NATION

PASSWORD

Middle Eastern Crisis (IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Liberated Counties
Senator

Founded: Oct 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Middle Eastern Crisis (IC, Open)

Postby Liberated Counties » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:57 pm

Here is the IC thread, if you want to sign up go on the thread below. Still a lot of vacancies

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=220806
Read the rules on there before you post:

Will edit when people start claiming more land

For the people who have already signed up, let the games begin ;)
Last edited by Liberated Counties on Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:00 pm, edited 7 times in total.
I am a Liberal Capitalist living in the UK.

IIwiki Page | NStracker Page | Factbook

Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

The Western Isles of Naybra
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Isles of Naybra » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:04 pm

OOC: Do we post here now? If so, you should post the map.
In Progress
1. Nuclear War
2. War
3. Preparing for War
4. Increase Intelligence Activity
5. Normal Readiness
None
This is Bunny:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

☻/This is Bob, copy & paste him in
/▌ your signature so Bob can take over the
/ \ world.

Black Marshes
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

The Grand Cypran Navy

Postby Black Marshes » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:06 pm

Over the 20th and 21st centuries, Cyprus had been stealing the naval plans from the major superpowers. Then, in 2014, it began building the most advanced navy in the world. It is now the world's leader in naval power and prepares its navy for the invasion of the Middle East.
You may call me 'Black Marshes', 'Marshes', 'BM', or my spirit name- Muhammed ibn Yunus ibn Al-Aziz al Mizr :)

I believe Pluto is a planet- "Is a 'midget' not a person?" My opinion is supported by the Shropshire Head of Maths.
Global Warming and the Oil Crisis are myths- excuses to raise fuel prices and save raw materials.

Costa Rica vs South Korea for the World Cup Final!

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:25 pm

Iran continued building up it's military for defence and it's nuclear programme which is about three quarters complete. Oh, and we invaded Turkmenistan.

It doubled the size of its army and successfully implemented westernized reforms to appease the populace while sticking to it's hard-line Muslim tendencies.
Last edited by Lunas Legion on Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Liberated Counties
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:35 pm

Yemen, in an attempt to safeguard its country, rises its army to 120,000 soldiers.
It also begins to attempt to stabilise the poorer regions of the country by providing them with water, gas, electricity controlled by the government for prices at low cost so the poorer can afford it.
It appears to work, and the people become vocal about there pleasure with the government

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

First Moves

Postby Lunas Legion » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:37 pm

And we are now invading the U.A.E across the Strait of Hormuz... It was Seljuk once, why shouldn't it be owned by their heirs?

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Liberated Counties
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:37 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:And we are now invading the U.A.E across the Strait of Hormuz... It was Seljuk once, why shouldn't it be owned by their heirs?

One of the rules was that quick wars aren't allowed, slow it down man
You can Keep invading it but you can't say you successfully invaded it within at least a few posts
Sorry to be a dictator, I just don't want the thread ending quickly :)
Last edited by Liberated Counties on Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:39 pm

Liberated Counties wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:And we are now invading the U.A.E across the Strait of Hormuz... It was Seljuk once, why shouldn't it be owned by their heirs?

One of the rules was that quick wars aren't allowed, slow it down man

It takes time to get my navy ready, we had the entire fleet mothballed after the Americans stopped trying to bottle it up in Hormuz...

Black Marshes
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Black Marshes » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:42 pm

It was time. The Cypran Marine Corps boarded the transport ships and prepared for the invasion. Meanwhile, the Cypran Paratooper Corps boarded the new model of Cypran aircraft, the C-2015, (which is not the most advanced aircraft in the world, but falls into the top 20, and also prepared for the invasion.
Last edited by Black Marshes on Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You may call me 'Black Marshes', 'Marshes', 'BM', or my spirit name- Muhammed ibn Yunus ibn Al-Aziz al Mizr :)

I believe Pluto is a planet- "Is a 'midget' not a person?" My opinion is supported by the Shropshire Head of Maths.
Global Warming and the Oil Crisis are myths- excuses to raise fuel prices and save raw materials.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:44 pm

The Grand Iranian Air Force (or GIAF) mobalizes while the Turkmenistani Army puts up fierce resistance and the U.A.E navy successfully devastates the Iranian Shipyards.

Otherwise, the Iranians wait to launch their main offensive tomorrow.
Last edited by Lunas Legion on Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Black Marshes
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Black Marshes » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:54 pm

The Cypran Airforce swarms over the skies of Lebanon. All of the sudden, thousands of paratroopers drop from the planes, but rather than deploying parachutes, they deploy new technology, what seems to be a smaller form of aeroplane wings attached to their backs, and glide down to the surface. Once they land, they sabotage Lebanon's naval defences and pave the way for the Cypran marines.
Last edited by Black Marshes on Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

counter alliance

Postby Lunas Legion » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:32 pm

Saudi Arabia and Yemen, I propose a alliance to counter the eastern alliance.

Liberated Counties
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:42 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:Saudi Arabia and Yemen, I propose a alliance to counter the eastern alliance.

Also Yemen offers Oman a referendum, to be consentfully annexed into Yemen.
Yemen officials quoted in a letter
"Annexation is too imperialistic of a word and we are far from that, we merely suggest a merge to protect both of our nations interests."
Yemen awaits a response from Oman. Meanwhile Yemen agrees to the alliance between Iran and Saudi Arabia, and offers to hold a summit at San'a for the three nations to meet and discuss matters of co-operation.

OOC: I will decide if Oman accepts by flipping a coin, I will be dead honest, if anyone calls my bullshit then we can vote on it.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:07 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:Saudi Arabia and Yemen, I propose a alliance to counter the eastern alliance.

Also Yemen offers Oman a referendum, to be consentfully annexed into Yemen.
Yemen officials quoted in a letter
"Annexation is too imperialistic of a word and we are far from that, we merely suggest a merge to protect both of our nations interests."
Yemen awaits a response from Oman. Meanwhile Yemen agrees to the alliance between Iran and Saudi Arabia, and offers to hold a summit at San'a for the three nations to meet and discuss matters of co-operation.

OOC: I will decide if Oman accepts by flipping a coin, I will be dead honest, if anyone calls my bullshit then we can vote on it.

Offer for summit accepted and as a gesture of trust we will cede the south of the UAE upon annexation as well as promising no more expansion onto the Arabian penunsillia after the UAE.

Liberated Counties
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:24 pm

Oman accepts the annexation, and Iran Cedes southern UAE as a gesture of peace which Yemen Happily accepts.

Heads - No
Tails - Yes
Flipped it and got Tails. And because i am a man of fairness i flipped again, Tails.
Looks like I get Oman. If anyone questions my credibility we can vote on it.

Holy Patrician States
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Patrician States » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:53 pm

French Sixth Republic (France)
République VIe Française (La France)

With more than 50 years since the formation of the French Fifth Republic by M. Charles de Gaulle, a new constitution was drafted and set into the government system by François Hollande, elevating him to the role of President-overseer, and thus the French Sixth Republic was founded. The nation has not seen much turmoil after the founding of the Sixth Republic, and now France can set it's eyes on trying to get peace in the Near-east.

To: Governments of Iran, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Iraq
Subject: Diplomatic Request
Level: Urgent

Dear Governments of the nations and territories in the Near-East (Middle East), the nation of France requests that the leaders in diplomacy of Iran, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Iraq be present at a meeting that has been requested by himself Monsieur le Président, François Hollande of France to discuss the ongoing turmoil in the Near-east.

Topics that will be discussed are trade, military action, and diplomatic tensions. As France had a presence in the Near-East, France will see themselves as a mediator during this conflict, and will aid any of these conflicts.

Sincerely,
Prime Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault,

Je l'ai vu,
Monsieur le Président, François Hollande
Last edited by Holy Patrician States on Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
am happi

Conserative Morality wrote:I want the white race to die. I'm dedicated to destroying the white race with my bizarre, biracial penis.

Nationalist State of Knox wrote:Lies.

Everybody knows you're just a midget on stilts.

Libertarian California wrote:Viva la Corrupcion

Alien Space Bats wrote:
Scholencia wrote:I am not lying, it is a fact. There was no gays in Russia 20 years ago.

Bullshit.

Arumdaum wrote:Apparently there's an island the size of Connecticut called "Negros" in the Philippines.

The Parkus Empire wrote:what the fuck

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:33 pm

Holy Patrician States wrote:

(Image)

With more than 50 years since the formation of the French Fifth Republic by M. Charles de Gaulle, a new constitution was drafted and set into the government system by François Hollande, elevating him to the role of President-overseer, and thus the French Sixth Republic was founded. The nation has not seen much turmoil after the founding of the Sixth Republic, and now France can set it's eyes on trying to get peace in the Near-east.

Dear Governments of the nations and territories in the Near-East (Middle East), the nation of France requests that the leaders in diplomacy of Iran, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Iraq be present at a meeting that has been requested by himself Monsieur le Président, François Hollande of France to discuss the ongoing turmoil in the Near-east.

Topics that will be discussed are trade, military action, and diplomatic tensions. As France had a presence in the Near-East, France will see themselves as a mediator during this conflict, and will aid any of these conflicts.

Sincerely,

Je l'ai vu,
(Image)

Iran will attend, as long as the terrortial claims that Iran has already pressed are respected fully.

Black Marshes
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Black Marshes » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:24 am

The invasion goes well, we have conquered nearly half of Lebanon, and we now await our allies' assistance.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:05 am

Backstory:
In 2013 after the right managed to (again) win the elections,but this time with some even more radical faction in it, Israel annexed the PA territory.
At first that caused riots, which led to early elections, which were held winter 2013.This time, as Israel was shaken by terror attacks, the left managed to win the elections.
The Leftist government restarted peace talks with the region, which led to peace contracts with the palestinians on summer 2014.
In these peace contracts, also known as the treaty of Jerusalem, Palestine becomes a part of Israel, but with large autonomy.
This autonomy could be seen in following points:
  • They have/had an own Government,
  • Independent domestic policies
But, Israel managed to get following points:
  • Israeli Souvereinity
  • Israel decides the Foreign Policies
  • Palestine need to use conscription for the join army.
This cooperation made Israel succesfull against Gazan Terrorists/Freedomfighters[I dont want to take an political stance here].
After the victory, Gaza was incorporated to the autonomous Palestinian Territories.
Another one of the changes of the left government was implementing a more social-democrat domestic policy, which led to an economic rise.
Nevertheless they didnt manage to change the Israeli Foreign Relations, which led to them staying a strong army, with special forces which are told to be the best of the middle-east, as they are a mix of traditional arab intelligience forces combined with western-israeli technology and tactics.
Furthermore Israel Revolutionised the air warfare with its new supersonic jet, which was presented in authumn 2014.

OOC: What do you think about it.
Last edited by The Jonathanian States on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.
This nation doesn't really represent my views and sarcasm is awesome.

Liberated Counties
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:11 am

The Jonathanian States wrote:Backstory:
In 2013 after the right managed to (again) win the elections,but this time with some even more radical faction in it, Israel annexed the PA territory.
At first that caused riots, which led to early elections, which were held winter 2013.This time, as Israel was shaken by terror attacks, the left managed to win the elections.
The Leftist government restarted peace talks with the region, which led to peace contracts with the palestinians on summer 2014.
In these peace contracts, also known as the treaty of Jerusalem, Palestine becomes a part of Israel, but with large autonomy.
This autonomy could be seen in following points:
  • They have/had an own Government,
  • Independent domestic policies
But, Israel managed to get following points:
  • Israeli Souvereinity
  • Israel decides the Foreign Policies
  • Palestine need to use conscription for the join army.
This cooperation made Israel succesfull against Gazan Terrorists/Freedomfighters[I dont want to take an political stance here].
After the victory, Gaza was incorporated to the autonomous Palestinian Territories.
Another one of the changes of the left government was implementing a more social-democrat domestic policy, which led to an economic rise.
Nevertheless they didnt manage to change the Israeli Foreign Relations, which led to them staying a strong army, with special forces which are told to be the best of the middle-east, as they are a mix of traditional arab intelligience forces combined with western-israeli technology and tactics.
Furthermore Israel Revolutionised the air warfare with its new supersonic jet, which was presented in authumn 2014.

OOC: awesome

Liberated Counties
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:15 am

Lunas Legion wrote:
Holy Patrician States wrote:

(Image)

Sincerely,

Je l'ai vu,
(Image)

Yemen will attend the summit.
Meanwhile the merge between Oman and Yemen forces have been finalised, and the army now stands at 160,000. All other previous departments of the Oman government has merged with its Yemen counterparts.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:17 am

The Jonathanian States wrote:Backstory:

OOC: Does that mean it is ok.
As in it is ok that the PA is now part of my nation? I wasnt sure if such a change from the current sitiuation was allowed.
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.

Liberated Counties
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:19 am

The Jonathanian States wrote:

OOC: Does that mean it is ok.
As in it is ok that the PA is now part of my nation? I wasnt sure if such a change from the current sitiuation was allowed.

It's fine, I do apologise for having an innacurate Map, however I didn't realise it at the time
And yeah your backstory was awesome

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:36 am

The Jonathanian States wrote:OOC: Does that mean it is ok.

It's fine, I do apologise for having an innacurate Map, however I didn't realise it at the time
And yeah your backstory was awesome

OOC: Thanks.
My first writing of that kind.
I did actually insert some hints to RL.
For example Israel really had election day today/yesterday, but in RL the 2 blocks got almost the same % of votes.
Also I did think of some real factions while I wrote the times between the elections.

But now that I think of it... I captured the main enemy.....
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO what can I do now?*looks left and sees nobody there* *looks down, nobody there* *looks up, and spots a nice piece of land, which has terrorists in it*
Sorry cancel that... I think I know what Im going to do today.....

Just Joking.
Or maybe not...
Do we have any Lebanon player?Or one for Jordania?

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:38 am

The Iranian fleet is finally launched while the Air Force demolish the UAE fleets and air force.
The main offensive is yet to be launched.

The Turkmenistani Army is forced to retreat from the capital after days of fighting in the streets, leaving the city much like Berlin after WW2.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse