NATION

PASSWORD

Roleplay of Middle Earth (OOC, signups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:01 am

Of planets wrote:I love how i may have just given away the entire G.D.P of Lothlorien to someone who's gonna obviously backstab us

Eh, they're leaves.

Still, you should enchant the leaves so they turn to dust if we get betrayed :lol:
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:04 am

Of planets wrote:I love how i may have just given away the entire G.D.P of Lothlorien to someone who's gonna obviously backstab us

Well I can be very noble at times

Liberated Counties
Senator

Founded: Oct 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:18 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Name of character: Dain II Ironfoot, King under the Mountain
Class (ruler, general or adventurer): Ruler
Homeland (if you are ruler/general say where you control/fight for): Erebor and the Iron Hills
Race (your character and your nation's if you are a ruler): Dwarf, obviously.
Side (Good/Evil/Neutral): Neutral, though leaning good
Backstory (for adventurer it is neccessary, but if you are a ruler/general it is optional): Canonical backstory.

This should be fun.

NULL
Last edited by Liberated Counties on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am a Liberal Capitalist living in the UK.

IIwiki Page | NStracker Page | Factbook

Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:19 am

Liberated Counties wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:Name of character: Dain II Ironfoot, King under the Mountain
Class (ruler, general or adventurer): Ruler
Homeland (if you are ruler/general say where you control/fight for): Erebor and the Iron Hills
Race (your character and your nation's if you are a ruler): Dwarf, obviously.
Side (Good/Evil/Neutral): Neutral, though leaning good
Backstory (for adventurer it is neccessary, but if you are a ruler/general it is optional): Canonical backstory.

This should be fun.

What about Numenor?

He wrote that on page one

Liberated Counties
Senator

Founded: Oct 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:23 am

Valentir wrote:
What about Numenor?

I know, my bad. He did post but i looked at the wrong one and assumed the old one was a new one.
Last edited by Liberated Counties on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am a Liberal Capitalist living in the UK.

IIwiki Page | NStracker Page | Factbook

Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:24 am

Valentir wrote:
What about Numenor?

Lawl.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Al-Quarra
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Quarra » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:07 am

Of planets wrote:and while we're on the subject of bribing Nogrod if I give you 10 million leaves will you turn good? They're coated with gold and come straight from autumn in Lothlorien.

I'm neither good nor evil... I'm a dwarven realm... if you need me for something i'm for hire, but besides that i'm always neutral
Last edited by Al-Quarra on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:09 am

Al-Quarra wrote:
Of planets wrote:and while we're on the subject of bribing Nogrod if I give you 10 million leaves will you turn good? They're coated with gold and come straight from autumn in Lothlorien.

I'm neither good nor evil... I'm a dwarven realm... if you need me for something i'm for hire, but besides that i'm always neutral

But you fight Goblins, which are evil. Doesn't that make you Good?

Al-Quarra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Quarra » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:12 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Al-Quarra wrote:

But you fight Goblins, which are evil. Doesn't that make you Good?

It makes me more good then evil, but i'm not chosing side;) dwarves only care for their own remember:D

Btw i remove the part of the extra dwarves thing but i keep my damn ring (not that i can do anything with it...)

Al-Quarra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Quarra » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:26 am

Of planets wrote:For Mordor and Rhun we want someone to take those arid landscapes anyway, I think you may clash with Nogrod on who gets the DWARVEN capital but there may be some maneuverability if you dont mind rebellions. As G-Tech is the head of good, I think he'll be making those calls once we inevitably win.

Erebor is mine:D (btw its not the dwarven capital anymore... that's Nogrod now^^)

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:27 am

Al-Quarra wrote:
Of planets wrote:For Mordor and Rhun we want someone to take those arid landscapes anyway, I think you may clash with Nogrod on who gets the DWARVEN capital but there may be some maneuverability if you dont mind rebellions. As G-Tech is the head of good, I think he'll be making those calls once we inevitably win.

Erebor is mine:D (btw its not the dwarven capital anymore... that's Nogrod now^^)

How? You never conquered it

Al-Quarra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Quarra » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:32 am

Valentir wrote:
Al-Quarra wrote:

How? You never conquered it

I'm going to^^

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:33 am

Al-Quarra wrote:
Valentir wrote:How? You never conquered it

I'm going to^^

Ha, I'll defend my (inactive) ally
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Al-Quarra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Quarra » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:34 am

Liecthenbourg wrote:
Al-Quarra wrote:
I'm going to^^

Ha, I'll defend my (inactive) ally

I wouldn't have wanted it otherwise;)

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:35 am

Al-Quarra wrote:
Liecthenbourg wrote:Ha, I'll defend my (inactive) ally

By that I mean I'll send Dwimmerlaik (If he is still here) along with his personal army, which (if you read his application) will find..quite different from Mordors forces.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:35 am

Al-Quarra wrote:
Valentir wrote:How? You never conquered it

I'm going to^^

Really? Wow Have fun as its full of dwarves that outnumber you, orcs, easterlings, and its gates are made of mithril and very well protected. And it allied with Me, Mordor, Rhun, and Harad. So attacking is declaring war against he Evil Alliance and not being neutral anymore. So have fun when we rape your army into hell.

Al-Quarra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Quarra » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:38 am

Valentir wrote:
Al-Quarra wrote:
I'm going to^^

Really? Wow Have fun as its full of dwarves that outnumber you, orcs, easterlings, and its gates are made of mithril and very well protected. And it allied with Me, Mordor, Rhun, and Harad. So attacking is declaring war against he Evil Alliance and not being neutral anymore. So have fun when we rape your army into hell.

How can dwarves outnumber me when i have the largest dwarvenarmy? and mithril gates aren't a problem, dwarves make it and so dwarves destroy it :D
And i'm always neutral btw.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:39 am

Al-Quarra wrote:
Valentir wrote:Really? Wow Have fun as its full of dwarves that outnumber you, orcs, easterlings, and its gates are made of mithril and very well protected. And it allied with Me, Mordor, Rhun, and Harad. So attacking is declaring war against he Evil Alliance and not being neutral anymore. So have fun when we rape your army into hell.

How can dwarves outnumber me when i have the largest dwarvenarmy? and mithril gates aren't a problem, dwarves make it and so dwarves destroy it :D

When did Erebor get mithrik gates anyways?

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:39 am

Al-Quarra wrote:
Valentir wrote:Really? Wow Have fun as its full of dwarves that outnumber you, orcs, easterlings, and its gates are made of mithril and very well protected. And it allied with Me, Mordor, Rhun, and Harad. So attacking is declaring war against he Evil Alliance and not being neutral anymore. So have fun when we rape your army into hell.

IF YOU ATTACK AN EVIL ALLY THEIR IS ONLY ONE CHANCE FOR YOU TO SURVIVE, THE GOOD SIDE. AN ATTACK ON EREBOR WILL RESULT IN ME AND THE REST OF THE EVIL GUYS DECLARING WAR> And that was for making it look stronger G-Tech

Al-Quarra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Quarra » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:42 am

Liecthenbourg wrote:
Al-Quarra wrote:

By that I mean I'll send Dwimmerlaik (If he is still here) along with his personal army, which (if you read his application) will find..quite different from Mordors forces.

Where is his application? can't find it

Al-Quarra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Quarra » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:43 am

Valentir wrote:
Al-Quarra wrote:

IF YOU ATTACK AN EVIL ALLY THEIR IS ONLY ONE CHANCE FOR YOU TO SURVIVE, THE GOOD SIDE. AN ATTACK ON EREBOR WILL RESULT IN ME AND THE REST OF THE EVIL GUYS DECLARING WAR> And that was for making it look stronger G-Tech

Good luck;) (btw watch your capslock... its acting strange)

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:44 am

Al-Quarra wrote:
Valentir wrote:IF YOU ATTACK AN EVIL ALLY THEIR IS ONLY ONE CHANCE FOR YOU TO SURVIVE, THE GOOD SIDE. AN ATTACK ON EREBOR WILL RESULT IN ME AND THE REST OF THE EVIL GUYS DECLARING WAR> And that was for making it look stronger G-Tech

Whatever. You will be defeated swiftly

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:45 am

AETEN II wrote:Name of character: Baron Dwimmerlaik of Mordor, aiming to be Lord of Rohan.
Class: General
Side: Evil
Homeland: Unknown Origination- Serves Mordor.
Race: Post-Human Nazgul
Appearance: Mounted and Unmounted.
Personality: Of all the Nazgul, Dwimmerlaik is the most cunning, brutal, and evil- beyond the likes of the Witch King. While his brethren enjoy inspiring fear and confusion, Dwimmerlaik uses his entire army to inspire terror and madness in the enemy's hearts; thus unlike the other armies of Mordor, the forces of Dwimmerlaik are organized, professional, and well-equipped.
The only weakness of Dwimmerlaik is his lust for sowing the turmoil himself, often leading to him spearheading elite teams to attack the enemy from their flanks as they are distracted by the majority of his forces.

Backstory: Little is known about Dwimmerlaik- whatever kingdom he used to rule has long since been swallowed up by Mordor and forgotten, and knowledge of himself has been eroded by time. Sauron maybe be the only creature on Middle Earth who even remembers the past of Dwimmerlaik- corruption by the ring of power has caused the Nazgul to slowly forget his history and thus devote himself even more to conquest of Sauron's enemies. What is known about the Dwimmerlaik is his love of organized, elite, mobile armies and his hatred of normally poorly equipped Orcs. Due to this, most of his resources are spent on better training and gear for his Orcish units. Ironically, this has lead to Dwimmerlaik to actually care about the Orcs under his command, although this is due to viewing them as an expensive luxury more than caring for their actual lives.

The greatest knowledge of the Dwimmerlaik by men is his absolute hatred of the House of Erol, and his wish of its complete annihilation by his hands. What has caused this hatred is unknown, with the theories ranging from Dwimmerlaik being an old king of Rohan, possibly before the House of Erol and thus wishes to reclaim his throne, two milder ones, such as him wishing to eliminate the most skilled calvary employed by the Men of the West. Either way, he eagerly implores Sauron to set him upon the kingdom whenever an assault can be made.

This is it

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Al-Quarra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Quarra » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:45 am

Valentir wrote:
Al-Quarra wrote:

Whatever. You will be defeated swiftly

Yes you will

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:46 am

Al-Quarra wrote:
Valentir wrote:Whatever. You will be defeated swiftly

Yes you will

Dude, we have numbers

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse