NATION

PASSWORD

Fallout: Frontier (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dalria
Minister

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dalria » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:55 pm

Issac figured she had her transmitter off so he continued on he hated being along he had flashbacks one quickly came to him.

"Shh I'll get you out of here" Issac crawled on the floor in a child slave barracks, five young children huddled in the corner. "Come with me now" he waved for them to come over as he pointed to the hole he had dug in the ground which lead to freedom and soldiers waiting on the other side for extraction. His radio beeped, Issac quickly picked it up "Sir" a soldier yelled as gunshot sounds came through the microphone, "I have this don't worry" Issac quickly turned off his radio like he always done. He huddled the kids into the hole and made a gesture to keep moving. He waited at the door for about ten minutes looking if the coast was finally clear. He quickly climbed through the hole but heard a gunshot right before the surface he grabbed his Sequoia and lunged up to find the bodies of his soldiers and two of the children dead. The rest were not there he quickly ran to one of the last men half alive as he whispered, "why didn't you answer the radio" the mans last dying words the children were dead because of him.

He snapped back out hearing the gunshots and quickly staggered to find them reaching a ridge overlooking another highway. He spotted some of the Washington Express people on the highway he knew they were no good but looked to see the laughter and joy in all of them. He continued to follow close behind hoping they would not spot them he thought this was were the gunshots had came from.

Pragia
Powerbroker

Founded: May 08, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pragia » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:18 pm

New Armarzia wrote:Super Mutant Patrol
Northern Seattle

Two Super Mutants stood at banks of the water. One of them was attempting to catch a fish with his bare hands, the small creatures easily evaded the mutant's hands. The other was more tentative, keeping watch on the surroundings. They were sent to patrol the north, but nothing happens out this way. He looked to his companion and said, "Come on, lets go." His companion was very disappointed, but reluctantly grabbed his sledgehammer anyway. The two began to walk down the bank before they spotted a man donning metal armor. It seemed similar to the ones worn by their enemy when they served the master. The more childish one gave a big smile and walked towards the man with the sledgehammer in both hands to beat the "poor fool" to death. The other mutant, much more wise than the other, knew that armor meant danger and began to manually load ammo from a marked bag at his side into his hunting rifle to hopefully make sure his friend didn't get himself killed.

Thomas noticed the two hulking super mutants, and nearly tripped on his way to his tent to get his weapons. He ran back out, his laser pistol holstered and fists up like a boxer. He had also managed to put his helmet on quick after seeing one of them had a rifle. He threw the first punch at the one with the sledgehammer. The force of the punch was amplified by both the power armor and the gauntlet, not to mention the shotgun on his wrist going off.

Occeania
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Occeania » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:21 pm

The Rangers Peter and his militia members were following apparently did not have just them as a pursuer as he saw a man ambush them also, quickly thinking things out he waved for two of his militia men to open fire on the Rangers so the Rangers would think that it was a smaller force then there really were. Meanwhile he and the other militia fighter kept down to not be spotted.
Zimmerman is INNOCENT

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:50 pm

Dover City Hall
John Dantes Bixby

Bixby walked up to the city hall after checking on the defenses of the walls and the people and seeing that he will being some kind of bad idea to what he is going to ask the mayor to do, nobody knows that the Knights of the Brown Duster technically owns this town, as it reflects the Knights beliefs, but the town was started to get a little on the downside as this town once trived on the slavers until they where drove out by the Knights two years ago. Bixby walked in the city hall where the mayor came and shooked his hand.
The Mayor spoke"Bixby it is so gald to see you! What can do for you today?"
Bixby took off his hat and spoke with a little sadness in his voice"Mayor I came to see hows the town doing."
The Mayor responded with honesty"Well we are falling on hard times ever sense the slavers and tribals were drove off but we are surviving."
Bixby started speak with some mellow and his voice"Well how about we revive its town back to its old glory, I am thinking of allowing the slavers and tribals to do buisness here again, but it will be are secret. All you have to do is just tell the Knights who you think is fine and who is not, don't worry my people will listen to you."
The Mayor was shocked at what he is hearing from Bixby's mouth, but he knows that the Knights need all the support that they can get and Dover needs to the caps because the Verax family has taken all of it.
The Mayor spoke highly"Ok, I will spread the news that Dover is reoping their doors to the slavers and I will keep the Knights out of it for it will look different on your part aswell"
Bixby shook his hand"Thank you, and I will notify the men at the gate to only allow the people you have allowed, I know you have some slaver buddies that used to trade with your town before we came."
Bixby went back to the base where news was spread among the slavers that Dover had reopened their doors to business for the first time in over two years, of course no one knows that the Knights still own the town but the people that do have slightly change their dispostion on them a little.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:36 pm

After hearing the startling news about the NCR. Jerick knew he would have to do something fast or they may very well overrun the area. More of the patrols were coming in telling about the surrounding area. Apparently there was a small town of 50 to 60 not to far away Independent from any factions. But that independence would soon change. Jerick began telling Silas to begin preparations to attack and overtake the town. After that he went over to see the progress on the generator. It was fairly damaged and hadn't seen any use for many many years. If he could get it operational he could begin powering the defensive systems. There wasn't mush left of it but it would help if the depot was ever attacked. But looking at it it didn't seem like there was much wrong with it other than the fact that it was about 100 years old. After an hour of cursing and kicking the generator a few times it was functional. Quickly Jerick ran to the computer interface upstairs. Working diligently Jerick turned the defensive systems off before it had a chance to kill anyone. Taking a look at everything there were 3 still operational Mister Gutsies, a Auto-Doc, 2 Internal turrets and a single external turret. Jerick knew now he had a solid dependable defense on the depot that could be used against the NCR. But still opening the armory may prove a problem.
Last edited by Elerian on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Occeania
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Occeania » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:54 am

( Wait your not dare attacking my town?)

(Also I will just wait for a response on the ambush.)

Back in town the merchant square was alive and well as always, people traded there goods while children played games like tag or hide and go seek. The average home was either a house that survived the war or a wooden and scrap metal shack about the size of the ones in megaton.
Zimmerman is INNOCENT

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:56 am

Not seeing a way for him or his men to open the armory. Jerick began thinking about getting someone else to open it for him. Maybe someone in the small town he hoped but if not there are many people in the wastes and someone should be at least mildly competent in lockpicking.
Last edited by Elerian on Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The Treorai
Senator

Founded: Jul 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Treorai » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:34 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:Ryan Osman and Squads 1 and 2 of The Wolf's Brigade
The Scorned Deathclaw

Ryan wasn't a big fan of Scourn, not that he was a big fan of much. It reminded him of New Vegas to much. They went there on rumors that there was a squad of Enclave troops helping the NCR. Nothing came of it. Now there were here to meet with the Hat, Ryan had forgotten where exactly they were supposed to meet. So they just walked into the city with full power armor and headed for the Scorned Deathclaw. Even if by some miracle the hat didn't notice and come down they should be able to get some booze and ass. Maybe a good fight to. He contemplated pricing as they walked to the bar he hoped it wasn't like the last job, burning NCR caravans was getting boring. Hell if it was one with the Muteys he would even give a discount. They were fun to fight, and he had a certain respect for them. Humans were evil and brutal in a sneaky back door way, but the muteys weren't afraid to rape you in the face in broad daylight if you looked at them wrong. Had to respect that. He still killed them on sight as a general rule, but not because he hates them. Hopefully Hat would show up before anyone got to drunk. Holding 12 guys in power armor back when they weren't drunk was trying enough sometimes.

The Hat
The Scorned Deathclaw

Hat walked through the door of the Deathclaw. The only thing that was out of the norm was the twelve men in Power Armor. He had made sure to keep Rorge with him. The Mutant's super sledge might not be able to destroy their armor, but should a fight break out, he could do some damage. Hat and Rorge walked through the crowd, making his way to the group. "I assume you are the Wolf's Brigade?" he asked the men clad in power armor.
GOD-KING OF ABRASIVENESS

Dumb Ideologies wrote:It's a situation intrinsic to the committed ideologue. Whenever one makes a counter-argument the goalposts seem not only to move in two dimensions but also float several hundred thousand miles above the pitch whilst wearing cast-iron earplugs.

Rainbows and Rivers wrote:Dictators blaming America for all their problems? That's new.

Caninope wrote:If I think in my mind that the book sitting in front of me is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows when it is in fact Robert's Rules of Order Newly Revised, 11th Edition, then it doesn't make me any more objectively correct.

Legital
Senator

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Legital » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:48 pm

The caravan continued on as it was before, getting ever closer to the destroyed urban sprawl of Seattle. However, it was not long before one of the perimeter men casually made his way over to Carl in the middle of the caravan, and began to speak with him in a seemingly casual way.
"Boss, I think there might be someone out there a'looken at us. I thought I saw a figure off behind us and too the side." He explained, motioning up at the sky casually to create the illusion that he was not alerted and would not draw attention. Carl rubbed the side of his face, running his fingers through his thick black sideburns.
"You really think so?" He asked after a moment of thinking. Already two other Slavers were walking nearby, listening to what their friend and leader said. The other man nodded, shifting his grip on his hunting rifle. Carl swore softly. "Very well. It may be those damn NCR spooks or some of those prowling raider bands. Spread the news, keep everyone alert'n'all." The man nodded once more before moving off to the distant perimeter of the caravan, and the others non-nonchalantly passed the news around to the others. The children were drawn in close to the caravan.

After a few moments, Carl thought he heard a car, of all things, coming near their area. He looked over towards the ridge to his left, wondering if their truly was a vehicle in the area.
"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere."- Carl Sagan
"The Emperor Protects."
Male, Agnostic, Transhumanist, Independent (USA, politics)

Dalria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalria » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:05 pm

Issac saw the caravan became restless he assumed they had spotted him but after hearing a car off in the distance he then reassured it was the car they heard. He still needed to take the chance he had slavers always had he believed people had there own rights even if it meant choosing to die in the waste. He turned the dial on his helmet to Infrared to spot the men as he hid in the trees he put another round into his chamber.
He called out, "Ya'll slavers"?

Legital
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Legital » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:18 pm

The sudden voice calling out from over the area caused the Slavers to tense. The caravan slowed to a stop, and Ellis and Maxwell took up positions near the slaves. The others moved out a little, gripping their weapons and looking around.
Carl, however, remained unfazed. He also glanced around, and settled on the lightly wooded ridge line. He saw no one, but felt that the figure was perhaps in that area. It was the only place around where someone could hide.

"We're a legal trade caravan." He called out, being as formal as he could be. "We trade in many things. Slaves are one of them." He paused for a moment before continuing. "Whoever you are, I think you'd understand if I asked for you to come out. We don't deal with shadows." He said, slowly readjusting his grip on his hunting shotgun. "We aren't seeking trouble. If you're from around here, you'd understand that." He said, taking a jab at the NCR.
"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere."- Carl Sagan
"The Emperor Protects."

Dalria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalria » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:26 pm

He spotted around looking for his route out just in case, "And I don't deal with a brigade of armed men put down you're guns and I will come out. But ya'll should know slavery is illegal it's stated in the New California Republic Constitution" he screamed out checking his revolver making sure it was loaded.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:34 pm

A truck slowly crested the ridge and descended towards the group of slavers, slowing to a halt about a meter or so to the left of them. The window of the driver's seat rolled down, and a blonde, violet-eyed woman with light caramel-colored skin peeked out from behind the window.

"Hello hello, traveller bearing slaves. What brings you so near to Seattle? Or do you perhaps live in what's left of the city beyond?" She said the word 'slaves' with just a hint of distaste.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:45 pm

In anticipation of the attack on the town and not being able to rely on the armory to give Jerick's men some decent weaponry for the assault. He had gotten 20 of his best men together and a small pack of dogs for an attack on a caravan. They were bound to have some sort of weaponry and some supplies. Joining up with a small patrol that had been stalking a NCR caravan like Wolfs stalking a herd. Jerick had his men set up just ahead of the caravan. They would release the dogs first then charge in to attack the patrol head on. Jerick looked down at his machete in hand it had served him well back in the Mojave killing over 30 men with it. But what it represented brought him much shame. Caesar had allowed the Bull to be defeated not once but twice at Hoover dam and at numerous other locations. After this last battle against the Bear as a part of Caesar's Legion he would throw away anything from his past and start anew. Now hearing the banter from a few of the caravaners he came out of his day dreaming. Although no longer admiring and respecting the Bull and Caesar Jerick hated the Bear even more. Getting up and starting to sprint at the Caravan yelling "Charge".

(I'm not attacking the slaver caravan)
Last edited by Elerian on Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Legital
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Legital » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:41 pm

Carl frowned, feeling the tense ripple move through the caravan. "Well, Mister NCR-man." He said in a somewhat mocking tone. "We are a free-trading caravan. The NCR don't own us, nor this land. This be free country." He said, and the men around him nodding and grunted in agreement. "Now don't worry about coming out. You can go if you have no business here. If you wanna purchase something, come on down then. Shooting customers is not our policy. Bad for business." He said, any mocking or joking tone suddenly gone.

Then, glancing back and pointing at the slaves, "If you're worried about these folk, they're criminals. Raiders of the wasteland." He explained, a new grin on his face now. From the distance the man was at, there was no way the NCR soldier could tell if the Slaver was bluffing or not. It was evident the slaves looked disheveled, and some had some tattoos, but there was little way of knowing unless he got close enough.

As the truck neared the caravan, Gregor and Metzger were the closest to the vehicle and woman. They tightened their grips on their weapons; Gregor happened to have a flamethrower that was obviously home built from spare parts. There was no doubt that it would not work either, as there was a small ignition flame on the front of it.
Once the woman spoke, Gregor and Metzger exchanged odd looks.
"Well, ma'am, there be NCR up in the hills. May wanna make a run for town or take some cover. They think they own the place en' like to shoot up caravans." Gregor said, and Metzger nodded along. They were sincere about the woman getting to safety, as thinking about enslaving her now was bad on the head, according to Carl. There were certain people to go for, and ways to do it, and at certain times. Now was not good for any of those categories.
"The Emperor Protects."

Dalria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalria » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:50 pm

Issac saw the car pull up and thought that the owner of the vehicle would be in trouble if this was in fact a slave trading caravan, "I'll come out hands up if you put your weapons down too. I'm low on supplies anyways, I gotta make the track north heard my men are getting shot up. Ya'll willing to make a trade" he anxiously screamed out but in his head he thought, "this is a terrible idea".

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:56 pm

She nodded. "Yeah, the NCR are a pesky bunch. Some of the more annoying ones keep trying to take my truck for 'the good of the Republic', which I think is bull."

She noticed their numbers. They'd make a far easier target than her truck for the NCR... or raiders for that matter. "You want to climb in the back? It won't be exactly comfortable, but it'll be safer than walking with the NCR around." She paused, thinking for a moment. "It won't be free, of course."
Last edited by Rupudska on Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:14 pm

Sea Dog
Somewhere

Hello waste land it's once again time for some CANOES, er not those. Oh! Yeah, news not canoes. Now some y'all with the fancy wristwatches have been telling me of a new radio station broad casting from the north. No idea what it's all about as it's coded, but it smells like BoS or enclave to me. Speaking of enclave, our favorite enclave armor clad murderers for hire have been seen around Scourn. Don't think any thing good will come of that. Now kids it seems lots of shit is going on in south Seattle. Slavers, Raiders, NCR, Olympics, and even Muteies are running wild and killing people. Shit ain't looking good for the small guy down there. One quick PSA to, Don't, for the love of god, feed the Yoa Gaui. Well that's all I want to say to you sick fucks right now. Back to Muuuuuuuusic. This first one goes out to a little lady with a biiigggg truck.

Ryan Osman
The Scorned Deathclaw

Ryan walks towards The Hat, gesturing for the rest to stay back. With out taking off his helmet he speaks "Well last time i checked we're not Brotherhood, and the Enclave is dead, and that leaves little options for us to be any one else. Now we heard you had a job for us, and we know you have the caps to pay, so here we are." He looked over at the super mutant guard with a bit of surprise as he hadn't seen that many of the greenies out side of Burkle's lands. He stopped only a foot away from the hat and waited for a response.
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

The Treorai
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Treorai » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:43 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:Sea Dog
Somewhere

Hello waste land it's once again time for some CANOES, er not those. Oh! Yeah, news not canoes. Now some y'all with the fancy wristwatches have been telling me of a new radio station broad casting from the north. No idea what it's all about as it's coded, but it smells like BoS or enclave to me. Speaking of enclave, our favorite enclave armor clad murderers for hire have been seen around Scourn. Don't think any thing good will come of that. Now kids it seems lots of shit is going on in south Seattle. Slavers, Raiders, NCR, Olympics, and even Muteies are running wild and killing people. Shit ain't looking good for the small guy down there. One quick PSA to, Don't, for the love of god, feed the Yoa Gaui. Well that's all I want to say to you sick fucks right now. Back to Muuuuuuuusic. This first one goes out to a little lady with a biiigggg truck.

Ryan Osman
The Scorned Deathclaw

Ryan walks towards The Hat, gesturing for the rest to stay back. With out taking off his helmet he speaks "Well last time i checked we're not Brotherhood, and the Enclave is dead, and that leaves little options for us to be any one else. Now we heard you had a job for us, and we know you have the caps to pay, so here we are." He looked over at the super mutant guard with a bit of surprise as he hadn't seen that many of the greenies out side of Burkle's lands. He stopped only a foot away from the hat and waited for a response.

"Right to business, eh? A man after my own heart for sure." The hat said, and gestured for one of the girls to bring him a drink. "You seem like the type who wouldn't be against killing some NCR? My job is simple. I want you to go south, and fuck with the NCR's progress however you see fit. Kill caravans, traders, rangers, I don't care. As long as the Bear get's hurt, and my river of caps begins to flow a bit stronger, you'll get your pay." he said, sitting don at the bar. The girl came back with a bottle of fine scotch. She poured him a shot, and The Hat thankfully placed a cap in the slave girl's hand.
GOD-KING OF ABRASIVENESS

Dumb Ideologies wrote:It's a situation intrinsic to the committed ideologue. Whenever one makes a counter-argument the goalposts seem not only to move in two dimensions but also float several hundred thousand miles above the pitch whilst wearing cast-iron earplugs.

Rainbows and Rivers wrote:Dictators blaming America for all their problems? That's new.

Caninope wrote:If I think in my mind that the book sitting in front of me is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows when it is in fact Robert's Rules of Order Newly Revised, 11th Edition, then it doesn't make me any more objectively correct.

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:38 pm

Ryan was slightly annoyed, he had hoped he wouldn't be fighting NCR but caps were caps, and with just raiding caravans there wasn't much chance of losing men. "Alright but it'll be costly. We'll raid one caravan for a week for 750 caps a day first 3 days free as a trial, after the week you can renew the contract at 800 caps per day or per caravan. You know our reputation, and as you can see our equipment isn't lacking. I reserve the right to not renew the contract every Thursday. Also this does not protect you from any contracts some one might take out against you or your men. I will tell you that a contract against you would be very expensive though." Ryan looked over to the waitress, she wasn't a bad piece of ass. Bit young though.
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:39 pm

The Knights snipers were on patrol around the area that saw a NCR caravan that where heading along the main road in the area and got into postion to attack. The Knights got into the hillside as the caravan were going to the village but where in the scopes range as the snipers where coming in the village. "Guys in range yet." The leader of the sniper group ask the rest,"Yeah, I always check this village on my patrols, and the caravan always comes down this road. I came to Django to see if we can take them out, and he said go for it."
"Well how many do you see?"
The Sniper was checking his scope"about three guards with two NCR troops escorting that have not notice us yet so we still have the elimate of surprise."
"Ok, wait a few more minutes so we can get a clear shot and take out the troops and gurads and then get down their and take the brahmin with the supplies
The caravan came a few miles in range where the snipers where able to safetly take them down.Five of the snipers took down the caravan guards as they waited for a few minutes to see if they missed their marks. The Leader then give the signal as the snipers came down from the cliffs and come down to and loot the bodies of their clothes and weapons, and the troops with their dogtags and put them on the brahmin as they move the bodies to nerby rocks and take the brahmin back to Dover so they can be distrubited to both Knights and townspeople.

(00C: sorry if this poor qaulity I was trying to go eat and decied to make a post)
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Halleon
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 04, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Halleon » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:53 pm

Office of Mr.Mercer

As he finished inspecting and reading the contracts he couldn't help but contain the grin that came across his face. He knew that some would refuse or decline his offer listed in the contract but he also knew that some would accept without hesitation. The knowledge he had at his disposal made it clear now was the time to have the Mercer Clan become a more dominating figure in the trade market before the NCR arrived in Force. It would be all out war or it would be the Mercer Clan on a equal standing dealing with the NCR. These contracts would solidify the standing with the numerous towns and factions worthy of noticing, with a smile he stood up from his desk to hand the contracts to his trusted messenger.

The former slave took the contracts and quickly placed them within the courier bag, with a salute he awaited his instructions. Mr. Mercer looked upon the boy with pride and had to admit it had been the right decision to buy the boy and then set him free shortly after. Everyone knew that he had been the first one to nickname the boy "runner".

Speaking to the boy in a fatherly way,"You have a list with all the places your suppose to stop at, stay out of trouble if you can and just deliver those contracts. Remember if anyone tries to start any problems with you make sure you tell them your apart of the Mercer Family. Remember boy that the Mercer's take care of each other if some idiot out in the wasteland fucks with you then that idiot fucks with all of the Mercer's. Go on and get a move on those contracts aren't going to deliver them self's, I expect to see you back here soon in one piece."

With that being said the boy quickly made his way to the his destination, he had made similar errands before and knew it was faster to travel by canoe. Walking quickly he traveled deeper within Mercer Territory, as he reached the spot he stored his canoe he smiled at the thought of running across water. Many in the Family had called him brave or stupid for doing this but it was fun, as he stepped onto the canoe he started paneling in the direction the shore that would lead him to the town known as "Dover."
Better pass boldly into that other world, in the full glory of some passion, than fade and wither dismally with age. -James Joyce

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”-Abraham Lincoln
"Power is a curious thing...Three great men, a king, a priest, and a rich man. Between them stands a common sellsword. Each great man bids the sellsword kill the other two. Who lives, who dies? Power resides where men believe it resides; it's a trick, a shadow on the wall, and a very small man can cast a very large shadow."
―Varys to Tyrion Lannister

The Treorai
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Treorai » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:55 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:Ryan was slightly annoyed, he had hoped he wouldn't be fighting NCR but caps were caps, and with just raiding caravans there wasn't much chance of losing men. "Alright but it'll be costly. We'll raid one caravan for a week for 750 caps a day first 3 days free as a trial, after the week you can renew the contract at 800 caps per day or per caravan. You know our reputation, and as you can see our equipment isn't lacking. I reserve the right to not renew the contract every Thursday. Also this does not protect you from any contracts some one might take out against you or your men. I will tell you that a contract against you would be very expensive though." Ryan looked over to the waitress, she wasn't a bad piece of ass. Bit young though.

The Hat rubbed his chin, thinking about the deal. "Two Caravans a week, and I'll add an extra hundred caps per day." he told Ryan, and gave a smile. "Plus, I can offer you Two Thousand caps right here to raid one of those nice Ranger Stations they got down there." he said slyly.
GOD-KING OF ABRASIVENESS

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:05 pm

Halleon wrote:Office of Mr.Mercer

As he finished inspecting and reading the contracts he couldn't help but contain the grin that came across his face. He knew that some would refuse or decline his offer listed in the contract but he also knew that some would accept without hesitation. The knowledge he had at his disposal made it clear now was the time to have the Mercer Clan become a more dominating figure in the trade market before the NCR arrived in Force. It would be all out war or it would be the Mercer Clan on a equal standing dealing with the NCR. These contracts would solidify the standing with the numerous towns and factions worthy of noticing, with a smile he stood up from his desk to hand the contracts to his trusted messenger.

The former slave took the contracts and quickly placed them within the courier bag, with a salute he awaited his instructions. Mr. Mercer looked upon the boy with pride and had to admit it had been the right decision to buy the boy and then set him free shortly after. Everyone knew that he had been the first one to nickname the boy "runner".

Speaking to the boy in a fatherly way,"You have a list with all the places your suppose to stop at, stay out of trouble if you can and just deliver those contracts. Remember if anyone tries to start any problems with you make sure you tell them your apart of the Mercer Family. Remember boy that the Mercer's take care of each other if some idiot out in the wasteland fucks with you then that idiot fucks with all of the Mercer's. Go on and get a move on those contracts aren't going to deliver them self's, I expect to see you back here soon in one piece."

With that being said the boy quickly made his way to the his destination, he had made similar errands before and knew it was faster to travel by canoe. Walking quickly he traveled deeper within Mercer Territory, as he reached the spot he stored his canoe he smiled at the thought of running across water. Many in the Family had called him brave or stupid for doing this but it was fun, as he stepped onto the canoe he started paneling in the direction the shore that would lead him to the town known as "Dover."

The Knights who had hijacked the NCR caracvan's brahmin saw the boy and one of them looked at each other as they saw the boy.
"Hey Jim you see that boy there?"
"Yeah, he is holding some kind of bag, what you think should we greet or just keep heading to Dover?"
"Lets call him over and see if he needs a lift to Dover."
One of the Knights called at the boy"Hey, are you lost and hungry, we can take you to town if you want?"

Halleon
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 04, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Halleon » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:10 pm

Looking at the men with suspicion but feeling reassured as he touched the pistol that hung at his belt he waved calmly at the men as he stepped out of the canoe. Touching the bag that hung at his side he spoke to the men,"I'm not lost or hungry, I've been assigned to deliver a message to the town of Dover from the Mercer Clan." Pointing to the symbol on his courier bag and the patch on his shoulder it was the symbol of the Mercer Clan. With a grin he spoke again,"So which way to Dover?"
Better pass boldly into that other world, in the full glory of some passion, than fade and wither dismally with age. -James Joyce

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”-Abraham Lincoln
"Power is a curious thing...Three great men, a king, a priest, and a rich man. Between them stands a common sellsword. Each great man bids the sellsword kill the other two. Who lives, who dies? Power resides where men believe it resides; it's a trick, a shadow on the wall, and a very small man can cast a very large shadow."
―Varys to Tyrion Lannister

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse