NATION

PASSWORD

W40K: In Service to the Imperium: Episode 3 (OOC/OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gideus
Minister

Founded: May 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gideus » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:08 am

I'm working on a post but I just accidentally lost all the work I had just done on it; it will be a while until I finish redoing what I had typed.

Vol gave me permission to utilize his character as I wished for this post within reason and certain limits.
Political Compass(12/18/12)
Economic Left: 5.75
Social Libertarian: 6.87
This represents my nation, Gideus, as well as me.

Torcularis Septentrionalis wrote:Everything you said is perfect.

Those who ignore history's lessons in the ultimate folly of war are forced to do more than relive them ... they may be forced to die by them. - Dan Simmons, The Fall of Hyperion

My opinion on feminism, MRA movements, and other similar movements.
I DO NOT use NS statistics, unless specifically requested to do so for individual RPs. Rest assured I will not godmod, I will use logic.

Legital
Senator

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Legital » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:57 am

Gideus wrote:I'm working on a post but I just accidentally lost all the work I had just done on it; it will be a while until I finish redoing what I had typed.

Vol gave me permission to utilize his character as I wished for this post within reason and certain limits.

Sounds good, just hope some other people get some posts in.
"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere."- Carl Sagan
"The Emperor Protects."
Male, Agnostic, Transhumanist, Independent (USA, politics)

Sub Sector Protractis
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 24, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Sub Sector Protractis » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:38 pm

Sorry guys I had drill with my unit, If you want you can RP moving him to safety
A 6.1 civilization, according to this index.

Grandsubrit
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Grandsubrit » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:54 pm

Character:
Name:Edvard Greiger
Appearance (Image preferred):

Biography:Born on Krieg like most, he was trained then sent off to die, but he thought he was going for infantry, he was part right. They sent him into the 1st Death Korps of Krieg Airborne Assault unit. The regiment was just recently made, to attack the planet of Reiso, which was only accessible from going to island to island by air, so the Death Flyers modified their blimps, giving them weapons and armour and increasing their engine power, turning them into giant fortresses.

They won the war with these fortresses by having them blast the renegade capital to dust before carrying the troops away. The regiment was then sent to Epsilon Octarius, where during the attack a majority of the blimps were shot down. Only Edvard's blimp and three others managed to make it back, carrying many wounded men of Krieg and over planets, but the blimp had just barely made it, fire then engulfed the blimp as the last men were rushed off it.
Regiment in which served: 1st Death Korps of Krieg airborne Assault or Death Flyers.
Equipment and uniform: Standard Kreig engineer uniform, colours being red and black. A vox-caster, a regulator unit. A 45cm long sword-bayonet and the Lucius pattern no. 98 lasgun.
Wounds:Edvard has burn marks over his right arm from the blimp, from trying to put out the flames.
Last edited by Grandsubrit on Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse