NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Stattr
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:30 pm

Shadyrya wrote:
Stattr wrote:Star opened one eye and looked at him and continued humming. "I don't remember...What was it i told you to do?" She looked at him curiously then closed her eye and continued humming softly.

"You don't?" he asked, amused.

"Well, it involved physical contact. Something about a...a kiss? No, no. Not that. Or was it?" Grinning, he stroked her hair back.

Star opened both eyes at detecting his amusement in his voice and turned her head so she was looking at him. "I don't know...Maybe a kiss, maybe a hug, maybe a touch on the arm..." She raised a brow and sighed as she felt his hand go through her hair.
"The world is full of stupid people, get used to it."
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Hlad:And after that?
Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:
The balkens wrote:Why hello fellow privileged manape.

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

I am a 100% authentic D&D nerd. I love me some Barbs <3

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:32 pm

Dr. VanDelay entered NVE's apartment when nobody was looking. He entered a phone booth looking device and pressed a button. With that, he turned from human back into a raptor. NVE was glad to be back in his old dinosaur body. He hid his "Dr. VanDelay" clothes in his closet, and put on his usual suit. "Never doing that again, I'll stick to the already proven method of disguise, fake mustashes. Scarface, are there any messages for me?" NVE asked.Scarface just grunted and handed him a note...
Tsuyoi came by saying that Monfrox needed help. I told her to call your alter-ego. I will now eat this note.

...With that, Scarface ate the note. "Good job! Leaving no evidence! I am proud of you." NVE said patting Scarface on the back.

Shadyrya
Senator

Founded: Jul 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:36 pm

Stattr wrote:
Shadyrya wrote:"You don't?" he asked, amused.

"Well, it involved physical contact. Something about a...a kiss? No, no. Not that. Or was it?" Grinning, he stroked her hair back.

Star opened both eyes at detecting his amusement in his voice and turned her head so she was looking at him. "I don't know...Maybe a kiss, maybe a hug, maybe a touch on the arm..." She raised a brow and sighed as she felt his hand go through her hair.

"Had to just be a touch," he said. So he did so-a pat on the arm-and gracefully stood.

"Would you like a drink?"
Shad :)

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:39 pm

Shadyrya wrote:
Stattr wrote:Star opened both eyes at detecting his amusement in his voice and turned her head so she was looking at him. "I don't know...Maybe a kiss, maybe a hug, maybe a touch on the arm..." She raised a brow and sighed as she felt his hand go through her hair.

"Had to just be a touch," he said. So he did so-a pat on the arm-and gracefully stood.

She moved off him and studied him as he stood and curled on the floor again. "Rum."
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:42 pm

Stattr wrote:
Shadyrya wrote:"Had to just be a touch," he said. So he did so-a pat on the arm-and gracefully stood.

She moved off him and studied him as he stood and curled on the floor again. "Rum."

"Bit strong," he said as the drink was brought out.

"Why curled up? Tired?" A bottle of bourbon was picked up, a heavy swig taken.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:44 pm

"grabs my knife and walks outside and craves"im gonna own,you fat idiot! next to bran's bomb shelter door and runs"
oh,this is gonna be so funny.
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:44 pm

Shadyrya wrote:
Stattr wrote:She moved off him and studied him as he stood and curled on the floor again. "Rum."

"Bit strong," he said as the drink was brought out.

"I can handle it." She curled closer to herself and looked at him. "No, I just want to be next to you and lying on your lap again...makes me feel safe."

Drown wrote:

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:45 pm

Stattr wrote:
Shadyrya wrote:"Bit strong," he said as the drink was brought out.

"I can handle it." She curled closer to herself and looked at him. "No, I just want to be next to you and lying on your lap again...makes me feel safe."

With a small smile, he blushed.

"The spot is open," he said, patting the cushion next to him on the velvet couch. Another swig went down his throat.

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:48 pm

Shadyrya wrote:
Stattr wrote:"I can handle it." She curled closer to herself and looked at him. "No, I just want to be next to you and lying on your lap again...makes me feel safe."

With a small smile, he blushed.

"The spot is open," he said, patting the cushion next to him on the velvet couch. Another swig went down his throat.

She got up got onto the couch and laid back down on his lap again and curled next to him and wrapped her arms around his waist.

Drown wrote:

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:51 pm

*Dabfia is getting shot at*
DAMN THEM *shoots helicopter thats shooting*
Damn i missed again
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:52 pm

Stattr wrote:
Shadyrya wrote:With a small smile, he blushed.

She got up got onto the couch and laid back down on his lap again and curled next to him and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Better?" he asked. He wondered if he would still have nightmares if he fell asleep right now. If they'd still turn his next day rancid because they caused him to remember all the jeers... he shook it from his head. No point in dwelling in unpleasant things when there was a pleasant thing right there.

"I certainly feel better," he admitted.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:54 pm

Dabfia wrote:*Dabfia is getting shot at*
Damn i missed again

"goes up on the roof and uses my move, obivilon kick on the helicopter,crushing it"
YAY!
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:56 pm

Shadyrya wrote:
Stattr wrote:She got up got onto the couch and laid back down on his lap again and curled next to him and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Better?" he asked. He wondered if he would still have nightmares if he fell asleep right now. If they'd still turn his next day rancid because they caused him to remember all the jeers... he shook it from his head. No point in dwelling in unpleasant things when there was a pleasant thing right there.

"I certainly feel better," he admitted.

"Yes, a lot better..." She said and she closed her eyes and slowly let her mind drift into the far beyond. Not sleeping but just letting her mind go.

Drown wrote:

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:02 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Dabfia wrote:*Dabfia is getting shot at*
Damn i missed again

"goes up on the roof and uses my move, obivilon kick on the helicopter,crushing it"
YAY!

thanks

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:04 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"goes up on the roof and uses my move, obivilon kick on the helicopter,crushing it"
YAY!

thanks

"jumps threw the window and lands on my feet and doesn't have a single scar"
so,did you know,i moved in with monfrox now? :D
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:06 pm

[This post has been unwritten from time and no longer exists.]
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:07 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"goes up on the roof and uses my move, obivilon kick on the helicopter,crushing it"
YAY!

*goes to roof*
"Hey Tsuyoi. Does Monfrox still need my help? I was gone...doing...something. Oh, did you guys see my friend Dr. VanDelay?" NVE asked, already knowing the answer to the second question.

"is in dabfia's room not on the roof anymore"
i think i here something on the roof.......
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:09 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Dabfia wrote:thanks

*Walks in as helicopter wreckage lands on Nyan cat*

"You Bastards!"

*Hears news*

"Wait, you actually solved your own problems with her! I bet your ass it was me punching her in the face that made her so mad at me, she didn't have enough room to be mad at you. I'm a genius!"
Last edited by The BranRiech on Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:10 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"jumps threw the window and lands on my feet and doesn't have a single scar"

"You Bastards!"

*Hears news*

"Wait, you actually solved your own problems with her! I bet your ass it was me punching her in the face that made her so mad at me, she didin't have enough room to be mad at you. I'm a genius!"

no,you idiot,we calmed down over a talk."oblivion kicks bran into a wall"THAT'S FOR PUNCH MONFROX!
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:11 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Dabfia wrote:thanks

yes

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:12 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"jumps threw the window and lands on my feet and doesn't have a single scar"

"You Bastards!"

*Hears news*

"Wait, you actually solved your own problems with her! I bet your ass it was me punching her in the face that made her so mad at me, she didin't have enough room to be mad at you. I'm a genius!"

Monfrox sat on the bathroom until she got up the courage to head outside. She placed her artifacts under her bed beforehand. When she stepped out, her ears caught wind of what Bran said and she instantly was thrown into a bad mood. "That mother-" She punched a hole in the wall and then brought her fist out. She walked down the halls until she found Bran. "Ohhhh, I'm gonna beat the livin' hell out of him." She growled.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:12 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

"You Bastards!"

*Hears news*

no,you idiot,we calmed down over a talk."oblivion kicks bran into a wall"THAT'S FOR PUNCH MONFROX!

*goes to Dabfia's room*
"Hey Tsuyoi. Does Monfrox still need my help? I was gone...doing...something. Oh, did you guys see my friend Dr. VanDelay?" NVE asked, already knowing the answer to the second question.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:13 pm

Dabfia wrote:

yes

oh,good.That means you you have this room all to your self.
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:13 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:no,you idiot,we calmed down over a talk."oblivion kicks bran into a wall"THAT'S FOR PUNCH MONFROX!

*goes to Dabfia's room*

NO!
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:14 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

"You Bastards!"

*Hears news*

". . ."

*Calls Swith*

"Hey Swith, I think my leg's broke. Something slammed me into a wall and I think Tsuyoi did it. Could I get some help here?"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse