NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2: Skin to Bone, Steel to Rust

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:14 pm

Crowley paused. He was speaking to Lewis (well, on the phone because Lewis didn't turn it off and he was listening in) and he was telling him that there was a map which had everyone in the school on the map. Well then. That was a security flaw. But also quite useful. His voice came over the phone. "Where the fuck is EVE? I need that information right now."

Meanwhile, Minh raised an eyebrow and gave a chuckle at Ellywick's usage of "Daisy" though "Daisy" himself looked mortified by that nickname. "Yes, those will be quite useful." he congratulated the young girl gnome thing. "Nice work making that. I'll take one-" he took the electro gun. "Daisy over there has one, and you should keep the flamethrower just in case. Probably best for you."

Then Daisuke was hit by an idiot who ran into his wheelchair. "What the fuck, Pierre?" he yelled, Minh reached down and picked up Pierre and the girl on his back. "Alright, calm down." he said. "Daisuke, heal the girl and knock the gas out of here." he ordered. Daisuke nodded, placed a hand on the girl's shoulder, and sent healing energy through his fingers and into the girl, clearing her system of the gas.

"She should awake soon." he said, glancing at Pierre. "What the hell are you doing?"
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:14 pm

Natsu laughed, and Izanagi had a feeling he knew why. Kyoko, however, seemed to be confused as to why he was laughing. Kyoko thought, What's so funny? Natsu attempted to reply, but failed many times due to snickering too much. Finally he replied.

"Nothing. It's just funny how she has no clue that you're going to completely disappear in 5 or so minutes. Unfortunately her dream team is going to be broken up soon." Izanagi shrugged, but nodded at the same time, agreeing with him for once.

Kyoko watched as Sari-chan charged forward, and she ran after her without protest. From what Kyoko gathered, she was going the right way anyway.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:30 pm

"Get away from me...I said get away!"

Laz was not having a good day. The gas was still assaulting his sense of smell, leaving him with a wracking cough. Too busy coughing, he couldn't inhale properly to shoot fire. Adding to that, a group of robots were closing in on him, and the paralyzing effect of the gas was starting to take hold. Laz was feeling something he was very unfamiliar with: fear of dying.

"Get away...I'm The Great and Mighty Lazrian! I've survived worse...I've survived worse..."

He broke down coughing again, and tripped onto the floor, hacking like an old man.

"Crap...I'm fucked..."
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Neo Arcad
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Arcad » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:38 pm

Mavorpen wrote:Natsu laughed, and Izanagi had a feeling he knew why. Kyoko, however, seemed to be confused as to why he was laughing. Kyoko thought, What's so funny? Natsu attempted to reply, but failed many times due to snickering too much. Finally he replied.

"Nothing. It's just funny how she has no clue that you're going to completely disappear in 5 or so minutes. Unfortunately her dream team is going to be broken up soon." Izanagi shrugged, but nodded at the same time, agreeing with him for once.

Kyoko watched as Sari-chan charged forward, and she ran after her without protest. From what Kyoko gathered, she was going the right way anyway.

Sarina was probably going the wrong way, but Kate followed her anyway, for no particular reason. She wasn't really keen on the idea of calling the catgirl "senpai", but there was a certain heightened sense of smell that went along with being a cat, which might have put her on the right track. At least, that was what Katerina (and everyone else) hoped. Maybe "catgirl" meant she could smell well and see in the dark. Maybe it wasn't just ears, a tail, and a sex thing. Maybe. And maybe sheep could fly.
Ostroeuropa wrote:Two shirtless men on a pushback with handlebar moustaches and a kettle conquered India, at 17:04 in the afternoon on a Tuesday. They rolled the bike up the hill and demanded that the natives set about acquiring bureaucratic records.

Des-Bal wrote:Modern politics is a series of assholes and liars trying to be more angry than each other until someone lets a racist epithet slip and they all scatter like roaches.

NSLV wrote:Introducing the new political text from acclaimed author/yak, NEO ARCAD, an exploration of nuclear power in the Middle East and Asia, "Nuclear Penis: He Won't Call You Again".

This is the best region ever. You know you want it.

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:53 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:"Get away from me...I said get away!"

Laz was not having a good day. The gas was still assaulting his sense of smell, leaving him with a wracking cough. Too busy coughing, he couldn't inhale properly to shoot fire. Adding to that, a group of robots were closing in on him, and the paralyzing effect of the gas was starting to take hold. Laz was feeling something he was very unfamiliar with: fear of dying.

"Get away...I'm The Great and Mighty Lazrian! I've survived worse...I've survived worse..."

He broke down coughing again, and tripped onto the floor, hacking like an old man.

"Crap...I'm fucked..."

Maria got up to see Laz collapse on the ground close to her and pulled herself up letting out a pained moan as she was forced to put weight on her injured shoulder. She staggered up and in front of Laz grinning at him in an incredibly poor attempt to look like she wasn't in pain.

"Laz... I'm really sorry about this..." and with a strained motion she picked up Laz and threw him through the window. She turned back to the hordes of robots that spelled certain doom for her in this state and mumbled to herself,
"So pay the price and close you're eyes and play the game and I'll make you cry..."
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:59 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Crowley paused. He was speaking to Lewis (well, on the phone because Lewis didn't turn it off and he was listening in) and he was telling him that there was a map which had everyone in the school on the map. Well then. That was a security flaw. But also quite useful. His voice came over the phone. "Where the fuck is EVE? I need that information right now."

Meanwhile, Minh raised an eyebrow and gave a chuckle at Ellywick's usage of "Daisy" though "Daisy" himself looked mortified by that nickname. "Yes, those will be quite useful." he congratulated the young girl gnome thing. "Nice work making that. I'll take one-" he took the electro gun. "Daisy over there has one, and you should keep the flamethrower just in case. Probably best for you."

Then Daisuke was hit by an idiot who ran into his wheelchair. "What the fuck, Pierre?" he yelled, Minh reached down and picked up Pierre and the girl on his back. "Alright, calm down." he said. "Daisuke, heal the girl and knock the gas out of here." he ordered. Daisuke nodded, placed a hand on the girl's shoulder, and sent healing energy through his fingers and into the girl, clearing her system of the gas.

"She should awake soon." he said, glancing at Pierre. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Uh..." Lewis said, scanning the massive map for the basements. It's a huge school, difficult to maneuver, particularly on a 2D map.

"Basements," he replied, "somewhere in the basements. Can't really tell ye' where, though, this thing is fuckin' confusin'. It's either in the basement or... Taipei. Do we have a Taipei branch or somethin'? Anyways, I think the basement would be a good start. Damien and I will take the gas out.

So, it's the robits responsible for this? Can't say I didn't warn ye'."

Lewis grabbed the phone and hung up, before pointing to a line of blue, marked "GAS".

"We should follow this through the school," he said, "but to where?"
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:04 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:"Get away from me...I said get away!"

"Crap...I'm fucked..."

Maria got up to see Laz collapse on the ground close to her and pulled herself up letting out a pained moan as she was forced to put weight on her injured shoulder. She staggered up and in front of Laz grinning at him in an incredibly poor attempt to look like she wasn't in pain.

"Laz... I'm really sorry about this..." and with a strained motion she picked up Laz and threw him through the window. She turned back to the hordes of robots that spelled certain doom for her in this state and mumbled to herself,
"So pay the price and close you're eyes and play the game and I'll make you cry..."

Again, getting tossed around by women...

Laz landed face first outside, taking in big gulps of sweet, gasless air.

"Oh man, that is so much better! I don't know what that stuff is, but it fucking felt like my nose was on fire. And I've accidentally breathed fire through my nose, so I know what that feels like."

He rolled over, peering back through the window.

"Can't move my legs...left arm is stuck too. Well, not like I need them right now. Taking a rough guess...right there. Maria, get out of the way!"

Laz took a deep breath. And we mean deep. At least a 12 second inhale

I hope this doesn't fry my lungs...

What he exhaled was the single biggest and hottest blast of fire he'd ever produced. It didn't just burn thing. It melted the fucking wall. And the robots that were standing behind it, into nice puddles of goo.

"Yeah...not so tough now, are you!"
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Fire the Ameri.

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Ende
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:20 pm

Pierre was going to slap Minh's brat on the head, but then he realized that Minh was nearby. He lowered his hand, and merely chose to scowl at the cripple. After a moment, he paused, looked around, and then tenatively removed his makeshift gas mask.

"I was able to leave the building earlier when the gas started coming from the vents, but once I was out there, I noticed that Laz was still inside. I came back in to retrieve him. That's it. Have any idea what the hell is going on? Your stupid-ass robots are messing up shit, I know that, but what are you all trying to do?" he said, sounding slightly confused.
Last edited by Ende on Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Inritus Extraho
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Inritus Extraho » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:57 pm

Jade stumbled through the gas, a globe of fresh air surrounding her as a series of incredibly complex shields kept out the painful yellow gas. She had seen collapsed students, and her fingers were numb, so she presumed it was paralyzing. A quick check for a pulse in some of the people she passed confirmed it. Still, she would feel better with a nice sword by her side.

She saw a figure out in the mist, and her hands came up to wield an 'imaginary' sword made of force, this one not even splitting the yellow gas - for there was no point to - as she approached. She tilted her head, and slid along the wall, only to recognize it as James. "James..." she said curtly to the figure.
If you see I've made a mistake in my wording or a factual detail, telegram me and I'll fix it. I'll even give you credit for pointing it out, if you'd like.
You can call me TIE. I'm not on much... so telegram me if you need something.
FanT Nation - FT w/o space.
I'm on CA time, so... pacific. UTC -8
I'm bi, not single, and really any pronoun works.
I'll check out RP's if you TG me about them.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:03 am

The Inritus Extraho wrote:Jade stumbled through the gas, a globe of fresh air surrounding her as a series of incredibly complex shields kept out the painful yellow gas. She had seen collapsed students, and her fingers were numb, so she presumed it was paralyzing. A quick check for a pulse in some of the people she passed confirmed it. Still, she would feel better with a nice sword by her side.

She saw a figure out in the mist, and her hands came up to wield an 'imaginary' sword made of force, this one not even splitting the yellow gas - for there was no point to - as she approached. She tilted her head, and slid along the wall, only to recognize it as James. "James..." she said curtly to the figure.

James turned and brought up his gun, then froze and let it drop. "Jade." He said coldly. "Surprised to see you still conscious. Figured someone as useless as you would've passed out in your room by now. Tell me, have you fixed my sword yet? Where's your Outer God fucktoy?"

He pointed behind him. "Crowley's back that way, if you want to talk to him. We'll be heading out to neutralize EVE. I've got no idea what insane plan Crowley has, but I intend to just shoot her and get this mess over with."
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.

New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

The Inritus Extraho
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Inritus Extraho » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:11 am

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
The Inritus Extraho wrote:Jade stumbled through the gas, a globe of fresh air surrounding her as a series of incredibly complex shields kept out the painful yellow gas. She had seen collapsed students, and her fingers were numb, so she presumed it was paralyzing. A quick check for a pulse in some of the people she passed confirmed it. Still, she would feel better with a nice sword by her side.

James turned and brought up his gun, then froze and let it drop. "Jade." He said coldly. "Surprised to see you still conscious. Figured someone as useless as you would've passed out in your room by now. Tell me, have you fixed my sword yet? Where's your Outer God fucktoy?"

He pointed behind him. "Crowley's back that way, if you want to talk to him. We'll be heading out to neutralize EVE. I've got no idea what insane plan Crowley has, but I intend to just shoot her and get this mess over with."

"James, come on. I'm stronger, faster, smarter, and more tactically minded than you, plus I actually have magic." She shrugged. "I could probably beat you with both hands behind my back." She didn't voice the fact that she didn't need her hands to use magic. "Your sword, I couldn't care less about. Left it in the gym, like any other piece of crap, have the janitor take care of it. And I have no presumptions as to the fact that the Creeping Chaos is not mine, for she may wander past any gate she chooses, and none is locked to her. Pfff. You'd think you had never heard of the Gate and the Key, James. However, ignorance is bliss." She laughed harshly. "Speaking of, when are you people going to clean this up? I heard you had a job as a janitor, so do your job. Maybe you can clean the crap off your car while you're at it. Off and out of, really. Maybe you should get a new paint job while you're at it, there's a nasty scratch on the bumper." Jade had intended to be cordial, but when James opened a conversation like that, she wasn't going to pull punches.
If you see I've made a mistake in my wording or a factual detail, telegram me and I'll fix it. I'll even give you credit for pointing it out, if you'd like.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:21 am

The Inritus Extraho wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:James turned and brought up his gun, then froze and let it drop. "Jade." He said coldly. "Surprised to see you still conscious. Figured someone as useless as you would've passed out in your room by now. Tell me, have you fixed my sword yet? Where's your Outer God fucktoy?"

"James, come on. I'm stronger, faster, smarter, and more tactically minded than you, plus I actually have magic." She shrugged. "I could probably beat you with both hands behind my back." She didn't voice the fact that she didn't need her hands to use magic. "Your sword, I couldn't care less about. Left it in the gym, like any other piece of crap, have the janitor take care of it. And I have no presumptions as to the fact that the Creeping Chaos is not mine, for she may wander past any gate she chooses, and none is locked to her. Pfff. You'd think you had never heard of the Gate and the Key, James. However, ignorance is bliss." She laughed harshly. "Speaking of, when are you people going to clean this up? I heard you had a job as a janitor, so do your job. Maybe you can clean the crap off your car while you're at it. Off and out of, really. Maybe you should get a new paint job while you're at it, there's a nasty scratch on the bumper." Jade had intended to be cordial, but when James opened a conversation like that, she wasn't going to pull punches.

"Blah blah blah bunch of nonsensical cult horseshit." James responded, bored. "You go on and on and on about that bullshit. No wonder the only thing you could get to sleep with you was one of them, not even a psychopathic rabbit would want to spend a night with you." He holstered his gun, not needing it right now. "And God knows you tried with so many people the moment my back was turned. Pierre, Damien, Crowley, Yuzuki, and that's just the tip of the whoreberg."
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

The Inritus Extraho
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Inritus Extraho » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:30 am

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:"Blah blah blah bunch of nonsensical cult horseshit." James responded, bored. "You go on and on and on about that bullshit. No wonder the only thing you could get to sleep with you was one of them, not even a psychopathic rabbit would want to spend a night with you." He holstered his gun, not needing it right now. "And God knows you tried with so many people the moment my back was turned. Pierre, Damien, Crowley, Yuzuki, and that's just the tip of the whoreberg."

Jade laughed, leaving the blade floating in midair while her hand came up to cover her mouth while she laughed. It was a pointless gesture, it didn't really muffle the sound, but it was fun to do. And it was natural, too. "I... Wow, James, you really did go crazy, didn't you? Jealous much?" It was the only assumption Jade could make. As far as she could remember, none of them had even flirted with her, nor had she done the same with any of them. "I guess spending two years out in world getting written up for crimes wasn't good for your sanity, was it? Always on the run, always trying to escape... What were you running from, James?" she asked, stepping closer. "Or is it a who?" The blade dissipated like a midsummer dream, and she stepped in again, just inside an arm's length. "Why, James? You could have stayed, and been friends with everyone."

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:40 am

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:"Blah blah blah bunch of nonsensical cult horseshit." James responded, bored. "You go on and on and on about that bullshit. No wonder the only thing you could get to sleep with you was one of them, not even a psychopathic rabbit would want to spend a night with you." He holstered his gun, not needing it right now. "And God knows you tried with so many people the moment my back was turned. Pierre, Damien, Crowley, Yuzuki, and that's just the tip of the whoreberg."

Jade laughed, leaving the blade floating in midair while her hand came up to cover her mouth while she laughed. It was a pointless gesture, it didn't really muffle the sound, but it was fun to do. And it was natural, too. "I... Wow, James, you really did go crazy, didn't you? Jealous much?" It was the only assumption Jade could make. As far as she could remember, none of them had even flirted with her, nor had she done the same with any of them. "I guess spending two years out in world getting written up for crimes wasn't good for your sanity, was it? Always on the run, always trying to escape... What were you running from, James?" she asked, stepping closer. "Or is it a who?" The blade dissipated like a midsummer dream, and she stepped in again, just inside an arm's length. "Why, James? You could have stayed, and been friends with everyone."

James stepped closer to her, staring straight into her eyes. If she did the same, she'd see... Nothing. Emptiness. No window into his soul, no doorway into the inner recesses of his mind, where his secrets were stored. All she would find is nothing. "Why? Nobody wanted me around. Damien flaunted his wealth and childhood training and treated me like dirt, Malal wanted to cut me to pieces because I dared to not take his elective, Nyarla is a freak of nature, Lazrian is a traitor to this school and his own kind, and Crowley... Where to begin with him?" He got within a hairs breadth of Jade, looming over her thanks to his height. "And you? You used me. You never cared, never loved me, and if it wasn't for her... Unfortunate passing, I'd have gone to her." He turned and began walking away a short distance. "You should thank me, though, dear." That last word came out with biting sarcasm. "If it weren't for me kicking your emotionless ass to the curb, you would never have gotten with Nyarla." He looked back over his shoulder at her. "Hope it was worth it."
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

The Inritus Extraho
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Inritus Extraho » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:46 am

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:James stepped closer to her, staring straight into her eyes. If she did the same, she'd see... Nothing. Emptiness. No window into his soul, no doorway into the inner recesses of his mind, where his secrets were stored. All she would find is nothing. "Why? Nobody wanted me around. Damien flaunted his wealth and childhood training and treated me like dirt, Malal wanted to cut me to pieces because I dared to not take his elective, Nyarla is a freak of nature, Lazrian is a traitor to this school and his own kind, and Crowley... Where to begin with him?" He got within a hairs breadth of Jade, looming over her thanks to his height. "And you? You used me. You never cared, never loved me, and if it wasn't for her... Unfortunate passing, I'd have gone to her." He turned and began walking away a short distance. "You should thank me, though, dear." That last word came out with biting sarcasm. "If it weren't for me kicking your emotionless ass to the curb, you would never have gotten with Nyarla." He looked back over his shoulder at her. "Hope it was worth it."

Jade... Jade really didn't care at this point. James was just being a bitch. He was the one who had confessed, so if anything, he had used her. He was probably just being an ass because he didn't get laid. Ever. "I'll remember everything you just said, James..." she murmured quietly, and began walking away. "I'll be sure to tell them all. Maybe I can get Crowley to kick you out for good." She started walking away, then, as an afterthought, ripped the cloth he was holding over his mouth and nose to shreds. That didn't really seem to get her anger out, though, so she send a couple dozen submolecular-edged spears of pure force lancing out without so much as a glance over her shoulder, permeating the entire width of the hallway as she walked away, hoping to find Crowley.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:55 am

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:James stepped closer to her, staring straight into her eyes. If she did the same, she'd see... Nothing. Emptiness. No window into his soul, no doorway into the inner recesses of his mind, where his secrets were stored. All she would find is nothing. "Why? Nobody wanted me around. Damien flaunted his wealth and childhood training and treated me like dirt, Malal wanted to cut me to pieces because I dared to not take his elective, Nyarla is a freak of nature, Lazrian is a traitor to this school and his own kind, and Crowley... Where to begin with him?" He got within a hairs breadth of Jade, looming over her thanks to his height. "And you? You used me. You never cared, never loved me, and if it wasn't for her... Unfortunate passing, I'd have gone to her." He turned and began walking away a short distance. "You should thank me, though, dear." That last word came out with biting sarcasm. "If it weren't for me kicking your emotionless ass to the curb, you would never have gotten with Nyarla." He looked back over his shoulder at her. "Hope it was worth it."

Jade... Jade really didn't care at this point. James was just being a bitch. He was the one who had confessed, so if anything, he had used her. He was probably just being an ass because he didn't get laid. Ever. "I'll remember everything you just said, James..." she murmured quietly, and began walking away. "I'll be sure to tell them all. Maybe I can get Crowley to kick you out for good." She started walking away, then, as an afterthought, ripped the cloth he was holding over his mouth and nose to shreds. That didn't really seem to get her anger out, though, so she send a couple dozen submolecular-edged spears of pure force lancing out without so much as a glance over her shoulder, permeating the entire width of the hallway as she walked away, hoping to find Crowley.

Needless to say, James was hit by most of the force lances, shredding his shirt but somehow not his vest. He watched Jade disappear into the gas, then leaned against a wall. You deserved that. Hell, you deserve more than that. He looked down at the floor and waited.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Seshephe
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Seshephe » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:15 am

Not staying to wait for Nyarla to respond Frida quickly decided that her best chance was to get out of the school as quickly as possible. Unfortunately she had no idea which way "out" was.
Panicking, and trying desperately to fight back her tears, Frida turned around on the spot and started sprinting down the corridor the way that she had come.
In the distance she could hear the sound of something very massive being broken, but she didn't stop to find out what it was.
It didn't take long before the gas started to make her cought and her fingers began feeling numb.
As she turned a corner, full speed, she almost ran into something humanoid.
Stopping to take a closer look she just barely had enough time to dodge a tazergun aimed at her chest.

Frida was no expert on combat and she figured a sword probably wasn't the best weapon to use against a metallic being such as a robot. Nonetheless she raised Eldtand and tried not to think of what this would do to her poor darlings edge.

She didn't stop to look if the robots were completely disabled, both of them were lying on the ground and something smelled burned, she figured that this was as good a sign as any. Turning another corner she could finally see daylight just a few hundred meters away, through a window at the other end of the corridor. If she could just make it in time!

She was coughing quite vigorously now and her legs were starting to feel numb. Shuffling towards the daylight one thought alone occupied her mind.

'Just.... a ... little.... further...'

It wasn't good enough, she was going to fall. With one final, monumental, feat of pure willpower she managed to throw herself forward and teleported.

She appeared just outside the building, coughing and clutching her chest, trying to breathe, just breathe. After a few moments she finally came to and looked around.

The yellow smoke was seeping out of every crevice of the building, but she figured she would be safe outside.

Just then a window some twenty meters to her right exploded and something big, burly and distinctly humanoid came crashing out of it, landing on the grass and coughing like mad. Frida looked on curiously as Laz blurted out something about his nose being on fire. He didn't seem to have noticed her.

At the mention of Maria Frida very nearly cried at Laz to tell her what he was talking about, but Laz suddenly inhaling deeply seemed so out of place to Frida that she just stood there. Then fire, Frida could feel the heat all the way over where she was standing.

Shrieking in terror, Frida immediately teleported into the corridor that Laz had killed with fire and screamed at the top of her voice, rather hysterically.
"Maria!"
Last edited by Seshephe on Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:13 am

Seshephe wrote:Not staying to wait for Nyarla to respond Frida quickly decided that her best chance was to get out of the school as quickly as possible. Unfortunately she had no idea which way "out" was.
Panicking, and trying desperately to fight back her tears, Frida turned around on the spot and started sprinting down the corridor the way that she had come.
In the distance she could hear the sound of something very massive being broken, but she didn't stop to find out what it was.
It didn't take long before the gas started to make her cought and her fingers began feeling numb.
As she turned a corner, full speed, she almost ran into something humanoid.
Stopping to take a closer look she just barely had enough time to dodge a tazergun aimed at her chest.

Frida was no expert on combat and she figured a sword probably wasn't the best weapon to use against a metallic being such as a robot. Nonetheless she raised Eldtand and tried not to think of what this would do to her poor darlings edge.

She didn't stop to look if the robots were completely disabled, both of them were lying on the ground and something smelled burned, she figured that this was as good a sign as any. Turning another corner she could finally see daylight just a few hundred meters away, through a window at the other end of the corridor. If she could just make it in time!

She was coughing quite vigorously now and her legs were starting to feel numb. Shuffling towards the daylight one thought alone occupied her mind.

'Just.... a ... little.... further...'

It wasn't good enough, she was going to fall. With one final, monumental, feat of pure willpower she managed to throw herself forward and teleported.

She appeared just outside the building, coughing and clutching her chest, trying to breathe, just breathe. After a few moments she finally came to and looked around.

The yellow smoke was seeping out of every crevice of the building, but she figured she would be safe outside.

Just then a window some twenty meters to her right exploded and something big, burly and distinctly humanoid came crashing out of it, landing on the grass and coughing like mad. Frida looked on curiously as Laz blurted out something about his nose being on fire. He didn't seem to have noticed her.

At the mention of Maria Frida very nearly cried at Laz to tell her what he was talking about, but Laz suddenly inhaling deeply seemed so out of place to Frida that she just stood there. Then fire, Frida could feel the heat all the way over where she was standing.

Shrieking in terror, Frida immediately teleported into the corridor that Laz had killed with fire and screamed at the top of her voice, rather hysterically.
"Maria!"

Maria heard Frida's voice and bolted around the corner to see where the voice had come from as a familiar blonde girl came into view, "Frida!" She ran over hugging her with her one good arm. Maria was looking pale as she was getting weak from the blood loss. Her eyes were dull with pain. "You need to get out of her. Please... Please..."
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

Seshephe
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Seshephe » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:09 am

Frida was terrified at seeing Maria bleeding, but for the sake of her... friend, she decided not to show it.
This proved mildly successful given that her voice kind of betrayed her and the tears in her eyes didn't help
either.
"Don't be silly Maria" she said
She then picked her up in her arms and proceeded to carry her out of the building.
"I can manage for quite a while in this gas and the robots are not a problem. What's important is that we
need to get you to..."
she was about to say the infirmary but immediately realised that this might be a bad
idea.
"... to some medical attention." she said with a tense voice.

"Laz!" she called out as she stepped through the hole in the wall onto the grass outside.

"Maria seriously needs medical attention and the infirmary is not safe right now! The only other option I can
think of is the local hospital. Can you call 112 and ask them to send an ambulance immediately? You heard that Laz?
Immediately!"
At this point she was screaming hysterically.

"In the meanwhile I'm going to stop the bleeding!" she screamed at Laz for no apparent reason as he was lying about
half a meter away from her.

Carefully laying Maria down on the grass she began inspecting Marias injuries. A deep wound stretched across her left
shoulder, judging by the amount of blood it could not have severed the brachial artery but merely the superficial veins
and some of the smaller arteries. Frida drew a gasp of relief, they still had some time. Maria would be ok.

With a strength that she had not thought herself capable of Frida ripped her shirt in two in an instant and began to apply
pressure to the wound. That was the best she could do... now all that she could do was wait... wait and hope that Laz
would get there in time with the ambulance.

She bit her lip nervously, surely there had to be something more she could do... but to no avail, she couldn't think of anything.

"It'll be ok" she whispered, crying softly
"Everything is going to be ok Maria." she said, trying to comfort Maria as best as she could.

Making sure not to weaken the pressure while doing so she bent over Maria and looked down on her pale face from above.
Hesitating a little at the fascinating, oddly lethal feeling, texture of Marias lips she finally bent in and kisses her softly.

"D..dd.. don't le.. leave me Maria, I... I really like you!" she sobbed
"I.. iii... I think I am in love with you Maria so therefore,... please hang in there, ne?"
Last edited by Seshephe on Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:45 am, edited 4 times in total.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:57 am

Throughout the previous month, Ciel had been diligently continuing with her studies at Elfen High. While many of the teachers were indeed kind of crazy, she did learn quite a bit of stuff at Minh's Biology class, and Lewis' Geography class was not bad either. She had learned a bit about self defence, but that did not really make her a much better fighter than she had been before, and she definitely was not a good fighter before, even if she was able to perhaps outsmart her enemies and use her speed to her advantage. But even then she wasn't the smartest or fastest person around, anyway.

Thus far, she had been getting along fairly well with her roommates, Frida and Katerina, more so with the former than with the latter, as Katerina had a habit of being somewhat pessimist and perhaps a bit aggressive sometimes, at least in Ciel's opinion. She respected this, however, leaving her alone whenever she started acting in an unpleasant manner. She had also continued sparring with Frida at the self-defence classes, learning quite a bit along the way. Being focused on other things, though, she hadn't talked to her roommate that much in the past month. She liked to think that she had gotten along well with the rest of her classmates as well. Except Hilde, of course, but that's a different matter. She hadn't talked much to them either, though.

In addition to her classes, Ciel had also been studying about a few other things. The library of Elfen High was quite resourceful, as she had come to learn. Her main goal was to try to learn a bit about her anger to see if it was simply her own lack of control, or something else. In regards to this she had also tried to go to counseling again a couple times, but Izanagi's office was empty everytime (She realized she hadn't seen him in the past 38 days at all) and she didn't want to go to Nyarla and explain her problem all over again. Thus, she had simply not gone to counseling at all, despite her attempts.

The day of the attack, Ciel woke up earlier than usual, having been stirred awake by a bad dream, uncommon enough to confuse her a bit, but not quite bad enough to make her concerned. So she simply sat on a ledge outside the school, once again taking the opportunity to practice a bit with her music. After a while of this she decided to head back inside and check on her roommates. However, by then, they were already gone, and the yellow mist had already reached her room. Knowing enough to realize that the mist wasn't anything good, with some effort, she tore a piece of her bedsheet and used the rag to cover her face as she dashed out of her room, putting the flute away. She was thoroughly confused as to why all of this was happening, and ran through the hallways in order to find someone who could explain things to her.

Eventually, she thought she had finally found a classmate who could explain to her what was happening. However, what Ciel mistook for a student was in fact one of the robots that had been released upon Elfen High, and wasn't on her side at all. She noticed in time that it didn't seem truly human, and when the robot finally showed it's hostile intent, Ciel was alert enough to dodge it's attack and then dash right past it, resuming her journey through the hallways of the school, running and running in an attempt to find a friendly face.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:57 am

Sari-chan charged down the halls for several minutes with Rayne, Kate, and Kyoko following behind. Finally, they came upon a group of robots, and Sari-chan halted the group before turning to speak to them.

"Though we all come from different backgrounds, we, the Four Adorable Warriors, have banded together for a common goal. We have all sworn an oath to defend this school for as long as we shall live! That is the way of the Adorable Warrior! A day may come when the strength of Moe may fall, but it is not this day! This day, we fight these evil robot twins! For Crowley-sensei! For Elfen High! For Moe! FOR PONY!"

Turning back towards the robots, Sari-chan raised her hammer high above her head and called out to the robots.

"The Four Adorable Warriors challenge you, metal fiends. Give up now because there will be no mercy! Who the hell do you think we are!? Our Moe shall pierce the heavens!"

Letting out a battle cry, she charged forward and leaped at one of the robot, swinging her hammer down with her full strength, reducing it to a pancake of broken metal.

"Follow, my sisters! The enemy is weak and easily defeated!"

As another robot moved to attack Sari-chan, she swung her hammer around and smashed its upper body clean off.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:41 am

"This girl is strange, in the good way," Natsu said, with disbelief in his voice. Izanagi raised an eyebrow. He was completely baffled with the notion of Natsu liking anyone such as Sari-chan. He would usually find them annoying. "I didn't realize strange could be good to you." Natsu shrugged and didn't verbally reply.

Kyoko ignored the two, running forward and cutting three robots in front of her in half through the waist. Another appeared behind its fallen comrades and attempted to punch her in the face. She blocked it with her sword and grabbed its arm. She pulled it forward and stabbed it clean through the right eye.

Just as she was starting to enjoy the fight, she began to glow. "Dammit. Time's up." The glow surrounding her reached its peak of brightness and Izanagi replaced her. "It's fine. Not like you were tracking Crowley anyway." He realized that he was holding Kyoko's sword and smiled. "Thanks."
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:57 am

After smashing the final robot, Sari-chan suddenly heard a male voice and turned around to look at where Kyoko used to be. She glanced around, confused.

"Wh...What happened to Kyo-chan?" she asked Izanagi, "And where did you come from?"

She turned around, her gaze circling the hallway. After conclusively determining that Kyoko was nowhere in sight, she continued speaking.

"The Four Adorable Warriors are supposed to defend the school to the last. No retreat; no surrender," she stated, letting out a dejected sigh.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Neo Arcad
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Arcad » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:50 pm

Olthar wrote:After smashing the final robot, Sari-chan suddenly heard a male voice and turned around to look at where Kyoko used to be. She glanced around, confused.

"Wh...What happened to Kyo-chan?" she asked Izanagi, "And where did you come from?"

She turned around, her gaze circling the hallway. After conclusively determining that Kyoko was nowhere in sight, she continued speaking.

"The Four Adorable Warriors are supposed to defend the school to the last. No retreat; no surrender," she stated, letting out a dejected sigh.

Kate wiped the motor oil off Sojobo. The blade was as pristine as when it was forged; cutting up robots hadn't damaged it in the slightest, thanks to her judicious use of chi, and expert swordsmanship. Most people tended to look at Japanese swords as being used the same way as their European counterparts. A European sword is used for hacking foes to bits in an indiscriminate manner. Indeed, even other Asian swords like the dao are weapons intended to be used for repeated attacks, requiring vast strength rather than finesse. And they are made with this in mind. But a Japanese sword is intended to fell its target in one blow; to slice clean through the opponent's torso, or lop off their head. They achieve this through seemingly impossible sharpness, and the control and technique of their users. Strength is required to wield a Japanese sword, but it is not the part of the equation that makes them so deadly. When someone untrained in the art of swordsmanship attempts to use a Japanese sword, (s)he will find that it is a brittle, weak weapon, compared to a zweihander or claymore. It is only with much practice that one can master the use of such a weapon.

But enough boring shit about why Kate is the strongest. At this point, Kyoko turned into Izanagai through some mechanic that neither Kate nor I understand, and Sari, whose dream team had suddenly been broken up, became emotionally distressed at the concept of not being just like one of her Japanese animes. Kate's reaction was, largely, one of vague disinterest. "I wonder what Ciel and Frida are doing right now...?" she thought aloud. Her concern for her roommates, though touching at first glance, stemmed largely from her low opinion of their fighting skills. So it wasn't really so sweet and caring.
Last edited by Neo Arcad on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ostroeuropa wrote:Two shirtless men on a pushback with handlebar moustaches and a kettle conquered India, at 17:04 in the afternoon on a Tuesday. They rolled the bike up the hill and demanded that the natives set about acquiring bureaucratic records.

Des-Bal wrote:Modern politics is a series of assholes and liars trying to be more angry than each other until someone lets a racist epithet slip and they all scatter like roaches.

NSLV wrote:Introducing the new political text from acclaimed author/yak, NEO ARCAD, an exploration of nuclear power in the Middle East and Asia, "Nuclear Penis: He Won't Call You Again".

This is the best region ever. You know you want it.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:03 pm

"Oh, hold your horses! Not like she's gonna croak in the next five seconds or anything."

Digging around his pockets with his only moving arm, Laz fished out his cell phone, and dialed whatever number that was Frida yelled at him to dial.

"Hello, emergency people? I'm The Great and Mighty Lazrian...perhaps you've heard of me? No...well fu-wait...right, I need you people. See, I go to a school for magical entities like demons and fairies and such, and we're currently under attack by a swarm of evil robots, that have apparently hurt someone named Maria, while flooding the building with paralyzing gas...no, I haven't been smoking crack. Why do you ask?"
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse