NATION

PASSWORD

Doctor Who: The Enemy of My Enemy (IC|Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ende
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:21 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Ende wrote:Sydney looked towards the closed bathroom door for a few moments, and then put her head in her hands and sighed.

"You know," she said to Krishna, "I'm pretty sure that he just changed faces a few minutes ago. And, yes, I'm serious. It was like, ten minutes ago, he was totally different. Different face and everything. It's like he was replaced. I heard some stories on the docks about Cybermen doing that, but, really, the Clankers aren't that subtle. But, you know what? I don't even care. I'm a thousand years in the past, on the Starship U.K, in a bar, and I'm in a bathrobe. The fact that he just did that isn't even that odd, actually, considering the circumstances."

Of course, Krishna looked confused.

"You have no idea about what I'm talking about, do you?" she said, sounding slightly annoyed.

Krishna paused. "Lady. Listen. I grew up in Bombay, in one of the worst slums. I started drinking at thirteen. Last week I woke up in a gutter with purple unicorns flying around me. I fell into this gutter because I jumped off a two story building when I thought I could fly. Most of my friends are drug addicts. Your crazy rant is a completely ordinary occasion for me." he said quite coherently and calmly. "And now, more importantly, I would like to fuck your face."

Sydney gave him a look along the lines of "what the fuck is wrong with you", and then, after a few seconds, smiled nervously.

"I think I'll pass, actually, thank-you-very-much." she said, sounding slightly amused. "I mean, I'm assuming that "I would like to fuck your face" is a standard greeting for your century, but, in my time period, the meaning of that is a bit...eh, different. We're loose and everything, but, really, eh, don't you...er...you know what? I'm hoping that it's a greeting. It's a greeting, right? Because, if you're serious..."

Then she realized that it wasn't a greeting.

Her voice trailed off, and she stood there for a few moments, coming to the rather unpleasant conclusion. After a few moments, she looked down at the ground.

"Eh, sorry. I'm only attracted to Catkind. It's a mental thing, really. Not that there's anything wrong with you or anything." she muttered, lying through her teeth.
Last edited by Ende on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:29 pm

Khan shrugged in amusement. "Whatever. You'll come around eventually." He burped and leaned back, forgetting he was on a stool. So he fell off and grumbled for a minute or two, standing back up. "I'm alright, thanks for asking." He announced to the world in general. He pulled out an IPhone, checked his roleplays and then put back in his pants. "In any case, you'll likely need some clothes. That bathrobe won't cut it for long in London. Someone will end up trying to rape you. Nine of ten I won't, but you never know about others." His tone made it difficult to tell if he was being sardonic or serious. Most likely both.

He snapped his fingers at the Doctor. "You! British loony guy! Where are you and the girl heading off to? May as well tag along."
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:38 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Khan shrugged in amusement. "Whatever. You'll come around eventually." He burped and leaned back, forgetting he was on a stool. So he fell off and grumbled for a minute or two, standing back up. "I'm alright, thanks for asking." He announced to the world in general. He pulled out an IPhone, checked his roleplays and then put back in his pants. "In any case, you'll likely need some clothes. That bathrobe won't cut it for long in London. Someone will end up trying to rape you. Nine of ten I won't, but you never know about others." His tone made it difficult to tell if he was being sardonic or serious. Most likely both.

He snapped his fingers at the Doctor. "You! British loony guy! Where are you and the girl heading off to? May as well tag along."

The Doctor had recently emerged from the bathroom, looking just as clean as ever (he was good at that), but his eyes were sunken in and his flesh was as white as milk. He hid his tremendous pain behind a weak smile and leaned on his umbrella, his knuckles achieving a white never before seen in the universe from the strength of his grip.

"Doctor," he corrected, "And I suppose we could go out shopping for a quick while, at least until the director returns from his 'private practice session' with Ms. Jones and Mr. Galloway. Brilliant actors, those two, and naturally, the intellect of a rock between them."

He hobbled up to Sydney, strategically placing himself between the two.

"I always like to have two companions," he observed, "My best times have been with two friends. But you must promise to be on your best behavior, Mr. Khan. You as well, Sydney. Let's not start any more trouble than we already have."
Last edited by Nationstatelandsville on Sat May 25, 2013 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:45 pm

Khan looked at the Doctor with a sardonic look. "Oh, very well." he said. "I'll show you as much respect as I show the people on my roleplays." He looked around. "So, where are we going then? What should I pack?"
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Ende
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:50 pm

Sydney paused for a moment, and then turned and looked at the Doctor for a few seconds. Looking at him oddly, she tilted her head to the side and tapped him in the forehead a few times. She then proceeded to grip him by the nose, twist it, pinch him in the ears, and then, she kissed him on the lips, feeling around his mouth with her tounge (really, that was rather standard for the 25th century - Captain Jack wouldn't have been surprised at all) Then, she shrugged, and broke away.

"You feel relatively human, so that's good. Just making sure. I heard that doing that was a way to check for clankers. Not that I thought you had been transformed or anything." she said, oblivious to the fact that the majority of the customers were staring at her. "Alright, now that I got that out of the way, I have a small question."

She glanced at Krisha, and then back at the Doctor.

"You could travel with anyone in all of time, and you're choosing...me and some random 23rd century drug addict - no offense meant, Krisha." she said, attempting to offend Krishna. "What's the deal with that?"
Last edited by Ende on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:53 pm

Khan looked terribly offended. "Pardon me, my good whore, I am not just some drug addict. I am a black belt in several disciplines, I attend Berkeley university and I'm Indian." If Khan had stated this over the Internet, he would have been a massive asshole. Fortunately, stating this in real life made him an even bigger one. "I am quite offended by your suggestion. I still want to fuck your face though." He concluded, taking out a cigar. He felt miffed that this girl made out with the loony British guy and not him. What girl didn't want the crazy drug addict with serious issues? Girls liked bad boys. They also tended to be stupid.
Last edited by Nightkill the Emperor on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:03 am

Ende wrote:Sydney paused for a moment, and then turned and looked at the Doctor for a few seconds. Looking at him oddly, she tilted her head to the side and tapped him in the forehead a few times. She then proceeded to grip him by the nose, twist it, pinch him in the ears, and then, she kissed him on the lips, feeling around his mouth with her tounge (really, that was rather standard for the 25th century - Captain Jack wouldn't have been surprised at all) Then, she shrugged, and broke away.

"You feel relatively human, so that's good. Just making sure. I heard that doing that was a way to check for clankers. Not that I thought you had been transformed or anything." she said, oblivious to the fact that the majority of the customers were staring at her. "Alright, now that I got that out of the way, I have a small question."

She glanced at Krisha, and then back at the Doctor.

"You could travel with anyone in all of time, and you're choosing...me and some random 23rd century drug addict - no offense meant, Krisha." she said, attempting to offend Krishna. "What's the deal with that?"
l
"Right, well..." the Doctor stammered after Sydney French kissed him - it had, as another friend of his would have said, been a while. Quite a while, really. The Doctor may have been a bit of a Casanova in his youth, though he may not have been (he forgot; it may just been a TV show he saw), but he certainly wasn't now. The Tesla vibe didn't come from nowhere, after all; he was a celibate mad scientist/adventurer/trickster god/rebel/messiah figure/etc. Many things, but none of them included a sexual creature. He couldn't even imagine himself in that context. He hadn't been naked in 45 years, for Gallifrey's sake.

"A-anyhow," he said, "I choose my companions very carefully, though admittedly they choose me more often than the other way around. We should go get you some clothes and beyond that - well, I'm not sure."

The Doctor was sure, actually; whatever was keeping him here was tied to this pub. He would come back after closing to investigate, so as to minimize casualties.

"I'd like to pay for my friend's tab," the Doctor said absentmindedly to the bartender, handing him a thousand pounds without a second thought.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:00 am

Khan raised an eyebrow as the Doctor walked off. "Change." He said briefly. "Give it back. Now."

After intense negotiations, Khan held the money in his hand and smiled. "So Doc," he began. "How long will this trip be? I have some people I need to call and tell them I'll be a while."
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:41 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Khan raised an eyebrow as the Doctor walked off. "Change." He said briefly. "Give it back. Now."

After intense negotiations, Khan held the money in his hand and smiled. "So Doc," he began. "How long will this trip be? I have some people I need to call and tell them I'll be a while."

"I have no idea," the Doctor replied with a shrug, having sat down during Krishna's negotiations. Some of the color had returned to his cheeks and his fake smile had increasingly given way to an actual frown, one which expressed his disgust at Krishna's greed. He was recovering from his regeneration, though to say his systems were back in order quite yet would be very wrong.

"I'll take that, Mr. Khan," he said, deftly rising to his feet and umbrella, before snatching the money from the Indian's hands, "Give this to Richard, please. He seems like he could use it."

The Doctor stuffed the money back into the bartenders' hands and waved him towards Richard.

"If you could lead us to the nearest store," the Doctor instructed Krishna, "that would be grand. Thank you."

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:05 pm

Khan looked genuinely pissed off. "Fine." He said with irritation. "I have to do something first. Wait here."

He walked out for two blocks, not bothering to check if the Doctor or the girl were following. He arrived at a large and tall school, a grand one really. He pressed a buzzer.

"Yes?" A female British voice came.

"It's Krishna Khan. Brother of Vicky and Rodrigo?"

A more wary voice. "Yes, Mr. Khan? Your siblings still don't wish to see-"

"No, that's fine. Err, I need to make a deposit for their account. The scheduled one, you know."

The door opened and Khan walked in. At the desk sat an old British lady, who sighed. "Very well, Mr. Khan. Please give the money. I can't delay this further."

Khan rummaged through his pockets, yanking out...forty pounds and some tobacco.

"That won't cover it." The lady said bluntly.

"I don't have more."

"Really? Then I suppose the chat I had with the bartender about the amount of drink you bought wasn't true?"

Khan was quiet.

The lady shrugged. "Krishna, I'm afraid your siblings can't stay here if-"

"I need more time."

"You've had time and money. You've wasted both. You aren't the only one who suffers."

Khan opened his mouth, but the lady interrupted. "You are lucky, Krishna. Your sister payed. But that is supposed to be your responsibility."

Khan stared down at his shoes, not revealing his expression. "I'll be sure to thank Parvati." He said quietly. Then he left back to the bar.

He turned to the Doctor. "My business is done. I'll take you to a nearby clothing store."
Last edited by Nightkill the Emperor on Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Ende
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:22 pm

Sydney shrugged.

"Is that really needed, Doctor? I'm sure you've got some clothes in your time-travel machine. The thing's huge. Bigger on the inside than the outside, and that's pretty neat. Dimensionally transcedental, correct? I was relatively sure that the concept was just a theory, but, eh, the fact that I was standing in your ship just a couple of minutes ago kind of destroys that. That's quite an impressive feature you have there. Let's just get some clothing out of there and le-"

She paused.

"Wait, are you seriously going to bring th..."

Her voice trailed off for a few moments, coming to the second unpleasant realization that day, and then she continued.

"You know what, Doc? I'd like to visit a store, preferably one that sells electric stun-guns. I think I might want one." she said, glaring venemously at Krishna the entire time.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:27 pm

Khan grinned, some rotted teeth showing in the side of his mouth. "Well, my dear, stun guns won't do much, I'll assure you." He said, sarcastically raising his hands. "Oh joy, please try and shoot me. Because an inexperienced girl with a taser will be effective against an experienced martial artist. You'll probably end up shooting yourself or the loony Brit." He gestured to the Doctor, having made a permanent nickname for him. "Come on, bahenchods."
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:28 pm

Ende wrote:Sydney shrugged.

"Is that really needed, Doctor? I'm sure you've got some clothes in your time-travel machine. The thing's huge. Bigger on the inside than the outside, and that's pretty neat. Dimensionally transcedental, correct? I was relatively sure that the concept was just a theory, but, eh, the fact that I was standing in your ship just a couple of minutes ago kind of destroys that. That's quite an impressive feature you have there. Let's just get some clothing out of there and le-"

She paused.

Her voice trailed off for a few moments, coming to the second unpleasant realization that day, and then she continued.

"You know what, Doc? I'd like to visit a store, preferably one that sells electric stun-guns. I think I might want one." she said, glaring venemously at Krishna the entire time.

The Doctor laughed.

"Oh, Sydney, my dear," the Doctor chucked warmheartedly, but his eyes betrayed his displeasure with his companion - if she had a head on her shoulders, she wouldn't mention the TARDIS again, "Such imagination. Dimensionally transportable? Now, let's not frighten our good Londoners with your silly tales."

"Compulsive story-teller," he added in an aside to the bartender, "Poor girl."

He jumped up from his stool again, this time landing on both of his feet. He wobbled a bit to his left, but disguised that as swaggering step forward, swinging his umbrella around in circles by the handle.

"And I do intend to bring Mr. Khan, if he'll go," the Doctor said, stopping and tapping his umbrella on the ground, before tossing it into the air and catching it, "We need a guide in London. I haven't been here for a good few years, never in 2014."

Goodbye.

Ende
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:41 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Ende wrote:Sydney shrugged.

She paused.

The Doctor laughed.

"Oh, Sydney, my dear," the Doctor chucked warmheartedly, but his eyes betrayed his displeasure with his companion - if she had a head on her shoulders, she wouldn't mention the TARDIS again, "Such imagination. Dimensionally transportable? Now, let's not frighten our good Londoners with your silly tales."

"Compulsive story-teller," he added in an aside to the bartender, "Poor girl."

He jumped up from his stool again, this time landing on both of his feet. He wobbled a bit to his left, but disguised that as swaggering step forward, swinging his umbrella around in circles by the handle.

"And I do intend to bring Mr. Khan, if he'll go," the Doctor said, stopping and tapping his umbrella on the ground, before tossing it into the air and catching it, "We need a guide in London. I haven't been here for a good few years, never in 2014."

Sydney glared at the Doctor.

"What are you playing at? I'm a lot of things, but a compulsive story-teller isn't one of them. And, really, are yo-"

Then she noticed his eyes.

"Oh, eh, never mind, then. But, really, do we need to stay here? All the places in the world, hell, even the galaxy, and you're choosing the Starship U.K in 2014? I'm not arguing your judgement in choosing things - after all, you chose me to travel with you," she said, grinning slightly, "but, really, of all the places in the galaxy, you pick here? I suppose we could take a short trip with him guiding us, but we can leave after that, right?" she said, wrapping her arm around his shoulders. He seemed a little bit weak - perhaps he just walked like that, but, really, there was a hint of weakness there, and she noticed it.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:01 pm

Khan sighed. "You keep saying you want a store. Give me a bloody store you want to go to. I can't read your minds. If I could," A stare at Sydney that went on too long, "I certainly would have abused it at this point." He clapped his hands together. "Now, where to, mates? A whorehouse? A house of drunks? A circus? Or would you prefer the Parliament, which has all of the above?"

He snapped his fingers. "Oh yes, clothes. Quite unfortunate, I prefer her this way. But vaminos, senors!" he whistled, walking down...one block to a mall. "This is London." he said briefly. "Stores and shops litter this place."
Last edited by Nightkill the Emperor on Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Ende
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:05 pm

Sydney quickly strode past Khan, and headed directly for a clothing store. She was getting too many odd looks for her own comfort. Really, it kind of annoyed her - in her time, she wouldn't have gotten this many looks for this. Of course, then again, that was mainly because prostitutes, but, on the other hand, it still bothered her. Once she reached the doors, she entered the building, recieved another strange look from the cashier, and then walked directly into the aisles to look at clothing.

Then, upon seeing it, she made a face that conveyed something along the lines of "utter disgust" or "just looked at Krishna".

This was ridiculous. Did they seriously wear this? The clothes were nonsensically backwards. She couldn't spot a single Sighing, she pulled a pair of...what were these supposed to be? Pants? That went down to the knee? Who made pants this short? You'd catch cold and die on where she lived. Actually, to be quite honest, perhaps they were a proper length for this place. She felt rather uncomfortably warm here - Calisto B was generally the lovely temperature of 60 degrees during the hottest days of the seven month (to use a heavily antiquated term) long summer, and this place was annoyingly hot. Grabbing what appeared to be a shirt off of a nearby shelf, as well as a pair of longer pants, she headed to the cashier, and threw the clothing on the desk. The woman at the cashier (an older woman, probably mid-thirties) looked up at Sydney, looked down at the clothing, and then looked back up at Sydney.

"That's a large men's shirt and XXL men's pants, dear. Are you drunk?" she sighed, sounding slightly bored. Sydney frowned at her.

"No. I'm not. Are these the wrong fit? Don't blame me. Your store is stupidly arranged. Why would you have the items laid out like that? It's irritating. I don't know how you can expect people to find the right size with it laid out like that. And, really, your merchandise is just horribly outdated. I mean, look at these things. Are these things on the shirt what I think they are? Buttons? Really? Those were popular...if I remember correctly, back when the ancient Americans were just inventing the first computers. That was, oh, I don't know, a few millennia ago? You're on a spaceship, for Pope's sakes. Get with the times." she said, frowning.

The woman (the nametag) looked slightly exasperated.

""You're wearing a bathrobe, you're pulling out men's clothing, and, unless I'm going deaf, which I'm not, you just said that we're on a spaceship. Quite a partier, aren't you? Do you even know where you are? Should I call somebody to pick you up?"

"No. Absolutely not. Just let me buy your pathetic excuses for clothing and get out of here. How many credits are these?" Sydney replied, frowning slightly. She should have expected this, but it was still rather annoying. Customer service in the fifty-third century was much better. Then again, the customer service departments in the nicer places were generally composed of androids, but, still, this place had the customer service of a seriously low-quality establishment (for example, her parents' repair shop, and about 90% of the places she generally frequented at home).

The cashier sighed, pulled out a phone, tapped into a few numbers, and then started muttering into it about "drunk" and "security" and "possibly insane". Sydney tapped her foot, waiting the cashier to give her the price.

Exactly two minutes later, she found herself at the outside of the store, with two rather overweight security guards (or, at least, that was what Sydney assumed they were) standing at the doors, looking both amused and annoyed at the same time.

She glared daggers at them for a minute, muttering under her breath, and then she stormed back to the Doctor and Krishna. She turned to Krishna.

"Maybe you should go in and get something. That place is fucked up." she muttered, sounding quite irritated.
Last edited by Ende on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:27 pm

Khan smiled. For the first time in a long time, he smiled and not because of drugs. Sadism, certainly. Quite a bit of sadism. "But of course." he bowed. "I'll do the honours. You were rather like a fish out of water and I doubt the old man will be better. I'll fit in."

My wife wants to say this is bullshit, by the way.

In any case, Khan walked into the store and glanced around. "Now...what can I do..." He found something and laughed out loud.

"Oh yes..."

After five minutes he walked back out, whistling to himself. He threw a bag down before Sydney's feet. "Found you clothes!" he said awfully cheerfully. When they looked into the bag, they'd find an interesting outfit.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Ende
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Sydney pulled the outfit out of the bag.

Then, after a few seconds, she realized that what he had selected was definitely not standard 21st century outfit. And then, a few seconds after that, she came to the third unpleasant realization of the day (which, coincidentally, also happened to be related to him), her face reddened, and she slapped Krishna in the face.

"I'm not a hooker, dammit!" she spat furiously, hatred dripping through her voice. "Just because I'm in a bathrobe, and just because I may have kissed the Doc over here does not mean that I'm a whore, you ugly drug-ridden drunk!" she screeched, looking absolutely furious. She looked at the Doctor exasperatedly.

"I think I may be starting to question your choice of guides." she spat, looking utterly disgusted.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:10 pm

Ende wrote:Sydney pulled the outfit out of the bag.

Then, after a few seconds, she realized that what he had selected was definitely not standard 21st century outfit. And then, a few seconds after that, she came to the third unpleasant realization of the day (which, coincidentally, also happened to be related to him), her face reddened, and she slapped Krishna in the face.

"I'm not a hooker, dammit!" she spat furiously, hatred dripping through her voice. "Just because I'm in a bathrobe, and just because I may have kissed the Doc over here does not mean that I'm a whore, you ugly drug-ridden drunk!" she screeched, looking absolutely furious. She looked at the Doctor exasperatedly.

"I think I may be starting to question your choice of guides." she spat, looking utterly disgusted.

Khan calmly took the slap. He glanced at her with no expression on his face and instead crossed his arms. Strong, muscular arms that had broken through solid brick, beat up terrorists and admittedly masturbated on the side. But he spoke quietly. "Oh, big, big mistake. Really huge. Didn't anyone ever tell you? If you're smart, if you value your continued existence, if you have any plans about seeing tomorrow, there's one thing you never, ever hit." He leaned down, his mouth at Sydney's ear. "Me."

Then he...didn't do anything. He just kept standing and glanced over at the Doctor. "When will we be leaving? I've gotten her an outfit, one that suits her personality rather well."
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:18 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Ende wrote:Sydney pulled the outfit out of the bag.

Khan calmly took the slap. He glanced at her with no expression on his face and instead crossed his arms. Strong, muscular arms that had broken through solid brick, beat up terrorists and admittedly masturbated on the side. But he spoke quietly. "Oh, big, big mistake. Really huge. Didn't anyone ever tell you? If you're smart, if you value your continued existence, if you have any plans about seeing tomorrow, there's one thing you never, ever hit." He leaned down, his mouth at Sydney's ear. "Me."

Then he...didn't do anything. He just kept standing and glanced over at the Doctor. "When will we be leaving? I've gotten her an outfit, one that suits her personality rather well."

"Hm?" the Doctor asked, returning from a miniature coma he had entered, playing with his cravat nervously, "Sorry, the eastern hemisphere of my brain collapsed and had to be reconstructed. I think I've forgotten what Adric looked like and can't remember when Sontar is. Ah, well, my memory will repair itself in a short time."

He looked over the proposed outfit and then smacked Krishna himself - though with his umbrella and much lighter than Sydney had.

"Mr. Khan, contain your impulses," the Doctor demanded, "Are you a Neanderthal? Well, no, that's not fair. I've met Neanderthals before. Lovely chaps, except for the parts where they were killing each other and most of the other bits. Actually, those ones were right villains, but I try not to stereotype. And neither should you, you misogynist. Apologize to Sydney."

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:42 pm

Khan stared at the Doctor with no expression either. Then he turned to Sydney. "I beg your humble forgiveness, my good whore." He said sardonically, kissing her hand. He stood up straight and sighed. "What now?"
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:16 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Khan stared at the Doctor with no expression either. Then he turned to Sydney. "I beg your humble forgiveness, my good whore." He said sardonically, kissing her hand. He stood up straight and sighed. "What now?"

"Now, you leave us," the Doctor replied, exasperated, "and we return to our mobile home to get a dress from there. I do have some of Victoria's left-over stuff, but I'm afraid you'll find it rather... stifling, Sydney. She was from a more conservative day, a day in which a scoundrel like Mr. Khan would not be tolerate."

The Doctor stood upright and prideful, unconsciously asserting his authority over the Indian and attempting to intimidate him. It was much the same pose he used on his many foes, give or take the fate of a planet or two. Krishna was hardly a Dalek - the Doctor was sure he could scare him off.

"Go," he demanded, "You offend me."

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:44 pm

Khan shrugged. "Where do you expect me to go then? Sure, I could find some place to stay, but the hotel kicked me out and my siblings don't want to see me, so I figure I may as well tag along with you." He said this rather flippantly. "And so, the real thing is this-" he stretched out his hands. "Make me leave."
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:35 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Khan shrugged. "Where do you expect me to go then? Sure, I could find some place to stay, but the hotel kicked me out and my siblings don't want to see me, so I figure I may as well tag along with you." He said this rather flippantly. "And so, the real thing is this-" he stretched out his hands. "Make me leave."

The Doctor glared at Khan, bending down to stare at him at eye level. He got a very determined look in his eyes (a look the Daleks often referred to as "imminent death") and grinned with a darkness blacker than Sutekh's heart. He glowed with an aura of pride and malelovence, clearly prepared to deliver a massive boast that would send Krishna running.

"No," he said, before turning around and walking off, "Hop along, Sydney! We should really be getting back to the set."

He then began to whistle a tune, absentmindedly swinging his umbrella to and fro, in the depths of serenity.

Goodbye.

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:11 pm

London, England
11 October, 2014
2:43 AM

The rain had picked up to a downpour at around midnight, drenching the streets and rooftops. Droplets of water clung tight to leaves on trees and lampposts, and puddles filled the depressions in the roads and sidewalks. Most sane individuals had gone home in the face of the pouring rain, though a few brave souls had stayed out as late as one, braving the torrent with umbrellas held high. Slowly, the patrons had filtered out of the pub, and the lights had been turned off downstairs. They'd closed down. Jon and Eli had a vigorous session of... well, we'll call it cuddling, and then went to sleep. 'Twas a night in October, and all through the pub, not a creature was stirring, not even a...

If one had been awake and inside the pub at 2:43 AM, one might have heard two things stirring. The first was a faint whirring sound coming from the door. The door was wood, but its lock was very much made of metal, and so the sonic screwdriver had little trouble with it.

The other sound was that of footsteps on the stairs which led down from the upstairs. It was completely dark in the downstairs save for faint ambient light which streamed in through the windows from the streetlights, muted by the falling rain.
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse