NATION

PASSWORD

New Hetalia (OOC, signups, open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nulvelith
Minister

Founded: Jan 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nulvelith » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:15 pm

Ceasario wrote:Nation name: Ceasario
Personification's Name: Leopold Fischer
Appearance: ... It is basically Austria. But size of Liechtenstein. (Hetalia characters..) I know, I know, it doesn't seem to be original, but the only other thing I can think of is a coat he wears due to coldness.
Age: (apparent age, and how old your nation is. If its older than zero, then you immigrated from the Old World): 9, 0 (I was going to join, but suddenly original seemed inactive..)
Gear on-person: A Luger and a Glock. Glasses. Nothing else honestly.
Personality: (put something unique/simple here, i dont want a pagelong description. This is a casual rp.): He's sort of childish (He is a child after all..), see's his guns as his right(He rarely loads them. He just uses them for show on his holster honestly.) He has a natural curiosity for things and prefers the cold north and snow.

accepted
Be silent. Be not still.

Kingsmouth
Minister

Founded: Jun 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingsmouth » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:24 pm

Mort's crossing over now, I s'pose.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh wgah'nagl Cthulhu R'lyeh fhtagn

"The process of delving into the black abyss is to me the keenest form of fascination."
-HP Lovecraft

OOC:
I don't tend to like grouping myself in with -isms, but a few i'm pretty firm about right now:
Atheist, nihilist. Politically I don't adhere to any particular ideology. I suppose I would be considered far-left.
You can call me Abe if you prefer.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:24 pm

Nation name: The Holy Romagnan Empire of Karlsland
Character name: Erica Kaiser
Age(since this is your nation, any age is acceptable): 1,051 (Appears 18)
Appearance: Linky. Beware, image is SFW but I can't guarantee the ads will be.
Personality: Embodies the Karlsland Empire. Strong, dependable, and loyal. Kind to friends, gives enemies in war the same treatment they give Karlsland's soldiers, which ranges from good to poor to oh_god_how_can_you_even_do_that_with_a_spine.jpg. Has a tendency to overreact at times. God have mercy on your soul if you rape one of Karlsland's soldiers and she finds out. Frequently punishes friends by taking their things/land/etc. Completely arrogant about her piloting and flying abilities.
Gear: Zweihander sword, book of magic spells (FanT), Gewehr 98 rifle (Stonehenge) two silver keys, X-02B Wyvern Striker units (Check my MT factbook), Raising Heart (CHANDELIER)

COLONIES:

Nation name: Denmark
Character name: Mikkel Andersen
Age(since this is your nation, any age is acceptable): 616 (Looks 22)
Appearence: Shaggy blonde hair, blue eyes, taller than Karlsland by a fair amount. A bit wiry.
Personality: A heavy drinker, though only half as good at containing his alcohol as Karlsland. A much better slacker, and quite openly bi. Does not like Sweden or Swedes.
Gear: Huge viking axe, huge viking sword, huge viking boat, huge viking ego

Nation name: Groenland
Character name: Ikkeq Ujuaansi
Age(since this is your nation, any age is acceptable): 40 (Looks 23)
Appearence: Somewhat short, shorter than Karlsland. Brown hair, seems to defy physics with its messiness. Probably contains Eldritch abominations in his hair. Dark blue eyes, blue parka, black snowshoes and pants.
Personality: Thinks everywhere else is too hot. Doesn't really get along with Denmark. Hates sand, loves snow. Gets along fairly well with Karlsland since she basically lets him do whatever the hell he wants.
Gear: Snow shovel, snowcat (Seats 8), giant grey box with two locks, flamethrower

Nation name: Faroe Islands
Character name: Billa Krogn
Age(since this is your nation, any age is acceptable): 978 (Looks 18)
Appearence: Here
Personality: Rather shy, quiet girl. A bit clumsy. Gets along very well with others, although she's rather slow to adapt to change. Surprisingly religious, and doesn't approve of Karlsland and Denmark's lewd habits. However, she is quite obedient to Karlsland, selfless and resilient. Poseidon save the nation that attacks Karlsland and has artic shipping routes, as the submariners that come from the Faroe Islands are second to none. Loves fishing. A lot.
Gear: Fishing rod, sheep, fishing boat, submarine, F-4G Striker units

Nation name: Sudwest Afrika OR Namibia
Character name: Lazarus Lowe
Age(since this is your nation, any age is acceptable): 129 (Looks 23)
Appearence: Dark skin, medium-length curly hair. Small beard. Blue T-shirt with dull greenish pants. Sandals.
Personality: Speaks Very Bad German, and as a result has a bit of trouble with Karlsland. He is very trustworthy, however, as a result Karlsland gave him Gungnir The Spear (Stonehenge), which she had taken as a war trophy from Batland long ago. Fairly weak physically otherwise, however, he is skilled at navigating the desert. Loves sand, does not get along well with Greenland because of this.
Gear: Gewehr 98, pink Land Rover truck, Gungnir The Spear

Nation name: Tanganjika
Character name: Martin Sunderland
Age(since this is your nation, any age is acceptable): 157 (Looks 21)
Appearence: Dark skin, darker than Namibia's. Green and blue Hawaiian shirt with khaki pants.
Personality: Slightly jealous of Namibia due to the fact Karlsland gave him Gungnir the Spear. Odd, since the only reason she did was because he had more empty terrain. Loves animals and football, but animals more. Like Tanzania, he's seen better days health-wise, but Karlsland is pumping enormous amounts of money into his colonial healthcare system, which he appreciates.
Gear: Tan Land Rover truck, tranquilizer gun, various portable nonlethal traps.

Nation name: South Afghakistan
Character name: Maryam Shanzay
Age(since this is your nation, any age is acceptable): 214 (Looks 10)
Personality: See appearance. Brags a fair amount, and pranks almost as much. Doesn't like alcohol very much. Very good with semitic languages. Is far stronger than she looks. Loves kite fighting. Surprisingly skilled with magic, even though she never used it before being invaded by Karlsland. Very good at hockey and cricket. Better than Karlsland, at least, although that isn't saying much.
Some backstory:She was ravaged by civil war and fundamentalist Islamic rule before Karlsland invaded Afghakistan and claimed her area as her own. Unfortunately Karlsland became blinded by anger during the invasion (Due to some extremists filming two Karlslandic Witches being [CENSORED] and executed), and stabbed her in the leg. She's mostly forgiven Karlsland due to the fair amount of stability Karlsland has brought. However, Karlsland won't say just how that stability was brought, and when someone asks, she dodges the question.
Gear: Broomstick (Karlsland won't let her use Strikers on her own yet, she's too young), fighting kite, hockey stick, cricket bat

Nation name: Indonesia
Character name: Kirana Kusnapaharani
Age(since this is your nation, any age is acceptable):1,330 (Appears 20)
Appearence: Here (Go Hetalia fandom!) She actually prefers to wear her military uniform, as it has a much shorter skirt which is easier to run in.
Personality: Violent when angry, she luckily doesn't get angry too often. Cheerful and warm most of the time, her high-spiritedness has a tendency to burn out at random. And then she may as well have gone into a sugar crash. Even more trusting than Faroe. Which is impressive and bad at the same time, because she's a bit gullible. Proud. Too proud. Good enough at football for the other colonies (But not Karlsland) to consider her a threat on the field. She once made it all the way to the top before Karlsland completely destroyed her at it. However, it's the other way around with badminton. Extremely competitive and athletic, skilled at martial arts. Almost as powerful as Karlsland magically, and they frequently spar. Of all the colonies, she's probably the only one that would stand a chance at declaring independence by the sword. Quite religious and traditional about certain things (usually). A better cook than Karlsland, something that Karlsland refuses to admit.
Gear: Huge sword, Pindad SS2 assault rifle, Book of magic spells, ASF-14 Striker units
Last edited by Rupudska on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Nulvelith
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nulvelith » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:26 pm

Rupudska wrote:Nation name: The Holy Romagnan Empire of Karlsland
Character name: Erica Kaiser
Age(since this is your nation, any age is acceptable): 1,051 (Appears 18)
Appearance: Linky. Beware, image is SFW but I can't guarantee the ads will be.
Personality: Embodies the Karlsland Empire. Strong, dependable, and loyal. Kind to friends, gives enemies in war the same treatment they give Karlsland's soldiers, which ranges from good to poor to oh_god_how_can_you_even_do_that_with_a_spine.jpg. Has a tendency to overreact at times. God have mercy on your soul if you rape one of Karlsland's soldiers and she finds out. Frequently punishes friends by taking their things/land/etc. Completely arrogant about her piloting and flying abilities.
Gear: Zweihander sword, book of magic spells (FanT), Gewehr 98 rifle (Stonehenge) two silver keys, X-02B Wyvern Striker units (Check my MT factbook), Raising Heart (CHANDELIER)

COLONIES:

Nation name: Denmark
Character name: Mikkel Andersen
Age(since this is your nation, any age is acceptable): 616 (Looks 22)
Appearence: Shaggy blonde hair, blue eyes, taller than Karlsland by a fair amount. A bit wiry.
Personality: A heavy drinker, though only half as good at containing his alcohol as Karlsland. A much better slacker, and quite openly bi. Does not like Sweden or Swedes.
Gear: Huge viking axe, huge viking sword, huge viking boat, huge viking ego

Nation name: Groenland
Character name: Ikkeq Ujuaansi
Age(since this is your nation, any age is acceptable): 40 (Looks 23)
Appearence: Somewhat short, shorter than Karlsland. Brown hair, seems to defy physics with its messiness. Probably contains Eldritch abominations in his hair. Dark blue eyes, blue parka, black snowshoes and pants.
Personality: Thinks everywhere else is too hot. Doesn't really get along with Denmark. Hates sand, loves snow. Gets along fairly well with Karlsland since she basically lets him do whatever the hell he wants.
Gear: Snow shovel, snowcat (Seats 8), giant grey box with two locks, flamethrower

Nation name: Faroe Islands
Character name: Billa Krogn
Age(since this is your nation, any age is acceptable): 978 (Looks 18)
Personality: Rather shy, quiet girl. A bit clumsy. Gets along very well with others, although she's rather slow to adapt to change. Surprisingly religious, and doesn't approve of Karlsland and Denmark's lewd habits. However, she is quite obedient to Karlsland, selfless and resilient. Poseidon save the nation that attacks Karlsland and has artic shipping routes, as the submariners that come from the Faroe Islands are second to none. Loves fishing. A lot.
Gear: Fishing rod, sheep, fishing boat, submarine, F-4G Striker units

Nation name: Sudwest Afrika OR Namibia
Character name: Lazarus Lowe
Age(since this is your nation, any age is acceptable): 129 (Looks 23)
Appearence: Dark skin, medium-length curly hair. Small beard. Blue T-shirt with dull greenish pants. Sandals.
Personality: Speaks Very Bad German, and as a result has a bit of trouble with Karlsland. He is very trustworthy, however, as a result Karlsland gave him Gungnir The Spear (Stonehenge), which she had taken as a war trophy from Batland long ago. Fairly weak physically otherwise, however, he is skilled at navigating the desert. Loves sand, does not get along well with Greenland because of this.
Gear: Gewehr 98, pink Land Rover truck, Gungnir The Spear

Nation name: Tanganjika
Character name: Martin Sunderland
Age(since this is your nation, any age is acceptable): 157 (Looks 21)
Appearence: Dark skin, darker than Namibia's. Green and blue Hawaiian shirt with khaki pants.
Personality: Slightly jealous of Namibia due to the fact Karlsland gave him Gungnir the Spear. Odd, since the only reason she did was because he had more empty terrain. Loves animals and football, but animals more. Like Tanzania, he's seen better days health-wise, but Karlsland is pumping enormous amounts of money into his colonial healthcare system, which he appreciates.
Gear: Tan Land Rover truck, tranquilizer gun, various portable nonlethal traps.

Nation name: South Afghakistan
Character name: Maryam Shanzay
Age(since this is your nation, any age is acceptable): 214 (Looks 10)
Personality: See appearance. Brags a fair amount, and pranks almost as much. Doesn't like alcohol very much. Very good with semitic languages. Is far stronger than she looks. Loves kite fighting. Surprisingly skilled with magic, even though she never used it before being invaded by Karlsland. Very good at hockey and cricket. Better than Karlsland, at least, although that isn't saying much.
Some backstory:She was ravaged by civil war and fundamentalist Islamic rule before Karlsland invaded Afghakistan and claimed her area as her own. Unfortunately Karlsland became blinded by anger during the invasion (Due to some extremists filming two Karlslandic Witches being [CENSORED] and executed), and stabbed her in the leg. She's mostly forgiven Karlsland due to the fair amount of stability Karlsland has brought. However, Karlsland won't say just how that stability was brought, and when someone asks, she dodges the question.
Gear: Broomstick (Karlsland won't let her use Strikers on her own yet, she's too young), fighting kite, hockey stick, cricket bat

Nation name: Indonesia
Character name: Kirana Kusnapaharani
Age(since this is your nation, any age is acceptable):1,330 (Appears 20)
Appearence: Here (Go Hetalia fandom!) She actually prefers to wear her military uniform, as it has a much shorter skirt which is easier to run in.
Personality: Violent when angry, she luckily doesn't get angry too often. Cheerful and warm most of the time, her high-spiritedness has a tendency to burn out at random. And then she may as well have gone into a sugar crash. Even more trusting than Faroe. Which is impressive and bad at the same time, because she's a bit gullible. Proud. Too proud. Good enough at football for the other colonies (But not Karlsland) to consider her a threat on the field. She once made it all the way to the top before Karlsland completely destroyed her at it. However, it's the other way around with badminton. Extremely competitive and athletic, skilled at martial arts. Almost as powerful as Karlsland magically, and they frequently spar. Of all the colonies, she's probably the only one that would stand a chance at declaring independence by the sword. Quite religious and traditional about certain things (usually). A better cook than Karlsland, something that Karlsland refuses to admit.
Gear: Huge sword, Pindad SS2 assault rifle, Book of magic spells, ASF-14 Striker units

Welcome back. For now though, please just play karsland, not your proliferous colonies...
Be silent. Be not still.

Kabab
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kabab » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:28 pm

Nulvelith wrote:
Kabab wrote:Oh please don't pamper me.

Nation name:Kabab
Personification's Name: Mallibue
Appearance:http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/261/e/1/daughter_of_evil_by_sharingannohikaru97-d2yzu2f.jpg

Gear on-person: septor, bionic legs
Personality: naive, impressionable, somewhat spoiled

Dont pamper the queen? >~< lol im pretty sure i was the one telling you to toughen up and fight for your people. (then you got all sexed up all of a sudden and bam, the world ended XD )
definitely accepted.

14 year old<---= the end of he world
Not bad for something that was a conservative satire to begin with.

Kingsmouth
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingsmouth » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:29 pm

There. Ended the old thread.

"The process of delving into the black abyss is to me the keenest form of fascination."
-HP Lovecraft

OOC:
I don't tend to like grouping myself in with -isms, but a few i'm pretty firm about right now:
Atheist, nihilist. Politically I don't adhere to any particular ideology. I suppose I would be considered far-left.

Confido
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Confido » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:31 pm

wait, are there more girls then guys in this? if so, Opposite of the real Hetalia!
Last edited by Confido on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kingsmouth
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingsmouth » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:39 pm

Woah, real maps?! I claim Russia!

-HP Lovecraft

OOC:

Nulvelith
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nulvelith » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:40 pm

Confido wrote:wait, are there more girls then guys in this? if so, Opposite of the real Hetalia!

personally, i find that to be an improvement. Technically im a guy, but this is the internet, and games have got me in the habit of playing attractive females or horrible monsters. Not much for the whole guys club.
Be silent. Be not still.

Nulvelith
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nulvelith » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:41 pm

Kingsmouth wrote:Woah, real maps?! I claim Russia!

well im taking pretty much all the arctic, unless someone else wants a piece of it. Saur and mort, you are nul's niece's new neighbors. Shes a lot more dangerous than him, aside from the lack of godly powers.
Be silent. Be not still.

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:44 pm

Middle east and a little Asia Minor action is mine, motherfuckers.
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Check out The Living Waste of Mekhallah, an original low-fantasy setting.

Ceasario
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceasario » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:44 pm

Nulvelith wrote:

well im taking pretty much all the arctic, unless someone else wants a piece of it. Saur and mort, you are nul's niece's new neighbors. Shes a lot more dangerous than him, aside from the lack of godly powers.

Well, if it matters, I'm trying to find a small island chain up there.

Kingsmouth
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingsmouth » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:45 pm

Ooh! I can haz Cuba? Maybe some China?

-HP Lovecraft

OOC:

Confido
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Confido » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:47 pm

Nulvelith wrote:

I claim Busan City, South Korea. to be precise.

Nulvelith
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nulvelith » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:49 pm

For the record: you guys can have plenty of territories, im not stopping that. I just want people to play one character for now, since i dont know how many are gonna join or how convoluted itll become. So, effectively, your colonies are just a part of your main character for now.

Mort: i would expect noone else to take cuba. As for china, well, keep in mind that if we get enough people, actual area control will be limited. Its fine for now. Honestly, this is the internet, so the world could easily expand to accommodate people. How much isnt as important as general area, so people know who their neighbors are.
Be silent. Be not still.

Kingsmouth
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingsmouth » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:51 pm

Can I keep Whately and Lilith if for now they remain mostly within my territory?

-HP Lovecraft

OOC:

Kabab
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kabab » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:51 pm

Germany please.
Not bad for something that was a conservative satire to begin with.

Nulvelith
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nulvelith » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:54 pm

Ceasario wrote:
Nulvelith wrote:well im taking pretty much all the arctic, unless someone else wants a piece of it. Saur and mort, you are nul's niece's new neighbors. Shes a lot more dangerous than him, aside from the lack of godly powers.

Well, if it matters, I'm trying to find a small island chain up there.

sure. Im not touching greenland and im mostly gonna be deep in the arctic, underneath the glaciers.
Be silent. Be not still.

Kingsmouth
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingsmouth » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:55 pm

I just want to make sure I have Russia nad Cuba. But China would be nice too.

-HP Lovecraft

OOC:

Nulvelith
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nulvelith » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:59 pm

All land requests r accepted.
Remember though: you gotta rebuild/start anew with actuslly having stuff there besides nature, as this is an untouched world. Also, part of portugal is off limits, due to the no-conflict zone and the old castle.
Be silent. Be not still.

Kingsmouth
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingsmouth » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:59 pm

So I get China?

-HP Lovecraft

OOC:

New Aksarben
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:00 pm

Nation name: The Grand Federation of Aksarben(short name: Aksarben)
Personification's Name: Jacob Humfrid
Appearance:http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j284/chadni98/anime%20guys/Nekoboy.jpg
Gear on-person: sword, shield(with a simple form of my flag instead of the design on it), and Kevlar armor under his clothing. also a pair of Colt pistols.
Personality: a nice guy, but won't hesitate to protect what he thinks is right. He is antagonistic to any oppressive country. He is also loyal and won't back down from a fight. He loves learning and new technology. very adaptable.

can I join?

If I can I would like to start with the NYC area/ Manhattan island. If I can get more I'd like the eastern coast of North America down to Florida and up to the tip of Canada. Inland to the Mississippi river and across to Hudson Bay.
Last edited by New Aksarben on Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alouite » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:02 pm

I claim the Balkans(Hungary,Slovenia,Croatia,Romania,Bulgatia,the rest of Former Yugoslavia, Albania, and Greece.)
Last edited by Alouite on Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

Kingsmouth
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingsmouth » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:04 pm

Oooh, I wanted Croatia. Oh well.

-HP Lovecraft

OOC:

Confido
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Confido » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:08 pm

Kingsmouth wrote:Oooh, I wanted Croatia. Oh well.

you can't claim the entire former USSR/Warsaw PAct, let other people have land

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse