NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2: Gotterdammerung

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:00 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:"I know nothing more than what the girl has told you thus far, Crowley, I was in my castle while these two were out having adventures in Lucifer knows where." He said, and was about to continue smoking when he remembered something. "Oh, but I did meet a Crowley from a different universe. Apparently he, his friend and their version of Jameson ended up in our universe, Lucifer knows why. I figured you might want to know that." He said, and then leaned back in a chair.

Alison then began to retell what had happened.

Because the writer doesn't recall all that happened at the beginning of the Moon plot, let's say that there's a small timeskip of an hour or so, and the writer will retell the ending. During this time, Alison was staring at the rubber duck with the blue shower cap and not at Crowley's "endowment" and trying to not breathe through her nose, lest she become overwhelmed by the smell of lavender.

"... anyhow, I was supposed to go into the building in order to reactivate the alarms. I went in with the Sanchezbot, and we walked through when we confronted androids with golden eyes, who were chanting 'YOU SHALL JOIN US. THERE IS NO ESCAPE.'

"Tried to shoot their heads off, but they kept advancing, and then suddenly Shung showed up in a hologram, saying that the plan was already in motion. He said that he was the mole in the ISSR helping Rathore and that he allied himself with Uriel. According to him, Uriel has a plan that he claimed would 'fix everything'. Atrocities in the Abrahamic war caused him to defect.

"He then let me go, and Daniel and I ran, Crowley in that dimension teleported us somewhere else, we walked through the portal, and here we are now, talking to you. That's all I know."

She stared more at the duck. Do not think about the endowment, do not think about the endowment, do not think.
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:05 pm

Before

Silent night...

The quiet of the room remained unbroken, with the archangel and his assistant sitting across the table from one another. Uriel did not appear to be paying attention to his assistant and was merely reading a book. Eventually, he broke the silence, placing the book on the table. "Are our forces prepared, then?"

The assistant, an angel named Aran, gave a slow nod. He had joined the ranks for a relatively simple reason. He had learned that he enjoyed hurting people. An assistant of Uriel was a job position that gave him the ideal place to live his dream, as it were. But despite his own nature, despite the fact that war had unlocked his emotional block, he was afraid. In fact, it was in large part due to his freedom of emotion that he was truly afraid of Uriel.

Holy night...

Uriel wasn't insane, Aran had come to realise. Aran knew many people who were insane. Insanity was fine, in his own mind. War tended to make everyone insane. The building blocks of the mind were always a bit damaged after those events, difficult to put back together. So insanity was not a problem.

All is calm, all is bright...

But Aran believed that Uriel's building blocks had always been damaged. Yet Uriel had managed to build a mind out of that. He crossed insanity, entering the space past it. A sane mind built by insane components...

Round yon Virgin Mother and Child
Holy Infant so tender and mild

Uriel spoke, his deep voice catching Aran's attention. "It is time to launch our attack upon that village. To reclaim the boy." he said, giving a smile. "Or, to destroy the child. Either is an acceptable result."

Aran was disturbed. Not by the murder of the child- that was fine, something he was willing to do and did. But Uriel was not doing this because he liked hurting people. Uriel was doing this because he was the man who could look at someone, decide they needed to be hurt, and proceed to hurt them.

That was an entirely different skill, and an infinitely more terrifying one.

"We are all ready." Aran said professionally, calmly. "We can get the job done in minutes, I am absolutely sure. The tricksters Loki and Fixban have been distracted. They will not interfere."

Uriel gave a nod of acknowledgement. "Very well. Proceed to attack."

"Do you wish for a chance to surrender?"

"They can surrender to God, once they meet him."

Thus Aran led his forces to attack Crowley's village, killing many, including his love Leah. And he was defeated in his ultimate goal, the goal that was intended for him. As a result, he later met Uriel, holding his head down in shame.

After all, that made it easier for Uriel to separate it from the body.

Sleep in heavenly peace,
sleep in heavenly peace.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:21 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Astrolinium wrote:Eric sat down on the floor. "I don't even know," he said flatly.

"This day," he continued, "has been a very bad one, and I should like to go home and be reunited with my students, because if there is one hair out of place on any of their heads, I am going to slowly throttle Mr. Crowley with my feet. WITH MY FEET."

Raphael frowned, looking at Eric. "Oh, that's right. You're the one who was kidnapped. Well, glad you're out in under seven hours. That was fast." he commented. "The terrorists must have been incredibly stupid and inadequate." He sniffed the air. Sin surrounded the two men, but Raphael decided not to inquire. It was not unfamiliar to the smell that would often emit from Michael and Gabriel. "In any case, how did you get out? I shall return you to Elfen High as soon as possible."

Eric frowned as well. He lay down and massaged his neck, saying, "I don't even fucking know. Some fuckery with that idiot Sachin and then an abandoned giant Vimana that I accidentally made sentient and which proceeded to..."

He rolled over onto his face and grunted. He shouted, distraught, "I THINK THE SHIP DATE RAPED US!"
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:39 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:"I know nothing more than what the girl has told you thus far, Crowley, I was in my castle while these two were out having adventures in Lucifer knows where." He said, and was about to continue smoking when he remembered something. "Oh, but I did meet a Crowley from a different universe. Apparently he, his friend and their version of Jameson ended up in our universe, Lucifer knows why. I figured you might want to know that." He said, and then leaned back in a chair.

Alison then began to retell what had happened.

Because the writer doesn't recall all that happened at the beginning of the Moon plot, let's say that there's a small timeskip of an hour or so, and the writer will retell the ending. During this time, Alison was staring at the rubber duck with the blue shower cap and not at Crowley's "endowment" and trying to not breathe through her nose, lest she become overwhelmed by the smell of lavender.

"... anyhow, I was supposed to go into the building in order to reactivate the alarms. I went in with the Sanchezbot, and we walked through when we confronted androids with golden eyes, who were chanting 'YOU SHALL JOIN US. THERE IS NO ESCAPE.'

"Tried to shoot their heads off, but they kept advancing, and then suddenly Shung showed up in a hologram, saying that the plan was already in motion. He said that he was the mole in the ISSR helping Rathore and that he allied himself with Uriel. According to him, Uriel has a plan that he claimed would 'fix everything'. Atrocities in the Abrahamic war caused him to defect.

"He then let me go, and Daniel and I ran, Crowley in that dimension teleported us somewhere else, we walked through the portal, and here we are now, talking to you. That's all I know."

She stared more at the duck. Do not think about the endowment, do not think about the endowment, do not think.

Crowley sat carefully and quietly at his desk, clothes teleporting back onto him, to both the relief an disappointment of the watchers. Crowley straightened the tie on his suit, looking pensive. "I see." he said quietly, rubbing his face with one hand before stroking a small beard on his chin. "Thank you for telling me this." A sigh. "I'll...I'll look into it. Again, I sincerely thank you. I will talk to you again soon, after you answer one last question- what happened to the other Crowley? Where did he go?"
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:48 pm

Astrolinium wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Raphael frowned, looking at Eric. "Oh, that's right. You're the one who was kidnapped. Well, glad you're out in under seven hours. That was fast." he commented. "The terrorists must have been incredibly stupid and inadequate." He sniffed the air. Sin surrounded the two men, but Raphael decided not to inquire. It was not unfamiliar to the smell that would often emit from Michael and Gabriel. "In any case, how did you get out? I shall return you to Elfen High as soon as possible."

Eric frowned as well. He lay down and massaged his neck, saying, "I don't even fucking know. Some fuckery with that idiot Sachin and then an abandoned giant Vimana that I accidentally made sentient and which proceeded to..."

He rolled over onto his face and grunted. He shouted, distraught, "I THINK THE SHIP DATE RAPED US!"

Raphael blinked and hesitated. "Well..." The archangel seemed genuinely speechless, an event that rarely occurred in his life. "...I'm sorry?" he said awkwardly. "Look, I'm sure I shall speak with you later. But at the moment, you are mildly disturbing. Please leave."

He snapped his fingers and Nilark and Eric teleported onto the roof of Elfen High.

"How are you doing on this magnificent evening?" asked Laz, smoking a joint.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:11 pm

Calliel continued to stare at the lobster, poking it with the knife and fork. He looked up. "So I am not supposed to merely digest it whole?" he asked. He frowned at the lobster. "Was this lobster prayed for upon death? Was it a warrior? I do not know how we are to treat the corpse-"

He looked at Ivy's face. "Oh. This is where I am supposed to be silent and eat? I understand." he nodded his head a few dozen times, forgetting to stop until he had hit thirty six nods. "Oh. Just a few nods. I apologise."

It was Laz's ideas. "Take the bitch out on a romantic dinner, Cal my man." the demon had told him. "Bitches love romantic dinners."

After a failed attempt at Calliel trying to find a female werewolf, Laz informed him that "bitch" in this case was a slang term for Ivy. After that, Calliel decided to get reservations at this restaurant in Nice, France. So far, the dinner was...interesting.

Calliel frowned at the menu. "They're selling wine. Frolicking in sin, Ivy." he sighed. "Even so, I was advised- I mean, I have decided we should order some. It's very romantic. I think." he seemed nervous. "Raphael said that occasional sin is acceptable when one is maintaining a cover or fitting in." he decided to change the subject. "Take this glass of orange juice instead. A sign of my love." he told his wife, giving her the glass. "It's better than wine anyway. It has all sorts of vitamins. Humans need vitamins."
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:13 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Calliel continued to stare at the lobster, poking it with the knife and fork. He looked up. "So I am not supposed to merely digest it whole?" he asked. He frowned at the lobster. "Was this lobster prayed for upon death? Was it a warrior? I do not know how we are to treat the corpse-"

He looked at Ivy's face. "Oh. This is where I am supposed to be silent and eat? I understand." he nodded his head a few dozen times, forgetting to stop until he had hit thirty six nods. "Oh. Just a few nods. I apologise."

It was Laz's ideas. "Take the bitch out on a romantic dinner, Cal my man." the demon had told him. "Bitches love romantic dinners."

After a failed attempt at Calliel trying to find a female werewolf, Laz informed him that "bitch" in this case was a slang term for Ivy. After that, Calliel decided to get reservations at this restaurant in Nice, France. So far, the dinner was...interesting.

Calliel frowned at the menu. "They're selling wine. Frolicking in sin, Ivy." he sighed. "Even so, I was advised- I mean, I have decided we should order some. It's very romantic. I think." he seemed nervous. "Raphael said that occasional sin is acceptable when one is maintaining a cover or fitting in." he decided to change the subject. "Take this glass of orange juice instead. A sign of my love." he told his wife, giving her the glass. "It's better than wine anyway. It has all sorts of vitamins. Humans need vitamins."

"Uh, thanks, Calliel," Ivy said, grinning sheepishly and taking the glass. They had been married for, what, ten years now? In the past decade, Ivy had not so much gotten used to Calliel's awkward idiosyncrasies, as much as learned to forgive them. Even for one as experienced with angels as Ivy, they were still strange - no stranger than humans, but Ivy found them easier to bond with, at a more basic level. Human nature vs. angelic nurture. No, a human living amongst angel learns not to understand them, as much as cope with them.

"So, what's all this for?" she asked, "Our anniversary was a few months back and all you did for that was... well, actually, you didn't do anything for that."

She retreated back into herself and took a sip of juice. It was better than wine.

"So, how was your day?"
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

The Inritus Extraho
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Inritus Extraho » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:31 am

Individuality-ness wrote:"It appears so," Divia said sadly, after turning the bag inside out and trying all of the hidden pockets. She began to put away the mountain of cleaning supplies into her small bag -- it would not do to have items strewed all over the ground, after all.

"I'm sorry. I don't know where I put that GPS, I thought I had it but I must have left it somewhere by mistake."

This is where Jade Gates would meet up with them. While trying to show the new student the ropes, she also ended up getting lost when the school's hallways shifted slightly. Besides, it had been a long time since she walked through the halls, so she ran into Emi and Divia.

"I have a GPS," the member of the staff said, looking at them. "Though... I am only recently returned, so perhaps you all would have more luck using it." Jade shrugged, looking at the other two. "I don't think I know you, though? I have been gone for a good decade or so..."
If you see I've made a mistake in my wording or a factual detail, telegram me and I'll fix it. I'll even give you credit for pointing it out, if you'd like.
You can call me TIE. I'm not on much... so telegram me if you need something.
FanT Nation - FT w/o space.
I'm on CA time, so... pacific. UTC -8
I'm bi, not single, and really any pronoun works.
I'll check out RP's if you TG me about them.

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:35 am

Eric stood, brushing himself off, and said, "Hey, Laz, you wouldn't happen to know if Crowley's in, would you? I have some... words to exchange with him." His voice was deceptively calm considering the anger that had been welling up inside him fairly consistently since he'd woken up from being harvested, and that itself was merely a resurgence of the anger which had been welling up before. If one of his children needed so much as a band-aid, Eric was going to give Crowley what for.
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

Condunum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Condunum » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:28 pm

Takao walked for quite some time, simply exploring the halls of the school. He'd made a wrong turn a few times and ended up staring at some very strange creatures in very strange rooms which he refused to enter a second time, and finally was making his way back to the 'normal' area of the school. And then he found a staircase leading up to a door labeled 'Exit'. I didn't know this place had a roof...

He walked up the staircase and opened the door, to be confronted with the sight of a few of the others at the school. He wasn't sure what was going on so he remained silent as he approached the situation, only nodding at whoever looked his way.
password scrambled

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esternial » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:51 pm

The Inritus Extraho wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:This is where Jade Gates would meet up with them. While trying to show the new student the ropes, she also ended up getting lost when the school's hallways shifted slightly. Besides, it had been a long time since she walked through the halls, so she ran into Emi and Divia.

"I have a GPS," the member of the staff said, looking at them. "Though... I am only recently returned, so perhaps you all would have more luck using it." Jade shrugged, looking at the other two. "I don't think I know you, though? I have been gone for a good decade or so..."

"I'm good with faces, yet I do not recognise you, so I'm fairly certain this is the first time we meet. Émilie Aine. Please to make your acquaintance"

Making a small courteous bow, the girl peered down the end of the hallways, wondering if there was anything to do around this place.

"I believe I'll tag along with you until I can get settled in" The vampire girl replied, taking another swig from her flask.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:18 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Calliel continued to stare at the lobster, poking it with the knife and fork. He looked up. "So I am not supposed to merely digest it whole?" he asked. He frowned at the lobster. "Was this lobster prayed for upon death? Was it a warrior? I do not know how we are to treat the corpse-"

"Uh, thanks, Calliel," Ivy said, grinning sheepishly and taking the glass. They had been married for, what, ten years now? In the past decade, Ivy had not so much gotten used to Calliel's awkward idiosyncrasies, as much as learned to forgive them. Even for one as experienced with angels as Ivy, they were still strange - no stranger than humans, but Ivy found them easier to bond with, at a more basic level. Human nature vs. angelic nurture. No, a human living amongst angel learns not to understand them, as much as cope with them.

"So, what's all this for?" she asked, "Our anniversary was a few months back and all you did for that was... well, actually, you didn't do anything for that."

She retreated back into herself and took a sip of juice. It was better than wine.

"So, how was your day?"

"I apologise again for that." he said, looking a bit ashamed and sad. "I was working on a project for Raphael and I forgot about the importance of anniversaries in many human cultures. But this can be a makeup for that. I just did this because families do romantic things. Is this a suitable quality of romance?" he inquired, genuinely wishing to know if he had done it correctly.

"So far today I've spent my time trying to understand what happened to Armenio. I'm trying to see why the Fae would be interested in that, and if Uriel was involved. So far, no definite results."
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:32 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Uh, thanks, Calliel," Ivy said, grinning sheepishly and taking the glass. They had been married for, what, ten years now? In the past decade, Ivy had not so much gotten used to Calliel's awkward idiosyncrasies, as much as learned to forgive them. Even for one as experienced with angels as Ivy, they were still strange - no stranger than humans, but Ivy found them easier to bond with, at a more basic level. Human nature vs. angelic nurture. No, a human living amongst angel learns not to understand them, as much as cope with them.

"So, how was your day?"

"I apologise again for that." he said, looking a bit ashamed and sad. "I was working on a project for Raphael and I forgot about the importance of anniversaries in many human cultures. But this can be a makeup for that. I just did this because families do romantic things. Is this a suitable quality of romance?" he inquired, genuinely wishing to know if he had done it correctly.

"So far today I've spent my time trying to understand what happened to Armenio. I'm trying to see why the Fae would be interested in that, and if Uriel was involved. So far, no definite results."

"Well, they were building something, right?" Ivy questioned, placing the glass of juice back on the table, "Maybe-"

The water in the juice shook mysteriously.

"Oh, great," Ivy sighed - even though she had been away from human culture for quite a bit of time, even she had seen Jurassic Park.

There was a tremor that shook the entire restaurant. The glass toppled over and spilled on the white tablecloth.

A bug crawled over Calliel's foot. Then another. Then another, then another, and another, another, another, another, and another. An entire swarm moved across his toes, scuttling, chittering, squirming, crawling up his legs and into his pants, brushing against his skin and pricking it with sharp metal parts, finding their way through his fly and doing all kinds of undescribably uncomfortable crawling in there.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:56 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:"I apologise again for that." he said, looking a bit ashamed and sad. "I was working on a project for Raphael and I forgot about the importance of anniversaries in many human cultures. But this can be a makeup for that. I just did this because families do romantic things. Is this a suitable quality of romance?" he inquired, genuinely wishing to know if he had done it correctly.

"Well, they were building something, right?" Ivy questioned, placing the glass of juice back on the table, "Maybe-"

"Oh, great," Ivy sighed - even though she had been away from human culture for quite a bit of time, even she had seen Jurassic Park.

There was a tremor that shook the entire restaurant. The glass toppled over and spilled on the white tablecloth.

A bug crawled over Calliel's foot. Then another. Then another, then another, and another, another, another, another, and another. An entire swarm moved across his toes, scuttling, chittering, squirming, crawling up his legs and into his pants, brushing against his skin and pricking it with sharp metal parts, finding their way through his fly and doing all kinds of undescribably uncomfortable crawling in there.

Calliel winced, his body glowing with bright white energy as he set himself on fire.

The waiter came over and barked out "No magic in this restaurant!" in accented English, taking it in ease.

"Great apologies. Ivy, let's depart from here to a different place. Fighting would not be polite here." Calliel said as a pillar of flame now, trying to burn the strange insects off his body. The two teleported away to a different location, a familiar old and abandoned Irish church.

Calliel and Ivy came here occasionally, often just to chat. This church brought back memories for them both. And it was far from normal civilisation. Calliel felt confident fighting here. "Cover your eyes, my love." he advised Ivy. The fire came off him now, revealing a naked Calliel. The suit he wore for the date had burnt off. With another snap of his fingers, he put on battle armour, and teleported it onto Ivy as well.

"I think I've killed the ones on me..." he said slowly. He didn't feel well though. There was a pain in his stomach...

"Be ready. There will be more coming here. I do not know how or what they are, Ivy. Richard is safe at Elfen High. I shall teleport you there, keep you safe as well-"

The church shook now too.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:22 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Well, they were building something, right?" Ivy questioned, placing the glass of juice back on the table, "Maybe-"

Calliel winced, his body glowing with bright white energy as he set himself on fire.

The waiter came over and barked out "No magic in this restaurant!" in accented English, taking it in ease.

"Great apologies. Ivy, let's depart from here to a different place. Fighting would not be polite here." Calliel said as a pillar of flame now, trying to burn the strange insects off his body. The two teleported away to a different location, a familiar old and abandoned Irish church.

Calliel and Ivy came here occasionally, often just to chat. This church brought back memories for them both. And it was far from normal civilisation. Calliel felt confident fighting here. "Cover your eyes, my love." he advised Ivy. The fire came off him now, revealing a naked Calliel. The suit he wore for the date had burnt off. With another snap of his fingers, he put on battle armour, and teleported it onto Ivy as well.

"I think I've killed the ones on me..." he said slowly. He didn't feel well though. There was a pain in his stomach...

"Be ready. There will be more coming here. I do not know how or what they are, Ivy. Richard is safe at Elfen High. I shall teleport you there, keep you safe as well-"

It's moments like these that makes me wish that Matt Smith was constantly available when I want him to be, so that I could make him scream "THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY'RE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!" whenever I please. Unfortunately, he's not, so we'll simply say that it would've been cool had he been there to announce it.

By the way, they're there.

The door of the church exploded inwards and a hive of androids marched in, their arm-mounted heat rays aimed at the two Heavensgaters.

Not that it mattered, given that a platoon of them teleported behind the couple and aimed themselves. Together, the androids formed a tight circle around the two. There was a single space in front of them, one that could be filled with another android.

It quickly was, when another appeared before them. It was identical to its comrades, except that its eyes were black and pitiless.

"Hello," the Android Leader said in a terribly familiar, terribly soft voice, "It has been a long time, friends."

Aziraphale raised his gun at Ivy.

"Now," he said, "where is the child?"

Goodbye.

Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:24 pm

William was a bit surprised to see Laz being so friendly and well-mannered, although the joint the demon was holding provided all the explanation the knight needed.

"Well, I could be doing better Laz, but it's not really much of your concern. Besides, you'll probably forget this whole conversation once your high ends. I'll let you get back to whatever you were doing before, don't mind me," Nilark said, turning and beginning to walk away before noticing the samurai observing them. "Hey, I remember you. The samurai chap from the simulator where the terrorists went berserk on a train and Minh's lad wanted us to fetch some tea, right?"
Join Elementals 3, one of P2TM's oldest high fantasy roleplays, full of adventure, humour, and saving the world. Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo
Pro: Jesus Christ, Distributism, The Shire, House Atreides
Anti: The Antichrist, Communism, Mordor, House Harkonnen
Ameriganastan wrote:I work hard to think of those ludicrous Eric adventure stories, but I don't think I'd have come up with rescuing a three armed alchemist from goblin-monkeys in a million years.

Kudos.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:46 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Calliel winced, his body glowing with bright white energy as he set himself on fire.

It's moments like these that makes me wish that Matt Smith was constantly available when I want him to be, so that I could make him scream "THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY'RE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!" whenever I please. Unfortunately, he's not, so we'll simply say that it would've been cool had he been there to announce it.

The door of the church exploded inwards and a hive of androids marched in, their arm-mounted heat rays aimed at the two Heavensgaters.

Not that it mattered, given that a platoon of them teleported behind the couple and aimed themselves. Together, the androids formed a tight circle around the two. There was a single space in front of them, one that could be filled with another android.

It quickly was, when another appeared before them. It was identical to its comrades, except that its eyes were black and pitiless.

"Hello," the Android Leader said in a terribly familiar, terribly soft voice, "It has been a long time, friends."

"Safe. Not here." Calliel said quietly, standing in front of Ivy. "I know the voice. Why are you trying to imitate Aziraphale, man of metal? Aziraphale is safe with Crowley. I believe." he added uncertainly. "But leave now, and perhaps we can spare one another. Spare you from what is about to happen if you continue, and spare my soul from having to do it."

As far as threats go, this was decent. Calliel was mildly pleased with himself.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:42 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:It's moments like these that makes me wish that Matt Smith was constantly available when I want him to be, so that I could make him scream "THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY'RE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!" whenever I please. Unfortunately, he's not, so we'll simply say that it would've been cool had he been there to announce it.

"Safe. Not here." Calliel said quietly, standing in front of Ivy. "I know the voice. Why are you trying to imitate Aziraphale, man of metal? Aziraphale is safe with Crowley. I believe." he added uncertainly. "But leave now, and perhaps we can spare one another. Spare you from what is about to happen if you continue, and spare my soul from having to do it."

As far as threats go, this was decent. Calliel was mildly pleased with himself.

"Sometimes the crime follows the punishment," the Android Leader said with the slightest hint of disdain, "which only serves to prove the foresight of the Great God. Your child has a role in the coming events. He is a possible threat to the machinations of our Lord Uriel. For this reason, the Lord has ordered us to bring the child to Heaven, where he shall decide the boy's fate. You shall be used to bait the child into the open, where we can capture him without obstruction from Crowley's defenses."

"You son of a bitch!" Ivy spat, "Stay away from my son!"

A vine burst out off the ground and tangled itself around the Android Leader's ankle. Effortlessly, he lifted the foot and tore the root from the ground, before burning it off with his heat ray. When this complete, with sudden speed, his hand clamped around Calliel's throat.

"Submit," he ordered.

Goodbye.

The Inritus Extraho
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Inritus Extraho » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:45 pm

Esternial wrote:
The Inritus Extraho wrote:"I have a GPS," the member of the staff said, looking at them. "Though... I am only recently returned, so perhaps you all would have more luck using it." Jade shrugged, looking at the other two. "I don't think I know you, though? I have been gone for a good decade or so..."

"I'm good with faces, yet I do not recognise you, so I'm fairly certain this is the first time we meet. Émilie Aine. Please to make your acquaintance"

Making a small courteous bow, the girl peered down the end of the hallways, wondering if there was anything to do around this place.

"I believe I'll tag along with you until I can get settled in" The vampire girl replied, taking another swig from her flask.

Jade nodded to the girl, looking questioningly at the flask. "Jade Gates, myself. And... what's in the flask, if I may be so nosy?" she asked, intrigued. "If you're waiting for someone to sneak up on us, it either won't happen, or it will; you won't notice until it does. Too much magic, too many twisting corridors."
If you see I've made a mistake in my wording or a factual detail, telegram me and I'll fix it. I'll even give you credit for pointing it out, if you'd like.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:46 pm

"Well, I believe I can answer that, Crowley." Alastor chimed in after Alison's long-winded and beautifully detailed explanation of what had occured after she and the rest of her group arrived at Lesotho. He found it both quite entertaining and mildly interesting.

"After the other you intruded in my castle, he asked if it was not the London Hell base, talked about the mole and all of that, and then teleported away to Lucifer knows where with his companion, saying that he didn't understand what was going on and that he sure as hell was not going to try." The demon warlord explained.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:50 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:This is where Jade Gates would meet up with them. While trying to show the new student the ropes, she also ended up getting lost when the school's hallways shifted slightly. Besides, it had been a long time since she walked through the halls, so she ran into Emi and Divia.

"Divia, new student," the girl answered as she put away her hair brush and zipped up her bag. Now it's all nice and neat again.

"Nice to meet you, um.... A decade...?" Divia decided that she honestly didn't want to know.

Esternial wrote:"I'm good with faces, yet I do not recognise you, so I'm fairly certain this is the first time we meet. Émilie Aine. Please to make your acquaintance"

Jade nodded to the girl, looking questioningly at the flask. "Jade Gates, myself. And... what's in the flask, if I may be so nosy?" she asked, intrigued. "If you're waiting for someone to sneak up on us, it either won't happen, or it will; you won't notice until it does. Too much magic, too many twisting corridors."

"I don't think that anyone would be able to sneak up on us," she stated simply. "Then again, this school's so big, and you can get lost so easily... it's possible. I don't know how anyone finds their way around without the GPS."
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esternial » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:05 pm

Esternial wrote:"I'm good with faces, yet I do not recognise you, so I'm fairly certain this is the first time we meet. Émilie Aine. Please to make your acquaintance"

Resisting her natural reaction to roll her eyes at the inquiry about her flask, Émilie screwed the lid back on and smiled innocently at the teacher. People always wanted to know what she was drinking, it had sort of turned into a reoccurring question. By now she already had her prepared and well-chewed so that it came across relatively convincing. Her supernatural charm also made her somewhat more convincing, but if this woman didn't have even a slight interest in the same sex, that influence would probably be wasted on her, but it's not like she could control it anyway.

"My personal medicinal cocktail," Emi replied casually, "I have a few deficiency since the day I was born, so this...compensates"

It wasn't a full lie, nor the complete truth. A half-truth. She considered the day she turned to be the day she was born, and her dependency on blood was some sort of deficiency, as without drinking blood she'd only get weaker. She got her supply from legitimate means, as her Clan had ample connections with the right people. Blood banks would rather sell blood packs rather than risk vampires going AWOL and suck a law-abiding citizens dry. Their management and employees were usually of the humanitarian type, so the thought of saving people's lives and making some money on the side fit snugly in their personal creed.

"I'll follow you for the time being, Ms. Gates. So where do we head now?"

The Inritus Extraho
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Inritus Extraho » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:23 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:
The Inritus Extraho wrote:"I have a GPS," the member of the staff said, looking at them. "Though... I am only recently returned, so perhaps you all would have more luck using it." Jade shrugged, looking at the other two. "I don't think I know you, though? I have been gone for a good decade or so..."

"Divia, new student," the girl answered as she put away her hair brush and zipped up her bag. Now it's all nice and neat again.

"Nice to meet you, um.... A decade...?" Divia decided that she honestly didn't want to know.

The Inritus Extraho wrote:Jade nodded to the girl, looking questioningly at the flask. "Jade Gates, myself. And... what's in the flask, if I may be so nosy?" she asked, intrigued. "If you're waiting for someone to sneak up on us, it either won't happen, or it will; you won't notice until it does. Too much magic, too many twisting corridors."

"I don't think that anyone would be able to sneak up on us," she stated simply. "Then again, this school's so big, and you can get lost so easily... it's possible. I don't know how anyone finds their way around without the GPS."

"It's nothing, Divia. I was on staff, fought in the Battle of Hell, and died for a while. Now I'm back." She shrugged, making a 'so-so' gesture. "I've been snuck up on, before. It's amusing when it happens, I swear half my coworkers can walk through walls."
Esternial wrote:
The Inritus Extraho wrote:Jade nodded to the girl, looking questioningly at the flask. "Jade Gates, myself. And... what's in the flask, if I may be so nosy?" she asked, intrigued. "If you're waiting for someone to sneak up on us, it either won't happen, or it will; you won't notice until it does. Too much magic, too many twisting corridors."

Resisting her natural reaction to roll her eyes at the inquiry about her flask, Émilie screwed the lid back on and smiled innocently at the teacher. People always wanted to know what she was drinking, it had sort of turned into a reoccurring question. By now she already had her prepared and well-chewed so that it came across relatively convincing. Her supernatural charm also made her somewhat more convincing, but if this woman didn't have even a slight interest in the same sex, that influence would probably be wasted on her, but it's not like she could control it anyway.

"My personal medicinal cocktail," Emi replied casually, "I have a few deficiency since the day I was born, so this...compensates"

It wasn't a full lie, nor the complete truth. A half-truth. She considered the day she turned to be the day she was born, and her dependency on blood was some sort of deficiency, as without drinking blood she'd only get weaker. She got her supply from legitimate means, as her Clan had ample connections with the right people. Blood banks would rather sell blood packs rather than risk vampires going AWOL and suck a law-abiding citizens dry. Their management and employees were usually of the humanitarian type, so the thought of saving people's lives and making some money on the side fit snugly in their personal creed.

Jade smiled, nodding to the girl. "If you want to conceal something, you don't have to try so hard. And... that kind of mental thing doesn't work so well on me, but interesting. Based on a concealment of drink, charming, practice... Ah well. If you're keeping a secret, it's not for me to figure out. That's Crowley's job. Hell, he probably already knows." Jade stretched her arms slightly, and shrugged once more. "You're both new students, so... have you settled into the dorms yet, or are you heading to classes? Mess ha-cafeteria?"

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:26 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:"Divia, new student," the girl answered as she put away her hair brush and zipped up her bag. Now it's all nice and neat again.

"It's nothing, Divia. I was on staff, fought in the Battle of Hell, and died for a while. Now I'm back." She shrugged, making a 'so-so' gesture. "I've been snuck up on, before. It's amusing when it happens, I swear half my coworkers can walk through walls."
Esternial wrote:Resisting her natural reaction to roll her eyes at the inquiry about her flask, Émilie screwed the lid back on and smiled innocently at the teacher. People always wanted to know what she was drinking, it had sort of turned into a reoccurring question. By now she already had her prepared and well-chewed so that it came across relatively convincing. Her supernatural charm also made her somewhat more convincing, but if this woman didn't have even a slight interest in the same sex, that influence would probably be wasted on her, but it's not like she could control it anyway.

Jade smiled, nodding to the girl. "If you want to conceal something, you don't have to try so hard. And... that kind of mental thing doesn't work so well on me, but interesting. Based on a concealment of drink, charming, practice... Ah well. If you're keeping a secret, it's not for me to figure out. That's Crowley's job. Hell, he probably already knows." Jade stretched her arms slightly, and shrugged once more. "You're both new students, so... have you settled into the dorms yet, or are you heading to classes? Mess ha-cafeteria?"

Hearing Em refer to the woman as Ms. Gates, Divia followed her lead.

"Good day, Ms. Gates. Um, Ms. Gates, what do you mean walk through walls?"

Okay, that was creepy. She didn't really want to imagine ghosts walking across campus.

"I don't remember where we were going. Where do you want to go Em?"
Last edited by Individuality-ness on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Condunum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Condunum » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:50 pm

Constaniana wrote:William was a bit surprised to see Laz being so friendly and well-mannered, although the joint the demon was holding provided all the explanation the knight needed.

"Well, I could be doing better Laz, but it's not really much of your concern. Besides, you'll probably forget this whole conversation once your high ends. I'll let you get back to whatever you were doing before, don't mind me," Nilark said, turning and beginning to walk away before noticing the samurai observing them. "Hey, I remember you. The samurai chap from the simulator where the terrorists went berserk on a train and Minh's lad wanted us to fetch some tea, right?"

Takao nodded, 'Yes that was I. I do remember you. Well, I remember seeing you, but I was... Occupied. I do not think we have been acquainted yet. I am Takao Shuichi, member of... No, former member of the Fujiwara clan."
password scrambled

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse