NATION

PASSWORD

A Desert Story (Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dalria
Minister

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dalria » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:58 pm

Minutes out of town walking Issac heard the indisputable sound of gunfire he jumped with glee seeing his shot of action and gestured the others with a wave to follow him towards it. He ran as fast as he could towards the ridge he screamed out behind him, "the map states there is an abandoned town near maybe its raiders" he didn't care who or what it was only if it put up a good fight.

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:02 pm

"Well don't be too quick on the trigger there, ace." William said in a near monotone as he was surprised by the crack of guns being fired in the distance. He raised his rifle somewhat, and rushed forward alongside Tipper towards the ridge. He wasn't too much a fan of rushing headlong into the fray, but if the young ranger did that then he'd feel obliged to rush in after him, if only to make sure he didn't get himself killed.
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Check out The Living Waste of Mekhallah, an original low-fantasy setting.

The Treorai
Senator

Founded: Jul 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Treorai » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:07 pm

Lancearc wrote:"Well don't be too quick on the trigger there, ace." William said in a near monotone as he was surprised by the crack of guns being fired in the distance. He raised his rifle somewhat, and rushed forward alongside Tipper towards the ridge. He wasn't too much a fan of rushing headlong into the fray, but if the young ranger did that then he'd feel obliged to rush in after him, if only to make sure he didn't get himself killed.

Blake put an uneasy look on his face. "Maybe we should report this back to the senior rangers... Did anyone bring a radio?" he asked. Just as he stopped speaking, the gunfire intensified.
GOD-KING OF ABRASIVENESS

Dumb Ideologies wrote:It's a situation intrinsic to the committed ideologue. Whenever one makes a counter-argument the goalposts seem not only to move in two dimensions but also float several hundred thousand miles above the pitch whilst wearing cast-iron earplugs.

Rainbows and Rivers wrote:Dictators blaming America for all their problems? That's new.

Caninope wrote:If I think in my mind that the book sitting in front of me is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows when it is in fact Robert's Rules of Order Newly Revised, 11th Edition, then it doesn't make me any more objectively correct.

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:09 pm

"Nothing big, but always have one." William replied with a glance towards Blake as he pushed aside slightly his long coat, to reveal a small emergency radio dangling at his side as he ran to keep pace with Tipper. "
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Dalria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalria » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:11 pm

"Fuck the senor rangers, we have this in the bag!" once again his arrogance got in the way, "safety off open fire" he aimed down the sight of the brush gun and peeked over the hill he saw a girl behind and a few others behind some rocks eight raiders remained he took the first shot missing one taking a second shot hitting the raider in the thigh dropping him.

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:17 pm

William didn't argue when the younger ranger allowed his companions the freedom to open fire. The scene before them was simple and frequent enough, it looked as though some bandits or raiders were attacking a group of people who had been travelling the area, with success.

Not for long. William mused in his mind as he lie down on the ridge, bringing the rifle to the eyepiece of his helmet. Glancing down the sight and squeezing the trigger fluently, he let fly the large caliber round from his rifle--not the preferred brush gun most rangers utilized, but still a deadly weapon. A rifle that was obviously meant for hunting big game pre-war.

The bullet flew down towards the girl's attackers, impacting one of them center-of-mass and dropping him on the spot.

The Treorai
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Treorai » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:20 pm

Dalria wrote:"Fuck the senor rangers, we have this in the bag!" once again his arrogance got in the way, "safety off open fire" he aimed down the sight of the brush gun and peeked over the hill he saw a girl behind and a few others behind some rocks eight raiders remained he took the first shot missing one taking a second shot hitting the raider in the thigh dropping him.

Blake loaded his rush Rifle, and looked down the sights. He fired twice, hitting no one but some rocks. The small engineer had never been the best shot. "Fucking Hell." he muttered, and reloaded. He then steadied himself, and took a long breath. Quickly, he exhaled and fired, taking out another of the raiders right through the skull. "I got one." he muttered, firing again, and grazing one in the leg.
GOD-KING OF ABRASIVENESS

Dumb Ideologies wrote:It's a situation intrinsic to the committed ideologue. Whenever one makes a counter-argument the goalposts seem not only to move in two dimensions but also float several hundred thousand miles above the pitch whilst wearing cast-iron earplugs.

Rainbows and Rivers wrote:Dictators blaming America for all their problems? That's new.

Caninope wrote:If I think in my mind that the book sitting in front of me is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows when it is in fact Robert's Rules of Order Newly Revised, 11th Edition, then it doesn't make me any more objectively correct.

Dalria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalria » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:24 pm

"God fucking damn" Tipper screamed in enjoy as the last raider was dispatched in a unconventional like manner he got up and started to ran down the dune hill. Tripping like a fool he rolled the rest of the way but got up quickly aiming his rifle, "desert rangers put your weapons down are you friend or foe" he screamed with laughter still in his voice it was a rush. But it once again proved he was not ready for senor ranger status quo.

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:28 pm

William sighed as the over-eager ranger rushed down the hill to the ones that had been getting attacked. There could be more of the enemy about, and they would have been cut down if that were the cas, but luckily, it wasn't. He imagined the black-clad rangers heading down the hill towards the girl must've seemed like three fallen angels helping her, by the looks of the situation it was in.

The Treorai
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Treorai » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:30 pm

Dalria wrote:"God fucking damn" Tipper screamed in enjoy as the last raider was dispatched in a unconventional like manner he got up and started to ran down the dune hill. Tripping like a fool he rolled the rest of the way but got up quickly aiming his rifle, "desert rangers put your weapons down are you friend or foe" he screamed with laughter still in his voice it was a rush. But it once again proved he was not ready for senor ranger status quo.

"Christ Tipper." Blake said after he followed his friend down the hill. "Put that damn thing down. The Lady is in front of three heavily armed Desert Rangers. If she was going to try something, she would have opened fire before you got down the hill." he said pushing the but of Tipper's rifle down. Blake was always the more cool headed one out of the two. "Excuse my friend. What's your name miss?" he asked the girl.
GOD-KING OF ABRASIVENESS

Karsland
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Karsland » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:26 pm

"Her names Riela, she doesnt talk much so your probably better off asking me the questions" Muttered the leader as he emerged from behind the rock formations. "must be nice for y'all to be able to play hero eh? Who are you anyway, you have the same armor as our Riela we havent seen that before." He gave a serious look before snapping out of it. "Oh were are my manners, we're just a group of mercenarys heading east, now i guess we should repay you before you go back wherever you came from..."

He was inturrepted by Riela with a simple sentence that seemed to stun both parties "You 'Rangers' are taking me with you"...

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:30 pm

"Awful bold of you, miss." William said simply, glancing towards the woman they'd introduced as Riela with a small smirk beneath the emotionless covering over his head.

Karsland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Karsland » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:38 pm

"I can hold my own, go check the raiders you didnt take out, theyre all going to have parts of the head missing, FAL's have that habit if the user can aim. Hell seems like i can aim better then some of you..."

She got interrupted by her leader, "And what do you think we're going to do then?"

"You can go back westward, or continue east, doesnt matter to me."
"Now back to you, you seem to have some organization, and that helps me kill. Killing is my life, i think it can be put to better use with you all, dont you agree?"

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:41 pm

"A few screws off if you think you can aim better than any of us." William said with a chuckle before continuing.

"Of course, we're not just some kind of organization, as you called it, to letvoutsidets wander in as they please, be they the grin reaper himself or the best shot in the wasteland. Sone internal troubles at the moment as it is, too."

Karsland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Karsland » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:50 pm

"really now? i would say multiple headshots at a similar distance, while under fire would make her a better sh..."

"Shut up" She interjected "he wasnt talking to you now was he. Most people dont just let outsiders just walk around, wouldnt be a very secure group now would it? Never been a fan of internal troubles, usually pretty boreing to me, but really, i dont the decision to bring me is really yours now is it?"

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:54 pm

"Can be ours should you give us a reason to go back without you." was the response ftom the desert ranger as he slung the bolt action rifle back over his shoulder. "And really, I sometimes doubt that he's fit to make the decision himself, but you'd have to get a good bit of reputation with the head ranger. Not that anyone would want to interact with the guy."

Dalria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalria » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:24 pm

The radio quickly buzzed on mounted on Tippers shoulder, "come in any rangers head ranger is pinned down in sector 12 by mutants they need assistance" it buzzed. Tipper looked around "thats just a few clicks south so if one of ya'll are coming with us you better get a move on. To the rest of you goodluck" Tipper squealed as he started to wander off to the south where his plan was to rescue Michael and make a fool of him. He barely even thought of this strange woman wanting to come.

The Treorai
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Treorai » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:33 pm

Dalria wrote:The radio quickly buzzed on mounted on Tippers shoulder, "come in any rangers head ranger is pinned down in sector 12 by mutants they need assistance" it buzzed. Tipper looked around "thats just a few clicks south so if one of ya'll are coming with us you better get a move on. To the rest of you goodluck" Tipper squealed as he started to wander off to the south where his plan was to rescue Michael and make a fool of him. He barely even thought of this strange woman wanting to come.

"Fuck," Blake cursed, and spit on the ground. "I say we should take her Will, but whatever she decides we need to get moving. Muties south of us." he said quickly. He looked back at Riela. "If your' coming, you had best hurry. A group of mutants can best a small ranger patrol any day." The Engineer quickly turned, and began jogging after his battle-fevered friend.
GOD-KING OF ABRASIVENESS

Karsland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Karsland » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:09 am

Riela starts to sprint to catch up then just matches the speed of the rangers. "Mutants eh? Haven't had the pleasure of fighting then in a long time, should be fun right?" She couldn't see the rangers faces, but she could tell they wernt in the mood. "Right well let's just go help your buddies" it was the first time in awhile she felt alive in along time.

The Treorai
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Treorai » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:37 pm

"Hey, Tipper." Blake said as the group of four moved south. "What kind of Muties are we talking about? Ghouls or some of the Master's?" Blake had barely ever fought Ghouls, in fact, he had spent most of his career as a member of the Ranger Patrols fighting Rangers. He had never fought a Super Mutant.
GOD-KING OF ABRASIVENESS

Dalria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalria » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:29 pm

Tipper stumbling again turned around to speak, "the scourage of the waste I looked at my fathers files we will be facing super mutants a dangerous foe so ya'll better be ready for a fight" he smiled not even paying attention to the girl following.

Karsland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Karsland » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:26 pm

"Supers?" Rilea repeated while reloading her FAL "we need to hurry up then, we've run into them before, and unless you wanna see your friends mutilated." She noticed who seemed to be the one everyone followed tripping up on his way "your the only one iv ever seen exited to fight super muties!"

The Treorai
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Treorai » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:31 pm

Karsland wrote:"Supers?" Rilea repeated while reloading her FAL "we need to hurry up then, we've run into them before, and unless you wanna see your friends mutilated." She noticed who seemed to be the one everyone followed tripping up on his way "your the only one iv ever seen exited to fight super muties!"

"Yeah," Blake said, smiling under his mask. "Tipper has more Courage than brains. I'm Blake, and he's William." He told Rilea, Pointing back to Will.
GOD-KING OF ABRASIVENESS

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:33 pm

"Not gonna have any brains once he's busy charging us headlong into an ambush." William said with a frown. There was a reason he decided to hang back a little bit, obviously.

Dalria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalria » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:08 pm

"Are you guys calling me stupid" he muttered, "I'm trying to get us there fast not for a charge I have a plan I know this area. I studied it off my fathers computer three tribes reside in this area. They have been fighting a group of muties for days. They all were pushed by into the ruins of the city until they found out there were hundreds of them they used explosives to blow up the entries but the muties just keep coming. Michael went in there scouting but ended up in no mans land in between the town and the muties front lines. We will start a rescue I know a cave system that will lead into the sewers below the city we shall take that within the city I shall make a run for Michael well you guys give me sniper cover from the builds. When I get back we shall set more dynamite in the main entrance lead the muties towards it well distracting them well the tribals escape though the sewer. When they think they have the upper hand we shall detonate it and make a run for the sewers. We will be rewarded as heroes" he proudly said.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse