NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part V

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:59 pm

Dabfia wrote:(adult) Tony appears next to Katya. "Ze hell happened? Oh its you katya, i thought it was yesiley screaming again."

Katya quickly pulled the covers over her face, not wanting him to see it.

"It's nothing! I just had a really bad dream. Nothing more."
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:00 pm

The five in the kitchen froze when the plates shattered. Mon looked over and sighed. "Let's get this cleaned up." She said. They began to carefully pick up the pieces.

Klanov and the others in the dining room looked over and waved to Brox and his friends.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:01 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Dabfia wrote:(adult) Tony appears next to Katya. "Ze hell happened? Oh its you katya, i thought it was yesiley screaming again."

Katya quickly pulled the covers over her face, not wanting him to see it.

"It's nothing! I just had a really bad dream. Nothing more."

"Oh, i thought the monsters had gotten out of my closet and went on a terror spree."
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:08 pm

Monfrox wrote:The five in the kitchen froze when the plates shattered. Mon looked over and sighed. "Let's get this cleaned up." She said. They began to carefully pick up the pieces.

Klanov and the others in the dining room looked over and waved to Brox and his friends.

*The three walked over into the room. Khro sent Mai down in a chair with Sapphire sitting next to her on her left while Barox walked over to Klanov.* "Salve."

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:11 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Monfrox wrote:The five in the kitchen froze when the plates shattered. Mon looked over and sighed. "Let's get this cleaned up." She said. They began to carefully pick up the pieces.

*The three walked over into the room. Khro sent Mai down in a chair with Sapphire sitting next to her on her left while Barox walked over to Klanov.* "Salve."

"What?" Klanov asked, not understanding what Barox said. He tipped his helmet to Sapphire, Khro, and Mai. Samantha held her arm, which held her hair, and looked down into her lap.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:11 pm

"tsu dropped from the vent but fell on her face"
ow................
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:13 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

"What?" Klanov asked, not understanding what Barox said. He tipped his helmet to Sapphire, Khro, and Mai. Samantha held her arm, which held her hair, and looked down into her lap.

"It's latin for hello or greetings, however you want to say it."

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:14 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"What?" Klanov asked, not understanding what Barox said. He tipped his helmet to Sapphire, Khro, and Mai. Samantha held her arm, which held her hair, and looked down into her lap.

"Not familiar with the language, sorry." He said back. "So I don't believe I've seen you around, you new? Or just bad timing?" He asked.

Achievement

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:18 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

"Not familiar with the language, sorry." He said back. "So I don't believe I've seen you around, you new? Or just bad timing?" He asked.

"Somewhat new, been here for a month now, mostly hiding out. By the the way, the name's Vitellius Barox, Tech Priest of the 29th engineer brigade of the fourth district, on Gliese 581g. And damn I hate having to repeat that."

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:19 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Not familiar with the language, sorry." He said back. "So I don't believe I've seen you around, you new? Or just bad timing?" He asked.

"Somewhat new, been here for a month now, mostly hiding out. By the the way, the name's Vitellius Barox, Tech Priest of the 29th engineer brigade of the fourth district, on Gliese 581g. And damn I hate having to repeat that."

"Klanov. User's son and a bit of a resident test subject for about anyone, so it seems." He replied, chuckling. Now that he thought about it, he was sort of glad he got experimented on. How often do you get to say you lived through having your brain, heart, and spine removed?

Achievement

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:24 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

"Klanov. User's son and a bit of a resident test subject for about anyone, so it seems." He replied, chuckling. Now that he thought about it, he was sort of glad he got experimented on. How often do you get to say you lived through having your brain, heart, and spine removed?

"Nice to meet you, Klanov. I assume you have met the others already."

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:25 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Klanov. User's son and a bit of a resident test subject for about anyone, so it seems." He replied, chuckling. Now that he thought about it, he was sort of glad he got experimented on. How often do you get to say you lived through having your brain, heart, and spine removed?

"Only a few." He replied. To tell the truth, he didn't know really anyone outside his mother's circle of very unique friends.

Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:27 pm

"Bran? Klanov? Others?", Torii asked, standing near the kitchen .

Katya calmed down, puffing in a cigarette

It's probably just because I'm nervous about home....
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:27 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:"Bran? Klanov? Others?", Torii asked, standing near the kitchen .

"Over here!" The lamina called to Torii.

Achievement

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:"Bran? Klanov? Others?", Torii asked, standing near the kitchen .

"So what was in the dream?" Tony asked.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:29 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

"Only a few." He replied. To tell the truth, he didn't know really anyone outside his mother's circle of very unique friends.

"Well in any case, I guess I should tell you a few. That kitty kitty right there is Sapphire Thriller, that knocked out tech priest is Mai, and that, scary lady in the black armor is Khrolodna Smyth." *Sapphire raised a brow and scoffed when she was mentioned while Khrolodna just smiled when her name came up.*

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:31 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Only a few." He replied. To tell the truth, he didn't know really anyone outside his mother's circle of very unique friends.

"Well in any case, I guess I should tell you a few. That kitty kitty right there is Sapphire Thriller, that knocked out tech priest is Mai, and that, scary lady in the black armor is Khrolodna Smyth." *Sapphire raised a brow and scoffed when she was mentioned while Khrolodna just smiled when her name came up.*

"Huh...my mom's half cat too. She's also a vampire. Was a zombie for a while as well." He said. He looked to the three sitting next to him. "This is Samantha, Melonie, and Griselda." The latter two smiled, but Samantha didn't react when Klanov announced her.

Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:32 pm

Torii, having never seen the Lamina, seemed incredibly puzzled and surprised.

"Whoa....."

Katya didn't show her face.

"I'd rather not say.....not yet."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:33 pm

Primordial is in his lab

Insidious is helping him

Aegis is in his command center

engage them
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:34 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Torii, having never seen the Lamina, seemed incredibly puzzled and surprised.

"Whoa....."

The lamina moved over to Torii. "Your friends are in the kitchen with me. Would you like to help us prepare something to eat for everyone?" She asked her, smiling.

Achievement

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:35 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Torii, having never seen the Lamina, seemed incredibly puzzled and surprised.

"Whoa....."

"i see" He said, getting a little suspicious about her not showing her face

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:37 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

"Huh...my mom's half cat too. She's also a vampire. Was a zombie for a while as well." He said. He looked to the three sitting next to him. "This is Samantha, Melonie, and Griselda." The latter two smiled, but Samantha didn't react when Klanov announced her.

*he gave a small salute to Melonie and Griselda. Then looked at Samantha for a bit before focusing his attention back at Klanov.* "She seems awfully quiet."

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:37 pm

Monfrox wrote:

"Whoa....."

The lamina moved over to Torii. "Your friends are in the kitchen with me. Would you like to help us prepare something to eat for everyone?" She asked her, smiling.

Torii kept her gaze on the Lamina, amazed.

"Well, I can help cook, yea. I just Bran or Kei will be around so I can say something."

Katya wiped her face on the covers, getting out of bed. Her eyes were still a little red, showing where she cried.

"Sorry."
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:44 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:The lamina moved over to Torii. "Your friends are in the kitchen with me. Would you like to help us prepare something to eat for everyone?" She asked her, smiling.

Torii kept her gaze on the Lamina, amazed.

"Well, I can help cook, yea. I just Bran or Kei will be around so I can say something."

Katya wiped her face on the covers, getting out of bed. Her eyes were still a little red, showing where she cried.

"Sorry."

"No need to apologize." He said.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:46 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Torii kept her gaze on the Lamina, amazed.

"Yeah?" Bran asked, patting a rather cold hand on Torii's back. He was much more pale than usual, an effect of his condition.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse