NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2: Skin to Bone, Steel to Rust

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:26 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:Damien looked at Lewis. He had a bunch of weapons now, and I already edited the other post out, so fuck off. Anyways, he had a shotgun, and was kind of surprised by Lewis' entrance, but then again, he'd seen more surprising. "Lewis, do I look like I know what the fuck is going on? Clearly Crowley fucked up. Again. It's confusing with that bastard. He sleeps with teenage boys, you know. It's not like I don't have cameras around the school. I get around. Anyways, who farted in the ventilation shafts?"

"Ye' have cameras?" Lewis asked, "Well, look at 'em! We need to know what's happening out there before we do anythin'.

I saw Pierre break out of the school and run back in. The gas is everywhere, and there's gotta' be somethin' else to scare him away."

Lewis pulled out Banjie and nervously began to strum "Smoke on the Water", which makes no damn sense because that song's played on a guitar instead of the banjo. He looked nervously around. Could he really trust Damien? For all he knew, he was responsible for the gas. It seemed like something he would do, as long as there was a profit. But what could he gain? Was Gram still in the school?

"I think they're here for Gram," Lewis said, not speaking his other suspicion.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Neo Arcad
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Arcad » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:29 pm

Kate had not been caught unaware when the gas began flooding in. It only took a moment to figure out what was going on, and with her durability, she was easily able to last long enough to fashion a makeshift filter from a damp hand towel. She was caught unaware, however, when three robots burst into the room. Seizing Sojobo, her katana, she slowed time as the robots' gun arms struggled to track her. She drew the sword, and, channeling her chi into the blade, swiftly dispatched them, one after another. Even after they began shooting, the robots simply couldn't turn fast enough to keep her in their sights. "This does not bode well." she murmured, to no one in particular, as she stood over the smouldering remnants of the security bots. With that, she set off to help solve the problem, and/or save people.

The halls were full of the acrid, yellow smoke, which seemed to have a paralyzing effect on its targets. Fighting her way past several solitary robots, she saw a couple of figures looming ahead out of the smoke. On the verge of attacking them, Kate slowed time, leaped forward with her sword poised to strike... and tumbled to the floor in the most graceful possible heap after aborting her attack. You see, the two figures happened to be Sarina and Rayne. "It's good to see someone else has managed to survive." said Kate, tersely. (And you two- a happy-go-lucky nekomata and a succubus whose talents consist entirely of fucking- are the last ones I'd have expected to find killing deadly robots...) she mentally amended. Instead of vocalizing this, she simply asked, "Do you know what's going on here?"
Ostroeuropa wrote:Two shirtless men on a pushback with handlebar moustaches and a kettle conquered India, at 17:04 in the afternoon on a Tuesday. They rolled the bike up the hill and demanded that the natives set about acquiring bureaucratic records.

Des-Bal wrote:Modern politics is a series of assholes and liars trying to be more angry than each other until someone lets a racist epithet slip and they all scatter like roaches.

NSLV wrote:Introducing the new political text from acclaimed author/yak, NEO ARCAD, an exploration of nuclear power in the Middle East and Asia, "Nuclear Penis: He Won't Call You Again".

This is the best region ever. You know you want it.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:41 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:Damien looked at Lewis. He had a bunch of weapons now, and I already edited the other post out, so fuck off. Anyways, he had a shotgun, and was kind of surprised by Lewis' entrance, but then again, he'd seen more surprising. "Lewis, do I look like I know what the fuck is going on? Clearly Crowley fucked up. Again. It's confusing with that bastard. He sleeps with teenage boys, you know. It's not like I don't have cameras around the school. I get around. Anyways, who farted in the ventilation shafts?"

"Ye' have cameras?" Lewis asked, "Well, look at 'em! We need to know what's happening out there before we do anythin'.

I saw Pierre break out of the school and run back in. The gas is everywhere, and there's gotta' be somethin' else to scare him away."

Lewis pulled out Banjie and nervously began to strum "Smoke on the Water", which makes no damn sense because that song's played on a guitar instead of the banjo. He looked nervously around. Could he really trust Damien? For all he knew, he was responsible for the gas. It seemed like something he would do, as long as there was a profit. But what could he gain? Was Gram still in the school?

"I think they're here for Gram," Lewis said, not speaking his other suspicion.

Damien pulled out two gas masks, and handed one to Lewis. "They're all disabled. I don't know why, but I assume it happened to Crowley's as well. Put that on, I think we might be able to sneak through the vents and find Crowley." Damien slipped out his cell phone and dialed Crowley's number, and then he handed the phone to Lewis. "Talk to Crowley, I'll get some more ammo, just in case."
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:49 pm

Erinkita wrote:Ellywick gave Daisuke a terrified smile, stuffed her hammer back into her waistband, and took the gun along with several spare packs of ammunition. The rest, she stuffed into her backpack and slung it over her shoulders. The weapons were a little big in her hands, but a little small for a human. That couldn't have been avoided. She intended them to be usable for anyone.

She tried to get her breathing under control as she stood back and waited for Daisuke to blow the door off its hinges. Stop panicking, she ordered herself You prepared for this. Well, not this exactly, bu something similar. How could SAM have gotten to their robots without ither of them noticing? Obviously EVE was involved. There was a grim feeling of satisfaction there, remembering how scared she had been at first. Why had SAM let on that EVE was one of its creations? It seemed like the less they knew, the better. Deal with that later.
She tried to calm herself by listening to the molecules in the air collide and working out the chemical percentages, something she always found calming. It didn't work.

The door hit the opposite wall and burst into burning splinters. Ellywick followed Daisuke out into the hall. Her heart was apprently trying to burst through her ribcage like in that one movie except with a gnome heart instead of a worm puppet. She wondered idly if that could happen.
"Where are we going?" she asked in a panicked squeak of a voice that made her feel like the three-foot bat-eared weakling she was. "We need to find staff members, right? And distribute my anti-robot weapons. I... I don't think we can fight them ourselves..."
Ellywick stopped and listened. There was something else in the air, apart from the usual gases. Only trace amounts here, but it seemed to be getting more highly concentrated in the direction they were headed. Ellywick stopped as the thin yellow mist became visible.
"That's probably poisonous..."

Speak of the devil, Crowley was there in seconds. "I was looking for you." he said, glaring at Daisuke and Ellywick. He had been running down the hallway at incredible speeds, really, but he had also checked his GPS to see where Ellywick's room was. "What the hell is going on?" he snapped.

Minh was there as well. "Daisuke, we'll talk later. But first answer the question. What on Earth happened?"

Daisuke sighed, the fight out of him. "EVE went haywire. She's controlled by some creature called SAM. And now her robots are terrorising everything." he admitted. "It's my fault. I should have been careful."

"Damn right you should have." Crowley snapped. "But what's done is done. Where is EVE?" He was clearly rather angry right now, and if he needed to release that fury on this disabled boy, he would. But Minh placed a hand on Crowley's shoulder, restraining him. "Calm yourself, Aleister." he said, Daisuke giving him a grateful look.

"I think she's in the basement or something, because that's where the magic levels seemed to be highest." Daisuke said.

Crowley paused. "We can just send the rabbits after her then-"

"They were knocked out by the gas, Aleister." Minh reminded him.

"Oh yeah. But we can get down there. Where in the basements? It's a pretty large space." Crowley said. Daisuke just shrugged. Crowley sighed. "Very well. We'll go down there and look to see if we get lucky. There will probably be hundreds of robots-"

"We didn't even build that many." Daisuke interrupted. Crowley frowned.

"Why the hell would SAM launch an attack then? Makes no sense...and nobody actually died, just a lot of people being paralysed...but we'll consider that later. First we go find EVE."
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:50 pm

While walking down the hall, Sari-chan suddenly held up a hand to signal Rayne to stop and then dropped down into a ready position. However, she hadn't needed to do anything as the attacker stopped, revealing herself to not be a robot. At the sight of this, Sari-chan's face lit up, and she hugged Kate, even if she didn't actually know who this other girl was. After a moment, she let go and stepped back.

"We've never been introduced, have we?" Sari-chan asked, obviously ignoring Kate's own question, "Well, then. Hello! My name is Sarina, but you can call me Sari-chan. Everyone does."

She then motioned to Rayne and continued, "And this is my girlfriend, Raye-Raye-chan, but I guess you already knew that since she's a teacher. Anyways, who are you?"
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:59 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Erinkita wrote:Ellywick gave Daisuke a terrified smile, stuffed her hammer back into her waistband, and took the gun along with several spare packs of ammunition. The rest, she stuffed into her backpack and slung it over her shoulders. The weapons were a little big in her hands, but a little small for a human. That couldn't have been avoided. She intended them to be usable for anyone.

She tried to get her breathing under control as she stood back and waited for Daisuke to blow the door off its hinges. Stop panicking, she ordered herself You prepared for this. Well, not this exactly, bu something similar. How could SAM have gotten to their robots without ither of them noticing? Obviously EVE was involved. There was a grim feeling of satisfaction there, remembering how scared she had been at first. Why had SAM let on that EVE was one of its creations? It seemed like the less they knew, the better. Deal with that later.
She tried to calm herself by listening to the molecules in the air collide and working out the chemical percentages, something she always found calming. It didn't work.

The door hit the opposite wall and burst into burning splinters. Ellywick followed Daisuke out into the hall. Her heart was apprently trying to burst through her ribcage like in that one movie except with a gnome heart instead of a worm puppet. She wondered idly if that could happen.
"Where are we going?" she asked in a panicked squeak of a voice that made her feel like the three-foot bat-eared weakling she was. "We need to find staff members, right? And distribute my anti-robot weapons. I... I don't think we can fight them ourselves..."
Ellywick stopped and listened. There was something else in the air, apart from the usual gases. Only trace amounts here, but it seemed to be getting more highly concentrated in the direction they were headed. Ellywick stopped as the thin yellow mist became visible.
"That's probably poisonous..."

Speak of the devil, Crowley was there in seconds. "I was looking for you." he said, glaring at Daisuke and Ellywick. He had been running down the hallway at incredible speeds, really, but he had also checked his GPS to see where Ellywick's room was. "What the hell is going on?" he snapped.

Minh was there as well. "Daisuke, we'll talk later. But first answer the question. What on Earth happened?"

Daisuke sighed, the fight out of him. "EVE went haywire. She's controlled by some creature called SAM. And now her robots are terrorising everything." he admitted. "It's my fault. I should have been careful."

"Damn right you should have." Crowley snapped. "But what's done is done. Where is EVE?" He was clearly rather angry right now, and if he needed to release that fury on this disabled boy, he would. But Minh placed a hand on Crowley's shoulder, restraining him. "Calm yourself, Aleister." he said, Daisuke giving him a grateful look.

"I think she's in the basement or something, because that's where the magic levels seemed to be highest." Daisuke said.

Crowley paused. "We can just send the rabbits after her then-"

"They were knocked out by the gas, Aleister." Minh reminded him.

"Oh yeah. But we can get down there. Where in the basements? It's a pretty large space." Crowley said. Daisuke just shrugged. Crowley sighed. "Very well. We'll go down there and look to see if we get lucky. There will probably be hundreds of robots-"

"We didn't even build that many." Daisuke interrupted. Crowley frowned.

"Why the hell would SAM launch an attack then? Makes no sense...and nobody actually died, just a lot of people being paralysed...but we'll consider that later. First we go find EVE."

James, however, had nothing to hold him back. He walked up to Daisuke and lifted him out of his wheelchair with one hand. "Listen here, you crippled moron." He growled, glaring daggers into the boy's eyes. "You fuck up one more time, and I don't care who your daddy is, I will send you, wheelchair and all, rolling into the Thames, after painting the nearest wall with your innards." He set Daisuke back into his wheelchair and turned back to Crowley and Minh, locking eyes with the latter. "You can fight me after we get this current crisis under control. I'll even give you the first punch." He checked to make sure his gun was fully loaded, then looked back at Daisuke and Ellywick. "You two stay here, let the adults handle things." With that he closed his MP-412, pulled back the hammer, and waited for Crowley to lead the way.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.

New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

Neo Arcad
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Arcad » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:01 pm

Olthar wrote:While walking down the hall, Sari-chan suddenly held up a hand to signal Rayne to stop and then dropped down into a ready position. However, she hadn't needed to do anything as the attacker stopped, revealing herself to not be a robot. At the sight of this, Sari-chan's face lit up, and she hugged Kate, even if she didn't actually know who this other girl was. After a moment, she let go and stepped back.

"We've never been introduced, have we?" Sari-chan asked, obviously ignoring Kate's own question, "Well, then. Hello! My name is Sarina, but you can call me Sari-chan. Everyone does."

She then motioned to Rayne and continued, "And this is my girlfriend, Raye-Raye-chan, but I guess you already knew that since she's a teacher. Anyways, who are you?"

It was true. What Kate knew of Sarina, she had learned second-hand. "Katerina Curtiss, at your service." she said, simply and eloquently. "I would say it's as good a time as any to be acquainted, but there seems to be a minor case of robot apocalypse going on. It's just pleasant to see a friendly face, in all honesty. I hope you haven't had too many problems with fighting these androids." Kate turned to the succubus, who was the only staff member there. "Rayne-sensei, I would say you are... most qualified to lead us. What do you think would be the best course of action?" she inquired.
Ostroeuropa wrote:Two shirtless men on a pushback with handlebar moustaches and a kettle conquered India, at 17:04 in the afternoon on a Tuesday. They rolled the bike up the hill and demanded that the natives set about acquiring bureaucratic records.

Des-Bal wrote:Modern politics is a series of assholes and liars trying to be more angry than each other until someone lets a racist epithet slip and they all scatter like roaches.

NSLV wrote:Introducing the new political text from acclaimed author/yak, NEO ARCAD, an exploration of nuclear power in the Middle East and Asia, "Nuclear Penis: He Won't Call You Again".

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:04 pm

Crowley got a phone call and turned around, but gave Minh a small thumbs-up before walking off three feet. Then Minh stared directly at James, grabbing him by the neck and lifting him into the air. "Mr. Callahan." Minh said calmly, his iron grip holding the Canadian in the air easily. "I am a relatively good individual, but I'm still half-orc. A species known for being very paternal and protective of its young...and also quite violent. Do not do that to my son again. You will regret it." he said, dropping James to the floor. "Daisuke, Ellywick, we may need you. Come with us."

As they went down the hallway toward the stairs to the basement, Crowley spoke on the phone. "Damien, what the fuck do you want?" he yelled.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:05 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Crowley got a phone call and turned around, but gave Minh a small thumbs-up before walking off three feet. Then Minh stared directly at James, grabbing him by the neck and lifting him into the air. "Mr. Callahan." Minh said calmly, his iron grip holding the Canadian in the air easily. "I am a relatively good individual, but I'm still half-orc. A species known for being very paternal and protective of its young...and also quite violent. Do not do that to my son again. You will regret it." he said, dropping James to the floor. "Daisuke, Ellywick, we may need you. Come with us."

As they went down the hallway toward the stairs to the basement, Crowley spoke on the phone. "Damien, what the fuck do you want?" he yelled.

"Crowley!" Lewis answered, "What the hell is happenin' here and why is the school filled with ominous gas the color of piss? Did ye' do this? Is this some kind of sex thing?"

He sighed and whipped the sweat from his brow.

"Did ye' check the defenses on Gram?" he added, "I don't need to know who is doin' this to know that they shouldn't have that sword."
Last edited by Nationstatelandsville on Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Goodbye.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:13 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Crowley got a phone call and turned around, but gave Minh a small thumbs-up before walking off three feet. Then Minh stared directly at James, grabbing him by the neck and lifting him into the air. "Mr. Callahan." Minh said calmly, his iron grip holding the Canadian in the air easily. "I am a relatively good individual, but I'm still half-orc. A species known for being very paternal and protective of its young...and also quite violent. Do not do that to my son again. You will regret it." he said, dropping James to the floor. "Daisuke, Ellywick, we may need you. Come with us."

James hung back for a second, then grabbed Minh by the shoulder and turned him around. "Now wait a second, Taka." He said, genuinely concerned. "Daisuke and Ellywick are just kids, one of whom is in the wheelchair and the other I could probably punt across the field. They should stay where it's safe. You, Yuzuki, Crowley, and I can handle EVE on our own, and we'll probably end up with a few other Staff and more experienced students with us anyhow."
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:19 pm

Crowley blinked. Gram. He'd utterly forgotten that. But no, that sword was in a very safe place. "The sword is fine." he told Lewis. "Don't worry yourself with that...but hold on. I need you in the vents. Try to find the source of the gas and shut it down."

Minh, meanwhile, nodded at James. "I agree. Completely. But we need them. They worked with EVE and they know how these robots operate. They're useful and I can't leave them here- too dangerous. With us, they're protected by me, you and the most powerful human wizard in the world. This is the safest place for them."
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:23 pm

"Fuck you!" Kyoko yelled as she kicked a robot to the ground and stabbed it in the face with her sword. Izanagi asked, "Say... Where did you get that sword anyway?"

Kyoko shrugged and answered, "I don't even know, to be completely honest. But, anyway, have any clue where Crowley could be?" Izanagi sighed. "You said you could track him down, which is why I let you take over." Kyoko nodded assuredly. "That's right, I am better at tracking than you." Her last statement had a slight smug tone to it. She closed her eyes and sent a sound wave out, and opened her eyes, turning to her left.

"There are people this way, but I don't think it's Crowley," Kyoko muttered, gripping her sword. Izanagi said, "You think it could be robots?" Kyoko shook her head, and ran forward, turning a left at the end of the hall, straight into the orange gas. She cursed, but suddenly the gas began to dissipate, and she heard a fan. Sari-chan, Rayne, and Katrina came into view.

"Nope, not Crowley."
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Ende
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:27 pm

As Pierre ran through the school, he came upon the body of a girl in a hallway. She was slumped over, on the ground. Her hands were clasped together, and she appeared to be unconscious. It was fairly obvious that she was a student. He was going to pass the girl by, but then she shakily reached her hand out towards him. After about a second, it fell to her side. Surprised by the fact that whoever it was was still alive, Pierre kneeled down, and felt for a pulse.

It was still perfectly normal. He paused for a moment. To be honest, that was strange. He was fairly sure that the gas was lethal, and it had been going for at least five minutes now. She should probably have been dead by now. Personally, he didn't know her, but he had seen her around the school a few times. Tentatively, he removed his rag (which served as a basic gas-mask) and spoke to her, quickly shooting each word out, attempting not to breathe in any of the gas.

"What does the gas do? You should be dead by now."

She looked up at him.

"I-i-it's p-p-paralyz-i-i-n-g. N-n-not-t k-ill-"

Suddenly, the girl stopped talking, and slumped against the wall completely, falling almost to the floor. Pierre looked at her strangely for a moment, and then realized that she had probably been completely paralyzed, if what she was saying was correct. He put the makeshift gas mask over his mouth again, and breathed through it a few times. It seemed to be keeping most of the mustard-colored gas out, so that was good. He started thinking to himself for a few moments.

Paralyzing? Why the hell would anyone do that? Why would the robots want to keep the students alive? Mildly confused, he stood up, and prepared to keep looking for Laz. As he stood up, he noticed the girl faintly turn her head and look at him, looking completely dejected.

He paused for a moment, and then sighed.

"Lewis, you can kill me now." he muttered under his breath, and he picked the girl up and threw her over his shoulder, and resumed running down the hallways.

And then, a few hallways later, his vision obscured by the gas, he crashed into a guy in a wheelchair.

Metanih
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:27 pm

Wait what? She was following Sari-chan here. Not being the one in charge. Rayne continued blowing the yellow gas away as she stood there, probably looking a little dumb. "Uhh..." Rayne started, her sentence the epitome of not clever. "We should find Crowley." She finally managed to say, which was actually probably a good idea. Crowley could probably do something about this. At least, Rayne hoped so, because she sure as hell couldn't herself. "And avoid EVEs." She added, almost an afterthought.
Nationstates Ninja
Second to Reploid Productions...
Everyone should watch this excellent show, and the movie Serenity.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0303461/

If you don't know me well, talk to me more. I have a DeviantArt account here. http://merin593.deviantart.com
Also, I am a pansexual genderfluid individual. If you don't know what that means, look it up. I deal with enough people asking in real life. . ;)

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:31 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Crowley blinked. Gram. He'd utterly forgotten that. But no, that sword was in a very safe place. "The sword is fine." he told Lewis. "Don't worry yourself with that...but hold on. I need you in the vents. Try to find the source of the gas and shut it down."

Minh, meanwhile, nodded at James. "I agree. Completely. But we need them. They worked with EVE and they know how these robots operate. They're useful and I can't leave them here- too dangerous. With us, they're protected by me, you and the most powerful human wizard in the world. This is the safest place for them."

"Who gives a fuck how they operate?" James snapped, grabbing Minh and pinning him against the wall with his left hand. "We find her, I pop her with one shot to what tinheads like her have for a cranium, and everything goes back to normal." His revolver spin his right hand. "Simple as that. We don't need to put your son at risk trying to hack her or get her to stop going rampant. I'd think a father would care more about protecting his son, but apparently that's only when it's someone else putting his well-being at risk."

He relaxed his grip somewhat. "Just a second ago you used your strength to threaten my life for threatening your son's, and now you want to drag him through a battlezone, when he's in a fucking wheelchair, and put him in the line of fire when we finally find EVE. You don't give a damn about his well-being. If you did, if you loved him, you wouldn't be dragging him along with us."

He let go of Minh and continued on, past Crowley, and shot another 'bot without even looking at it. "LET'S GO, WE DON'T HAVE ALL FUCKING DAY."
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Neo Arcad
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Arcad » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:33 pm

(OOC: I CLAIM THIS POST IN THE NAME OF LUCIFER.)

(AND ALSO RUSH.)
Last edited by Neo Arcad on Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:36 pm

Sari-chan nodded in agreement with Rayne, "That sounds good!"

Just before she took off down the hall with Rayne and Kate, Sari-chan heard another voice from behind them. Turning around, she saw Kyoko and walked over to the girl.

"Hello!" Sari-chan waved, "Are you another student here? We're about to go find Crowley-sensei. Do you want to come, too? Oh, by the way, my name is Sarina, but you can call me Sari-chan. Everyone does!"

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Erinkita
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:39 pm

Ellywick stayed quiet as everyone talked over her head. Frankly, she was glad that nobody seemed to be paying her much mind. Even James had taken his aggression out of Daisuke and mostly ignored her. A shameful, cowardly part of her hoped they'd forget about her completely and she would never have to face SAM again. She hated herself for that hope. She had been manipulated so easily, and now she had created a disaster. Whatever Crowley and James said, none of this would have happened if she hadn't come here.

Her coward's hope was dashed when Minh told her to come along. She breathed deeply and listened to the air, her hands tightening around the chemical weapon in her hands. None of them had been tested, of course, but the flamethrower and electric blast seemed to work fine in her dorm.
Ellywick unslung her heavy backpack and put it before the group.
"I have weapons here," she said "There's another flamethrower like the one Daisuke has. If you aim for the head, they'll overheat in a few seconds. And these three so short-range electric blasts than shut them down temporarily. This one like the one I've got shoots these pellets," she held up one of the hollow plastic caps for them to see "They burst on impact and the chemicals inside rust metal almost instantly. If anyone wants to arm themselves..." she trailed off.
Loan me a dragon, I wanna see space.
Justice for Jane Doe

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:46 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Crowley blinked. Gram. He'd utterly forgotten that. But no, that sword was in a very safe place. "The sword is fine." he told Lewis. "Don't worry yourself with that...but hold on. I need you in the vents. Try to find the source of the gas and shut it down."

"Will do," Lewis replied, "and if ye' meet a fine gentleman named Benson while out there, don't kill him. I don't know what is happenin', but don't trifle with them."

Lewis hung up and slipped the gas-mask on, turning to Damien.

"Where is the nearest entrance to the vents?" he asked, "Crowley wants us in there, lookin' for the source."

Goodbye.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:51 pm

"Will do," Lewis replied, "and if ye' meet a fine gentleman named Benson while out there, don't kill him. I don't know what is happenin', but don't trifle with them."

"Where is the nearest entrance to the vents?" he asked, "Crowley wants us in there, lookin' for the source."

Damien slipped his gas mask on, and activated the air. "This way," he said, as he led Lewis over to the vent opening. He aimed his shotgun at the vent and fired at the grate, causing it to fall apart. He got down and crawled into the vents, and began moving through the thick yellow smog. "Lewis!" he yelled back, as he kept crawling aimlessly. "What the fuck did Crowley say we were looking for? A generator or something? Or maybe a magic ball?"

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:59 pm

Kyoko shrugged at Sari-chan. "Why not? I was actually on my way to go find Crowley as well." Natsu made a sound that obviously was filled with disgust. "Kyoko, they'll slow you down. You can find Crowley yourself."

Kyoko rolled her eyes. "Shut up. Unlike you, I enjoy the company of other people. By the way..." She turned to Sari-chan. "I'm Kyoko. I'm surprised we've never met."
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:01 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:

Damien slipped his gas mask on, and activated the air. "This way," he said, as he led Lewis over to the vent opening. He aimed his shotgun at the vent and fired at the grate, causing it to fall apart. He got down and crawled into the vents, and began moving through the thick yellow smog. "Lewis!" he yelled back, as he kept crawling aimlessly. "What the fuck did Crowley say we were looking for? A generator or something? Or maybe a magic ball?"

"He didn't say," Lewis replied, climbing in after Damien, "I don't think he knew."

He felt something brush along his arm and looked over, seeing nothing. He would have dismissed it, had his x-ray vision not kicked in accidentally at that point. It revealed a rolled-up scroll hidden behind one of the vent's panels, one Lewis quickly removed (by punching). He took out the scroll and unrolled it, revealing a massive diagram of the school in its entirety, along with several moving blips marked "CROWLEY", "GRAM", and other such things. It was almost like that map from Harry Potter, because fuck you. Best of all, however, it marked the robots, though Lewis did not see EVE. Not that he was looking for her.

"I found a map!" he shouted to Damien, '"I think I've seen something like this before in some crappy kid's movie. Does Crowley watch Power Rangers?"

Goodbye.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:04 pm

Damien shook his head. "No, but I do. And Power Rangers isn't a crappy movie, with the exception of the Turbo and Mighty Morphin' movies, which, honestly, were terrible. But nevertheless, that looks like it's from Hairy Pooper, you know, about the humans in the only normal school in a world that's completely magic. It's ruled by the Ministry of Normal People, but I'm not here to talk about dictatorships."

He examined the map carefully. "Huh... So, there's Crowley, and there's Gram, that sword. Is that the girls' locker room? And what about those people that look like they're pushing together? Are they fucking?"

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:06 pm

"Hooray!" Sari-chan cheered, "It's time for the adventure of the Four Adorable Warriors! Katie-chan: The Fast One. Kyo-chan: The Smart One. Raye-Raye-chan: The Sexy One. And Sari-chan: The Strong One! Together, the four of us shall vanquish these robotic foes and save the school! ONWARDS! FOR PONY!"

With that, Sari-chan pulled out her hammer, pointed it down the hall, and began charging, letting out a loud battle cry. Of course, she still had no idea where she was going.

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:11 pm

Maria lay unconcious in the room the particles of paralyzation disintegrating as they touched her skin. Her inner thoughts left her in a pseudo-awakened state. That was, until Maria felt an excruciating pain in her shoulder accompanying a painful wetness and a pungent iron smell. She was wide awake now with a EVE clone's blade shoved into her shoulder. Maria let out a bloodcurdling scream as she writhed on the ground, the blade cracking and splintering inside the wound until nothing was left. Maria took no chances lunging at the robot and smashing its head into the ground with her remaining good arm watching it crack and fragment as she sobbed, the searing pain a constant reminder to keep moving. Her right arm hung limply soaked with blood and the inner thighs of her pants were a darker color than before. She looked like a mess before this happened. Now she looked like a monster.
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse