NATION

PASSWORD

The Walking Dead: Colossus Rising / Episode 2 [IC][Closed]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

United World Order
Senator

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:20 pm

Johnny ducked down when the gunfire occured and through the massive explosion. "YUSSEF?" He said running and catching up with Yussef hopping on the bike having his shotgun in one hand "Lets get the fuck out of here"
Last edited by United World Order on Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nexeria
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:38 pm

Kenny Fountain

As Kenny ran toward the flaming prison, he noticed Scott loading supplies into trucks. Kenny ran up to him grabbing him by the arm.

"You left a little girl locked in a burning prison! Come fucking help me!"

Kenny took off back toward the prison. He kick open the doors and ran into the infirmary.

"Get the fuck out people! The prisons on fire!" Kenny yelled not making eye contact with anyone.

Zoe

Zoe tried to stand up as the prison exploded around them, but was still woozy from the blood loss.
Last edited by Nexeria on Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have no mouth. And I must scream.
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:41 pm

Nexeria wrote:Kenny Fountain

As Kenny ran toward the flaming prison, he noticed Scott loading supplies into trucks. Kenny ran up to him grabbing him by the arm.

"You left a little girl locked in a burning prison! Come fucking help me!"

Kenny took off back toward the prison. He kick open the doors and ran into the infirmary.

"Get the fuck out people! The prisons on fire!" Kenny yelled not making eye contact with anyone.

As soon as Kenny told him that, Scott sprinted back into the burning inferno and directly to where he locked the little girl in. He pulled out his keyring and immediately unlocked the door for Kenny.

"GET HER OUTSIDE!" he yelled. "I'VE GOT OTHER PROBLEMS!"

He rushed immediately into the infirmary, spotting Gabrielle. He motioned towards the window before gathering medical supplies.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Sulamalik
Minister

Founded: Apr 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sulamalik » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:48 pm

Yussef twisted on the acceleration, sending the bike screaming out of a burning FCI Milan. He concentrated on gaining speed and avoiding obstructions on the road. HE thought if he ran his bike fast enough, he could escape the creeping fear that was gaining a hold of him. He wished he could summon whatever courage he had inside him, the same courage that had let him survive his last stand at the Milan's marketplace.

"Fuck me man... I haven't seen explosions that big since back in Detroit, when the army blew up the Ambassador Bridge." He couldn't help but let out a triumphant cheer over the din of his bike. He had survived Michigan, no small feat even before the outbreak. "It's a big world out there Johnny. Fuck that guy before, this Earth's too big for the infection to spread everywhere, if not North Africa then I'll get us to New Zealand. For now..."

He smiled. He was so happy to be alive no words could describe it.
Freiheit Reich wrote:"Economically disadvantaged and angry urban youth music."
Is that a nicer and more modern term to use?

Nexeria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:55 pm

Kenny Fountain

As Scott took off, Kenny quickly opened the door to solitary confinement room. He spotted Zoe laying on the ground and Xia in the corner. "We gotta go! The prison's on fire! Xia, get out of here!" Kenny said picking Xia up. "Go, through the infirmary! I'll be right behind you."

Kenny picked up Zoe, "C'mon, Zoe, let's get out of here."
Last edited by Nexeria on Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

SSTxReaper
Minister

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:04 pm

One moment Xia was talking to Zoe and in the next she was on the floor knocked by the explosions. "Ahhhh...... Okay!" Xia said as Kenny put her back down. Xia ran through the burning building and into the infirmary. She saw several people in there already but only one interested her. Quickly she ran to Chloe side and began to shake her. "Come on... Wake up...." Xia said impatiently. When she didnt woke up Xia grabbed Chloe and carried her to one of the prison's exits. Finding out that she was at the main gate Xia dropped to her knees and dropped Chloe as well. She looked around for anyone to help her and get Chloe into one of the vehicles.
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."-J. Robert Oppenheimer

"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war."-Donald Trump

"Leadership cannot really be taught. It can only be learned."-Harold S. Geneen

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

United World Order
Senator

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:14 pm

"Lets just focus on getting to safety" he said as he kept his eye out while on the bike although he couldent see much.

Nexeria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:56 pm

Kenny Foutain

Kenny took Zoe out into the hall, where he spotted a wheel-chair to set her in. "Alright, Zoe, sit here." Kenny placed her in the wheel-chair and started rushing back toward the infirmary. As he was getting to the door the ceiling caved in, blocking their path. "Shit, we'll have to turn back and find another way out!"

Before Kenny knew it he reached an intersection in the halls that surrounded them in flames.

Zoe: "Kenny, I'm scared!"

Kenny: "Don't worry, just let me just look for a way out."

As Kenny searched for a door Zoe rolled up to one with an exit sign over head.

Zoe: "Kenny, I found a door."

As Zoe started to open the door Kenny noticed the smoke coming from underneath. "Zoe, don't!" Kenny yelled closing the door shut as fireball shot out from it scarring the right side of Kenny's face, neck, and arm with 2nd-degree burns. Kenny fell on to the ground and instantly started rolling. Zoe started screaming and threw Kenny a blanket, which he used to put the fire out.

Kenny stood up with his right side up in seering pain. There were flames all around them. Kenny spotted a fire axe and grabbed it, charging toward the nearest window. The first hit barely cracked it, the next two hits started making progress. Kenny hit the glass five more times before it broke into a wide enough hole for Zoe to escape through. Kenny then picked up Zoe from the wheel-chair, which brought great pain to his right arm. Kenny pushed Zoe through the hole and she fell onto a field outside.

Zoe: "Kenny, what about you?!"

Kenny: "Back away from the window!"

Zoe crawled away from the window. Kenny picked the picked the blanket back up, wrapping it around his right arm. He then backed up as far as he could and charged directly at the window. The glass shattered and cut Kenny's leg up a little. He wished he could be happy he made it outside, but was in too much pain.
Last edited by Nexeria on Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:06 am

Cylarn wrote:
As soon as Kenny told him that, Scott sprinted back into the burning inferno and directly to where he locked the little girl in. He pulled out his keyring and immediately unlocked the door for Kenny.

"GET HER OUTSIDE!" he yelled. "I'VE GOT OTHER PROBLEMS!"

He rushed immediately into the infirmary, spotting Gabrielle. He motioned towards the window before gathering medical supplies.

As soon as the first explosions started, Gabrielle jerked up, startled. Rolling out of bed, she nearly drew on someone barreling through the door, before recognizing Scott.

"What's going on?" she started to ask, before he cut her off and pointed out the window. Seeing the massive fires burning in the cell blocks, she grimaced, took a deep breath, and joined Scott in gathering medical supplies. Bandages, a box of gloves, and a couple of bottles of rubbing alcohol went into her pack.

Nexeria wrote:Kenny Fountain

Zoe crawled away from the window. Kenny picked the picked the blanket back up, wrapping it around his right arm. He then backed up as far as he could and charged directly at the window. The glass shattered and cut Kenny's leg up a little. He wished he could be happy he made it outside, but was in too much pain.

"Kid!" Joseph called out, as he rounded the corner and dashed toward them. "You need any help, son?"
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Khelshar
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Khelshar » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:50 am

Sleep. A state where the body in unconscious, but it is under control. That was Thomas definition of it. Sleep was something he loved. But he had not slept for day. He could finally sleep, in safety. He thought.

Suddenly, an explosion shocked the prison. The infiarmy got damaged, and debris were scattered all around the room. Thomas got thrown out of the bed, and hit the ground very hard, and his knee hit a rock. "FUUUCK!" He screamed in pain. "What the fuck is going on?!" he screamed as he tried to crawl his way out. He saw that Gabrielle and Scott were gathering stuff. "Help me goddammit!"
Nation under re-construction

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 10, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:03 am

Sara and Alex had been in their cells, talking about the day that had just been, when the explosion had occurred. "Grab everything, get to the trucks - then, grab the food and any tools." Alex said. "I'll make sure everyone gets out."

Alex had slid on his IOTV, and slung his rifle onto his back. He jogged around the halls, making sure all of the cells were cleared, until he spotted Joseph and Kenny. "Shit." He said. "There's a fire exit just back here, we can take him through there. Come on!" He said, motioning to the boarded door. "Fuck... come on!"

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:40 am

Khelshar wrote:Sleep. A state where the body in unconscious, but it is under control. That was Thomas definition of it. Sleep was something he loved. But he had not slept for day. He could finally sleep, in safety. He thought.

Suddenly, an explosion shocked the prison. The infiarmy got damaged, and debris were scattered all around the room. Thomas got thrown out of the bed, and hit the ground very hard, and his knee hit a rock. "FUUUCK!" He screamed in pain. "What the fuck is going on?!" he screamed as he tried to crawl his way out. He saw that Gabrielle and Scott were gathering stuff. "Help me goddammit!"

Kenny was soon carried by Scott, who employed the fireman's carry technique. He grabbed one of the EMT bags they had and looked over at Gabrielle.

"We've gotta move now!" he said before punching his way through the infirmary window. Monroe was outside, and began to help Scott as they got Thomas through the window, carrying him to the bus. Monroe then waited for Scott and Gabrielle. Scott got the supplies through the window first and turned to Gabrielle. "Alright, you're next."
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Nexeria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:04 am

Kenny Fountain

Kenny was lifted up by some of the other survivors. He looked over at Zoe laying on the ground.

"*Coughs* No! The girl! Get the girl!"
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:09 am

Alex heard Kenny's plea. He ran to the door and started to pull off the boards, and shot the lock with his rifle. "Get him out of here, we've got trucks at the front." He said, kicking the door open for Joseph and Kenny. The fires had spread further towards the three men. "Kid, where are you?!" He shouted, trying to spot the girl.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:21 am

Cylarn wrote:... Scott got the supplies through the window first and turned to Gabrielle. "Alright, you're next."

Gabrielle nodded and swung her legs through the window, avoiding the corner where there was still a small piece of glass stuck in the frame. Sliding onto the infirmary's siding, she jumped carefully, managing to land on her uninjured foot and roll out of the fall. Looking back up, she waved for Scott to come through.

Dimoniquid wrote:Alex heard Kenny's plea. He ran to the door and started to pull off the boards, and shot the lock with his rifle. "Get him out of here, we've got trucks at the front." He said, kicking the door open for Joseph and Kenny. The fires had spread further towards the three men. "Kid, where are you?!" He shouted, trying to spot the girl.

Joseph picked Kenny up and strode toward the front gates of the prison, where the vehicles were parked. As he reached them, he saw Monroe, Thomas, Scott and Gabrielle, and nodded to himself.
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Virenna
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Virenna » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:24 am

Nick O'Draighnain

It all happened so fast. One minute he was contemplating this new world in the infirmary watching the little girl for Xia, the next the prison became a fiery inferno. Such a shame, he thought, as he was just beginning to think the place could be a real settlement. Nonetheless, he ran outside after gathering his things.

Seeing Xia drop Chloe in all the chaos, he was quick to help them. Scooping up Chloe, he tried to help Xia as well. "Xia, are you alright? I got Chloe, let's catch up with the rest of them!" Running to the bus with the little girl in arms, he quickly approached the doors with a panicked face.
Last edited by Virenna on Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FLAG

"Iron hand in a velvet glove."
-Charles V

SSTxReaper
Minister

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:40 am

Virenna wrote:Nick O'Draighnain

It all happened so fast. One minute he was contemplating this new world in the infirmary watching the little girl for Xia, the next the prison became a fiery inferno. Such a shame, he thought, as he was just beginning to think the place could be a real settlement. Nonetheless, he ran outside after gathering his things.

Seeing Xia drop Chloe in all the chaos, he was quick to help them. Scooping Chloe, he tried to help Xia as well. "Xia, are you alright? I got Chloe, let's catch up with the rest of them!" Running to the bus with the little girl in arms, he quickly approached the doors with a panicked face.

"Thank you." Xia said as she got up and started to run. Xia ran toward the bus and got on. "Here put her here." Xia pointed to one of the empty seats.
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."-J. Robert Oppenheimer

"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war."-Donald Trump

"Leadership cannot really be taught. It can only be learned."-Harold S. Geneen

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

Virenna
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Virenna » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:36 pm

Nick was careful in putting the little girl down where Xia indicated and gently put a seatbelt around her. "No problem," he said back to Xia before looking outside one of the windows. The prison was in flames, a red mess of brick and smoke; whoever was still inside wouldn't have much time left to escape.

He looked around the convoy as well, habitually checking for walkers. "Is everyone out?" he said aloud.
FLAG

"Iron hand in a velvet glove."
-Charles V

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:14 pm

Sara had put her and Alex's bags in a truck, along with some crates of food, an EMT bag, and a shotgun with some ammunition that she had found lying on the ground where Scott had forgotten to put it in. "Where's Alex?" She said to herself, looking at the prison. "Alex is still in there!"

Dilange
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:30 pm

Chris head the explosion and ran back inside and into the workshop. He quickly loaded up all his supplies and weapons into the duffle bag. He ran like a sprinter back out into the yard. He jumped on his motorcycle and started it up.

He heard Sara yelling for Alex. He dropped his stuff.

"Ill go find Alex!!! Just get the vehicles ready to go?" he yelled.

He ran back inside the prison, with his pistol loaded and in hand.

"ALEX?!! WHERE ARE YOU?! WE GOTTA GO!" he yelled as he ran to the infirmary area.

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:39 pm

Alex heard someone shouting for him. He quickly turned around, seeing Chris inside. "Chris! What the fuck are you doing?!" He shouted, a flame bursting up towards him. "Chris, there's a girl stuck somewhere in here, I'm not leaving without her! Just go, leave some supplies by the gate, I'll be fine! I'm a firefighter, goddammit!"

Dilange
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:57 pm

Dimoniquid wrote:Alex heard someone shouting for him. He quickly turned around, seeing Chris inside. "Chris! What the fuck are you doing?!" He shouted, a flame bursting up towards him. "Chris, there's a girl stuck somewhere in here, I'm not leaving without her! Just go, leave some supplies by the gate, I'll be fine! I'm a firefighter, goddammit!"

"I aint leaving you behind. Every zombie is converging on this position and im not letting people die because of panicking." he stated.

"I was a SWAT member. Tell me where she is and we can work together to get her out of here safe. If Walkers do come in, Im armed to kill."Chris said.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:15 pm

Black smoke billowed, hidden and invisible on the moonless night. The fires raged above the prison; when coupled with the stench of burning flesh, it left the impression that the prison itself had been condemned to hell.

Gabrielle covered her face with the torn remnants of the T-shirt she'd never gotten around to repairing ever since it had been sliced up by Sofya in their first encounter. Sofya and the other doctor were both missing, probably killed in one of the cell block explosions...and Gabrielle wasn't sure if there were any more missing or dead. The former Coast Guard officer let her shoulders slump, and trudged back toward the bus. Everyone else - especially the two girls - were accounted for, and that made it time to leave. Getting on, she sat down and nodded at Kenny.

The convoy left the prison behind, just in time as a herd of walkers powered through the fence on the other side of the complex by sheer weight.

End of Chapter 2
mumblemumblemumble

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse