness, I am an American Male.
Greater Mackonia wrote:"A car carrying a Communist a Capitalist and a Fascist breaks down, the Communist implores for the three to unite and push the car forward, though it may take significant time and misery. The Capitalist declares that the three should hire a taxi, though it will be costly and the taxi only has room for two. The Fascist gets in the car, sounds the horn and pretends the car is still moving."

-A Mack Saying.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse