NATION

PASSWORD

Some D&D Thing (OOC; Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Inritus Extraho
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Inritus Extraho » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:01 pm

Olthar wrote:

You only have a Dex bonus of +2, not +3.
You also have a fortitude of +4.
You have 24 skill points.
You only get 1 feat.
You don't really need 30 days of animal feed, but you do need some food for yourself.
And that gold total adds up to 235 gp, 5 sp.

PFFFF WOW
Edited to be a dragonborn and MISSED ALL THAT.
woooooooooow, gg, tie

Fixed it, I thinks.
Last edited by The Inritus Extraho on Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you see I've made a mistake in my wording or a factual detail, telegram me and I'll fix it. I'll even give you credit for pointing it out, if you'd like.
You can call me TIE. I'm not on much... so telegram me if you need something.
FanT Nation - FT w/o space.
I'm on CA time, so... pacific. UTC -8
I'm bi, not single, and really any pronoun works.
I'll check out RP's if you TG me about them.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:18 pm

The Inritus Extraho wrote:
Olthar wrote:You only have a Dex bonus of +2, not +3.
You also have a fortitude of +4.
You have 24 skill points.
You only get 1 feat.
You don't really need 30 days of animal feed, but you do need some food for yourself.
And that gold total adds up to 235 gp, 5 sp.

PFFFF WOW
woooooooooow, gg, tie

Fixed it, I thinks.

Still need to fix the initiative.
You didn't fix the skills, your equipment, or the gold.

Also:
Your appearance needs some updating.
Why do you have darkvision and low-light vision listed twice? I'm guessing the first listing is for the draconic template, right? You lose that by becoming dragonborn.
You also lose your immunity to frightful presence.
You get draconic as an automatic language.
What is the "dragon wings" feat? Which book is it from?
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:25 pm

Dragonborns from 1st level...I had to admit I liked more D&D when the classes were down to earth, less variety but I can't see at equal evolving as a dragonborn and progressing as a simple human.
Having already blood of dragon makes you istantly cool, a human has to reach a certain power to go like that. I find the second more satisfying because sounds as a reward for an effort.
OVERLORD Daniel Mercury of Firstaria
Original Author of SC #5 and SC #30

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:34 pm

Firstaria wrote:Dragonborns from 1st level...I had to admit I liked more D&D when the classes were down to earth, less variety but I can't see at equal evolving as a dragonborn and progressing as a simple human.
Having already blood of dragon makes you istantly cool, a human has to reach a certain power to go like that. I find the second more satisfying because sounds as a reward for an effort.

That's because humans just aren't very good. Sure, if you're making a skill-based character, like a rogue, scout, or bard, then they're great, but for everything else, you're better off with virtually any other race.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:23 am

Yeah, you get the point, but before was not that many other races. Elves, dwarves, drow...you could point them out in a second.

Today we have Houri. I sincerely had to look in the files to see what it was. I admit I applaud that they asked themselves " What if race x and race y got a bastard child? ", but they had to try and create any possible combination...

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:27 am

Firstaria wrote:Yeah, you get the point, but before was not that many other races. Elves, dwarves, drow...you could point them out in a second.

Today we have Houri. I sincerely had to look in the files to see what it was. I admit I applaud that they asked themselves " What if race x and race y got a bastard child? ", but they had to try and create any possible combination...

Dude, I love the book Bastards and Bloodline. It's one of my favorites.

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:41 am

I didn't say it was a bad idea, it's just that it was confusing to think about it. I like too that D&D is still a game that has the potential for any situation possible (which usually is the thing that upset DM the most when the heroes pull one out of nowhere and his entire campaign of 3 weeks is trash).

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:04 am

Name: Daniel Mercury
Race: Human
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 180 lb
Languages Spoken: Common, Celestial

Level: 1

Ability Scores:
Strength:
13 (+1)
Dexterity: 15 (+2)
Constitution: 13 (+1)
Wisdom: 12 (+1)
Intelligence: 12 (+1)
Charisma: 16 (+3)

Appearance:
Skin: Light
Eyes: Dark Brown
Hair: Dark Brown Straight; Beardless

Biography: Daniel is a bard who likes to travel around with groups he meets to learn about stories and find inspiration. He wanted once to be an hero, but he discovered to not be fit and usually he follows others in their adventures, and tries to use intelligence to came out of dire situations. He jokingly claims to want to be the second best swordsman in the world. At those who ask why second, he said that he met a bard who is the best, and he doesn't believe that man can be defeated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Class: Bard

Hit Points: 7
Base Attack Bonus: 0 ( +1 [strength] handheld or unarmed; +2 [dexterity] missile)
Armor Class: 15 = 10 +3 [studded] +2 [dexterity]
Initiative: +2 = +2 [dexterity]
Saving Throws:
Fortitude:
+1= 0 [base] +1 [constitution]
Reflex: +4 = 2 [base] +2 [dexterity]
Will: +3 = 2 [base] +1 [wisdom]

Class Skills:

Appraise (Int), Balance (Dex), Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str), Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Decipher Script (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Disguise (Cha), Escape Artist (Dex), Gather Information (Cha), Hide (Dex), Jump (Str), Knowledge (all skills, taken individually) (Int), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Perform (Cha), Profession (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), Sleight of Hand (Dex), Speak Language (n/a), Spellcraft (Int), Swim (Str), Tumble (Dex), Use Magic Device (Cha).

Skills:

Balance (Dex): 1
Bluff (Cha): 3
Climb (Str*): 1
Diplomacy (Cha): 3
Disguise (Cha): 3
Gather Information (Cha): 2
Hide (Dex*): 2
Intimidate (Cha): 3
Listen (Wis) : 2
Move Silently (Dex*): 2
Perform_1 (Cha): 3
Perform_2 (Cha): 2
Tumble (Dex): 1
Profession (Wis): 2
Sense Motive (Wis): 2
Sleight of Hand (Dex): 2
Swim (Str**): 1
Use Magic Device (Cha): 1

Perform chosen:
1: String Instrument
2: Sing

-------------------------------------------------

Spells:

Zero-level Bard spells: 2 per day

Lullaby
Mending
Summon Instrument
Detect Magic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feats:

Dodge: During your action, you designate an opponent and receive a +1 dodge bonus to Armor Class against attacks from that opponent. You can select a new opponent on any action.
A condition that makes you lose your Dexterity bonus to Armor Class (if any) also makes you lose dodge bonuses. Also, dodge bonuses stack with each other, unlike most other types of bonuses.

Mobility: You get a +4 dodge bonus to Armor Class against attacks of opportunity caused when you move out of or within a threatened area. A condition that makes you lose your Dexterity bonus to Armor Class (if any) also makes you lose dodge bonuses.

Equipment:

Weapons / Armor / Shield (from above) 27 lb
Crossbow bolts (quiver of 10) x10 10 lb
Trail Rations x10 10 lb
Backpack 2 lb
Waterskin (with water) 2 lb
Grappling hook 4 lb
Ink vial 1 lb
Ink pen 1 lb
Mirror 1 lb
Bedroll 5 lb
Hempen Rope (50 ft.) 10 lb
Disguise kit 8 lb
Musical instrument (harp) 3 lb
Spell component pouch 2 lb

Total 81 lb

Encumbrance: 0 lbs/50 lbs (light load), 100 lbs (medium load), 150 lbs (heavy load)

Money: 44 gp 8 sp

I looked a bit more at the whole wiki and I decided what kind of bard I actually want Daniel to be, fitting more this story. I already have decent rolls for some skills, so I've decided to give him some bonus in combat so he doesn't die the moment it goes down.

This is gonna probably be my weakness, the fact that once I fix myself on a PC story and motives I may screw up his usefulness for making sense.
Last edited by Firstaria on Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aelosia
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Aelosia » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:56 am

Question, is this really closed or not? I'd like to apply, but really need to know...
My ratings in the top 100:
Aelosia is ranked 12th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates
Aelosia is ranked 12th in the world for Largest Defense Forces
Aelosia is ranked 13th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced
Aelosia is ranked 20th in the world for Most Cultured
Aelosia is ranked 24th in the world for Most Subsidized Industry
Aelosia is ranked 25th in the world for Fastest-Growing Economies
Aelosia is ranked 38th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department
Aelosia is ranked 42th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry
Aelosia is ranked 51th in the world for Largest Information Technology Sector
Aelosia is ranked 61th in the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector

Factbook so far.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:19 am

Firstaria wrote:

You only get 32 skill points, not 36.

I love that reference to Tandem the Spoony. :lol:

Aelosia wrote:Question, is this really closed or not? I'd like to apply, but really need to know...

Yes it is. However, ever since the beginning, we've had a big problem of people dropping out, so don't worry. It may just be open again in a couple days, especially since the guy who was going to be our new thief character hasn't said anything since yesterday. So, if you want to play a rogue (or some equivalent), then you might get just get that chance. I think that if he doesn't come back by tomorrow, I'll consider him gone.

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:26 am

Firstaria wrote:

Ability Scores:
Strength:
13 (+1)

Appearance:

Biography: Daniel is a bard who likes to travel around with groups he meets to learn about stories and find inspiration. He wanted once to be an hero, but he discovered to not be fit and usually he follows others in their adventures, and tries to use intelligence to came out of dire situations. He jokingly claims to want to be the second best swordsman in the world. At those who ask why second, he said that he met a bard who is the best, and he doesn't believe that man can be defeated.

Base Attack Bonus: 0 ( +1 [strength] handheld or unarmed; +2 [dexterity] missile)
Armor Class: 15 = 10 +3 [studded] +2 [dexterity]
Saving Throws:
Fortitude:

Class Skills:

Appraise (Int), Balance (Dex), Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str), Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Decipher Script (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Disguise (Cha), Escape Artist (Dex), Gather Information (Cha), Hide (Dex), Jump (Str), Knowledge (all skills, taken individually) (Int), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Perform (Cha), Profession (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), Sleight of Hand (Dex), Speak Language (n/a), Spellcraft (Int), Swim (Str), Tumble (Dex), Use Magic Device (Cha).

Skills:

Hide (Dex*): 1
Listen (Wis): 1
Profession (Wis): 1

Perform chosen:

Spells:

Lullaby
Mending
Summon Instrument
Detect Magic

Feats:

Dodge: During your action, you designate an opponent and receive a +1 dodge bonus to Armor Class against attacks from that opponent. You can select a new opponent on any action.
A condition that makes you lose your Dexterity bonus to Armor Class (if any) also makes you lose dodge bonuses. Also, dodge bonuses stack with each other, unlike most other types of bonuses.

Mobility: You get a +4 dodge bonus to Armor Class against attacks of opportunity caused when you move out of or within a threatened area. A condition that makes you lose your Dexterity bonus to Armor Class (if any) also makes you lose dodge bonuses.

Equipment:

Trail Rations x10 10 lb
Backpack 2 lb
Grappling hook 4 lb
Ink vial 1 lb
Ink pen 1 lb
Mirror 1 lb
Bedroll 5 lb
Disguise kit 8 lb

Total 81 lb

Encumbrance: 0 lbs/50 lbs (light load), 100 lbs (medium load), 150 lbs (heavy load)

Money: 44 gp 8 sp

I looked a bit more at the whole wiki and I decided what kind of bard I actually want Daniel to be, fitting more this story. I already have decent rolls for some skills, so I've decided to give him some bonus in combat so he doesn't die the moment it goes down.

This is gonna probably be my weakness, the fact that once I fix myself on a PC story and motives I may screw up his usefulness for making sense.

Done, and also yes, he's why when I decided to not do melee no more, I choose the bard. I wanted a versatile PC, but not weak...then he showed me that bards are not weak at all. Sure, jack of all trades and king of none, but as long as you are not the only hope of the entire party you can be useful.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:37 am

Firstaria wrote:
Firstaria wrote:

Done, and also yes, he's why when I decided to not do melee no more, I choose the bard. I wanted a versatile PC, but not weak...then he showed me that bards are not weak at all. Sure, jack of all trades and king of none, but as long as you are not the only hope of the entire party you can be useful.

Oh, yeah. Bards are the most underrated class of all time. Sure, they're not good at hitting things or soaking damage like a fighter. Sure, they're not DPS like a rogue. Sure, they completely lack all offensive magic. However, you'd be hard pressed to find a better support character. Between their music and their spells, they've got some nice buffs there, and with those 6 + Int skill points, they can be quite good skill-based characters, too, especially seeing as how they can use those points to invest in skills that no one else would. Plus, they're the only arcane spellcasters to get healing magic. That's pretty awesome.

Aelosia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aelosia » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:49 am

Olthar wrote:Yes it is. However, ever since the beginning, we've had a big problem of people dropping out, so don't worry. It may just be open again in a couple days, especially since the guy who was going to be our new thief character hasn't said anything since yesterday. So, if you want to play a rogue (or some equivalent), then you might get just get that chance. I think that if he doesn't come back by tomorrow, I'll consider him gone.

Thanks, it is just that I got a TG inviting me. I'm interested in making a rogue character, I'll submit a tentative app this afternoon in case you lose that player.

Factbook so far.

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:56 am

Oh, I've also slapped myself and changed "lullaby" with "read magic".

I must have been sleeping myself, i confused that with the actual sleep spell. lullaby is a bit counter-productive since it would be useful only if I cast sleep after it.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:36 am

Aelosia wrote:
Olthar wrote:Yes it is. However, ever since the beginning, we've had a big problem of people dropping out, so don't worry. It may just be open again in a couple days, especially since the guy who was going to be our new thief character hasn't said anything since yesterday. So, if you want to play a rogue (or some equivalent), then you might get just get that chance. I think that if he doesn't come back by tomorrow, I'll consider him gone.

Thanks, it is just that I got a TG inviting me. I'm interested in making a rogue character, I'll submit a tentative app this afternoon in case you lose that player.

You did? From whom?

I guess my suggestion to invite people wasn't ignored. :P

Firstaria wrote:Oh, I've also slapped myself and changed "lullaby" with "read magic".

I must have been sleeping myself, i confused that with the actual sleep spell. lullaby is a bit counter-productive since it would be useful only if I cast sleep after it.

I don't actually know what lullaby does. I've never played a bard, so I've never bothered to read through the spell list.

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:37 am

Basically gives you penalty to spot and check and low resistance to sleep spell.

By the way, someone please roll your rogue. We are eager to start here :lol: .

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:40 am

Firstaria wrote:Basically gives you penalty to spot and check and low resistance to sleep spell.

We'll have one by this afternoon. Either the other guy will show up by then, or Aelosia will take the spot.

Aelosia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aelosia » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:47 am

Firstaria wrote:Basically gives you penalty to spot and check and low resistance to sleep spell.

I'm doin' it.

Factbook so far.

The Inritus Extraho
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Inritus Extraho » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:39 am

Olthar wrote:
The Inritus Extraho wrote:PFFFF WOW
woooooooooow, gg, tie

Fixed it, I thinks.

Still need to fix the initiative.
You didn't fix the skills, your equipment, or the gold.

Also:
Your appearance needs some updating.
Why do you have darkvision and low-light vision listed twice? I'm guessing the first listing is for the draconic template, right? You lose that by becoming dragonborn.
You also lose your immunity to frightful presence.
You get draconic as an automatic language.
What is the "dragon wings" feat? Which book is it from?

I only get 16 skills; (2(knight)+2(int))*4 = 4*4 = 16
Sorry, forgot initiative.
Food. Right. Need that.
Guess I missed it - and I retain it because of the template. Soooo I just need to remove the duplicity.
That's from the template.
I figured I already had it so I didn't check.
It's from Races of the Dragon - it gives me a glide speed and wings; further feats let me fly, or use my wings with a med/heavy load.

Edits are complete once more.
If you see I've made a mistake in my wording or a factual detail, telegram me and I'll fix it. I'll even give you credit for pointing it out, if you'd like.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:46 am

The Inritus Extraho wrote:I only get 16 skills; (2(knight)+2(int))*4 = 4*4 = 16

For some reason I was thinking that it was 4 + Int. It was late. :P

The Inritus Extraho wrote:Guess I missed it - and I retain it because of the template. Soooo I just need to remove the duplicity.

The only things you keep from the draconic template are the attributes and the level adjustment. Everything else is lost.

The Inritus Extraho
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Inritus Extraho » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:20 am

Olthar wrote:
The Inritus Extraho wrote:I only get 16 skills; (2(knight)+2(int))*4 = 4*4 = 16

For some reason I was thinking that it was 4 + Int. It was late. :P

The Inritus Extraho wrote:Guess I missed it - and I retain it because of the template. Soooo I just need to remove the duplicity.

The only things you keep from the draconic template are the attributes and the level adjustment. Everything else is lost.

Except the gives me darkvision and low-light - I'm essentially retaining it, just with a shorter range.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:31 am

The Inritus Extraho wrote:
Olthar wrote:For some reason I was thinking that it was 4 + Int. It was late. :P

Except the gives me darkvision and low-light - I'm essentially retaining it, just with a shorter range.

Honestly, I'm surprised you went with that aspect. It's very much the worst of the three. I'd have gone with the breath weapon. It may not do a whole lot of damage, but you can use it every 1d4 rounds, and it can be of any element. It's honestly one of the best breath weapons in the entire game.

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:53 am

I have to change again, Leather instead of Studded Leather. I lose only an AC, but seems to not only permit Tumble (you never know) but also to give me 0 AC penalty total.
I was undecided, but when I read Tumble cannot be used with penalty, I said " Fk it its just 1 AC, mines are already horrible and my Hit Points sucks, I should invest in agility not resistance. "

Ability Scores:
Strength:
13 (+1)

Appearance:

Armor Class: 14 = 10 +2 [leather] +2 [dexterity]
Saving Throws:
Fortitude:

Class Skills:

Skills:

Hide (Dex*): 1
Listen (Wis): 1
Profession (Wis): 1

Perform chosen:

Spells:

Read Magic
Mending
Summon Instrument
Detect Magic

Feats:

Equipment:

Light Crossbow [Damage 1d8,Crit 19–20/x2, 80 ft. 4 lb. Piercing]
Rapier [Damage 1d6, Crit 18–20/x2, - 2 lb. Piercing]
Punching Dagger [Damage 1d4, Crit x3, - 1 lb. Piercing]

Leather Armor [AC +2, Max Dex 6, AC penalty 0, Arcane fail chance 15%]

Trail Rations x10 10 lb
Backpack 2 lb
Grappling hook 4 lb
Ink vial 1 lb
Ink pen 1 lb
Mirror 1 lb
Bedroll 5 lb
Disguise kit 8 lb

Total 81 lb

Money: 59 gp 8 sp
Last edited by Firstaria on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aelosia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aelosia » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:22 am

Application:
Name:Daedhinen nos Fhinnarathil nos Daethalion
Race: Grey Elf
Alignment: Neutral
Height: 5'8
Weight: 120 lbs
Languages Spoken: Common, Elven.

Ability Scores:
Strength:
Dexterity: 20
Constitution: 8
Wisdom: 10
Intelligence: 18
Charisma: 10

Racial Abilities:
Grey Elf
+2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, –2 Strength, –2 Constitution.
Humanoid (Elf)
Medium: As Medium creatures, gray elves have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
Gray elf base land speed is 30 feet.
Immunity to magic sleep effects, and a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects.
Low-Light Vision: A gray elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
Weapon Proficiency: Gray elves receive the Martial Weapon Proficiency feats for the longsword, rapier, longbow (including composite longbow), and shortbow (including composite shortbow) as bonus feats.
+2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks. A gray elf who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for it.
Automatic Languages: Common and Elven. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, and Sylvan.
Favored Class: Wizard.
Level Adjustment: +0

Automatic Languages: Common, elven
Bonus Languages: Draconic, goblin, sylvan, orc
Favored Class: Wizard
Level Adjustment: +0

Appearance:
Daedhinen
Biography:

(Leaving it blank until a setting/story has been established as I was told)

Class: Rogue

Hit Points: 5
Base Attack Bonus: +0
Armor Class: 17
Initiative: +5
Saving Throws:
Fortitude:
Reflex: +7
Will: +0

Class Features:
Sneak attack +1d6:

Trapfinding:

Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Rogues are proficient with all simple weapons, plus the hand crossbow, rapier, sap, shortbow, and short sword. Rogues are proficient with light armor, but not with shields. As a Grey elf, she has the following Weapon Proficiency feats: Longsword, rapier, longbow (including composite longbow), and shortbow (including composite shortbow)

Class Skills:
(8 + Int modifier per level, ×4 at 1st level)
Appraise (Int), Balance (Dex), Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str), Craft (Int), Decipher Script (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Disable Device (Int), Disguise (Cha), Escape Artist (Dex), Forgery (Int), Gather Information (Cha), Hide (Dex), Intimidate (Cha), Jump (Str), Knowledge (local) (Int), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Open Lock (Dex), Perform (Cha), Profession (Wis), Search (Int), Sense Motive (Wis), Sleight of Hand (Dex), Spot (Wis), Swim (Str), Tumble (Dex), Use Magic Device (Cha), Use Rope (Dex).

Skills: (48)
Balance (Dex) 3 (8)
Bluff (Cha) 2 (2)
Climb (Str) 3 (3)
Craft Poison (Int) 2 (6)
Disable Device (Int) 4 (8)
Hide (Dex) 4 (9)
Jump (Str) 3 (3)
Move Silently (Dex) 4 (9)
Open Lock (Dex) 4 (9)
Search (Int) 4 (10)
Listen (Wis) 2 (4)
Sleight of hand (Dex) 2 (7)
Spot (Wis) 2 (4)
Swim (Str) 3 (3)
Tumble (Dex) 4 (9)
Use rope (Dex) 2 (7)

Spells: (Only fill out if applicable.)

Feats:
Point Blank Shot

Equipment:
(5d4x20) 14x20= 280 GP
Equipped:

Explorer's Outfit:
8 lbs
10 gp

Leather Armor
Armor Bonus: +2
Max Dex Bonus: +6
Armor Check Penalty: 0
15 lbs
10 gp

Dagger:
Damage: 1d4
Critical: 19-20/x2
Range Increment: 10 feet
Type: Piercing or Slashing
1 lb.
2 gp

Dart (x10)
Damage: 1d4
Critical: x2
Range Increment 20 ft.
Type: Piercing
5gp
5 lb

Rapier:
Damage: 1d6
Critical: 18-20/X2
2 lb.
20 gp

Longbow:
Damage: 1d8
Critical: x3
Range Increment: 100 ft
3 lb
75 gp

Arrows (20)
3lbs
1gp

Caltrops: 2 lbs 1 gp

Faelwen (Light Horse): (75gp, 150lb carrying capacity)

Riding saddle: 25lbs 10gp

Saddlebags: 8 lbs 4 gp

Backpack: 2lbs 3gp

Artisan's Tools: 5lbs 5gp

Thieves Tools: 30 lbs 5gp

Bedroll:5 lbs 1sp

Candle (x10): 1 cp

Sack (x4): 0.5 lbs 1 sp

Soap: 1 lb 5 sp

Trail Rations (x35): 5lbs 25 sp

Waterskin: 4 lbs 1 gp

Hemp Rope 100ft: 20 lbs 2gp

Grappling Hook: 4lbs 1 gp

Fish hook: 1sp

Flint and Steel: 1gp

Common Lamp: 1lb 1sp

Oil: 1lb 1sp

Vials (x3): 0.3 lbs 3sp

Spare arrows (60): 9lbs 3gp

Encumbrance: 31 lbs/33 lbs (light load), 66 lbs (medium load), 100 lbs (heavy load)

Money: 23 gp 7 sp
Last edited by Aelosia on Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Factbook so far.

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:27 am

Exactly what the doctor ordered, a rogue heavily on his Dex.

I wish for a little more magic, but our party should go really well with this setting.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse