NATION

PASSWORD

WWII Role-play (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Krumbia
Minister

Founded: Jan 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

WWII Role-play (IC)

Postby Krumbia » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:00 am

OoC
Old OoC

The year is 1938. Adolf Hitler has just returned from a visit to Austria, to meet Chancellor Kurt von Schuschnigg, and force him to let more nazi involvement in the Austrian government. The OKW has recently been founded, giving Hitler more direct power to the military. The British Naval Base at Singapore is about to begin operations, and the world is currently largely unaware of the great nazi threat building in Germany. But other countries, from Japan to Argentina, seem to be siding with the Germans and creating vast war machines of their own. However, what happens next is yours to decide.
In Canada, PM Mackenzie King has anounced the foundation of the Chiefs of Staff Committee. The following are members, General Harry Crerar representing the Canadian Army and as Chairman, Air Chief Marshal Frank Robert Miller representing the Royal Canadian Air Force and Rear Admiral Leonard Murray representing the Royal Canadian Navy. In the first meeting of the CoSC, they have refounded the Royal Canadian Naval Air Service (RCNAS) and have trained members of the RCN to fly, as well as transferring several from the RCAF. The HCMS Ottawa has also been permanently posted as a protection detail for Iceland, with Denmark's consent.
Last edited by Krumbia on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Royal Britannia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Royal Britannia » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:27 am

Overview of events

- Adolf Hitler, Chancellor of the Third Reich, today called for a referendum in Austria on the countries unification with Nazi Germany. The call was made immediately following the Furher's visit to Vienna to meet with Austrian chancellor Kurt von Schuschnigg. It is expected that the talks resulted in some kind of verbal agreement for a popular referendum in Austria, however this is the first time either country has publicly called for unification.

- The Conscription programme is dubbed a success by Minister for War, Wilhelm Keitel. It is estimated that the Reich's military capabilities have reached the 15 million mark, a sign, says the government, that Germany is creating jobs and ready to fight for it's beliefs.

- Joseph Goebbels, Minister for Propaganda, has today assured German civilians that Europe is a safer place following the Italian ratification of the Anti-Comintern Pact. The pact, which ensures no signatory allies with a communist nation, has attracted widespread support from Japanese and German citizens.
King William III
Prime Minister- The Right Honourable Terry Smith
Foreign Minister- The Right Honourable Lisa Tebbit
Chancellor of the Exchequer: The Right Honourable Sir Arthur Dyche

Embassy Programme

RP Population: 54.3 million
Standing army: 1.2 million

Champions of Friendly Cup 3
Halifax Cup (Rugby Union)

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:08 pm

Beograd, The Kingdom of Yugoslavia

The streets were quiet in Beograd, the capital of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia. One of the newer nations of the world, it was to be soon celebrating it's 20-year anniversary as a nation. Four years ago, King Alexander I had been assassinated, leaving the nation with a, currently, 15-year old King and a regency council led by Paul Karađorđević, the King's cousin.

Walking these streets was, in fact, Paul Karađorđević, surrounded by bodyguards of the ever-growing Yugoslav Army. Currently still a ragtag bunch of peasant militia hardened and trained by the rough terrain and hunting grounds of Yugoslavia, led by a bunch of Great War veterans, it tried it's best to modernise. As with it's ragtag demographic, it's equipment was the same, being scraped together from whomever had something for sale... Still, for a nation that was only 20-years old, Yugoslavia didn't do too bad in the military department, making up for lacking training and ragtag modernization with never-ending enthusiasm, sheer numbers and the fact that it could always be worse.

Still, the Military was of no concern for Paul Karađorđević, as he was travelling towards a waiting crowd. A waiting crowd, waiting for his statement.

''By the grace of the Royal House of Karađorđević, monarchs of this great Kingdom of Yugoslavia, I Paul Karađorđević, head of the regency council, declare that in the best interests of this nation, our King Peter II has decided to declare the upcoming elections null and void. A government of unity shall be formed with me at it's head. We shall return this nation back to it's sanity and show the world that we Yugoslavs are not to be trifled with!

Any and all insubordinate parts of the population that think that they may destabilize the unity of the Yugoslav nation will be met with the hand and the fist. The open hand, allowing those with remorse to return to a productive life aimed at progressing us all and the fist, which will be used to destroy the enemies that only seek violence and aggression.

In order to ensure the success of the Yugoslav nation, a total focus on modernization of the nation is needed, for modernization will lead to total unification of the mind and body of everyone. We shall progress and we shall flourish!

For the King, for Yugoslavia!''

-Whatever democracy that there was, is now removed from Yugoslavia. Paul Karađorđević takes absolute power leading a 'government of unity' aimed at stomping out any rebellious parts of the Yugoslav nation, following examples from nations such as Germany and Italy. King Peter II, still a minor, stays in power albeit only in name.
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
The Grittonian Embassy program!
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!
Hot, Dutch, gay and single!

Grittonia's Law wrote:Everyone is gay, they just don't know it.
One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

Royal Britannia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Royal Britannia » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:27 pm

Communiqué to Yugoslavia

To: Paul Karađorđević, regent of Yugoslavia
From: Joachim von Ribbentrop, Foregin Minister of the Third Reich

Encryption: High

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir,

It has come to the Furher's attention that you, in your wisdom, have assumed control of Yugoslavia as head of a unity government. This indeed seems a wise move for your countries people, as it allows for stability to replace partition and political squabbling. I present to you a chance to further protect the interests of your noble people, by signing the Anti-Comintern Pact. This will allow Yugoslavia to be protected from the Communist Hordes of the East, ensuring long lasting prosperity for Europe.

I await your reply.

Sincerely,

Joachim von Ribbentrop
Foreign Minister of the Third Reich
King William III

Embassy Programme

Benutanairan
Senator

Founded: Jul 02, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Benutanairan » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:28 pm

Le Nationale

1) Maginot Line Extension to Belgium for Completed for Frances internal safety

President Petain noted for improving frances defense budget and economy stated the maginot line extension which took place over several months begin in 1937. This is in response to the attempted assassination of President Petain and his Highness and much of parliament after a belgian communist who planted several bombs underneath parliament was found and arrested just as the building exploded minutes after evacuation. Ties with belgium have been strained since.

His Majesty Christophe Orleans Celebrates sons 4th Birthday

The kings son turned 4 today as Kingdom of France celebrates its formation in 1925. The National Action Francaise party formed as a result of the depressed economy and corrupt republic. The NAF party won parliamentary elections and Got a king on the throne in 1925. Petain accepted position of president in 1928 as conservatives lost the re-election. The New Francaise program followed and transformed france into a repowered superstate.

Talks with Swiss government over french land

The French in switzerland led by the NAF have formed a coalition wanting to turn over to France. Talks with the government have proven volatile and as a massacre occurred in a church led by a NAF pastor. Several French swiss citizens have fled to France as a result of the massacre.

Parliament votes on Anti-Comintern Pact

After the violent and short lived 2nd commune of France in 1929 and the resulting ban on communist and anarcho-liberal parties. The French government has been looking for a safe place to turn. The current vote is 51-49 percent. It may change rapidly in the next few days.
NS resident Frenchman/ Supporter of the UMP
Playing as Fascist France in Alternate Cold War
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=219575
1950 Shadows playing as US
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=219586

Serving as an Elemental priest in Elementals: Return of Kayorest
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=219722

St Lucoa
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby St Lucoa » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:35 pm

1938 Britain.

Britain's Prime Minister, Neville Chamberlian, had noticed the military size of Germany increase due to conscription being in place. There was discussion on wether to follow Germany's lead and do the same but the ideas was voted against.

Britain also seen that Canada has posted HCMS Ottowa in Iceland for protection, Britain wanted to show that countries of the empire would be supported by Britain in military movements. So it was ordered that HMS Glasgow to be also sent to Iceland along with HCMS Ottowa, of course with Denmark's permission.

Later that year the Prime Minister visited Italy to hopefully increase ties with them, although most British people did not agree with Mussolini's political views, it was agreed that to have a friendship with Italy, who had many African colonies would be benificial.

To also icrease the popularity of the monarchy in Canada, King George visited there, he inspected the Canadian Navy and also seen a demonstration from the Royal Canadian Air Force.
Clint Eastwood: "Dobermans, a guard tower and a wire fence."
Richard Burton: "Fences can be cut or climbed Lieutenant."

St.Lucoa is a series of small Caribbean islands and is also a British Over-seas Territory.
RP population is 70,000 and it's millitary size is just 4,000.
FACTBOOK http://www.nationstates.net/nation=st_l ... 4139Leader

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:48 pm

Communiqué to Germany

To: Joachim von Ribbentrop, Foreign Minister of the Third Reich

Dear J. von Ribbentrop,

We, the Yugoslav people, currently have no opinion nor incentive towards joining the Anti-Comintern pact. As it stands now, we are more interested in modernization and turning Yugoslavia into a fist of prosperity and strength. As such, we will currently leave the invitation on joining the Anti-Comintern pact unanswered, neither answered in the positive nor negative, however, we do invite yourself and the Chancellor of your fine nation towards a open discussion on how to ensure a deeper and richer relationship between our fine nations.

With the grace of the Yugoslav people and the Royal House of Karađorđević,

Knez Paul Karađorđević
Regent of Yugoslavia and Head of the Government of Unity
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!

One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

St Lucoa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby St Lucoa » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:07 pm

Transmission to: Yugoslavia.
To: Knez Paul Karađorđević, regent of Yugoslavia.

Good day, Britain has seen how resiliant your nation had been in the past decades, such as the trouble in the Great War. We realise Yugoslavia is bright new nation and we see that you may require some assistance to make your country head in the proper direction. Therefore we are currently sending you a small weapons shipment as a token of our gratitude to your great nation.

We also propose a small pact.

Which is - That Britain shall set up new trading routes with Yugoslavia.
- That the weapons shipment recieved shall be accompanied by a Battalion of the Royal Engineers, who will be stationed in your country.

The weapons shipment includes:
10,000 Lee-Enfield rifles.
5,000 Lee-Metford rifles.
15,000 Mark II Helmets.

We hope you shall accept this offer of friendship.

From, Prime Minister Neville Chamberlian.
Last edited by St Lucoa on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

St.Lucoa is a series of small Caribbean islands and is also a British Over-seas Territory.

Sheepish
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sheepish » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:12 pm

Transmission to: Allies and Axis powers.
Encryption:low

Code: Select all
We wish to notify you that we will not take part in any conflicts unless provoked.We will take action if any plane is flying over our air space without permission, if troops cross our border without permission.
We hope you do not do any of these.
God be with you signed:
 Joseph Stalin.
Last edited by Sheepish on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bleugh.

Royal Britannia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Royal Britannia » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:21 pm

Communiqué to Yugoslavia

To: Paul Karađorđević, regent of Yugoslavia
From: Joachim von Ribbentrop, Foregin Minister of the Third Reich

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir,

The Third Reich fully understand your nations hesitancy towards joining the Anti-Comintern pact. As a new nation, your people's have every right to want to join the strongest alliances, and the Soviet Union is appealing, I'm sure. Whilst the brutality of Stalin towards his people is something many nations in Europe recognise as abhorrent, I'm sure your government is ready to fight off the Communist hordes in the future.

With regards to your invitation to to an open discussion between our two nations, I can confirm I will be accepting the invitation as will The Fuhrer. We both look forward to furthering our nations standing and political alliance.

Sincerely,

Joachim von Ribbentrop
King William III

Embassy Programme

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:33 pm

Communiqué to Britain

To: Neville Chamberlain, PM of Great Britain

Dear N. Chamberlain,

We, the Yugoslav people, thank you for the shipment of arms. The vast Yugoslav Army shall gladly make use of the Lee-Enfield rifles and Mark II Helmets while our citizens shall gladly use the Lee-Metford rifles in order to enrich their hunting experience. As it stands now, the Yugoslav people and the Kingdom itself seek to enrich themselves with various pacts, such as the one that you have proposed. As such, we find ourselves highly agreeable towards your proposal, however, we do wish to invite a delegation from your nation towards a open discussion on how to ensure a deeper and richer relationship between our fine nations.

Knez Paul Karađorđević

---

Communiqué to Germany

Dear J. von Ribbentrop,

As we are both civilized people, I would prefer a more civilized way of speaking. We are both people who understand that there are various layers of people, something that the Communists seem to forget, and I sense that we both know that we belong to the upper layers of society.

I shall ensure that a meeting place in our beautiful city of Beograd shall be made ready for our meeting. Both myself and the military commander of the Royal Yugoslav Military look forward towards meeting yourself and the Chancellor.

Knez Paul Karađorđević

Carathon
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Carathon » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:42 pm

Local SS Office, Frankfurt

Rain poured from the clouds overcast, striking the streets of Frankfurt almost endlessly. This was one of the most heaviest rains Frankfurt had in quite awhile. An tall figure, clad in the signature black leather trench coat of the SS entered the small Schutzstaffel office.

He wiped his feet off on one of the mats, before ascending the stairs. His journey ended at the front of his office, grasping the handle he pulled it open, stepping inside, he faced the door, closing it. Turning around, he noticed a man with glasses sitting on one of the various chairs. But this wasn't just any man with glasses.

" Herr Reichführer. "

The man took off his wet trenchcoat, laying it to rest on one of the chairs.

" Reinhard, you had said you had something to weaken the British? "

Reinhard Heydrich nodded, sending off his cap.

" The northen Irish. It would be easy to incite an rebellion, infact my Gestapo already had sneaked in several men and equipment. I ask for your further approval. "

The Reichfuhrer shifted, before looking to his side, out the window.

" Hitler still believes the British can be our ethic allies. "

" Impossible. Both the British and French have guaranteed Poland, in any case it is unlikely either one will form an alliance with Germany. We must weaken them internally, before we can assert our dominance. "

" I know. Which is why I hadn't stopped you. Go on. "

Reinhard turned over an suit case towards Himmler, who popped it open. He took an moments to study it's contents. After a moment, he nodded contently.

" Excellent, I grant you the combined resources of the various SS secruity services to use as you see fit to accomplish this plan. "

He stood up, wrapping his hand around the handle of the suit case. moving towards the door.

" Reichfuhrer, the Abwehr continues to be a thorn in our side, if you would let me- "

" Nein, I shall talk to Hitler about Canaris. You, worry about your Irish plan. "

The Reichfuhrer stepped out, intending to meet with Hitler.
I am from the United States, just so you know.

Male.

Sheepish
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sheepish » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:48 pm

A man pushes into Joseph Stalins office, carrying a briefcase in one hand and a coat in the other.
"You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war Sir!"
" I can do what ever the hell I want do." Stalin raises his cigar to his mouth, he puffs a ring of smoke. " Raise all patrols. But the national alert on high."
" But sir, yo-"
" Just shut the hell up and do it!" Stalin gets up, cigar in hand. He places his hat onto his head. " Good day."
The man leaves the office without another word.
Bleugh.

St Lucoa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby St Lucoa » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:53 pm

To: Knez Paul Karađorđević, regent of Yugoslavia

We would be honered if delegates from both our countries could come together and talk woth each. With your permission we will send a delegation to your country straight away.

Again we hope that this is just the beginning of a long and healthy alliance between our two countries.

Communist Quinntopia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Communist Quinntopia » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:55 pm

redacted
Last edited by Communist Quinntopia on Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sheepish
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sheepish » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:00 pm

TO: The Third Reich

Encryption: high

We consider the Anti-Communism pact a threat, please notify us if it is a purpose threat. Because we would not want our people demoralized in this prosperous time. I wish the best for the world but war will not help. Neither will early pacts.
Signed, Joseph Stalin.
Bleugh.

Communist Quinntopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Communist Quinntopia » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:04 pm

redacted
Last edited by Communist Quinntopia on Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sheepish
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sheepish » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:09 pm

To: Ion Antonescu, Conducător of Romania

Encryption:Medium

Code: Select all
We accept the offer of a non-aggression pact. Our two prosperous nations will live in harmony, as a token of gratitude we have sent a crate of aid to you. It includes as listed:
Food

100 Nagat rifles

And an olive tree seed.
---------------------------------------------
We wish that you plant the seed in your capital as a sign of peace.
Sincere
Joseph Stalin.

Bleugh.

Royal Britannia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Royal Britannia » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:10 pm

Communiqué to Romania

To: Ion Antonescu, Conducător of Romania
From: Joachim von Ribbentrop, Foreign Minister of the Third Reich

Encryption: Very High

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir,

The Third Reich is very pleased to hear of your nations desire to join the Anti-Comintern Pact. As a defender of the peace, the Third Reich wishes to ensure the Communist Warmongers of the East are countered by a strong pact of nations. As such, the Fuhrer shall personally send you a copy of the Anti-Comintern Pact for Romania to sign.

Sincerely,

Joachim von Ribbentrop

Communiqué to the USSR

To: Maxim Litvinov, Foreign Minister of the USSR
From: Joachim von Ribbentrop, Foreign Minister of the Third Reich

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir,

The Third Reich does not wish for the Pact to be seen as a threat to your nation. Rather, this Pact has been agreed by the nations of Italy and Japan in order to prevent war between our ideologies and the ideology of Soviet Russia. The last thing any nation wants is another war, and as such, this Pact serves as a deterrent, as opposed to a threat.

Sincerely,

Joachim von Ribbentrop
King William III

Embassy Programme

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:11 pm

Communiqué to Britain

To: Neville Chamberlain, PM of Great Britain

Dear N. Chamberlain,

Delegates from your nation are allowed to be sent whenever the British nation feels ready to discuss economical, militaristic and political ties with the Kingdom of Yugoslavia. Please note that it would be smart to send a plane that includes visible signs towards it's British occupants and their importance, we wouldn't wish for your delegates to be seen as mere commoners or worse.

Knez Paul Karađorđević

Republic Of Serb Krajina
Envoy

Founded: Aug 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Italy Speaks Out

Postby Republic Of Serb Krajina » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:15 pm

The Italian Empire, asks for Romania and Germany to sit down to talk about the unfolding balkan situation. We feel it is something that must be addressed as soon as possible. We also ask for Romania to extend its hand in a Military Alliance. We also Hope the German Italian Alliance continues to flourish.

Recent News.
Italian troops begin to mass in the Istria Peninsula.
Royal Navy begins heading to several Dalmatian Port cities controlld by Italy. Pula, and Dubrovnik.
Italian black shirt divisions are heading to Northern Albania just south of the Kosovo/Macedonian Border.
Last edited by Republic Of Serb Krajina on Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sheepish
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sheepish » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:15 pm

We are glad of this, we need to develop friendships in this day and age, otherwise all we have worked for will be thrown to dogs. We hope you will stay peaceful. We welcome any signs of peace.
Signed,
Maxim Litivinov
Bleugh.

Communist Quinntopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Communist Quinntopia » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:17 pm

redacted
Last edited by Communist Quinntopia on Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jade Confederacy
Minister

Founded: Aug 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jade Confederacy » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:19 pm

To: Joseph Stalin, General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union

We greet you, our neighbors to the north. We have had recent difficulties with the usurper nation of Japan as they’ve illegally seized the Chinese Province of Manchuria. Japan, which as growing aspirations of hegemony with the region has become a major threat to the safety of the entire Asia-Pacific rim. If unchecked, the “midget devils” will threaten every great city from Vladivostok to Shanghai.

That is why my nation proposes a temporary pact between us. We must band together to face this new threat, this cancer that is the Japanese Empire. Together our combined forces are enough push this new scourge out of Manchuria, away from Korea, and back to the rock where they belong.

-Righteousness is on our side, T. V. Soong, Primer of the Republic of China

Other major events in the Republic of China

The national government has declared a cease fire with the communist rebels to the north. It has requested a meeting with the communist leader Mao Zedong to establish a truce so that China will be able to concentrate its efforts to repel Japan.

The national military of China has also began stockpiling massive amounts of weapons, munitions, and fuel, mostly purchases from Germany and the USA. A delegate from the government has travelled to Berlin to inquire about the procurement of sever squadron of aircraft, including fighter-bombers and interceptors.

Carathon
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Carathon » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:22 pm

Berlin, Germany - Reich Chancellery

Heinrich Himmler moved through the well furnished Chancellery building, streams of light moving through the window, this bright morning.

He entered through an door, face to face with many of the Reich's most powerful men. He, being the head of the SS one, if not THE most important branch of the Reich's government - was often granted an seat at almost every meeting.

He performed an quick Roman salute with a click of his heels and a yell of " Heil Hitler! "

He took his position in the meeting.

OOC: This alright?
I am from the United States, just so you know.

Male.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse