NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:01 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Dabfia wrote:*Dabfia is walking around the labyrinth pistol and knife in hand*

*head hacks intercom again*
"I would like to tell you that I teleported your weapons to the insides of the zombies. I'm not telling you which ones have them."
*didn't teleport weapons*

I have to kill robots, zombies, and people from different dimensions, i don't need those weapons its called the good old fashion knife and pistol *Epic serious face*
Last edited by Dabfia on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:07 pm

Dabfia wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:*head hacks intercom again*
"I would like to tell you that I teleported your weapons to the insides of the zombies. I'm not telling you which ones have them."

I have to kill robots, zombies, and people from different dimensions, i don't need those weapons its called the good old fashion knife and pistol *Epic serious face*

*teleports Wunderwaffes to the people from other dimensions*
"Kill a zombie and I'll give you cake."

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:07 pm

Dabfia wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:*head hacks intercom again*

"Ok, it looks like all the others were killed by the combat robots, so have fun going down in the history books of another dimension. Ok so the High Generals office is a few doors down the hall.

Be careful, there will be at least 50 guards in there and the room is large enough to fly a combat gunship in. See, think it through. Me telling you that there might be a combat gunship in the next room means there will more than likely be a combat gunship in the next room and i'm currently going off on a rant right now."

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:08 pm

Dabfia wrote:I have to kill robots, zombies, and people from different dimensions, i don't need those weapons its called the good old fashion knife and pistol *Epic serious face*

*teleports Wunderwaffes to the people from other dimensions*
"Kill a zombie and I'll give you cake."

Son of a bitch
*Pulls out lightning* katana from its holster*
no one knew i had this

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:09 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:I have to kill robots, zombies, and people from different dimensions, i don't need those weapons its called the good old fashion knife and pistol *Epic serious face*

"Ok, it looks like all the others were killed by the combat robots, so have fun going down in the history books of another dimension. Ok so the High Generals office is a few doors down the hall.

Be careful, there will be at least 50 guards in there and the room is large enough to fly a combat gunship in. See, think it through. Me telling you that there might be a combat gunship in the next room means there will more than likely be a combat gunship in the next room and i'm currently going off on a rant right now."

Ok then well, *Shoots robot without silencer on and they all hear the shot*
Shit

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:11 pm

what is going on here?
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:12 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:what is going on here?

*Over walkie talkie*
i just went down in alternate dimension nation's history books that's what *epic face*

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:23 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:what is going on here?

*Over walkie talkie*
i just went down in alternate dimension nation's history books that's what *epic face*

XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:25 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Dabfia wrote:
*Over walkie talkie*

Don't ask Bran put me in this situation anyway

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Monfrox slowly walked away and back to the halls. "Aww....such a shame. I'm sure he would've been a great cure." The voice sneered. "SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!" She screamed again before looking around to see if anyone heard her. "That does it. You wanna play hard ball? I can fucking play hard ball!" "What are you going to do about it?" Monfrox stormed into her room and rummaged through her pack, pulling out a full bottle of Cossack's vodka. "Take this, you bitch." "No.....no don't you da-!" Too late. Monfrox locked her lips around the bottle and chugged the alcohol until there wasn't a drop left. She dropped the empty bottle and felt extremely dizzy, but she also felt a certain clarity come over her.

It wasn't enough, though, as she was one to hold her liquor well. She downed a whole other bottle and stumbled out into the hallway and tried to walk in a straight line, which was impossible given her current condition. But it was a trade-off, as now she would be good for at least another couple weeks or until something else happened that completely pissed her off. Her cheeks were bright red and she felt the need to just laugh at something, but she was happy, truly. This was only temporary, so she could deal with the hangover in the morning if it meant a couple more weeks of mental peace and quiet, and innocence.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:54 pm

*After killing several hundred robots and zombies Dabfia finally made it to the end and shot the robot general*
Finally this is over i'm almost out of ammo

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:00 pm

Monfrox wrote:Monfrox slowly walked away and back to the halls. "Aww....such a shame. I'm sure he would've been a great cure." The voice sneered. "SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!" She screamed again before looking around to see if anyone heard her. "That does it. You wanna play hard ball? I can fucking play hard ball!" "What are you going to do about it?" Monfrox stormed into her room and rummaged through her pack, pulling out a full bottle of Cossack's vodka. "Take this, you bitch." "No.....no don't you da-!" Too late. Monfrox locked her lips around the bottle and chugged the alcohol until there wasn't a drop left. She dropped the empty bottle and felt extremely dizzy, but she also felt a certain clarity come over her.

It wasn't enough, though, as she was one to hold her liquor well. She downed a whole other bottle and stumbled out into the hallway and tried to walk in a straight line, which was impossible given her current condition. But it was a trade-off, as now she would be good for at least another couple weeks or until something else happened that completely pissed her off. Her cheeks were bright red and she felt the need to just laugh at something, but she was happy, truly. This was only temporary, so she could deal with the hangover in the morning if it meant a couple more weeks of mental peace and quiet, and innocence.

Hey Monfrox!
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:03 pm

Dabfia wrote:*After killing several hundred robots and zombies Dabfia finally made it to the end and shot the robot general*

*Audio recording of Bran*

"Good job Comrade! You have succesfully proceeded to dismantle and destroy the Branriech government. There's still alot to be done in the name of freedom though. Keep fighting!"

*Real Bran*

"That recording is so cheesey, here lemme getcha out of there."

*Door opens in front of Dab with stairs leading back to Fallout shelter*

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:05 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:*After killing several hundred robots and zombies Dabfia finally made it to the end and shot the robot general*

"Good job Comrade! You have succesfully proceeded to dismantle and destroy the Branriech government. There's still alot to be done in the name of freedom though. Keep fighting!"

*Real Bran*

*Walks up, When Bran see's him he's covered in his blood from all the wounds*
That was fun
Last edited by Dabfia on Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:09 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Monfrox slowly walked away and back to the halls. "Aww....such a shame. I'm sure he would've been a great cure." The voice sneered. "SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!" She screamed again before looking around to see if anyone heard her. "That does it. You wanna play hard ball? I can fucking play hard ball!" "What are you going to do about it?" Monfrox stormed into her room and rummaged through her pack, pulling out a full bottle of Cossack's vodka. "Take this, you bitch." "No.....no don't you da-!" Too late. Monfrox locked her lips around the bottle and chugged the alcohol until there wasn't a drop left. She dropped the empty bottle and felt extremely dizzy, but she also felt a certain clarity come over her.

Hey Monfrox!

"Oh..*hic* hi..Tsuyoi." Monfrox replied. She leaned against the wall.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:10 pm

Dabfia wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

*Real Bran*

That was fun

"Looked fun. Wanna go pull pranks on others?"

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:11 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:
That was fun

Yeah i have an idea lets prank them into thinking i'm dead you know because all of this blood over me

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:16 pm

Dabfia wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

Yeah i have an idea lets prank them into thinking i'm dead you know because all of this blood over me

"Alright, you lay down on the floor and i'll yell on the intercom for someone to help because I think you are dead. when they come down, you'll pop up and scream at them.

Here take this. It makes it seem that you actually are dead, our spec-ops troopers use it all the time. It makes it so your chest doesn't move when you breath and other assorted details."

*tosses Dab the bottle*

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:17 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:

"Alright, you lay down on the floor and i'll yell on the intercom for someone to help because I think you are dead. when they come down, you'll pop up and scream at them.

Here take this. It makes it seem that you actually are dead, our spec-ops troopers use it all the time. It makes it so your chest doesn't move when you breath and other assorted details."

*tosses Dab the bottle*

*Grabs bottle uses it and lays down*

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:18 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:Hey Monfrox!

"Oh..*hic* hi..Tsuyoi." Monfrox replied. She leaned against the wall.

you okay? you seem a little drunk
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:19 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Oh..*hic* hi..Tsuyoi." Monfrox replied. She leaned against the wall.

you okay? you seem a little drunk

"Honey...*hic*...I am drunk....*hic*..." She said, laughing a bit.
Last edited by Monfrox on Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:20 pm

*P.A*

"Hey! Someone get the fuck down here! Dab was knocked out in the training scenario! I had to go in and get him and now he won't wake up!
There's blood everywhere, hurry!!"

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:23 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:you okay? you seem a little drunk

"Honey...*hic*...I am drunk....*hic*..." She said, laughing a bit.

Um......Okay?......Maybe you should stop drinking........that and drink this!"gives monfrox a bottle of vodka which is actually mouse posion,but it's disguised as vodka"
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:26 pm

The BranRiech wrote:*P.A*

"Hey! Someone get the fuck down here! Dab was knocked out in the training scenario! I had to go in and get him and now he won't wake up!

*The original NVE shows up with a fire axe a shovel*
"Dibs on his organs!"

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:32 pm

The BranRiech wrote:*P.A*

*The original NVE shows up with a fire axe a shovel*
"Dibs on his organs!"

"No! Fuck off, only people who can, ya know, Actually Help; instead of calling dibs on his organs!"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse