NATION

PASSWORD

Roleplay of the Galaxy 4 (IC/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Epraria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Epraria » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:31 am

New remus

The Klingon diplomat Aktuh k'mpok was making head ways in convincing the remans that the Rakatir federation would not opprese them like the Romulans did but the remans where still not convinced. The Romulan admiral of the fleet Vrih D'Amarok was getting inpacient for results and together with most the Romulans and Klingons in the fleet wanted to conquer the planet. The senate was unsure though. Half the Romulans and Klingons wanted war but the rest who where more peaceful or thought the conquest would be slow and tedius wanted it to be handleled more peacefully with diplomacy.
Last edited by Epraria on Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
You can call me Easy-E or Eppie if you want but you can if you are really lazy call me Ep.
I am Spanish so don't ever expect me to have anything close to perfect grammar.
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.97
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
Myansaland wrote:
HorusLand wrote:How's the revolution going?

I will not pay my taxes this year :p

After all, I recieved a letter from the City of Warsaw recognizing me as an indepedent apartment.

Founding Member of LAVMEO
My proud anthem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ5dSdxUGLc

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:28 am

Fuji, Emperor's Observation Dome

Sanji was in his observation platform inspecting his new Mechs, The Mecha Tengu which could be transformed into the Jet Tengu, Wave Force Artillery, Striker V-X's which could transform into the Chopper V-X, Emperor Sanji was very satisfied with Commander Kenji's Technology, he knew that reuniting the Empire was one step closer to glory.

OOC: Anyone want to Stir Something up in my Empire?

Prusseuss
Senator

Founded: Feb 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:45 am

The blood ravens wrote:
Prusseuss wrote:2 ships fell,but the orbital bombardment continued,with a few ships glassign the surface.Meanwhile,brute shock troops dropped form the ships onto existing forces.

After a moment,the ship was told to land in the imperial center.

The imperial center: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dtCbrpCgoQs/TrevoXYamQI/AAAAAAAAAWQ/GB9QCk94pDk/s1600/The-City.jpg

The above ground facilities are decimated by the glassing but thankfully most of the facility was underground. The planetary defenses continue firing at the fleet above the planet with MACs, and SMACs.

Research facility Omega, Underground labs

The alarms continued to blare in the facility as the civilians are lead to the HAB shelters which are basically heavily reinforced adamantium, and concrete bunkers. As the spec ops soldiers moved through tunnels activating the blast doors, and the sentry guns to slow down any attackers. The special forces began transferring all research data to the labs in mars to prevent it from being lost.

PRIORITY ALERT! PLUTO IS UNDER ATTACK! ESTIMATED TIME UNTIL LIBERATION FLEET ARRIVES: 12 HOURS

The glassing continued,turning the ground beneath the fleet into smoot glass.Meanwhile,hundreds of brutes dropped,roaring in fury and might,engaging the spec ops soldiers.While that was going on,20 more ships jumped in,making the assembled fleet 220 in total.
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
FLY,MAGICKARP,FLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
" So every time I press this button,a person somewhere dies,but I get a million dollars ? "
" Yes,but don't be to hasty....."
*presses button 10 times*
" I'll take my ten million dollars now"
"............"

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:10 pm

Prusseuss wrote:
The blood ravens wrote:The above ground facilities are decimated by the glassing but thankfully most of the facility was underground. The planetary defenses continue firing at the fleet above the planet with MACs, and SMACs.

Research facility Omega, Underground labs

The alarms continued to blare in the facility as the civilians are lead to the HAB shelters which are basically heavily reinforced adamantium, and concrete bunkers. As the spec ops soldiers moved through tunnels activating the blast doors, and the sentry guns to slow down any attackers. The special forces began transferring all research data to the labs in mars to prevent it from being lost.

PRIORITY ALERT! PLUTO IS UNDER ATTACK! ESTIMATED TIME UNTIL LIBERATION FLEET ARRIVES: 12 HOURS

The glassing continued,turning the ground beneath the fleet into smoot glass.Meanwhile,hundreds of brutes dropped,roaring in fury and might,engaging the spec ops soldiers.While that was going on,20 more ships jumped in,making the assembled fleet 220 in total.

(There are extensive planetary defenses firing on your ships...)

As the brutes try to get into the facility they are blocked by a series of blast doors, and sentry guns guarding the only way in. The sentry guns open fire using 50.cal FMJ rounds on the brute attackers. Several flamer turrets appear behind the brutes, and begin spraying them with white hot promethium.

In orbit the 130 ships arrive. All of the ships were highly advanced war machines that make the Kig-Yar, and Brute ships look pathetic in terms of technology. The ships open fire on the enemy ships with their high powered beam weapons, and SMAC cannons.
If at first you don't succeed try again with an equally horrible plan.
FT Nation: The Aurelian Imperium

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:27 pm

Skako
As the Rannochian Shuttle zoomed passed the large factories and industrial works, they landed at a landing pad and were greeted by a fairly friendly welcoming committee.
Soon enough, they were taken through immense halls of metal and to a large tower. Atop the tower sat Corporate Business men who appeared to run the country and after various diplomatic talks, the planet Skako and its Skakoan inhabitants would join the Rannochian Empire

Colonisation efforts
3 Dextro planets are found by the Rannochian Colonisation fleets, small settlements have begun to be founded on them.

Space, Space, Sapce
With a loud VOOSH! the 3 Rannochian Ships appeared in this nebula beside a Mass Relay.
"Most interesting" said Daro'Xen "These appear to make you travel at the speed of light, perhaps faster, to a destination of your choosing"
"But we didn't pick anything" said Zaal
"Then perhaps we were taken to the last set coordinates"
"Seems logical"
The three ships then continued exploring.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:01 pm

The Citadel

After several hours, the expedition fleet of five Imperius-class Cruisers would drop out of hyperspace. Each of the cruisers were about 2 miles long, but even they felt tiny compared to the mighty space station. The leader of the expedition, Officer Marz, would stare out of the observation deck on the capital ship at the gigantic station.

"It looks even better in person," he said to his command crew. Officers on the other ships would also make comments about the station over the COM channels.

"Officer, we've spotted a lone ship," said someone in the command crew. "They must have gotten here before us."

A video stream of the fleet would come up on the screen above the NAV computer.

"That looks like an Asari ship," replied Marz. "Do not contact them yet. If they contact us, beam the signal to my COM-link. Also, send out a drone to collect that probe, as I'm sure Maxis will want to use it again."

Marz would then leave the observation deck, and he took an elevator down to the main hangar. He would put a metal vest on over his shirt, and another officer threw him his tri-shot energy rifle and some ammo. Marz would board one of the transports, followed by several Shock Troopers. The transport would lift off, and it left the hangar. 4 other transports from the other cruisers would leave their hangars. They headed for the docking port in the Zakera Ward.

New Panti
Minister

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Panti » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:05 pm

Triumphance, Xerxes

After days upon days of intense negotiations, both the Cabal and the Fallen have joined the URFS. The High Councilor has declared this to be a great day for the republic and all its species. Cabal are being used as heavy shock troops due to their massive size and incredible strength, while the Fallen are being used as scouts and normal troops. Unfortunately the Traveler seems to have no effect on either two species.
Last edited by New Panti on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:12 pm

Fuji Atmosphere

"You want us to go on a exploration for other civilization?" Shinzo asked the Emperor.
"That is right my friend, i want to find other species that are living in different planets, i am sending you the coordinates for the first place i want you to explore" Emperor Sanji said, the Monitor shutting off.
"All Units, we are preparing for Omega Speed, we will arrive at our destination in ten minutes" Shinzo said into the PA of 10 Other Naginata Cruisers as they jumped into Omega Speed, but litte did they know that they were heading to the Citadael.

Liberated Counties
Senator

Founded: Oct 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:27 pm

The Orson Empire wrote:The Citadel

After several hours, the expedition fleet of five Imperius-class Cruisers would drop out of hyperspace. Each of the cruisers were about 2 miles long, but even they felt tiny compared to the mighty space station. The leader of the expedition, Officer Marz, would stare out of the observation deck on the capital ship at the gigantic station.

"It looks even better in person," he said to his command crew. Officers on the other ships would also make comments about the station over the COM channels.

"Officer, we've spotted a lone ship," said someone in the command crew. "They must have gotten here before us."

"That looks like an Asari ship," replied Marz. "Do not contact them yet. If they contact us, beam the signal to my COM-link. Also, send out a drone to collect that probe, as I'm sure Maxis will want to use it again."

Marz would then leave the observation deck, and he took an elevator down to the main hangar. He would put a metal vest on over his shirt, and another officer threw him his tri-shot energy rifle and some ammo. Marz would board one of the transports, followed by several Shock Troopers. The transport would lift off, and it left the hangar. 4 other transports from the other cruisers would leave their hangars. They headed for the docking port in the Zakera Ward.

The Destiny Ascension hails the fleet
"I am Matriarch Benezia, High Matriarch of the Asari Republics, Did you also receive the signal this station is emitting? Also, Please be aware of the fact we have Commandoes on the station. Just to avoid any friendly fire incidences, thats all."
I am a Liberal Capitalist living in the UK.

IIwiki Page | NStracker Page | Factbook

Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:36 pm

Liberated Counties wrote:

"I am Matriarch Benezia, High Matriarch of the Asari Republics, Did you also receive the signal this station is emitting? Also, Please be aware of the fact we have Commandoes on the station. Just to avoid any friendly fire incidences, thats all."

The Citadel

The 10 Naginata Cruisers came out of Omega Speed, Shinzo could not believe his eyes.

"This is no planet, it's more like a space station" Shinzo grabbed his PA.
"All cruisers be on guard, we do not know if these people are agressive" Shinzo said.

Liberated Counties
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:38 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

The Citadel

The 10 Naginata Cruisers came out of Omega Speed, Shinzo could not believe his eyes.

"All cruisers be on guard, we do not know if these people are agressive" Shinzo said.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm:

Tetryx
Minister

Founded: Jun 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tetryx » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:52 pm

Tetryx Space:

With the completion of the Typhon and several hundred massive battleships and several dreadnaughts the Tetryx fleet was complete and it was time to rise, once again. "Ready all fleets and tell them to man the battle stations. We are to attack those who would dare to be dumb enough to pass through Tetryx space unannounced, then again it's not like they knew." She said with a wicked smirk before turning around and heading towards the Typhon.

The Citadel or where ever the hell the fleet is that Jedi has that is making other peoplez mad:

The massive fleet exited out of Hyperspace beginning to scan their surroundings until they found the signature they had detected earlier. "Fire the Hyperspace Tractor Beams." The Captain of the Typhon said, the Hyperspace Tractor Beams would fly forward to rip apart the lead ship of the Jedi with the force capable to create a small singularity which was luckily not their goal.

OOC: I'm catching up from when I was gone, so sorry.
Last edited by Tetryx on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tetryx wrote:Name of Demon Lord
or:
Side: Demon Lords
Digimon Partner: Elizabeth Cassidy
Digimon Level: Rookie
Digimon Type: Arkadimon
Digimon Attribute: Virus

Name of Demon Lord
or:
Name: Elizabeth Cassidy
Side: On the side of Arkadimon, which means Demon Lords
Looks like Anne Hathaway, click on the link to go to my app and see the rest

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:22 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
The Citadel

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm:

Just ignore it. That's what I'm doing.

Liberated Counties
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:23 pm

The Orson Empire wrote:Just ignore it. That's what I'm doing.

(I dont want this RP stagnating again thats all :( :(, respond to my hail bby)

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:40 pm

The signal, as requested, was beamed to Officer Marz. He would reply back, saying,"Greetings, I am Officer Marv Marz of the Bakari Union. Yes, we did receive this signal, and we have known of this station's existence for two weeks. Anyway, we are docking now." The transports would touch down at the docking port. A probe had detected sufficient oxygen levels on the station for breathing, so the officers and the Shock Troopers would take off their helmets. Officer Marz would lead the group to a door, which opened automatically, and they went further into the Citadel.

Liberated Counties
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:42 pm

The Orson Empire wrote:

The signal, as requested, was beamed to Officer Marz. He would reply back, saying,"Greetings, I am Officer Marv Marz of the Bakari Union. Yes, we did receive this signal, and we have known of this station's existence for two weeks. Anyway, we are docking now." The transports would touch down at the docking port. A probe had detected sufficient oxygen levels on the station for breathing, so the officers and the Shock Troopers would take off their helmets. Officer Marz would lead the group to a door, which opened automatically, and they went further into the Citadel.

Citadel

The group was stopped by a keeper, it utterred one sentence, a question of some sort.

"Are you an oxygen-respirating lifeform?"

Tetryx
Minister

Founded: Jun 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tetryx » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:48 pm

After destroying the fleet the Tetryx Fleet re-entered Hyperspace and headed out to get all the technology they needed to survive. They already have the Vulcans under their control as well as the Betazoid.
Tetryx wrote:Name of Demon Lord
or:
Side: Demon Lords
Digimon Partner: Elizabeth Cassidy
Digimon Level: Rookie
Digimon Type: Arkadimon
Digimon Attribute: Virus

Name of Demon Lord
or:
Name: Elizabeth Cassidy
Side: On the side of Arkadimon, which means Demon Lords
Looks like Anne Hathaway, click on the link to go to my app and see the rest

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:10 pm

The Orson Empire wrote:The signal, as requested, was beamed to Officer Marz. He would reply back, saying,"Greetings, I am Officer Marv Marz of the Bakari Union. Yes, we did receive this signal, and we have known of this station's existence for two weeks. Anyway, we are docking now." The transports would touch down at the docking port. A probe had detected sufficient oxygen levels on the station for breathing, so the officers and the Shock Troopers would take off their helmets. Officer Marz would lead the group to a door, which opened automatically, and they went further into the Citadel.

Citadel

The group was stopped by a keeper, it utterred one sentence, a question of some sort.

"Are you an oxygen-respirating lifeform?"

Marz had saw the Keeper up ahead, and he was already prepared to talk to it. "Yes. Why did you want to know?"

New Panti
Minister

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Panti » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:20 pm

Triumphance

A Guardian burst into the Council chamber as the Council was being addressed by a Fallen diplomat. He pulled out his pulse rifle and fired a burst into the diplomat's chest, throwing him back to the floor.
"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" The High Councilor demanded.
"Sir! The Fallen and Cabal, they're rebelling!" He replied. "We need to get you all to the command bunker immediately!"
He began escorting them out of the room, and out the window you could clearly see a pulse shooting out of the Traveler around the city every few seconds. Once they arrived in the command bunker they were joined by the Grand Admiral and Supreme General.
"High Councilor, we're losing this fight. The Cabal have seized strategic locations on Pegasi and Omega such as-" the General was cut off by a communications specialist.
"We've lost contact with Pegasi!"
"WHAT?!"
"Omega now too!"
"This can't be happening." the High Councilor said.
"Olympus has gone dark too! Fallen forces have conquered most of the planet! We're... we're all that's left..."

Great Empire of Gamilus
Senator

Founded: Apr 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Empire of Gamilus » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:26 pm

Covenant System:

General Welte Talan's battlefleet exited FTL, their signeture purple/blue drives emmiting light as they came zooming into system.

Welte gave orders to the crew "open up a communications line and have permission to land."

with that he sat in the command throne and waited as the Gamilus 1st deep strike fleet waited in far orbit of the planet.
Do you hear the posters sing?
Singing the song of angry men?
It is the music of the short OP
that won't be seen again!

When the mods find this OP
Then this thread will be no more,
But the song will be sung again
When another comes!

OP, do you know the way?
Know the way to fix your post?
Just add details and sources to spark
Debate on these forums.

Otherwise this thread is doomed
Doomed to death by modly wrath
NSG will pick up and move on
'Till another comes!

--The Klishi Islands
a thread on Theism and Atheism

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:39 am

Space, Space, Space
After a good few hours scanning planets and charting maps, the 3 vessels then headed back to the Mass Relay. Not know where it would take them they entered it regardless.

Mygeeto, Rannochian Space
The lights of the factory world could be seen from orbit. Giant bulges of orange and yellow dotted the planet as it's immense foundries continued constructing the new ships for the Rannochian Empire.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:04 am

Calderis, former colony of humanity, now a Class 5 Death World

A pelican dropship disembarked from the frigate holding orbit over the planet, inside the pelican was an elite sangheili special operations team. Their mission was to secure documents from the planetary Capitol building regarding the colony's fall to a death world. "So what exactly are we fighting down there?" One of the members of the team asks. "We'll be briefed on the threat when we make landfall" the commander says. "I generally like to know what I'm jumping into before actually jumping." The soldier says jokingly. "Can it. We'll be landing shortly." Ahead of the pelican was the dilapidated ruins of the planetary Capitol.

Prusseuss
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:02 am

Sol System
The fleet seeing that they were heavily outmatched and outnumbered left.

Far edge of Y'Deio
A 12 ship fleet enters the system,their technology being more advanced than anything seen before.They made the Terran ships look like the constructions of mud and grass.After a moment,the fleet is contacted.

" You have entered the Territory of the Military Junta of Eayn.State your identity and purpose,or you will be exterminated."

Over the comm system,there was dead silence,until a voice said in perfect Eayn " This is the last surviving fleet of the Old ones.May we join your empire ? "

" Yes,you may."

Meanwhile,the Gamilian fleet was let in,and told to land in the Imperial center.

OOC: The old ones are the Elder things,and they brought shoggoths with them.Also,blood,I am NOT going to attack you ever again.Mainly because the Elder things would rather have a strong ally.
" So every time I press this button,a person somewhere dies,but I get a million dollars ? "
"............"

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:08 am

The Whitehouse, Washington DC, Terra, 12:30 PM EST

Thel was sitting at his desk in the Oval Office like usual. After the successful repelling of the alien invaders his approval rating skyrocketed. Thel was looking over a bill to allocate more funds to Indogene researchers on mars when one of his aids burst through the door. "What is it?" Thel asked the clearly tired aid. "Its New Mombasa... Construction workers found something under the sand." He said while handing Thel a Manila folder. Thel looked though the various pictures of the thing under the sand. "I want as many excavation teams as possible working on digging that thing up." Thel said shocked that there were ruins on terra much like the ones on Sangheilios.

Janjur Qom

Several probes exit slipspace, and begin investigating the planet.
Last edited by The blood ravens on Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Prusseuss
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:06 am

colonization
10 habitable planets have been found,and two of them contain human life.While the other planets are being colonised,the humans are being integrated into the junta.

HFPE
Development of the Z virus i sunder way.Expected completion is unknown.
Z virus completion: 2 %

Palamok
A colonization fleet lands on the planet and begins to colonize.
"............"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse