NATION

PASSWORD

Relic Hunters [OOC/OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Firstaria
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Relic Hunters [OOC/OPEN]

Postby Firstaria » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:17 am

IC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=221617

Time for Backstory!!!!

In ancient times, in the World of Opalia, 2 factions lived in constant war. One one side, the heroic Richard of the Dawn Alliance guided the forces of light and the evil wizard Hector of the Tempest Horde ruling over the forces of darkness. The...well, you know the story pretty much, good guy and bad guy. Need to say more?

Let's skip to the interesting part, shall we? The war was in a constant stall due to the two forces being almost equal. So, to tip the balance, Hector sacrificed part of the dark powers to infuse a common object with random powers; Richard to equal the thing did that too with light, and then Hector, and then Richard...and before you know it, many artifacts called Relics were used everywhere in Opalia by every warrior, 2 or 3 even by the same.

The gods, being not superior beings but bastards like the Greek ones, enjoying the mortal quarrels like you enjoy television, only more bloody, decided to make things more interesting by adding rules to the Relics; pretty much by betting a relic two people could issue a challenge for a third relic, the winner takes all. It was like a sort of sports with them, only with more heads being chopped than the french revolution.

Richard, noticing the massacre, decided to stop this mess. He made the gods notice that if a man could use the powers of a quarter of the Relics, he would been more powerful than the god themselves. The gods, being bastards but not stupid, decided to exile every single relic in a random dimension...ours, in the ancient times. Of course they were discrete to not disturb the gods of the other dimension, not caring even to check if they exist or not, so nobody noticed it.

Oh...and also something else happened: Hector, not happy by having lost such great power, actually removed his soul and hidden it in one of the Relics, sure he would be able to conquer the other dimension. Too bad he didn't realize that not only he would be stripped of most of his powers and trapped until someone would rescue it...but without an enemy leader the Dawn Alliance had a field day and managed to destroy the Horde. Nice job, villain, you messed up like a pro.

Oh well, who cares about Opalia, except that Richard sent his disciple, Michael, in our dimension to stop the plans of Hector should even get free and try to collect the relics. Michael quickly discovered that his being were immortal in our dimension due to some stupid rule (or narrative convenience, you decide) and so decided to settle in the shadows of history instead of hunting relics. Yeah, he wasn't the best disciple...

Actual story that matters

Our story starts in the 21th of December 2012, day that for unknown circumstances Hector got free from his prison, although condemned to be a spirit. Rallying the first villains he could find (not really the best choices) he sought to reform the Horde and conquer this world not ready to face mighty magic powers and the arcane secrets of the Relic.
During this time Michael was living his 96th life and opened a gym, and quickly noticed the change of magic balance in the universe. Realizing he failed in his task, his only choice was to take his best pupils and prepare them to become the new guardians of their earth.

Due to this power shift, the relics started to manifest their aura, wanting to be found and used again, because being ignored and exchanged for useless things for centuries pisses off even inanimate objects. Figures.

Sounds awesome...except that both factions ended up with teenagers.

Your role is one of said teenager.

The good guys, trained by Michael, will have the task of finding the relics to store them to safety in the secret rooms of the dungeon, so that our universe will not risk to become a mess of a war like Opalia. They will probably use them too to fight the bad guys, don't worry, but they are not supposed to abuse them.
The bad guys, which I say to read the evil spoiler, will obviously wish to take the relics to conquer the world or at least have power. Hector will guide them in the dark arts, although magic is harder in our world without the relics, but who cares. He has returned, and with his...fearsome...army he will conquer the world!

The RP pretty much will sound at the beginning like fetching quests, except that you can challenge each other for every relic. In case you have never seen Xiaolin Showdown, it means you can challenge the other guy to anything you have in mind (ok, let's write this now, remember to be UNDER Mature rating) and usually the challenge will look way more epic that it should be: a game of catch could suddenly happen in the middle of an active volcano, for example.

The catch? Here:

I don't want to see any tragic past or epically complicated drama. Some jerkiness? ok. Some not so happy background? Ok, but no permanent sign on your normal life. I swear I'll personally retcon the first one who goes tragic past, and with retcon I mean I'm gonna get trough your PC and punch you :p .

Jokes apart, I want the good guys to be teenagers, problematic teenagers, but no anime heroes type, more like western animation type. I want to have some bright feeling reading this RP, not getting grief every page.

Remember when Richard said just a quarter of the relics would be enough to punch a god? Well, actually you need even less, so I'm gonna twist against you to avoid everytime to get into apocalyptic scenario. If you decide to be evil, you decide to submit yourself to winning only 20% of the times, but not to be ridiculized. Of course I don't want any epically awesome character or way too cruel and evil one, remembered you are teenagers, spoiled brats or basement genius will not be bad. If you decide to become the butt joke too, extra kudos to you.

Also, I would not accept people if one side is getting too big, especially the evil one since I plan to add some evil dudes myself after the plot gets moving.

Application:

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Side:[/b]

[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Abilities:[/b]
[b]Weakness:[/b]
[b]Anything else:[/b]

[b]RP Sample:[/b]

Name: Your character name.
Age: 12-18. Under 14 you will require a really good bio.
Side: Good or Evil. PLEASE READ THE SPOILERS.

Bio: Your story. Don't start from your birth if it's not needed, and remember you should be a normal world teenager. Don't go over complicated on things nobody cares, the bio should serve as a way to understand your character.
Personality: You character personality.

Abilities: In what does he excels. Sport, smartness, even fighting (although I will not accept kung-fu masters).
Weakness: You are teenagers, imagine how many you could have.
Anything else: Anything you feel to add.

RP Sample: Or, if I know you, something that reminds me of you.

Also, if you want to suggest ANY relic, I'm open to suggestion, just remember that suggesting ones doesn't mean you will get that one.

Q: Daniel, but you have time now for another RP?
Since sadly only the dungeon show is still alive, yes. I've no time to resurrect the other RPs, but this one works on the idea of requiring very little OP interaction, so it should be simple to act.

Q: Isn't this the same idea of Sweater Town?
Inspired, but no. I want to give this a different feeling, less apocalyptic and more bright. Have you seen several of the RP here around, there is a drama feeling everywhere! Also, relics are not supposed to be used that often or become main weapons.
Regardless, I'm not stealing any idea from others RPers here, and I want to thank Sweater Town for the inspiration.

Q: Can I be evil?
Yes, but read carefully the evil spoiler.

Q: Bright behavior? What does it means?
It means that I will not accept overly dramatic backstories or way too tragic pasts unless in a ironic or joke atmosphere. I don't want this to turn into a drama fest of people who are angry because of a sad past.
Last edited by Firstaria on Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
OVERLORD Daniel Mercury of Firstaria
Original Author of SC #5 and SC #30

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:18 am

GOOD GUYS

Bio: He's the All American that kids dream about, and girls swoon thinking about. Maybe not entirely true on the last bit, but whatever. He is the Starting Quarterback for the local High School, and has led the team to an undefeated season against their hated rivals and several other tough opponents. Twice.

Notre Dame has just offered him a full Scholarship, as has Penn State, and perhaps the most stunningly, Alabama offered him a spot on the Crimson Tide, as well as a year of Redshirting, maybe two if they can keep him off the field, and a full scholarship.

Personality: Born Leader, Athletic, low tolerance for fools or those who make no effort to better themselves.

Abilities: Throw a football. Run, take a hit.
Weakness: Hormones through the roof, minor Napoleon complex. Teen Invincibility Syndrome.

Bio: In honesty, Elena's just some girl who was about to leave high school in Madrid, just as her brother (who is only 11 at this point) went into high school. She's had a decent life and a few friends, and was taking a gap year abroad when shit went down in the middle of one of her gym classes. Of all things.

Personality: Calm and serious most of the time. Kind and sensible.

Abilities: Very intelligent, and quick to work things out - give her a lockpick and a lock and she'll have opened it in a few minutes.
Weakness: Not very strong physically.

Bio: Simon was the outcast of High School, not to say he wasn't happy about it. Him and his 5 friends just didn't belong to a clique. They were the anti-clique clique you could say. He was athletic ,clever, and funny. But hated by many because he was different. Was how he looked to the kids whom made up 90% of his college. Due to his segregation to modern day culture him and his friends were a bit eccentric/old fashioned. Which would explain why he owns a black cloak and a top hat... At the time of the RP starts he is about to go to college for game design, and culinary arts.
Personality: Eccentric, kind and loyal towards friends but to those he does not know cold, slacker.

Abilities: Good aim, singer and chef.
Weakness: Prone to ranting, has trouble making friends, prone to allergies

[quote="Procastitania";p="12621963"]
Bio: Declan is the son of a pair of skilled artists. I'd like to say they died, or at least weren't around much, but they were actually very nice, alive people who made time for their son. Declan always liked stories about magic and monsters, though he never imagined any of it was true. He has a crazy uncle Waldemar, whom he occasionally refers to. Apparently he was an amateur magician. Declan, at the age of 12, became a bit of a con-man, tricking people out of their money, which he then donates to charity...usually. He sees himself as a bit of a Robin Hood.

Personality: Declan will always help someone in need, and hates to see anyone get more than his fair share. Despite this, he lies almost constantly, even when it isn't strictly necessary. He is a massive prankster, and often forgets when something is funny and when it's just harmful.

Abilities: Skilled musician and artist. Expert liar and con-man. Some skill in disguise.
Weakness: limited physical strength. Bloated opinion of himself.

BAD GUYS

Bio: He is quite an autistic person, is disgusted by today's youth and yada-yada, the usual nerd that wants revenge. BUT, as he has been betrayed way too many times, and has never been in a relationship with another woman, he wants to take a relic for himself to make his life a good life, when his side will win.

He was raised in a small town in the countryside, where everyone knew each other and where he had bad experiences with his acquaintances, which he thought were friends, since he went to school with them for years.

But when the time arrived that the children had to decide which High School to go to, everything changed. Friends became strangers, acquaintances became friends. Now, none were any real friends, but Leonardo would call any friendly person a friend. He never experienced a true friendship, thus bringing him to his current personality.

Personality: Autistic, A bit Stubborn, introvert, despises most people and is a partial Hipster. Also, uses sarcasm way too much, thus people portray him as either stupid, or just annoying.

Abilities: Hacking, knowledge of electronic devices, able to walk around unnoticed, snake tongue.
Weakness: Roots to friends too much, if they prove to be friendly, easily falls in love with a woman, gets depressed easily, easily surprised by actions made by the other sex in relation to him.

Bio: Mikael was born into a fairly rich family, which hails from Sweden. One of his ancestors, happened to be relatively famous fortune teller, among other things. A number of his family members are occultists, including his parents and siblings. Much of his family had already had an obsession with mystical, and occult things- also having been initiated into certain forms of paganism, so it was not hard to make the decision for him to throw his lot in with Hector. Some of the reasons being that he desired more knowledge and power. He is quite knowledgeable in most areas, and his fascination with conflict also leant him a proficiency with some weapons as soon as he as able to delve into that kind of area. Michael has also managed to become adept in certain martial arts due to lessons he took tempered with some experience. He is also fairly good at drawing and playing several instruments. Now, he seems to be doing fairly well in life, and has attained somewhat of a reputation, mainly for his good looks and outwardly charming nature, and plans certain things to reach Hector's aims. He regularly listens to bands like Therion. He is in several organisations such as Dragon Rouge , the Temple of Set, and OSOGD. He doesn't consider himself an advanced student, but has studied studied Aikido, Wing Chun, Jujitsu, Kali, Savate, Krav Maga, Tae Kwan Do, Judo, Boxing, and Shaolin Kung Fu, over time, and so he isn't completely helpless when it comes to self defence, though he isn't a master of unarmed combat, either. His older cousin is in the Särskilda Operationsgruppen (Special Operations Task Group, SOG), of the Swedish Armed Forces, and taught him a few things when it came to certain military matters.

Personality: Personality-wise, he can do a lot of scheming, doesn't trust anyone else, and can be arrogant. Maintains an outwardly civil and helpful veneer, though that's just a façade. Unless he is firmly persuaded otherwise, he can give a mule lessons in stubbornness, and he has a hunger for power- though he tempers it with caution when he can. He can be quite capable and level-headed when faced with challenges, and is a fast learner. He has sometimes been known to act without thinking, and sometimes his temper can get the better of him, though he dislikes it when he can't think clearly.

Abilities: Skilled with several instruments, including guitar and drums. Some degree of unarmed and martial arts ability.
Weakness: Might do things without thinking, and sometimes, he just can't think clearly. Might let his temper get the better of him. Also, women. Perhaps several other things if I think of them, in due time.

Bio: Was born and raised in Canada. Her parents left her at the age of six. Her uncle adopted her and they had a close bond. She went to high school when she was asked to remember something from the war of 1812 she repeated the whole war and what had happened. After that her memory skills got better. Then, on a horrible afternoon she was kidnapped as she was walking across the campus to her next class. He kept her and held her. She eventually got away and came home shaken and not the same. Her uncle looked at her and then took her to get an MRI and saw that her brain had changed and he pretended the next morning to grab her around the neck. She had gotten up and turned, punching him i the gut and then kicking him across the room.
She had by then knew it was her uncle and helped him up. He had just smiled and took her to classes for defense and such. Soon she was teaching kids herself, but she was never a master, she never went all the way.

Personality: She is nice, caring, quiet and tends to mind her own business. If a conversation gets awkward then she leaves. She loves reading and has a vast memory of what she has read. She has a high patience level with people and tends to actually sit with some people at lunch she has known since elementary time.

Abilities: Learns quickly and has a reflexive instinct for when someone tries to take her on. She feels it and turns around ready. Mostly guys tried to get her and they paid dearly.
Weakness: When she is on the ground if someone pushes her or gets her caught on the ground. Most of the time she can just slip out of their grip, but rarely not.
Last edited by Firstaria on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:45 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

OWNED BY THE GOOD GUYS

Aspect: It looks like a green modern pen. The original relic was not like that, but Michael tried to hide it better with his skills.
Powers: Can open a portal in another location by drawing a circle and writing inside it where you wish to go.
Acquired by: Michael, found during his travels.

Aspect: Looks like one of those fake crystal balls.
Powers: Can be used to localize with a decent precision the location of a relic.
Acquired by: Michael, gave by Richard.

OWNED BY THE BAD GUYS

Aspect: Looks like a normal stone with a red whirlwind on it.
Powers: Permits to summon the spirit of Hector, the wizard of the horde, to his service.
Acquired by: (I will decide once I'm sure on the bad guys)

UNKNOWN LOCATION/NEUTRAL OWNING

Aspect: Looks like blue piece of tissue big enough to cover an adult man back.
Powers: Becomes from tissue to one of the most resistant metal ever created, protecting the user.
Acquired by: None. Still not revealed.

Aspect: Looks like a pair of leather gloves.
Powers: Permits great agility and hold with the hands. Combined with the Monkey Boots, permits 4-leg super speed run.

Aspect: Looks like a coin, red on one side and blue on the other.
Powers: Flip the coin. Blue will give the user great luck, red great misfortune.

Aspect: Looks like a pair of leather boots.
Powers: Permits to walk on any surface, even vertical. Combined with the Monkey Gloves, permits 4-leg super speed run.
Last edited by Firstaria on Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

GO, now post.

Benutanairan
Senator

Founded: Jul 02, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Benutanairan » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:22 am

Hmm well someone mixed tomb raider and the mummy in an rp.
NS resident Frenchman/ Supporter of the UMP
Playing as Fascist France in Alternate Cold War
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=219575
1950 Shadows playing as US
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=219586

Serving as an Elemental priest in Elementals: Return of Kayorest
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=219722

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:26 am

Benutanairan wrote:Hmm well someone mixed tomb raider and the mummy in an rp.

Wait what? How did you arrived at this conclusion?

Benutanairan
Senator

Founded: Jul 02, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Benutanairan » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:30 am

Firstaria wrote:
Benutanairan wrote:Hmm well someone mixed tomb raider and the mummy in an rp.

Wait what? How did you arrived at this conclusion?

your hunting for relics .....not that hard to come to a conclusion.

Either way you provided me a good laugh.
Last edited by Benutanairan on Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
NS resident Frenchman/ Supporter of the UMP
Playing as Fascist France in Alternate Cold War
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=219575
1950 Shadows playing as US
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=219586

Serving as an Elemental priest in Elementals: Return of Kayorest
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=219722

Videssos
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Videssos » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:40 am

Oh, expect a bad guy from me as usual, if I'm gonna jump into this one.
Well; to be honest, I only view good and evil as opinions, so...
Y'know what I mean...

Just a side note; perhaps it would be interesting, if in this, unlike most books and films I've watched, the "bad guys", are remotely competent?
Because it's no fun when the interesting characters suck badly against cliché heroes.

Just thought I'd put that out there.
|Now a member of Mirakai's harem|
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?
"Winter is coming" - Stark motto.
Syrio Forel- "What do we say to the god of death?"
Arya Stark- "Not today"
Syrio Forel- "All men are made of water, do you know this? If you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die."
My Underworld RP ----> Here <~~~ My RP

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:45 am

I din't say they should not be competent, just to not expect the plot to work in their favor.

Videssos
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Videssos » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:15 am

Firstaria wrote:I din't say they should not be competent, just to not expect the plot to work in their favor.

Mmm.
|Now a member of Mirakai's harem|
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?
"Winter is coming" - Stark motto.
Syrio Forel- "What do we say to the god of death?"
Arya Stark- "Not today"
Syrio Forel- "All men are made of water, do you know this? If you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die."
My Underworld RP ----> Here <~~~ My RP

Len Hyet
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Len Hyet » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:32 am

I submit to you,

my interest.

If this was the kind of thing where I could be a few thousand years old (NBD), then I'd be a bad guy, because lets face it. The guy who makes Pol Pot's kill record look like that of a toddler with a nerf gun is pretty bad ass.

Buuuut, since SOMEBODY decided I couldn't be older than 18, I guess I'll be a good guy. But more of the token evil teammate good guy than a knight in shining armor good guy.

Name: Silva, Benjamin Silva.
Side: Good. Since I must.

Bio: Well, he basically lived normally until age fifteen, when, you guessed it, puberty struck like a lightning bolt from hell. And what Devil rode upon the hell that is Puberty? Why Teen Angst and Immortality Syndrome of course. His father, rich successful lawyer, made the smart if douchey decision to take that promotion that had been dangling in front of him, which required him to be constantly travelling for several months of the year. His mother decided it was the perfect time to begin a knitting club among the other mothers in their rich neighborhood, and so Silva did what most teenagers would do in this case. He started experimenting with alcohol and marijuana. He soon however began to find there was a more profitable way to get the high he was looking for. Theft. More specifically, breaking and entering. Via locked door.

By the age of seventeen he had a record with the police. He also had a small group of five other similarly disaffected young men, none of whom trusted any of the group, they were merely bound together by a common love for petty theft, and the money their ill gotten gains sold for on the street. When Silva turned eighteen his record was expunged by the judge, and he was given a stern warning. When he turned eighteen and a half he made the decision that instead of going to jail for a bad score, he would instead sell out the other five thieves. In exchange, he was given a clean record. This is where we pick up.
Personality: Sarcastic, laid back, a low moral standard.

Abilities: Situational awareness, pickpocketing, lock picking, evading the authorities, lying to juries, knife usage.

Weakness: Kleptomania, general teenage issues. IE: Way more hygiene products than an adult male, much higher sex drive, increased levels of hormones that have yet to die off.
Anything else: Nothing that I can think of.

RP Sample: :rofl:
=][= Founder, 1st NSG Irregulars. Our Militia is Well Regulated and Well Lubricated!
On a formerly defunct now re-declared one-man campaign to elevate the discourse of you heathens.
American 2L. No I will not answer your legal question.

Northern Artic Islands
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Artic Islands » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:32 pm

Name: Robin Leonardo de Mantova ((Yes, I'm so serious right now..... :rofl: ))
Side: Evil Basement Dweller

Bio: He is quite an autistic person, is disgusted by today's youth and yada-yada, the usual nerd that wants revenge. BUT, as he has been betrayed way too many times, and has never been in a relationship with another woman, he wants to take a relic for himself to make his life a good life, when his side will win.

As in story:
He was raised in a small town in the countryside, where everyone knew each other and where he had bad experiences with his acquaintances, which he thought were friends, since he went to school with them for years.

But when the time arrived that the children had to decide which High School to go to, everything changed. Friends became strangers, acquaintances became friends. Now, none were any real friends, but Leonardo would call any friendly person a friend. He never experienced a true friendship, thus bringing him to his current personality.

((I don't know how to link the bio to the rallying of the warriors by the Good and evil, so I'll leave this place be for a probable edit))

Personality: Autistic, A bit Stubborn, introvert, despises most people and is a partial Hipster. Also, uses sarcasm way too much, thus people portray him as either stupid, or just annoying.

NOW, this is something I may do wrong/edit later.
Abilities: Hacking, knowledge of electronic devices, able to walk around unnoticed, snake tongue (A bard basically.)
Weakness: Roots to friends too much, if they prove to be friendly, easily falls in love with a woman, gets depressed easily, easily surprised by actions made by the other sex in relation to him.
Anything else: Uh.

RP Sample: You should know me somehow now. I think my best RP was actually the Dark Sould/It's prequel RP
Economic Left/Right: -3.1
Social Liberitarian/Authoritarian -2.2
I am a center-left moderate social libertarian.

The problem with quotes on the Internet, is the difficulty to verify it's authenticity -Abraham Lincoln

Miopic
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Miopic » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:41 pm

Thought this might be about borderlands 2... anyways I will look it over and tag for interest
Economic Left/Right: 5.88 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.36
Thinking about vegans makes me feel depressed in the same way I get depressed when I think of starving African children-Disserbia

If all agree they agree to nothing Or if you prefer to each their own and every their each- Mio

To believe without evidence is a mental illness in my book.- Ljvonia

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move- Douglas Adams

Jormengand
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jormengand » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:45 pm

As in any good vs evil RP, I ask you this...

Neutral characters allowed?
Jormengand wrote:It would be really meta if I sigged this.

Miopic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Miopic » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:01 pm

Name:Simon (Sigh-Mon, not Si,moh,ne)
Side: Well... Being neutral in the middle of an epic battle would be hilarious, but gonna go good if and IF i can't go neutral

Bio: Simon was the outcast of High School, not to say he wasn't happy about it. Him and his 5 friends just didn't belong to a clique. They were the anti-clique clique you could say. He was athletic,clever, and funny. But Hated by many because he was different, Oh you have talent, humor, and can cook better then Gordan Ramsey? Well your not in to flashing lights and high pitched beeps get out of out face! Was how he looked to the kids whom made up 90% of his college. Due to his segragation to modern day culture him and his friends were a bit eccentric/old fashioned. Which would explain why he owns a black cloak and a top hat...
Personality: Eccentric (low class insanity mode activate!) Tall (tall isn't a personality trait dumkopf) Kind and loyal towards friends but to those he does not know cold. Slacker

Abilities: Two abilities,
1. Can travel through Mirrors, or anything that will reflect his Image (windows, glass tables, shiny crystals etc)
2. If he is touching somebody and Harm would come to him half of that would come to him and half would be done to the person he is touching instead.

Weakness:
If he hears Any song from The blue oyster cult Imaginos Album he will go on a crazy murderous rampage, that can only be stopped when He listens to BOC Curse of the Hidden Mirror- Stone of love...... This is a good guy?
Has trouble making friends, so He will be distant from any group he is in.
has spring and winter allergies that can render him useless in some battles (cannot smell coughs interrupt actions)
Cannot post after 9PM EST!

Anything else:

RP Sample: I RPed with you, but if the Dungeon show does not count then you can look at Mirrorverse and... Um I forgot the name, anyways i have been in several RPs with New roman empire If you want I can go fish them out of page 9 of my view your posts page.
Last edited by Miopic on Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thinking about vegans makes me feel depressed in the same way I get depressed when I think of starving African children-Disserbia

If all agree they agree to nothing Or if you prefer to each their own and every their each- Mio

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move- Douglas Adams

Northern Artic Islands
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Artic Islands » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:05 pm

I suppose this is going to be semi-comical too?

The problem with quotes on the Internet, is the difficulty to verify it's authenticity -Abraham Lincoln

Miopic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Miopic » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:30 pm

Northern Artic Islands wrote:I suppose this is going to be semi-comical too?

I have a character that turns evil when he hears a certain song, by god I hope so

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:46 pm

I think or nobody cared to read a single line of the intro or this is a massive response schemed by you guys as revenge for all the pain caused to you in the Dungeon show...

Silva: DENIED. I specifically asked no angsty guy. And you give me a son of a...you get it.

NAI: Is he actually Autustic? Because you know, that would be a little too much.

Jor: Since you HAVE to be introduced to relics from Hector or Michael, you have to start black or white. We will think of grey later.

Simon: Well he look a bit loser and...DENIED. No magic or really stupid things like that, strangeness will come from the relics.

It's not suppose to be comical, is suppose to be bright. A change from the "everyone has a dramatic backstory and/or psychological serious problems and is a sad dude" that is practically everywhere on this forum. Something that can be read with a smile but not with a laugh.

Also, I would like the good and the bad guy to know the other meme ers of their team already. Good guys is easy, all you need is to be pupils at Michael dojo. Bad guys...well, be inventive, maybe you had this club because all of you hated the world.

Len Hyet
Postmaster-General

Postby Len Hyet » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:25 pm

Firstaria wrote:I think or nobody cared to read a single line of the intro or this is a massive response schemed by you guys as revenge for all the pain caused to you in the Dungeon show...

Silva: DENIED. I specifically asked no angsty guy. And you give me a son of a...you get it.

NAI: Is he actually Autustic? Because you know, that would be a little too much.

Jor: Since you HAVE to be introduced to relics from Hector or Michael, you have to start black or white. We will think of grey later.

Simon: Well he look a bit loser and...DENIED. No magic or really stupid things like that, strangeness will come from the relics.

It's not suppose to be comical, is suppose to be bright. A change from the "everyone has a dramatic backstory and/or psychological serious problems and is a sad dude" that is practically everywhere on this forum. Something that can be read with a smile but not with a laugh.

Also, I would like the good and the bad guy to know the other meme ers of their team already. Good guys is easy, all you need is to be pupils at Michael dojo. Bad guys...well, be inventive, maybe you had this club because all of you hated the world.

What? Me? Troll? Whatever gave you such an idea?

Um yeah. So my charger broke and my computer is out of juice, so I'll put up an app later. Donna on Star Quarterback who has the option of going pro right out of High School, but is going to go to College on a full Scholarship instead.
=][= Founder, 1st NSG Irregulars. Our Militia is Well Regulated and Well Lubricated!
On a formerly defunct now re-declared one-man campaign to elevate the discourse of you heathens.

Konariona
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Konariona » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:35 pm

Tag for a dude. Save a spot on the good side! Also, Len, interesting in having my guy be a friend of your guy's? Maybe we played HS together. And you can't go pro out of High School; FYI ;)
Greetings, traveler.

Ruled by a hereditary monarch, Emperor-General Helix Dominastad.

You want our arms? Molon labe, Xerxes.

Len Hyet
Postmaster-General

Postby Len Hyet » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:12 pm

Konariona wrote:Tag for a dude. Save a spot on the good side! Also, Len, interesting in having my guy be a friend of your guy's? Maybe we played HS together. And you can't go pro out of High School; FYI ;)

For Pro Sports yes you can. Once you turn 18 any team can legally hire you.

Fact of the matter is those extra four years are majorly important, improved reflexes/motor skills, greater understanding of tactics, mental development, etc.

So while no team WILL hire you out of HS, they COULD if they wanted to.

Konariona
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Konariona » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:30 pm

I'm pretty sure he would have to be some hot shit for any team to take him haha
Greetings, traveler.

Ruled by a hereditary monarch, Emperor-General Helix Dominastad.

You want our arms? Molon labe, Xerxes.

Northern Artic Islands
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Artic Islands » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:29 pm

Firstaria wrote:I think or nobody cared to read a single line of the intro or this is a massive response schemed by you guys as revenge for all the pain caused to you in the

Not really, just LOOKS like one because he pretty much has "Symptoms".

Also, my character is supposed to be me, to make it easier to RP him, so I hope I'm not autistic.

Question: Are all those teens from the same town or something? Is the world going to be something like a parallel Anerica/Europe?
Last edited by Northern Artic Islands on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vetega
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vetega » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:16 am

Hey Firstaria, you already know me sooooooo do I really need an rp sample?
I really want to get in this. I'm tired of being super BA and depressing all the time with my characters.
Member of GESO

DefCon Level: DefCon 1
1: Total War
2: Mobilization of forces.
3: Standby/Advance Intelligence Protocols
4: Recognition of Conflict/Embargo's and other non-violent threats
5: Peacetime

Donald Trump is evil. He must burn.
See with your mind's eye what your eyes cannot see.
'War is in our blood. It's a part of Vetegan history. We cannot escape who we are, so we've learned to embrace it. Now look at us, the Triumvirate is one the most powerful nations on this world. You can't say we didn't achieve anything else of value now.' -Supreme Commander Izon Destraud the Second

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:01 am

Vetega wrote:Hey Firstaria, you already know me sooooooo do I really need an rp sample?
I really want to get in this. I'm tired of being super BA and depressing all the time with my characters.

I wrote the answer in App Help, if I know you you only need to wake my memory.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse