NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - Part Deux

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:07 pm

"Wait! i forgot something." Fused Dab said to the pilot and ran back down to his room.
After 5 minutes of waiting the pilot goes down to dab rooms to find that its gone and replaced with a portal.
"What the?" the pilot said.
The pilot looked through the portal. It looked like the same. so the pilot shrugged and walked back up to the helicopter.
Meanwhile in the other dimension.
"What the hell is this place? why are the damn cars all pink! for a damn start" fused Dab said.
A person looking like Evil Dab walked by only the evil Dab had Silver hair and blue eyes.
"What the fuck?" Fused dab said looking at the Evil Dab with a "WTF" look.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Purgatoria
Envoy

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Purgatoria » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:07 pm

Her other sisters wouldn't do it... Makerine and Enden is too busy playing on their xBox 360 playing that silly "Call of Duty" game and New Queensland was far too busy reading. So who had to come up and introduce herself to her neighbors? Luciferatia. Knowing how lazy New Queensland is, how addicted to her game Enden and Makerine are, and New Queensland reading herself to death from that bookshelf. Ringing on the doorbell, Luciferatia brushed her black hair and tidied it up. 'They're just only neighbors down the hall...' she thought. 'Just peasants living down here...'

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:11 pm

Purgatoria wrote:Her other sisters wouldn't do it... Makerine and Enden is too busy playing on their xBox 360 playing that silly "Call of Duty" game and New Queensland was far too busy reading. So who had to come up and introduce herself to her neighbors? Luciferatia. Knowing how lazy New Queensland is, how addicted to her game Enden and Makerine are, and New Queensland reading herself to death from that bookshelf. Ringing on the doorbell, Luciferatia brushed her black hair and tidied it up. 'They're just only neighbors down the hall...' she thought. 'Just peasants living down here...'

"opens the door only wearing a black shirt and pink dinosaur undies"What do you want?
"doesnt look to happy to be distrubtive"
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:13 pm

Papal Inquisition wrote:*Raises his head with a rather stern look* "You don't understand. However, I can understand your pain. It's the only form of pain I feel. And I have been trying to rescue her, keep her safe, for almost two millenniums."

"And that's where our similarities end . . ."

Meanwhile: The brawl began to turn violent as Natiya attempted to pistol whip her brother with a Nerf gun while Bran was charging up his homemade Tesla gauntlet. Their parents were out of town for a few hours and that gave the two childeren the chance to prove who was the better sibling.

"And that's why I'm ashamed of my childhood . . ."

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:15 pm

Fused Dab keeps walking through the streets in the other dimension.
"Well this is certainly interesting, Evil Dab is actually nice to people here. Isn't that a shocker." Fused Dab said to himself.

Papal Inquisition
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Papal Inquisition » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:16 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Papal Inquisition wrote:*Raises his head with a rather stern look* "You don't understand. However, I can understand your pain. It's the only form of pain I feel. And I have been trying to rescue her, keep her safe, for almost two millenniums."

"And that's where our similarities end . . ."

Meanwhile: The brawl began to turn violent as Natiya attempted to pistol whip her brother with a Nerf gun while Bran was charging up his homemade Tesla gauntlet. Their parents were out of town for a few hours and that gave the two childeren the chance to prove who was the better sibling.

"And that's why I'm ashamed of my childhood . . ."

"Proving superiority?"
Puppet Nation of: Germanic Templars

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH PAPAL INQUISITION!

Purgatoria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Purgatoria » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:23 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Purgatoria wrote:Her other sisters wouldn't do it... Makerine and Enden is too busy playing on their xBox 360 playing that silly "Call of Duty" game and New Queensland was far too busy reading. So who had to come up and introduce herself to her neighbors? Luciferatia. Knowing how lazy New Queensland is, how addicted to her game Enden and Makerine are, and New Queensland reading herself to death from that bookshelf. Ringing on the doorbell, Luciferatia brushed her black hair and tidied it up. 'They're just only neighbors down the hall...' she thought. 'Just peasants living down here...'

"opens the door only wearing a black shirt and pink dinosaur undies"What do you want?

Luciferatia gave a snort as soon as she heard a stupid looking peasant wearing only a black shirt and some pink dinosaur undies... hmph. "Well first, before I get to introductions, do you KNOW WHO I AM?! How DARE you talk to someone higher than you like me?!" her voice then got less flamboyant and more proper. "I am Luci, the GREATEST eldest sister of seven, but only three live with me right now. I have no idea where the others are at. Know your place next time before talking to me in such a manor or I'll force you to kneel."

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:23 pm

Papal Inquisition wrote:
"Proving superiority?"

Natiya sighed again.

"Yep . . ."

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:25 pm

Dab runs back through the portal breathing heavily and shuts the portal as fast as he can.
"Cannot unsee, Cannot unsee, Cannot unsee, cannot unsee, cannot unsee, cannot unsee." Fused Dab said walking down the hallway shaking.

Papal Inquisition
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Papal Inquisition » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:27 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Papal Inquisition wrote:
"Proving superiority?"

Natiya sighed again.

"Yep . . ."

"It's alright, I doubt you were the only one to fight with your sibling."

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:28 pm

Purgatoria wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"opens the door only wearing a black shirt and pink dinosaur undies"What do you want?

Luciferatia gave a snort as soon as she heard a stupid looking peasant wearing only a black shirt and some pink dinosaur undies... hmph. "Well first, before I get to introductions, do you KNOW WHO I AM?! How DARE you talk to someone higher than you like me?!" her voice then got less flamboyant and more proper. "I am Luci, the GREATEST eldest sister of seven, but only three live with me right now. I have no idea where the others are at. Know your place next time before talking to me in such a manor or I'll force you to kneel."

"smirks"
I dont listen to anyone.No matter who they are, Greatest and eldest sister of seven,three? i only see one of you. Your talking to a half-breed of a angel and a demon,IM Tsu."giggles" I like how your acting like your better then me, AHAHA!
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:31 pm

Papal Inquisition wrote:"It's alright, I doubt you were the only one to fight with your sibling."

"Everyone fights with their siblings . . ."

The young childeren eventually exhausted themselves and fell asleep sitting on the floor with their backs to eachother.

". . . But we were adorable when we did fight."

Papal Inquisition
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Papal Inquisition » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:37 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Papal Inquisition wrote:"It's alright, I doubt you were the only one to fight with your sibling."

The young childeren eventually exhausted themselves and fell asleep sitting on the floor with their backs to eachother.

*chuckles* "That you were."

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:41 pm

Papal Inquisition wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

Across the street, a Government soldier was looking around the destroyed tank.

"Want to go and help him out? He's looking for answers on who destroyed the tank, we could probably converse with him without screwing with the time period."

Purgatoria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Purgatoria » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:42 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Purgatoria wrote:Luciferatia gave a snort as soon as she heard a stupid looking peasant wearing only a black shirt and some pink dinosaur undies... hmph. "Well first, before I get to introductions, do you KNOW WHO I AM?! How DARE you talk to someone higher than you like me?!" her voice then got less flamboyant and more proper. "I am Luci, the GREATEST eldest sister of seven, but only three live with me right now. I have no idea where the others are at. Know your place next time before talking to me in such a manor or I'll force you to kneel."

"smirks"
I dont listen to anyone.No matter who they are, Greatest and eldest sister of seven,three? i only see one of you. Your talking to a half-breed of a angel and a demon,IM Tsu."giggles" I like how your acting like your better then me, AHAHA!

Clearly, this girl ((Or guy? @_@ If I say it wrong, please correct me on the next post and I'll do that from now on.)) did not understand a thing or two about Luciferatia. She was speaking to a person who would not give a crap about ANYTHING thrown at her. All she will see this is as ultimate disrespect. For all she cares (which is herself) that she has a typical noblewoman snob-like attitude about her, and she is not willing to change it. Giving a smirk, she just simply replied, "That's great to know. I'm a stake, despite my skin being white. Yes, I was founded by four nations that came together in MY territory. I agree to become Christian and annexed to become a colony, and now look at me, I'm a SPRAWLING superpower! Well... was until my damn son, Purgatoria just came along and ruined it for me... But STILL! You should NEVER talk down on a superpower!".

Even though Luciferatia had no real magical powers about her (except the fact she is stake blood), she had pretty strong eloquence and skill in combat with various weapons... but was STILL a no good brat. Hearing that annoying girl speak again, introducing herself as "Tsu", she then spoke. "Puny Tsu." she smirked. "This will be entertaining. And I do not care if you're half Angel and half demon, that still does not mean that you must think highly of me." After bantering at her, she rudely pushed aside Tsu and entered her apartment.

Clearly, Luciferatia has no respect for other people.
Last edited by Purgatoria on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:44 pm

Fused Dab looks at Tsu and Luciferatia
"Oh look a new person and a not so happy Tsu. Hope the new person knows a good doctor." Fused Dab said

Papal Inquisition
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Papal Inquisition » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:46 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Papal Inquisition wrote:

Across the street, a Government soldier was looking around the destroyed tank.

"Want to go and help him out? He's looking for answers on who destroyed the tank, we could probably converse with him without screwing with the time period."

"Sure, got a gun that I can keep at my side? I tend to be a bit paranoid in foreign lands, especially ones in the middle of a war."

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:48 pm

One of the walls to the room explodes as Bones blows through it, standing on the back of a motorcycle, making the sign of the horns with both hands, while on fire. He is screaming at the top of his lungs:

"-UUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEEEAAAA-"

He is cut off by the other side of the room, which the front of the bike promptly crashes into, flipping him off and slamming his face into the wall. After a moment, he pulls himself out of the mangled wreckage, dusts himself off, then walks over to the new residents, still on fire.

"Why hello there."

OOC: Purg, if you want more info on the other characters, go to the OP on this thread.
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:49 pm

Papal Inquisition wrote:
"Sure, got a gun that I can keep at my side? I tend to be a bit paranoid in foreign lands, especially ones in the middle of a war."

"Nope, i left my P90 back at the building . . . Besides, most of the troopers around here are nice people. We just have to get Swith to make us visbile again."

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:49 pm

Purgatoria wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"smirks"

Clearly, this girl ((Or guy? @_@ If I say it wrong, please correct me on the next post and I'll do that from now on.)) did not understand a thing or two about Luciferatia. She was speaking to a person who would not give a crap about ANYTHING thrown at her. All she will see this is as ultimate disrespect. For all she cares (which is herself) that she has a typical noblewoman snob-like attitude about her, and she is not willing to change it. Giving a smirk, she just simply replied, "That's great to know. I'm a stake, despite my skin being white. Yes, I was founded by four nations that came together in MY territory. I agree to become Christian and annexed to become a colony, and now look at me, I'm a SPRAWLING superpower! Well... was until my damn son, Purgatoria just came along and ruined it for me... But STILL! You should NEVER talk down on a superpower!".

Even though Luciferatia had no real magical powers about her (except the fact she is stake blood), she had pretty strong eloquence and skill in combat with various weapons... but was STILL a no good brat. Hearing that annoying girl speak again, introducing herself as "Tsu", she then spoke. "Puny Tsu." she smirked. "This will be entertaining. And I do not care if you're half Angel and half demon, that still does not mean that you must think highly of me." After bantering at her, she rudely pushed aside Tsu and entered her apartment.

Clearly, Luciferatia has no respect for other people.

OOC: tsu is a girl
"has toy dinosaurs and video games everywhere and every single console,also has a pool room with jazz,the kicthen is golden,basically tsu's apartment is what royalty would live in except without the dinosaurs and games"
Yeah,Welcome to Le Tsu! aka my apartment! this is what royalty msut be like! make your self at home.
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:51 pm

Fused Dab walks past Tsu and the new person and looks at bones
"Bones do you need a fire extinguisher?" Dab asked. "Or are you fine with being on fire?"

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Bones turns to Dab.

"Wouldn't you like to know."

He then turns back to the new residents to await their response.
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Papal Inquisition
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Papal Inquisition » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:57 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Papal Inquisition wrote:

"Nope, i left my P90 back at the building . . . Besides, most of the troopers around here are nice people. We just have to get Swith to make us visbile again."

"If you say so. Say, what might BranReich be like today if the Communist won?"

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:58 pm

Fused Dab keeps walking after bones comment.
"Fuck it this world is boring." Dab said walking back to his room and opening the portal to a diffrent dimension and Dab steps through.
"Why the hell is there a giant marshmellow over there?" Fused Dab said after wandering for a little bit in the dimension he was in.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:59 pm

Papal Inquisition wrote:"If you say so. Say, what might BranReich be like today if the Communist won?"

Natiya gave him a look of 'Say what?'

"They did win . . . This is before they won. The Branriech is a free republic ever since the Soviet Union fell, the dictatorship will be established within 3 years."
Last edited by The BranRiech on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse