NATION

PASSWORD

Super Hero High: Prometheus Rising (OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:00 pm

Pragia wrote:Only one language Thomas knows.

English! Do you speak it!

I am sorry to interrupt, but I believe that Jules 3:16 is actually "English! Motherfucker! Do you speak it!?"
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:02 pm

Pragia wrote:Only one language Thomas knows.

English! Do you speak it!

This is the case for all of my characters except Kira.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Glovania
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Glovania » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:59 pm

Is it cool if Alex flies around in the Gym?

If it's not alright, I've left a hanging end to the post, in case a teacher wants to coincidentally walk in, and tell him he can't. If it is cool, can someone walk in anyway? I feel like having some interaction.
Last edited by Glovania on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Bernard Montgomery, 24 March 1976, eight times in total.

West Aurelia wrote:Three times more Americans have married Kim Kardashian than have died from Ebola. I'm not worried.

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:25 pm

Glovania wrote:Is it cool if Alex flies around in the Gym?

Yes, and he may also do it.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:29 pm

If it's not alright, I've left a hanging end to the post, in case a teacher wants to coincidentally walk in, and tell him he can't. If it is cool, can someone walk in anyway? I feel like having some interaction.

The teacher should be walking in soon and informing people of his class :P
My Last.FM and RYM

Glovania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Glovania » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:39 pm

Corrian wrote:

The teacher should be walking in soon and informing people of his class :P

What do you mean? The gym was empty when I went in.

West Aurelia wrote:Three times more Americans have married Kim Kardashian than have died from Ebola. I'm not worried.

Glovania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Glovania » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:40 pm

Mighty Asgard wrote:

Yes, and he may also do it.

So will someone walk in and catch me in the act? That would be cool.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:48 pm

Glovania wrote:What do you mean? The gym was empty when I went in.

Terintania was having her teacher come and tell students in the gym his class was about to start, because he figured the students probably thought his class was there.
My Last.FM and RYM

Glovania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Glovania » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:57 pm

Corrian wrote:
Glovania wrote:What do you mean? The gym was empty when I went in.

Terintania was having her teacher come and tell students in the gym his class was about to start, because he figured the students probably thought his class was there.

Actually, I realise a new student probably wouldn't have the balls to just wander into the gym, in the middle of the school day, and start flying around. I'll edit my post, so that Terinania's new character - my roommate - can just walk into the dorm room to see Alex just there with his wings out.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:45 pm

I'll post with Narain as soon as people actually get their butts moving so I can start Leroy's class :P

Or maybe I can have him arrive, but miss the first class due to being busy getting situated or something.
Times are looking grim these days~

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:56 pm

Terintania wrote:I'll post with Narain as soon as people actually get their butts moving so I can start Leroy's class :P

He's gonna need to use the PDA to get people like Caitlin and Cassie who are completely distracted :P
My Last.FM and RYM

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:02 pm

Corrian wrote:
Terintania wrote:I'll post with Narain as soon as people actually get their butts moving so I can start Leroy's class :P

He's gonna need to use the PDA to get people like Caitlin and Cassie who are completely distracted :P

Apparently :P

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:17 pm

Clearly Tyler still doesn't like Leroy, which seems reasonable :P

What Leroy said with the PDA probably won't help with that :P

Glovania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Glovania » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:16 am

Or maybe I can have him arrive, but miss the first class due to being busy getting situated or something.

Alex is probably not going to classes today, but will start tomorrow. That is, if new arrivals don't have to go to classes on their first day.

Can you tap me on the shoulder or something - due to your lack of vocal ability.
Last edited by Glovania on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:21 am

Narain needs what that one girl in Hemlock Grove uses for speaking. Shelly, or something like that.
Last edited by Corrian on Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Last.FM and RYM

Jaydeepunk
Attaché

Founded: Feb 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Jaydeepunk » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:24 am

Name: mistress
Nationality: old England
Height: 4 10
Weight: 179
Hair: pink, close cropped hair with an unnatural softness.
Eyes: large violent purple eyes
Costume (if any): a simple black corset and lacy leggings.
Abilities: enchant, flight, acrobatic capabilities
Dorm: villain
Brief Bio: this is what happens on the rare occasion a succubus gets prego. she rejected her child in hopes it would starve or be eaten, but a traveling circus picked her up and put her in the freak show, due to her huge black wings and powder blue skin. she was chased out when she committed her first murder, and swore that she would get rid of every human that came in her way. years passed, and she became more and more refined, even taking on her code name "Mistress" and adopting a knife that is so thin, you don't notice it until you are clutching to a bleeding chest. she acquired a large amount of money, and lived with a few animals on a cliff-side mansion. though she is well trained in killing, her people skills consist of her charming her way into a rival's home and murdering him. she came to the academy to learn tact and people skills.

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:21 am

And now I present one of the most easily to get away with being perverted and nobody actually realizing it superhuman.

Name: Caesar Longshot
Nationality: American
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 192 lbs
Hair: bright red
Eyes: Brown
Costume (if any):
Abilities: He has a way of making his vision an argumented reality, also his eyes can see the whole electromagnetic spectrum, but quite able to block parts of it out, and he has photographic memory. He also has 10.0 vision.
Dorm: Hero, he figures he minus well be in the safer side.
Brief Bio: Grew up in a small town in middle of nowhere in America where his dad operated as the sole blacksmith for several ranches. When he developed his abilities he was pretty exited about it and everybody else in town thought that itnwas pretty cool, and didn't mind it since he couldn't use it to kill people with or anything. However some time later a stranger who had came to their town discovered that he had superpowers the stranger continually spread things about superhumans until the point where most the town's folk believes them true. After much pressure he left the town and went to the space station where he could visualise everything and anything without oppression (not actually but over lapping reality with his own imagination).
Last edited by Raktio on Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

Jaydeepunk
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Jaydeepunk » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:36 am

NunyabeezI wrote:trying again. past char didn't work.
Name: Anya
Nationality: Korean
Height: 5"7
Weight: 150
Hair: Long black tipped red
Eyes: Red ringed black
Costume (if any): Full body suit with light weight armor built in and red domino mask
Abilities: Can manipulate fire and become a shadow.
Dorm: Vigilante
Brief Bio: Woke up in a lab. She was a captured meta human that was experimented on to aid in finding out how they worked. Slightly volatile temper, but also forgiving. Earning her complete trust is a feat not easy to accomplish. Has enough control over her powers that she doesn't kill anyone, but can become a shadow if startled, or her hair may become fire if angry.

fyi, this is my past account. i left it, and it went kaput after a long time. i am starting over for the third time... wish me luck!

Glovania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Glovania » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:04 am

Jaydeepunk wrote:Name: mistress
Brief Bio: this is what happens on the rare occasion a succubus gets prego. she rejected her child in hopes it would starve or be eaten, but a traveling circus picked her up and put her in the freak show, due to her huge black wings and powder blue skin. she was chased out when she committed her first murder, and swore that she would get rid of every human that came in her way. years passed, and she became more and more refined, even taking on her code name "Mistress" and adopting a knife that is so thin, you don't notice it until you are clutching to a bleeding chest. she acquired a large amount of money, and lived with a few animals on a cliff-side mansion. though she is well trained in killing, her people skills consist of her charming her way into a rival's home and murdering him. she came to the academy to learn tact and people skills.

This is........... Strange. Even on superhuman standards. Also, please educate yourself on the use of the Shift key, and how it makes capital letters. #GrammarNaziFTW

And besides, she is very short, and Old English is not 136 years ago. That was 1878, Victorian times. The Industrial Revolution. Steam Power and muskets. Old England was Tudor times - like Shakespeare old. As in, the 16th Century (1500s).
Last edited by Glovania on Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jaydeepunk
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Jaydeepunk » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:08 am

Glovania wrote:
Jaydeepunk wrote:Name: mistress

This is........... Strange. Even on superhuman standards. Also, please educate yourself on the use of the Shift key, and how it makes capital letters. #GrammarNaziFTW

Ha! Found you! I do that with all my app, so I can find the GN. I come up with most of my "super" ideas in my dreams, so no judge, please. :p

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:42 am

Jaydeepunk wrote:
Name: mistress

The character, I'm afraid, is a bit too odd. A century-old demonspawn doesn't really fit the tone of the RP.

Raktio wrote:
And now I present one of the most easily to get away with being perverted and nobody actually realizing it superhuman.

Name: Caesar Longshot
Nationality: American
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 192 lbs
Hair: bright red
Eyes: Brown
Costume (if any):
Abilities: He has a way of making his vision an argumented reality, also his eyes can see the whole electromagnetic spectrum, but quite able to block parts of it out, and he has photographic memory. He also has 10.0 vision.
Dorm: Caesar having set his sights on being a blacksmith has managed to get part of his dorm made into a welding shop area, the rest looks like it could have came out of a warship literally having a steel bed with blankets on it and ketal plating everywhere, and a coat wrack which contains several pairs of coats and hats.
Brief Bio: Grew up in a small town in middle of nowhere in America where his dad operated as the sole blacksmith for several ranches. When he developed his abilities he was pretty exited about it and everybody else in town thought that itnwas pretty cool, and didn't mind it since he couldn't use it to kill people with or anything. However some time later a stranger who had came to their town discovered that he had superpowers the stranger continually spread things about superhumans until the point where most the town's folk believes them true. After much pressure he left the town and went to the space station where he could visualise everything and anything without oppression (not actually but over lapping reality with his own imagination).

Looks good, except for putting the wrong thing in the "Dorm" category. It is for selecting which of the three dorms the student gets placed in. And students aren't really given that much freedom in furnishing their room either.

Glovania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Glovania » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:45 am

Glovania wrote:

Alex is probably not going to classes today, but will start tomorrow. That is, if new arrivals don't have to go to classes on their first day.

Can you tap me on the shoulder or something - due to your lack of vocal ability.

It would be cool if you had telepathy, so you could speak to me THROUGH MY MIND. *Aliens guy hands*
Last edited by Glovania on Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:49 am

Glovania wrote:
Glovania wrote:Alex is probably not going to classes today, but will start tomorrow. That is, if new arrivals don't have to go to classes on their first day.

It would be cool if you had telepathy, so you could speak to me THROUGH MY MIND. *Aliens guy hands*

Aw man, that would be cool. Why didn't I think of that? :P

I'm happy with his powers, though :P

Jaydeepunk
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Jaydeepunk » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:54 am

Can I re-introduce my old char then?

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:01 pm

Jaydeepunk wrote:Can I re-introduce my old char then?

As long as the character was accepted, yes.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse