NATION

PASSWORD

The Walking Dead RP [OOC][OPEN, EP. 4 STARTED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:21 pm

Sentinel XV wrote:Please provide annotated translations when using foreign languages in dialogue.

Sorry.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:22 pm

Doc be damned if we did all that for nothing, and we've secured the biggest baddest fort in the area, shouldn't leave until supplies are a problem.
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Check out The Living Waste of Mekhallah, an original low-fantasy setting.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:23 pm

Did it, after the first time.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:25 pm

Lancearc wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
'Course, I get it. And it's good - I've done my job of characterization properly, if that's the case.

I'm busting my ass to keep you fuckers alive and try to cure this shit, and you bastards are offing yourselves? Fuckin' quitters.

--(An extremely angry) Dr. Nick Stewart

Fixing a spinal cord break, even before the rise of the walkers? No way, no how. Gotta pick one major research project! :p
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Sentinel XV
Senator

Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:25 pm

>plays sad, wistful piano music whilst the prison group takes inventory and gathers their dead
>camera pans up
>is actually Damian, in an all-white suit
>is playing a white piano sitting on a cloud
>heaven
Last edited by Sentinel XV on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
‹ all genius is a conquering of chaos and mystery

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Damn you people. I missed the entire thing. :(
I'm still going to post a "What John did during the fight".
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

Sentinel XV
Senator

Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:22 pm

Camicon wrote:Damn you people. I missed the entire thing. :(
I'm still going to post a "What John did during the fight".

Cool beans.
‹ all genius is a conquering of chaos and mystery

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:52 pm

God...I probably won't be able to play much into the second season...unless we take a week-long hiatus starting this coming sunday.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:38 pm

Cylarn wrote:God...I probably won't be able to play much into the second season...unless we take a week-long hiatus starting this coming sunday.

I could give up a week if it means one more player. (It'd also give me time to work on compiling Episode 1.)
mumblemumblemumble

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:39 pm

Shadyrya wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
:D

Break out the beers. :)

beer doesn't get you drunk enough, fast enough. Hard liquor for all!

Compared to bourbon, jagermeister, and whiskey, vodka is water.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:40 pm

Cylarn wrote:
Shadyrya wrote:

I went sort of native when I was in the Caribbean, so I go with rum.
mumblemumblemumble

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:41 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Cylarn wrote:

RUM! Pirates of the Great Lakes!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

United Slavic Nations
Ambassador

Founded: May 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United Slavic Nations » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:42 pm

Cylarn wrote:
Shadyrya wrote:

NO. JUST NO.

I take it you haven't had straight Polish bathtub vodka yet? That stuff'll make you piss alcohol for a week.
United Slavic Nations wrote:
Shadyrya wrote:That's a creepy fly.

I think my jacket records me when I sing.

Yup. You know what's creepier? The fact that he NEVER MOVES when I'm awake. But when I'm asleep, I can hear him buzzing around. Right over my head. I think he's conspiring against me; maybe because I have a bad history with bugs.

HE'S A DARK INSECTHOOD ASSASSIN, I SWEAR.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:43 pm

Cylarn wrote:

NO. JUST NO.

I take it you haven't had straight Polish bathtub vodka yet? That stuff'll make you piss alcohol for a week.

Ever had gasoline?
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:43 pm

Cylarn wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:

I think there will be some, in my next character's starting inventory.
mumblemumblemumble

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Cylarn wrote:

NO. JUST NO.

Aw, you're weaksauce. You haven't lived until you've felt the sting of hydrochloric acid.
mumblemumblemumble

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Cylarn wrote:

Looks like we're having a party. Your character should be driving a van full of liquor.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:45 pm

Cylarn wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:

Why's all the rum gone?
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Check out The Living Waste of Mekhallah, an original low-fantasy setting.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:45 pm

Cylarn wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:

Looks like we're having a party. Your character should be driving a van full of liquor.

Hmm...I am getting ideas already.
mumblemumblemumble

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:47 pm

Lancearc wrote:
Cylarn wrote:

Why's all the rum gone?

Scott used it all for firebombs.
mumblemumblemumble

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:47 pm

Lancearc wrote:
Cylarn wrote:

Why's all the rum gone?

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

United Slavic Nations
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Slavic Nations » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:49 pm

Cylarn wrote:
United Slavic Nations wrote:NO. JUST NO.

Ever had gasoline?

What do you think we use to dilude the bathtub vodka? XD That stuff is almost 60.5% alcohol; drinking it without diluding it will make you go blind. That's what happened to my uncle Ricky. ._.

Yup. You know what's creepier? The fact that he NEVER MOVES when I'm awake. But when I'm asleep, I can hear him buzzing around. Right over my head. I think he's conspiring against me; maybe because I have a bad history with bugs.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:51 pm

Cylarn wrote:
Ever had gasoline?

What do you think we use to dilude the bathtub vodka? XD That stuff is almost 60.5% alcohol; drinking it without diluding it will make you go blind. That's what happened to my uncle Ricky. ._.

Scott's gonna tell a story about his Uncle Ricky...maybe.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

United Slavic Nations
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Slavic Nations » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:55 pm

Cylarn wrote:
United Slavic Nations wrote:What do you think we use to dilude the bathtub vodka? XD That stuff is almost 60.5% alcohol; drinking it without diluding it will make you go blind. That's what happened to my uncle Ricky. ._.

Scott's gonna tell a story about his Uncle Ricky...maybe.

Scott has an uncle Ricky? =D

Khelshar
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Khelshar » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:16 am

Sentinel XV wrote:Also, feedback on how the battle ended. Good, bad, mediocre?

The battle was cool. Good, i will say. It ended maybe to quick, though.

Sentinel XV wrote:Let's go, guys. Get the voting rolling. I won't be on until late tonight tomorrow, if at all. So I want to know by then which path you guys are gonna take (remember, you don't have to leave if the majority wants to leave, you can try and make it at the prison regardless) and the IC wrapped up so I can archive it and get my thoughts together for Ep. 2's overall plot. I'm pleased that Ep. 1, for the majority, went according to the rough outline that I had in mind for it.

Can i make a suggestion? Run Cant we stay in the prison, and chapter two starts like four weeks later, and then the group has changed someways, and our characters too(i have plans for Thomas) and the chapter starts as first one, but after a while, the prison gets overrun by walkers, or the city is empty of food or such? Wudda think?
Nation under re-construction

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse