NATION

PASSWORD

Wilson's Glen (Mystery/Horror RP; IC; Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Wilson's Glen (Mystery/Horror RP; IC; Open)

Postby Cylarn » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:27 am

(OOC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=202260)

Wilson's Glen, Montana
October 3rd., 1994

The morning was just beginning for the sleepy town of Wilson's Glen. The town of 500 people had just begun to wake up to go to work and school, with cars driving down the roads and townspeople walking along the streets. The sun slowly began to rise, shining its rays upon the small town and through the thick trees of the forest. Low clouds hung over and in front of Henry Mountain as fog sat in the forest. Outside of town, a large gathering of flashing lights could be scene.

A black and tan Ford Bronco with pursuit lights and Wilson's Glen Sheriff's Department markings drove down the highway with its pursuit lights on, minus the siren. Inside sat a man wearing the typical sheriff's garb consisting of a brown pair of pants with a black stripe running down the sides, a tan long-sleeve, button-up shirt with badge, a black tie, and a police duty belt with an M9 Beretta in the holster, police baton and other items in the belt. The man driving was a middle-aged man with brown hair cut very short in the high-and-tight fashion. He had a five o'clock shadow and brown eyes that gave people the impression that he was staring into their souls. This man is Sheriff Kurt Walsh, a former Patrol Officer with the LVMPD and veteran of several US military operations, having joined the Marine Corps in the 1970s and retired shortly after the First Gulf War ended. He is a man who left the bustling city of Las Vegas after a tussle with bank robbers left his partner dead. Now, he has found a better life in Wilson's Glen, serving as the town sheriff.

A deputy wearing a campaign hat and jacket with WGSD patches on the sleeves stood in the middle of the road behind a sawhorse, shining a glow wand to direct traffic away from the scene. Behind him was a Montana Department of Corrections bus that was mangled and FUBAR. The vehicle had almost been torn to pieces, and the scene was complimented by blood and entrails. The bodies of the guards and inmates were literally unrecognizable, having been horribly mutilated. Deputies and CSI personnel were investigating the scene, with EMS standing by in case there were any survivors. Sheriff Walsh's Bronco soon pulled up and the muscular, grizzled lawman exited the vehicle, putting on his jacket and campaign cover as he approached the deputy.

"What have we got today?," he asked, speaking with a Southern accent.

"Take a look for yourself sir," the deputy said. "I haven't seen an accident quite like this."

The Sheriff nodded, and made his way over to the bus. Removing his flashlight from his belt, he activated the device and began shining the light into the bus. What he saw horrified him, even though he had seen the infamous "Highway of Death" during the First Persian Gulf War. Despite his opinion of what he saw, he kept his stern, professional demeanor as he looked the scene over.

"Don't look like any car accident I ever seen," he said.
Last edited by Cylarn on Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:11 am

3 October 1994 07:35 AM
Interstate 2; near Wilson's Glen, Montana.
Still no info about the case.

Francis York Morgan was driving his car to the little village of Wilson's Glen; while eating nuts, using the GPS on his PC on the passenger seat, the phone, and trying to find his pack of cigarette in the trunk of his car. For the few people that knew him, this was no strange sight.
" Please Zack, look at the road for me, I'm trying to find this place. Apparently, we are going again in the middle of nowhere. " He said to no one, and then suddenly added " I know, I promised you no more strange case, but the chief is the one that gives orders. Sorry, I'll promise to buy you a nice coffee. "

While doing this, he finally found the cigarette, took one, and lit it. He took one big sip, and started to think.

Our destination is Wilson's Glen, in the Montana. A brutal pluri-homicide has been reported, and FBI has taken the case sending me apparently. The reason for FBI immediate involvement is the fact that this is not the first time something like this happen. They are afraid this might be a serial killer, or a start of a copycat legend.

After his sip, he tossed the cigarette out of the window. " Zack, please remember this for our investigation, it's not much but it's a start. " He said taking a little agenda in his hand.

2 new files started: Wilson's Glen, Precedent Case.

He then kept driving in his precarious position, smiling when the GPS finally found the town " Looks like our fortune finally arrived Zack, let's hope we find someone to welcome us too. "
OVERLORD Daniel Mercury of Firstaria
Original Author of SC #5 and SC #30

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:20 am

"This definitely ain't no car accident," Sheriff Walsh said.

"I agree, Sheriff," one of the investigators said. "Single vehicle, no trees torn down around the wreck. Definitely not a normal accident."

"What would you guess did this, then?," Sheriff Walsh asked.

"...To be honest, I have no real clue Sheriff," the investigator said. "In my experience of investigating crime scenes, I've never seen anything like this before. I should also tell you that I notified the FBI around 0600. They're sending a man to come investigate, since one of the inmates on the bus was to be transported to the federal prison next week."

"Great...," Sheriff Walsh said. "I just love the FBI."

After his partner was killed, Kurt was interrogated by both the LVMPD and the FBI, who were trying to pin the death on him. Since then, he has always disliked the FBI.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:51 am

3 October 1994 07:42 AM
Scene of Crime; near Wilson's Glen, Montana.
Still no info about the case.

Francis York Morgan arrived at the scene of crime showing off immediately why driving like he did was a real danger: his car stopped literally 20 cm from hitting a tree.
Putting all his things in his pockets (except for the PC), he exited from the car to see the local police already at work, and a not-so-happy sheriff looking at him. " See Zack, the coffee was right yet again. Our welcome seems to be colder than it. " he whispered to himself, in that way he learned that couldn't been seen at all.

Arriving near the sheriff, he pulled out his badge before anyone could do or say anything, exposing it right in front of the man, and said " FBI special agent Francis York Morgan; but please call me York. " and then put back said badge " I'm here to lend assistance about the case of the prison bus. "

He then looked away and whispered " Zack, meet the sheriff. I have a impression he's not gonna be our friend. "

1 new suspect file started: Sheriff Kurt Walsh.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:58 am

Octorber 3rd, 1994
Wilson's Glen Forest, Montana
Sortie 1, Day 1
0759 Hours

The Major yawned as she trekked through the thick, wooded brush of Wilson's Glen. "Ma'am, mission base is gonna need our hourly check-in soon." One of her cadets told her. He handed her the ISR radio. "Thank you, Cadet Smith." "You're welcome, ma'am." Melonie pressed the push-to-talk button and held it for about five seconds before beginning her transmission. "Whiskey Mission Base, this is Ground Team Charlie, over." ".....Ground Team Charlie this is Whiskey Mission Base, go ahead, over." "Roger, Ground Team Charlie is calling in for our hourly check-in. Location: Still in the grid, no sign of the target. Ops normal, over." "....Roger, Ground Team Charlie. What is your lat and long, over?" Melonie inwardly cursed. "Stand by, over." She said. She looked to her team. "Map." She said. The Cadet in charge immediately brought her the clipboard with the grid section on it. "I hate giving lat and long positions." She groaned as she laid her compass out and began to figure out where their team was.
Last edited by Monfrox on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Sulamalik
Minister

Founded: Apr 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sulamalik » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:32 pm

((I'm assuming Manning and Morgan are partners... even if York doesn't realize it.))

Nathan emerged from the car, slightly annoyed at his partner's forwardness, but kept up with his stoic demeanour. Of all the agents he could of been partnered up with, the powers that be had given him York. The man had garnered a reputation in the bureau; his voracious appetite for coffee, and his slightly unnerving tendency to talk to himself, all of it made him the office black sheep. He once thought of asking him who Zack was, but quickly decided against it, some stones were better left unturned.

Nathan walked beside York, giving him a nod. "... And I'm Special Agent Manning." He said, flashing his badge in a little less flamboyant manner. "You can call me Manning. Agent Morgan and I will be assisting you in the investigation. We're here to serve."

He looked around, Wilson's Glen. He had grown up in a small town like this, the kind place where everyone knew each other's name and no one even bothered to lock their doors. He hated every day he was stuck in that hellhole. Nathan turned back to the Sheriff. "We'd like to get acclimated to the situation. Could you tell us a bit more about what happened here?"
Last edited by Sulamalik on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Freiheit Reich wrote:"Economically disadvantaged and angry urban youth music."
Is that a nicer and more modern term to use?

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:38 pm

3 October 1994 07:43 AM
Waiting for the Sheriff's crime report.

(OOC: I'm fine with it as long as the conversation between Zack and York remains private unless I want to give them.)

" Zack, I almost forgot they sent us with him. " Francis York Morgan said to himself in his silent whispering " Again, it's not me giving orders, I know you don't like partners. " Well, at least Nathan Manning was above any suspicious, having been in the office with him at the FBI when the crime happened.

1 new witness file started: Nathan Manning.
Last edited by Firstaria on Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SSTxReaper
Minister

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:12 pm

8:00 am
Wilson's Glen, Montana
October 3rd., 1994

Deputy Sheriff Li Chan sat on his horse directing traffic away from the crime scene. It was hard enough to ignore it, but some of the people driving would stop for a couple of seconds to stare at it. He then would wave his arms for them to keep going, "So Sheriff, you think this was all set up? Like if somebody ambushed the bus and kill all those people?" Li just gotten out of law enforcement school and was recently hired here at Wilson's Glen. He wasn't too new at it but it was still his first major crime scene he ever had. Li also notice two FBI agents arrived and he gave them a quick glance. "Hey there fellas, what bring you guys out here?" Even though Li already knew why.
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."-J. Robert Oppenheimer

"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war."-Donald Trump

"Leadership cannot really be taught. It can only be learned."-Harold S. Geneen

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:38 pm

3 October 1994 07:43 AM
Waiting for the Sheriff's crime report.

Seeing the deputy, Francis York Morgan extracted his badge and pointed it at the face like he did with the sheriff, and said " FBI Special Agent Francis York Morgan; but please call me York. ", then he put back his badge and whispered to himself, looking at the scene again: yes Zack, I heard him too. Although this guy did an hypotesis before even looking at the scene. "

1 new suspect file started: Deputy Sheriff Li Chan

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:17 pm

The Sheriff sighed and motioned to the bus. Clear signs of a violent struggle could be seen, with shell and bullet casing littering the ground and the floor of the bus. He then dropped his hand by his side and looked over at the agents.

"Motorists found the bus at 0450 this morning," he said. "It don't look like any accident I've ever seen. I mean, look at how this metal vehicle was torn up, and these bodies were mutilated beyond any recognition. My deputy here said somethin' about an armed group attackin' the vehicle. That would somewhat explain the shell casings, but I don't see many weapons that can do this. Hell, I was at Hell Highway in Kuwait, and this is just as bad as what I saw. Truly, I am baffled."
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Sulamalik
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Sulamalik » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:19 pm

Nathan paused. Taking in the information. "Interesting... I wouldn't suppose this place has any record of extreme gun violence? Maybe a few of the locals had a bit too much to drink and thought a prison bus would be good target practice? We'll have to take a look at the local gun stores purchase records, see if there's any unusually large sales of ammunition."

He didn't belief his own theory for a second, but a good investigator never ruled anything out until all the facts had come in. The reports pointed towards something far more powerful and less controllable than gunfire. A homemade explosive perhaps? The sheriff hadn't said anything about that, but still, he wondered.

"We'll be able to get more information at the scene. I'm ready to go, do you have any questions to ask Agent York?"

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:20 pm

Sulamalik wrote:Nathan paused. Taking in the information. "Interesting... I wouldn't suppose this place has any record of extreme gun violence? Maybe a few of the locals had a bit too much to drink and thought a prison bus would be good target practice? We'll have to take a look at the local gun stores purchase records, see if there's any unusually large sales of ammunition."

He didn't belief his own theory for a second, but a good investigator never ruled anything out until all the facts had come in. The reports pointed towards something far more powerful and less controllable than gunfire. A homemade explosive perhaps? The sheriff hadn't said anything about that, but still, he wondered.

"We'll be able to get more information at the scene. I'm ready to go, do you have any questions to ask Agent York?"

"Watch what you say about the people of Wilson's Glen," the Sheriff said sternly. "You insult my people and talk down to them, you lose my trust. Are we clear, Agents?"

Monfrox wrote:Octorber 3rd, 1994
Wilson's Glen Forest, Montana
Sortie 1, Day 1
0759 Hours

The Major yawned as she trekked through the thick, wooded brush of Wilson's Glen. "Ma'am, mission base is gonna need our hourly check-in soon." One of her cadets told her. He handed her the ISR radio. "Thank you, Cadet Smith." "You're welcome, ma'am." Melonie pressed the push-to-talk button and held it for about five seconds before beginning her transmission. "Whiskey Mission Base, this is Ground Team Charlie, over." ".....Ground Team Charlie this is Whiskey Mission Base, go ahead, over." "Roger, Ground Team Charlie is calling in for our hourly check-in. Location: Still in the grid, no sign of the target. Ops normal, over." "....Roger, Ground Team Charlie. What is your lat and long, over?" Melonie inwardly cursed. "Stand by, over." She said. She looked to her team. "Map." She said. The Cadet in charge immediately brought her the clipboard with the grid section on it. "I hate giving lat and long positions." She groaned as she laid her compass out and began to figure out where their team was.

Nearby GT Charlie's position was an old, overgrown, dirty road. It seemed that no one had used this road in recent years. In the distance, the tall, imposing structure of the Xavier Mental Hospital (http://livemusicphotography.info/wp-con ... spital.JPG) could be barely seen through the trees.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:30 pm

Melonie had given her team's lat and long location and was on her way when one of her Cadets spoke up. "Hey ma'am, maybe they put it by that building over there." Melonie raised an eyebrow. "Alright, hasty search, let's go." She said, waving them to follow her. Hasty searches were the most used type of search during a mission. They were called on when there was generally a good chance of finding clues. Campsites and trails were generally examples of what to conduct a hasty search on. Melonie looked at the building. Something didn't sit right with her about it. "Okay, Cadet Smith. Take Redder and Galley around that way. I'll go with Bogg and Tresher this way. Meet you on the other side." She ordered. "Yes ma'am." Smith was a Cadet Chief Master Sergeant, so she figured her could get the job done well enough without her. Tresher and Galley were both Airmen, and a bit greener than she liked. Bogg was a Technical Sergeant, whereas Redder was a Staff Sergeant. She led her half around the outer edges of the building, being sure to look all around. "Whiskey Mission Base, this is Ground Team Charlie, come in over." She said over the ISR. Nothing but static replied. ".....Whiskey Mission Base, this is Ground Team Charlie come in, over." Again, static. "Nothing heard, Ground Team Charlie out." She said finally before pocketing the radio.
Last edited by Monfrox on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:09 am

Cylarn wrote:The Sheriff sighed and motioned to the bus. Clear signs of a violent struggle could be seen, with shell and bullet casing littering the ground and the floor of the bus. He then dropped his hand by his side and looked over at the agents.

"Motorists found the bus at 0450 this morning," he said. "It don't look like any accident I've ever seen. I mean, look at how this metal vehicle was torn up, and these bodies were mutilated beyond any recognition. My deputy here said somethin' about an armed group attackin' the vehicle. That would somewhat explain the shell casings, but I don't see many weapons that can do this. Hell, I was at Hell Highway in Kuwait, and this is just as bad as what I saw. Truly, I am baffled."

3 October 1994 07:44 AM
Analyzing the Crime Report.

Francis York Morgan took a cigarette, lit it and took a big sip.

The incident didn't happen of course at the 04:50, nor near before; otherwise the motorists would give us more details and info...if they say the truth. Shell casings have been found on the scene, but this is a Penitentiary bus, guards could be armed. The Sheriff is familiar with war, and would know how to attack a bus like this. The vehicle is also torn up, and the bodies mutilated...but no explosion and nothing about bullet holes. This means that the shells belonging to the guards is highly more possible, while the perpetrator might have used knifes or similar weapons.

1 suspect file updated: Sheriff Kurt Walsh.
1 new suspect file started: Motorists.
1 new evidence files started: Shell Casings.
1 new file started: Crime Scene.

2 new elements for profiling found:

Suspects may be multiple, like a sort of pack.
Suspect showed extremely aggressive behavior, enough to scare even a veteran of war.

Cylarn wrote:
Sulamalik wrote:Nathan paused. Taking in the information. "Interesting... I wouldn't suppose this place has any record of extreme gun violence? Maybe a few of the locals had a bit too much to drink and thought a prison bus would be good target practice? We'll have to take a look at the local gun stores purchase records, see if there's any unusually large sales of ammunition."

"Watch what you say about the people of Wilson's Glen," the Sheriff said sternly. "You insult my people and talk down to them, you lose my trust. Are we clear, Agents?"

Francis York Morgan removed his cigarette from his mouth and put it in a flash to make sure it wouldn't lit anything around, then said. " We are doing only our job sheriff, although I may remind you that you are still in charge of the case until we see fit, according to the orders. Our job is only to catch the suspect. " Then he lowered his head and whispered " I agree Zack, our friend here have forgot that entering in a kingdom and insulting the monarch is never a good idea. "

Then, he looked at the sheriff and said, pulling out his little agenda: "Just some question before we start looking at the crime scene: You spoke about shell casings, but no bullet holes on the victims, correct? Only mutilations...have you found a melee weapon? Also, we will need to talk with these motorists too. "

1 suspect file updated: Sheriff Kurt Walsh
1 witness file updated: Agent Nathan Manning
1 file updated: Wilson's Glen

contradiction found

Francis York Morgan touched his right temple with his right hand, and then said " You're right! ", probably referring to Zack.

Then, he asked the sheriff " I don't want to insult your town, but according to the FBI archives a similar incident happened in the 1971. Can you describe that incident, and point out if you believe this could be the same person or a copycat and why? "

Suspect may have escaped the law before for the same crime, or be a copycat.
Suspect possibly believe himself superior to law.

Francis York Morgan had to admit, the sheriff was quickly becoming the prime suspect. Maybe popping the alibi question later would not be a bad idea.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:09 am

Firstaria wrote:
Cylarn wrote:The Sheriff sighed and motioned to the bus. Clear signs of a violent struggle could be seen, with shell and bullet casing littering the ground and the floor of the bus. He then dropped his hand by his side and looked over at the agents.

3 October 1994 07:44 AM

Francis York Morgan took a cigarette, lit it and took a big sip.

The incident didn't happen of course at the 04:50, nor near before; otherwise the motorists would give us more details and info...if they say the truth. Shell casings have been found on the scene, but this is a Penitentiary bus, guards could be armed. The Sheriff is familiar with war, and would know how to attack a bus like this. The vehicle is also torn up, and the bodies mutilated...but no explosion and nothing about bullet holes. This means that the shells belonging to the guards is highly more possible, while the perpetrator might have used knifes or similar weapons.

1 suspect file updated: Sheriff Kurt Walsh.
1 new suspect file started: Motorists.
1 new evidence files started: Shell Casings.
1 new file started: Crime Scene.

Suspects may be multiple, like a sort of pack.
Suspect showed extremely aggressive behavior, enough to scare even a veteran of war.

Cylarn wrote:

Francis York Morgan removed his cigarette from his mouth and put it in a flash to make sure it wouldn't lit anything around, then said. " We are doing only our job sheriff, although I may remind you that you are still in charge of the case until we see fit, according to the orders. Our job is only to catch the suspect. " Then he lowered his head and whispered " I agree Zack, our friend here have forgot that entering in a kingdom and insulting the monarch is never a good idea. "

Then, he looked at the sheriff and said, pulling out his little agenda: "Just some question before we start looking at the crime scene: You spoke about shell casings, but no bullet holes on the victims, correct? Only mutilations...have you found a melee weapon? Also, we will need to talk with these motorists too. "

1 suspect file updated: Sheriff Kurt Walsh
1 witness file updated: Agent Nathan Manning
1 file updated: Wilson's Glen

contradiction found

Francis York Morgan touched his right temple with his right hand, and then said " You're right! ", probably referring to Zack.

Then, he asked the sheriff " I don't want to insult your town, but according to the FBI archives a similar incident happened in the 1971. Can you describe that incident, and point out if you believe this could be the same person or a copycat and why? "

Suspect may have escaped the law before for the same crime, or be a copycat.
Suspect possibly believe himself superior to law.

Francis York Morgan had to admit, the sheriff was quickly becoming the prime suspect. Maybe popping the alibi question later would not be a bad idea.

"No weapons left at the scene," the Sheriff said. "I mean, look at the corpses. They are more or less just piles of bone and entrails. I've seen similar carcasses as a result of landmines and grenades, but with landmines, the remains are blown all over the place. Here though, everythin' is in a pile, which really disturbs me."

The agent brought up the incident at Xavier, an incident that he knew little about. Back then, he was a Marine Corporal, and had never even heard of the town. It was only in the past year that he had heard of the Xavier Incident.

"Agent, to be honest, I've only been here for a few years and I've learned that if the locals don't want you to know somethin', they'll do their best to keep it hidden," the Sheriff said. "I only recently found out about Xavier, and from what I gathered, everyone inside the buildin' was killed in brutal manners. Some of the locals blamed cannibals that were supposedly kept inside Xavier, but I don't know if I believe that bullshit. You ask if I believe in a correlation between these two incidents. Personally, I don't think so."
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:42 am

3 October 1994 07:45 AM

Francis York Morgan took a sip of a new cigarette.

So, the corpses were completely ravaged, imitating an eating procedure...but this is a forest. Also, the sheriff doesn't know about the case, but the town is secretive about it.

3 files updated: Wilson's Glen, Precedent Case.
2 new evidence files started: Body Status, Missing Melee Weapon.

He put the cigarette in the flask, and then continued the questioning.

" Sorry, but I must ask: there are animals that could have eaten the victims bodies after the incident? Also, I need to know if bullets have been found in the vicims bodies, this could be critical for the investigation. " York asked to the sheriff.
Last edited by Firstaria on Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:15 am

Firstaria wrote:3 October 1994 07:45 AM

Francis York Morgan took a sip of a new cigarette.

So, the corpses were completely ravaged, imitating an eating procedure...but this is a forest. Also, the sheriff doesn't know about the case, but the town is secretive about it.

3 files updated: Wilson's Glen, Precedent Case.
2 new evidence files started: Body Status, Missing Melee Weapon.

He put the cigarette in the flask, and then continued the questioning.

" Sorry, but I must ask: there are animals that could have eaten the victims bodies after the incident? Also, I need to know if bullets have been found in the vicims bodies, this could be critical for the investigation. " York asked to the sheriff.

"We have yet to do an autopsy," the Sheriff said. "We basically just got here. It's been only a few hours, and the motorists we interviewed never reported seeing any animals. And the only gun that could do that would be a shotgun as close range."
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:18 am

3 October 1994 07:45 AM

Francis York Morgan was disappointed. There was no other way to have conclusive proofs on the bodies without an autopsy. He had already made some possible scenario, but unlike his partner he preferred to speak only when the true one would be found.

" Mmm...Interesting. The shell, by the way, don't look like shotgun ones right? " he continued to write " And about those motorist, where are they right now? "

St Lucoa
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby St Lucoa » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:46 am

George Harrison's House
Wilson's Glen.

George Harrison sat in his house by the fire sipping his whiskey. He had lived a quiet lif after the war, he deserved it. He had heard about the recent accident with the bus and the prisoners, it shocked him. He thought attacks like these had stopped. George had a face that looked like it had seen alot and also knew alot. He knew it was just a matter of time before one of the police men or woman came to his door to ask questions, which he had asnwered before. George lived alone and liked to hunt in the woods, but due to his old age he had to give up hunting. George had a secret, none of his neighbours knew what it was and he was sure he would take that secret to his grave.

He sat back and flicked on the T.V. hoping to catch the last few minutes of the horse-racing. He knew the police would come. He found that most police officer treated him as if he had one foot in the grave. He hated that.

OoC: I have'nt been accepted on the OoC, but the OP has TG'd me. Thanks.
Last edited by St Lucoa on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Clint Eastwood: "Dobermans, a guard tower and a wire fence."
Richard Burton: "Fences can be cut or climbed Lieutenant."

St.Lucoa is a series of small Caribbean islands and is also a British Over-seas Territory.
RP population is 70,000 and it's millitary size is just 4,000.
FACTBOOK http://www.nationstates.net/nation=st_l ... 4139Leader

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:12 am

Firstaria wrote:3 October 1994 07:45 AM

Francis York Morgan was disappointed. There was no other way to have conclusive proofs on the bodies without an autopsy. He had already made some possible scenario, but unlike his partner he preferred to speak only when the true one would be found.

" Mmm...Interesting. The shell, by the way, don't look like shotgun ones right? " he continued to write " And about those motorist, where are they right now? "

"No, I was just sayin' that multiple shotgun blasts at close range could do this," he said. "As for the shells here, we have 12 Gauge 00 Buck, 9mm, and 5.56x45mm NATO. We've recovered the weapons used by the guards, and none of the inmates seem to have been released from their restraints. As for the motorists, they're waiting over by their vehicles at the rear."

Behind the crime scene sat 3 frightened teenagers, sitting next to their Ford Pickup Truck. A WGSD Chevy Caprice Police Cruiser sat behind the truck, and a deputy watched over the frightened kids.

Monfrox wrote:Melonie had given her team's lat and long location and was on her way when one of her Cadets spoke up. "Hey ma'am, maybe they put it by that building over there." Melonie raised an eyebrow. "Alright, hasty search, let's go." She said, waving them to follow her. Hasty searches were the most used type of search during a mission. They were called on when there was generally a good chance of finding clues. Campsites and trails were generally examples of what to conduct a hasty search on. Melonie looked at the building. Something didn't sit right with her about it. "Okay, Cadet Smith. Take Redder and Galley around that way. I'll go with Bogg and Tresher this way. Meet you on the other side." She ordered. "Yes ma'am." Smith was a Cadet Chief Master Sergeant, so she figured her could get the job done well enough without her. Tresher and Galley were both Airmen, and a bit greener than she liked. Bogg was a Technical Sergeant, whereas Redder was a Staff Sergeant. She led her half around the outer edges of the building, being sure to look all around. "Whiskey Mission Base, this is Ground Team Charlie, come in over." She said over the ISR. Nothing but static replied. ".....Whiskey Mission Base, this is Ground Team Charlie come in, over." Again, static. "Nothing heard, Ground Team Charlie out." She said finally before pocketing the radio.

A dark shape could barely been seen moving in the distance, past the old mental hospital. The old gates in front of the hospital were shut, and it seemed that no one had set foot in or around this place in years.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Sulamalik
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Sulamalik » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:26 am

Nathan glanced at the witnesses. "Agent York, let's go, we should talk to them and see what they know."

He walked over to the teens. They were terrified, sore red eyes and shivering, he couldn't blame them. The scene was brutal, enough even to make him sick, let alone some kids. Now he had to come in a make them relive that experience. It was necessary, he knew, but sometimes Nathan hated his job.

"Hi..." He flashed his badge. "I'm Special Agent Manning, I'm with the FBI. My partner and I just want to ask you a few question, just so we can get a clearer picture of what happened here. You're not in any trouble." He looked them over. "Could I get your names first?"
Last edited by Sulamalik on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:29 am

Melonie could've sworn she saw someone, but they weren't looking or a missing person. She had led her half around to the back of the building with little luck. But where was Smith? They must've found something if they haven't made it around all the way. "Okay, let's go get them." Melonie said, hefting her 24-hour pack up a bit. They practically stood out with the reflective vests they wore. Like a light in darkness, they could be seen from miles away.

As Melonie walked around, she saw a broken window in the first floor off the building. "Oh, you did not." She said. Bogg and Tresher both went wide-eyed. Everyone knew that they were looking for a tarp, and that Staff knew better than to put a tarp INSIDE a building. She took a deep breath to calm herself, but it didn't work. She marched around to the front of the hospital and opened the door. Normally, she would've been too scared to go into the building with the given atmosphere and ambiance it had, but she was in Officer Mode, and she wasn't going to rest until she found her cadets. Like the buddy system, her entire team stuck together as she walked into the entrance. Tresher was only 13, and Bogg was 14. They didn't dare step away from the Major.

Achievement

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:54 am

3 October 1994 07:48 AM

Francis York Morgan realized that the Sheriff could not tell him more even if he wanted, and so looked at Nathan going for the Motorist. He then whispered " I would leave to him the task, Zack, but there is nothing else we can do now than hearing their witness report. Also, they are still suspects like anyone else. "

So York went near Nathan and showed off his badge in his usual style. " FBI Special Agent Francis York Morgan, but please call me York. " And then whispered while putting back his badge " Let our friend start the questioning, Zack. We'll intervene if we notice something wrong. "

1 suspect file updated: Motorists.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:10 am

H.J. Tsui
Sometime entirely too early on the morning of October 3rd, 1994
Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport

I nodded stiffly at the car rental clerk, not particularly caring if she thought I was rude or not. Whatever time it was, it was not the right time for that kind of attitude. Granted, Montana was not San Francisco, and maybe she did not see a lot of Asians. Moving my roller suitcase, I went out to the lot and found the SUV the clerk had indicated. Normally, I would have checked for dents, but one of the incentives Old Tim, my former editor from when I was still writing back in Vancouver, had promised was that he would cover all business-related expenses.

I propped the cane against the side of the next car, balanced carefully, and heaved the suitcase in. I had a long drive ahead of me to this town, Wilson's Glen, if I wanted to catch the police still at the crime scene. And I was not looking forward to it. Not on top of the air travel. Vancouver to Seattle to Bozeman was tolerable, but the layovers were not.

Three and a half hours later, I was on the edge of the town. The sun had risen about an hour before, at least making the roads visible. It did not take very long to follow the trace flashes of light from police car sirens to the crime scene. I watched from a distance, studying the activity. A bus that, even from here, was visibly damaged, shattered windows, gouged steel, and all. A knot of uniformed officers, conversing among themselves. One more uniformed figure, standing and surveying the area, much as I was doing. And two men in suits, standing over a small group of teenagers.

I felt I had seen as much as I could from here. Getting back in the car, I drove up to the edge of the crime scene tape. Alighting, I trudged up the hill, careful to use the cane to prevent myself from straying steadily to the right as I typically did.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

St Lucoa
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby St Lucoa » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:54 am

George Harrison's House
Wilson's Glen.

George had just came back from his trip to the local shops to get a newspaper, he had seen the town was beginning to become uneasy, due to all the police presence. He was happy he was alone and that he did not have anything to do with the investigations. That was all he needed, young police officer asking him every question under the sun. The residents of Wilson's Glen all knew about George, they all knew that he had seen or experienced something in the woods that had changed him. Every now and then a brave teenage would walk up to him and ask him what he saw. George would ignore them. George hoped that none of the residents would say to the police that he knew something dark about the woods.

He knew that it would only be a matter of time before some-one informed the police about him. What he had experienced in the woods nearly 30 years ago had changed him, but he would not reveal his story to anyone if he could help it.
Clint Eastwood: "Dobermans, a guard tower and a wire fence."
Richard Burton: "Fences can be cut or climbed Lieutenant."

St.Lucoa is a series of small Caribbean islands and is also a British Over-seas Territory.
RP population is 70,000 and it's millitary size is just 4,000.
FACTBOOK http://www.nationstates.net/nation=st_l ... 4139Leader

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse