NATION

PASSWORD

Escape (IC; OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Confederate States 0f America
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 14, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Confederate States 0f America » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:25 am

Dimitri watched as the two people struggled to open the door. He ran up to them and the combined strength of the three people caused the door to push open.
Slavery was officially abolished in the Confederates States in 1881
My nation does not represent my real life beliefs.

Factbook and Weebly
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=confederate_states_0f_america/detail=factbook/dcategory=1
http://confederatestatesofamerica.weebly.com/
Weebly is mostly deadlinks. Slowly working on it.

Factbook is still under construction and is incomplete. If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to TG me

WHAT WAS SHALL BE WHAT SHALL BE WAS

Vorshka
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Vorshka » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:45 pm

Vassili was shocked.Apparentaly the room they had opened was the where their weapons had been stored.Quickly he rushed to his Ppsh-41."Finaly!" he said."We have something more useful to kill those freaks" he continued.

"HEY!EVERYONE COME HERE!" he screamed.
(███████████████████████████████████║║◙█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

I am a Jedi (^^)

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:51 pm

Vorshka wrote:Vassili was shocked.Apparentaly the room they had opened was the where their weapons had been stored.Quickly he rushed to his Ppsh-41."Finaly!" he said."We have something more useful to kill those freaks" he continued.

"HEY!EVERYONE COME HERE!" he screamed.

Despite Vassili's claim, there was no door or storage area present. He must be delusional or something.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:13 pm

While the russian was in full delusions (he would doubt of the russian victory if the guy didn't had photoes) Daniel, clearly the only ine to know latin, spoken to the etrurian.

"Don't you know Chronus, titan of time, father of Zeus? He's the one behind this, he brought you to the future, to give you a new chance. Only defeat will attend you home, as Ares protects the Roman and will help them enslave Etruria and all of the Penisula. Due to the action of Enea of Troy, the town will take revenge as he will create rome and conquer all until even Cartago and Athens will be under their banner. The oracles spoken, so don't think of the past, but of the future and give me something made of wood. "
OVERLORD Daniel Mercury of Firstaria
Original Author of SC #5 and SC #30

Soviet Ruk-Tsan
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Ruk-Tsan » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:55 pm

Olaf sat down on one of the alien corpses, he had nothing better to do. There was one man who was new to the group, but another seemed to be calming him down. There were a few pushing on a wall, for what reason Olaf had no clue. Olaf simply stroked his beard and waited for something to happen.
Founder of The Union of Red Nations

Soviet Ruk-Tsan, bringing peace to the world through senseless violence.

Jessjohnesik
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Jessjohnesik » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:30 pm

Vanessa blankly looked at Vassili "What were we pushing? I thought you said there was a door." The Russian must've been delusiona. But I helped him she thought. Am I delusional too?
Last edited by Jessjohnesik on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
ಠ_ಠ Proud owner of the Mystery Genre RPer award 2014!!
Pro: Science, environmentalism, equal rights, const. monarchy, mixed economy, Scientocracy, abortion, Western Europe, NZ, Japan, Australia, Nordic countries, SKorea, EU, immigration control, Merkel, Buddhism, Israel, centrism, eurofederalism, GMOs, soft euroscepticism
Against: Biophobia, social Conservatism, excessive militarism/pacifism, hedonism, totalitarianism, anarchism, fascism, communism, feminism SJWs/BLM, corruption, Islam, Christianity, Palestine, nazism, Russia, Arab League, Saudi Arabia, Greece, traditionalism, moralism, UKIP, uncontrolled immigration
Political Graph

I wonder if you're the worst person I've ever met; at a certain age it's hard to recall... ~ Olenna to Cersei,Game of Thrones

The Strategic Air Command
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 03, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Strategic Air Command » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:43 pm

Major Kong was still trying to take all of these events in, as everything was moving too fast for his brain to process. Just that morning, to him at least, he departed for a routine flight, now he was fighting aliens on a space ship, Shoot, he thought, From bomber pilot to Buck Rodgers, the boys back at base ‘ll get a hoot out of that. Kong looked over the group, focusing on the two Russians. Kong had no love for communists, after all, it was his job to destroy them if it came to it, but he was also no fool, realizing fairly quickly that they were wearing uniforms several years out of date, and the way they treated the German, they were clearly from World War II, Still no excuse to not have my eye on them he thought again. Kong looked to where Ross was standing, remembering him saying he was from 1991, Kong decided to ask him a question that was bothering him. “Excuse me Gunny,” Kong looked to see if the Russians were within earshot, they weren’t, “Did we beat the Soviets?”
Was A Proud Member of The Coalition for Nuclear Prosperity Before it Closed

Was A Proud Member of the World Organization of Scouting! Before it Closed

NS LAW & abcdORDER RP GROUP
War Is Just A Hobby

The Magnified Union of Aligned Communes
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Magnified Union of Aligned Communes » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:43 pm

"Chronus...the future...Rome taking over everything..."
The words from the mysterious man shook Tarquinsu's mind.
But why him? What task was he to do? He in no way resembled the epic heroes- were they in this strange place, for that matter? And what about his family?
The way the place worked was above him. There was a Germanic looking man sitting on a little... grey, bug-eyed creature. There were other strange men and women speaking even stranger tongues, a language that seemed a bit Germanic too. Did Chronus warp him into the far North? Was Chronus and the other Titans really northern barbarians? The people back home would be shocked to here that! If he ever got home, he reminded himself. And who knew the scrappy Romans would conquer the Mediterranean?
"The heroes of Troy, are they here too?" he ventured, at the Latin man again.

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:39 am

The Magnified Union of Aligned Communes wrote:"Chronus...the future...Rome taking over everything..."
The words from the mysterious man shook Tarquinsu's mind.
But why him? What task was he to do? He in no way resembled the epic heroes- were they in this strange place, for that matter? And what about his family?
The way the place worked was above him. There was a Germanic looking man sitting on a little... grey, bug-eyed creature. There were other strange men and women speaking even stranger tongues, a language that seemed a bit Germanic too. Did Chronus warp him into the far North? Was Chronus and the other Titans really northern barbarians? The people back home would be shocked to here that! If he ever got home, he reminded himself. And who knew the scrappy Romans would conquer the Mediterranean?
"The heroes of Troy, are they here too?" he ventured, at the Latin man again.

A little tired to talk Latin, but realizing he was the only one understanding at least something around here, he said "In a sense, Romans are Troians. Their blood is just a mix of latin and troian one."
He felt a little ashamed to have said such disrespectful words about even his own blood, but it was better that the guy would understand rather than continue babbling.
OVERLORD Daniel Mercury of Firstaria
Original Author of SC #5 and SC #30

The Magnified Union of Aligned Communes
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Magnified Union of Aligned Communes » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:31 am

Tarquinsu may've had trouble with understanding what the others were saying, but he still understood non-verbal cues and could see that he was stressing the Latin man.
"I see I still have much to learn about this place. Thank you, fellow traveller!"

Non-verbal communication. Maybe that could help him… do something? Understand more about the nature of this cryptic chamber he'd been sent to?
He went to the strange woman with the baggy toga and glowing black slab who had spoken earlier. She looked like she could help. Rome had risen, hadn't it? Did she know Rome, then?
"Etruria. Tarquinsu." he said nervously, pointing at himself. "Rome? Romani?" he asked, pointing at her. "I need help, traveller of Chronus." He gestured with both hands at himself, and at the ceiling, then clasped them together as if pleading.
Last edited by The Magnified Union of Aligned Communes on Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jessjohnesik
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Jessjohnesik » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:08 am

The strange greek man has approached Vanessa. He seemed to be trying to communicate through gestrures. He then said something about Rome. She dicided to attempt to communicate with him. His name was what seemed to be Tarquinsu, or something like that. "Rome?", she pointed at him "You from Rome?". He spoke Latin, Vanessa didn't know latin. However, like any biologist, she knew the Latin taxonomical names, this wouldn't help, however. Hmmm she thought. French is close to Latin, isn't it?. "Anglettere, Anglia, English?" she asked him.
Last edited by Jessjohnesik on Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
ಠ_ಠ Proud owner of the Mystery Genre RPer award 2014!!
Pro: Science, environmentalism, equal rights, const. monarchy, mixed economy, Scientocracy, abortion, Western Europe, NZ, Japan, Australia, Nordic countries, SKorea, EU, immigration control, Merkel, Buddhism, Israel, centrism, eurofederalism, GMOs, soft euroscepticism
Against: Biophobia, social Conservatism, excessive militarism/pacifism, hedonism, totalitarianism, anarchism, fascism, communism, feminism SJWs/BLM, corruption, Islam, Christianity, Palestine, nazism, Russia, Arab League, Saudi Arabia, Greece, traditionalism, moralism, UKIP, uncontrolled immigration
Political Graph

I wonder if you're the worst person I've ever met; at a certain age it's hard to recall... ~ Olenna to Cersei,Game of Thrones

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse