NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC, Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:51 pm

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:And James is outside completely oblivious.

Also, I don't care if people don't know much about Star Wars. I'm throwing its canon right out the fucking window and providing all the necessary information anyway. So long as you're a good RPer and able to adapt to something different, you'll do fine.

As I mentioned earlier, I won't be starting it for awhile. I've got this, AWB, and BattleTech to handle first, plus finding a job and getting my future back on track.

Question: Are you going to do all Jedi or no Jedi? I know that RPs are different from tabletop RPGs, but there's a reason that house rule is typically applied to games Star Wars RPG.

Very likely no Jedi unless I give permission first, mostly because I don't want an RP filled to the brim with shitty Jedi/Sith Mary Sues like every other Star Wars RP, and trying to keep a handle on them would be a full-time task. That said, if Jedi are still allowed to exist, they would be important to the plot.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.

New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:52 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
Olthar wrote:Question: Are you going to do all Jedi or no Jedi? I know that RPs are different from tabletop RPGs, but there's a reason that house rule is typically applied to games Star Wars RPG.

Very likely no Jedi unless I give permission first, mostly because I don't want an RP filled to the brim with shitty Jedi/Sith Mary Sues like every other Star Wars RP, and trying to keep a handle on them would be a full-time task. That said, if Jedi are still allowed to exist, they would be important to the plot.

I'll probably bring my Krogan back.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:54 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
Olthar wrote:Question: Are you going to do all Jedi or no Jedi? I know that RPs are different from tabletop RPGs, but there's a reason that house rule is typically applied to games Star Wars RPG.

That's good. I'd want to make a Jedi, but I can already tell you that she'll almost certainly be a shitty Mary Sue, so I'd better not. :p
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:54 pm

Olthar wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:5 pages left.

:clap:

I almost cried manly tears at the Sari-chan/James thing.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:57 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Olthar wrote: :clap:

:(

So, I want to have Sari-chan run straight into the paralyzing gas, but I can't think of anything she could confuse it for...

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:57 pm

Olthar wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:

So, I want to have Sari-chan run straight into the paralyzing gas, but I can't think of anything she could confuse it for...

Air mustard for hot dogs.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:59 pm

Olthar wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:

I swear, my tear ducts are dried out at this point.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:02 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Olthar wrote: :(

Air mustard for hot dogs.

She's not that stupid.

Mavorpen wrote:
Olthar wrote: :(

I swear, my tear ducts are dried out at this point.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:10 pm

Olthar wrote:So, I want to have Sari-chan run straight into the paralyzing gas, but I can't think of anything she could confuse it for...

Someone else could bring it to her.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:20 pm

Not stupid enough for air mustard.

Stupid enough for ketchup.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:21 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Not stupid enough for air mustard.

Stupid enough for ketchup.

Eeyup. Air ketchup is quite obviously more believable. *nods*

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:21 pm

Mmkay, I'm relatively caught up, on page 26.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:22 pm

Mavorpen wrote:Mmkay, I'm relatively caught up, on page 26.

:clap: :hug:

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:25 pm

"Dad, can I buy the Force Unleashed for my computer?"

"Yeah, but work on the algebra packet."

"Ok... Hmmmm... Mixed fractions, adding, multiplying, subtracting... Eh, fuck this."
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:28 pm

Taking a nap. Be back soon-ish. Make some posts.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:29 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Taking a nap. Be back soon-ish. Make some posts.

No, do the opposite of that. I need to catch up.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:30 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Taking a nap. Be back soon-ish. Make some posts.

Catch up on what?
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:30 pm

Olthar wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:Mmkay, I'm relatively caught up, on page 26.

:clap: :hug:

I didn't really process much of what I read TBH. But hey, at least I'm not really in the dark.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:31 pm

Catch up on what?

This thing! Nobody post!

Also, Doctor Who is on in two hours. Must watch Daleks now.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:32 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Catch up on what?

This thing! Nobody post!

It hasn't many posts at all since yours...
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:32 pm

This thing! Nobody post!

It hasn't many posts at all since yours...

Yes, but I also have other RP's to watch and also you killed Crowley.

Goodbye.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:33 pm

Watching a YouTube video. If nobody is going to interact with James, I'll get him into the school later.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.

New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:34 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Watching a YouTube video. If nobody is going to interact with James, I'll get him into the school later.

No, have him in the school. There's paralysis gas coming out of the vents.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:35 pm

I have no clue what I should post that would explain Izanagi's absence.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:36 pm

Mavorpen wrote:I have no clue what I should post that would explain Izanagi's absence.

He was always there, but in the background. *shrugs*
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse