NATION

PASSWORD

Super Hero High: Prometheus Rising (OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:12 pm

Castilia wrote:I'll have a post up tommorow.

Yay! :hug: :kiss:
Mirakai is my new senpai.
Steam
Kik: Hideyoshi_Kinoshita.

Waifu in flag is Muffet, from Undertale.

Anta baka?

Don't you dare forget I am yandere.

Retro Frost
Envoy

Founded: Feb 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Retro Frost » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:58 pm

I am gone for 3 days and you guys nuke Japan!! I need to finish all my finals so I can get back to regular posting.
If it doesn't work add more struts, If that doesn't work add even more struts.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:30 pm

Retro Frost wrote:I am gone for 3 days and you guys nuke Japan!! I need to finish all my finals so I can get back to regular posting.

:lol2:
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:58 pm

Krufuffuluffia, my character is in the teacher lounge...how is your character talking to her?
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:01 pm

Mavorpen wrote:Krufuffuluffia, my character is in the teacher lounge...how is your character talking to her?

For somebody with super intelligence, is it not odd that he was able to walk into a teacher's lounge without realizing it, which is on a restricted floor?
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Orinon
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:40 pm

@KufluffluffIreallyCan'tBeBotheredLOL: Alexi is a teacher, she's in the staff room/ area. Which students (normally) don't have access to :P
Last edited by Orinon on Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I did some threads a long ass time ago that some people care about Iunno ya'll crazy.

Answers to Orinon or Watery. Part time author, part time gas station attendant, full time cynical bastard.

Krufuffuluffia
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Krufuffuluffia » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:07 am

Oh. :blink: :palm:
Sorry, should've read more of the forum.
Last edited by Krufuffuluffia on Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:25 am

I'll try and actually get a post up today.
My Last.FM and RYM

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:20 pm

Coukd someone give me an update of what has happened since page 183, I am going to try to get my character back in if possible.
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

Orinon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:48 pm

Raining outside when I'm meant to be doing lawns? Oh welp.

I did some threads a long ass time ago that some people care about Iunno ya'll crazy.

Answers to Orinon or Watery. Part time author, part time gas station attendant, full time cynical bastard.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:44 pm

:blink: Out of the blue my mind just thought of Cassie having one of her images of the future and she sees her and Josh kissing :blink:

Mind, you're going too far with this shipping thing!
My Last.FM and RYM

Orinon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:50 pm

Corrian wrote::blink: Out of the blue my mind just thought of Cassie having one of her images of the future and she sees her and Josh kissing :blink:

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:50 pm

Orinon wrote:
Corrian wrote::blink: Out of the blue my mind just thought of Cassie having one of her images of the future and she sees her and Josh kissing :blink:

You use that a lot
Steam

Anta baka?

Castilia (Ancient)
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Castilia (Ancient) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:51 pm

Orinon wrote:

Dat gif.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:51 pm

Raktio wrote:Coukd someone give me an update of what has happened since page 183, I am going to try to get my character back in if possible.

*Waits for AP's thorough response*

Orinon wrote:

:lol2:
My Last.FM and RYM

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:53 pm

Castilia wrote:
Orinon wrote:

Dat gif.

So about that suprise Miranda has for Kat.. Lets just say Miranda plans on it ending with someone painting someone like their French girls..
Steam

Anta baka?

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:59 pm

I'm not sure it was entirely out of the blue, really. In this movie my moms watching, there was this person who could see the future and there was kissing in the movie, and my mind just made a weird connection.
My Last.FM and RYM

Orinon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:10 pm

Scamvidia wrote:
Orinon wrote:

You use that a lot

So many uses!

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:10 pm

Orinon wrote:
Scamvidia wrote:You use that a lot

So many uses!

Steam

Anta baka?

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:16 pm

Scamvidia wrote:So about that suprise Miranda has for Kat.. Lets just say Miranda plans on it ending with someone painting someone like their French girls..

So, one will look like she walked out of Nude Descending a Staircase No. 2? Hey, whatever floats their Modernist boat, though they may want to be checked for a dysphoria of some sort if the models they compare themselves to are Modern Art pieces.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Orinon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:18 pm

Altruistic Paladins wrote:
Scamvidia wrote:So about that suprise Miranda has for Kat.. Lets just say Miranda plans on it ending with someone painting someone like their French girls..

So, they will look like they walked out of Nude Descending a Staircase No. 2. Hey, whatever floats their Modernist boat.

Castilia (Ancient)
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Castilia (Ancient) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:23 pm

So, one will look like she walked out of Nude Descending a Staircase No. 2? Hey, whatever floats their Modernist boat, though they may want to be checked for a dysphoria of some sort if the models they compare themselves to are Modern Art pieces.

That made my day. :lol:

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:23 pm

Orinon wrote:
So, they will look like they walked out of Nude Descending a Staircase No. 2. Hey, whatever floats their Modernist boat.

Sometimes, a nude descending a staircase is actually a confusingly worded deconstruction of the Realist Movement, which is not to be confused with Dada art whose art is an insult to Realism often times mistaken for trash by art museum janitors.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Verdum
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Verdum » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:30 pm

This is simply a place holder, my way of saying "I'm planning on coming to the party".

Name:Virgil Svering
Nationality:German
Height: 5'9
Weight:142(?) pounds.
Hair:Pitch black.
Eyes:When he is not using his powers Virgil's eyes are Green. However upon use(Mainly during) they turn a dark red.
Costume (if any):Here we go.
Abilities:Manipulation of positive and negative neutrons. Namely known as lightning. His body, also, is compelled by this charge and his functions seem to react faster whilst his entire body is sped up by this.
Dorm: Vigilante
Brief Bio:
Virgil Svering, purely German born, can trace his ancestry back to the Kingdom of Prussia. His family was from the noble class that, under the time of Frederick II, was part of a distinct social tier that was expected to lead the military in officer positions. Whilst attempting to roleplay as a Prussian General with his friends on school he held out his hands only to send lightning straight at his best friend. Much to his dismay Svering had made his friend all...spazzy. After this stuff happened, your a wizard Harry, meh.
Last edited by Verdum on Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:33 pm

Orinon wrote:

Sometimes, a nude descending a staircase is actually a confusingly worded deconstruction of the Realist Movement, which is not to be confused with Dada art whose art is an insult to Realism often times mistaken for trash by art museum janitors.

Hardy har har
Steam

Anta baka?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse