NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part III

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:35 pm

Monfrox wrote:"NOTHING!" The User shouted frantically as she remembered last night.

He shrunk back from the shout, then rolled his eyes. "Well something's wrong pal, I'm getting major vibes about your air right now. What, did you get a new boyfriend or something?"
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:38 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"NOTHING!" The User shouted frantically as she remembered last night.

He shrunk back from the shout, then rolled his eyes. "Well something's wrong pal, I'm getting major vibes about your air right now. What, did you get a new boyfriend or something?"

"Nooo......." The User said hesitantly.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:39 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

"Nooo......." The User said hesitantly.

"Did you have your first "Big O" moment?"
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:41 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Nooo......." The User said hesitantly.

"........yes......." The User answered.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:43 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

"........yes......." The User answered.

"Ohhhhhh," he snickered at the double-meaning of his expression. "Aw well, is that it? THAT'S why you're locked up in a room? And, how old are you at this point...? About nineteen? I had mine at about thirteen."
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:44 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"........yes......." The User answered.

"Ohhhhhh," he snickered at the double-meaning of his expression. "Aw well, is that it? THAT'S why you're locked up in a room? And, how old are you at this point...? About nineteen? I had mine at about thirteen."

"It was more of who gave it to me, as to why I locked myself up." The User explained.

Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:45 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

"It was more of who gave it to me, as to why I locked myself up." The User explained.

"And who was that?"
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:46 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"It was more of who gave it to me, as to why I locked myself up." The User explained.

"And who was that?"

"Bran...and Dab....and Giov....." She said Giov's name a little more hushed.

Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:47 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Giovenith wrote:
"And who was that?"

"Bran...and Dab....and Giov....." She said Giov's name a little more hushed.

He blinked. "DAYUM. What kind of shit are YOU into girl? Another fifteen year old? You know that's against the law..."
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:48 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Bran...and Dab....and Giov....." She said Giov's name a little more hushed.

He blinked. "DAYUM. What kind of shit are YOU into girl? Another fifteen year old? You know that's against the law..."

"IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK, PERVERT!" The User shouted. She opened the door while still wrapped in her blankets and glared at the demon with a wide blush on her cheeks.

Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:50 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

"IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK, PERVERT!" The User shouted. She opened the door while still wrapped in her blankets and glared at the demon with a wide blush on her cheeks.

He looked at her unfazed, and simply tilted his head. "... Aw. You look very... uncomfortable."
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:52 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK, PERVERT!" The User shouted. She opened the door while still wrapped in her blankets and glared at the demon with a wide blush on her cheeks.

He looked at her unfazed, and simply tilted his head. "... Aw. You look very... uncomfortable."

"They scratched me behind my cat ears and I lost it." The User said as she pulled the blanket down to show the demon her neko appearance.

Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:54 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

"They scratched me behind my cat ears and I lost it." The User said as she pulled the blanket down to show the demon her neko appearance.

"Wow. Hm, hmmmm... well, I think you could make it work out. I can understand your embarrassment, but it will pass," he shrugged. "In the meantime, I say that you're desperately in need of enlightenment."
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:57 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"They scratched me behind my cat ears and I lost it." The User said as she pulled the blanket down to show the demon her neko appearance.

"Wow. Hm, hmmmm... well, I think you could make it work out. I can understand your embarrassment, but it will pass," he shrugged. "In the meantime, I say that you're desperately in need of enlightenment."

"Like what?" The User said cautiously, wondering what Asmodeus was planning.

Achievement

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:05 pm

Meanwhile Fortu ran up and down the halls shouting, "I have a body!"

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:48 pm

Dabfia walks out of his room with a suit on and his hair actually combed for once. He was talking on his phone.
"No i don't want to go to mars, Why? Because the damn drones are there thats why!, Well excuse me i'm not gonna get killed again thank you, I know but i'm on my last life, No i have kids dammit what would they do without me? there only 11 and 9, No" H then hanged up and shoved his phone in his pocket.

"i hate those bastards..." He mumbles
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:55 pm

* Thriller walked out of his room wearing his old US military uniform, and a corn cob smoking pipe coming out of his mouth*

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:00 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:* Thriller walked out of his room wearing his old US military uniform, and a corn cob smoking pipe coming out of his mouth*

"How do you do today Thriller?" Fortu asked waving with a smile.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:04 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:* Thriller walked out of his room wearing his old US military uniform, and a corn cob smoking pipe coming out of his mouth*

"How do you do today Thriller?" Fortu asked waving with a smile.

"Great, but feeling a bit guilty about yesterday."

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:06 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"How do you do today Thriller?" Fortu asked waving with a smile.

"What happened yesterday? was watching the constructs build my new body." Fortu said.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:07 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:

"What happened yesterday? was watching the constructs build my new body." Fortu said.

"Well please tell me you're not going to try and kill me, like NVE almost did."

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:12 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"What happened yesterday? was watching the constructs build my new body." Fortu said.

"No, I won't. I might break my new body. What could you possibly do to make NVE mad enough to kill you even when he knows you are friends with Swith?" Fortu asked.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:14 pm

Dabfia walks out of the apartment building and a black limo pulls up. "Get in." A mysterious man talking through an open window said. Dabfia gets in the limo and it speeds off
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:16 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:

"No, I won't. I might break my new body. What could you possibly do to make NVE mad enough to kill you even when he knows you are friend with Swith?" Fortu asked.

"Well here's what happened. Gretta and I were having a heated argument, because both of us are condescending assholes, and well, she ripped my heart out as I blew out her brains. Both of us died, but I was resourceful and was resurrected minutes later. And when I told NVE this, he got pissed off. And to think I was going to try and reason with him and help him revive Gretta, I guess some people are just to thick skulled to even try to reason."

OOC: Goin' to teh store, be back in 20 minutes or so. I was wrong.
Last edited by Germanic Templars on Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:27 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"No, I won't. I might break my new body. What could you possibly do to make NVE mad enough to kill you even when he knows you are friend with Swith?" Fortu asked.

"Well here's what happened. Gretta and I were having a heated argument, because both of us are condescending assholes, and well, she ripped my heart out as I blew out her brains. Both of us died, but I was resourceful and was resurrected minutes later. And when I told NVE this, he got pissed off. And to think I was going to try and reason with him and help him revive Gretta, I guess some people are just to thick skulled to even try to reason."

OOC: Goin' to teh store, be back in 20 minutes or so.

"You have to understand, NVE is very intelligent, just not sane. Fortunately, the lab is completed and he can make Gretta a new body rather quickly. Remember when NVE died in Lunar Max? After that Gretta destroyed 75% of the prison with nothing but a paperclip. They are very overprotective, so I would watch your back if I were you." Fortu explained.

OOC: Alright.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse