NATION

PASSWORD

The Walking Dead RP [OOC][OPEN, EP. 4 STARTED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:56 pm

The cavalry has arrived!
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:01 pm

Monfrox wrote:The cavalry has arrived!

:D

Break out the beers. :)
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Shadyrya
Senator

Founded: Jul 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:02 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Monfrox wrote:The cavalry has arrived!

beer doesn't get you drunk enough, fast enough. Hard liquor for all!
Shad :)

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:19 pm

Shadyrya wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:

beer doesn't get you drunk enough, fast enough. Hard liquor for all!

Scott took it all to use for firebomb material. :(
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:25 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:*crickets*

I'm surprised nothing much happened while I was gone.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:31 pm

Cylarn wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:*crickets*

I'm surprised nothing much happened while I was gone.

Cool story, bro.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Sentinel XV
Senator

Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:37 pm

Aaaaand, cut. Good job, guys. I had a lot of fun with this chapter.
‹ all genius is a conquering of chaos and mystery

Sentinel XV
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:38 pm

Also, feedback on how the battle ended. Good, bad, mediocre?

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:43 pm

Good, but I'm not quite done yet.
mumblemumblemumble

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:44 pm

Sentinel XV wrote:Also, feedback on how the battle ended. Good, bad, mediocre?

I was late to the party, damn! That's all that was bad in my eyes. Well, that and we don't know who all died and who lived through the explosion. And now where do we go? And when is the next chapter coming out! Don't be like Gabe Newell, now!

Achievement

Sentinel XV
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:46 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:Good, but I'm not quite done yet.

Oh, I know. I just mean that previous post in regards to the battle. That'll be the end of my posting in this IC thread, until I make an exit post that will end the chapter.

Monfrox wrote:
Sentinel XV wrote:Also, feedback on how the battle ended. Good, bad, mediocre?

I was late to the party, damn! That's all that was bad in my eyes. Well, that and we don't know who all died and who lived through the explosion. And now where do we go? And when is the next chapter coming out! Don't be like Gabe Newell, now!

Only the inmates, Machiavelli, and Damian died. The explosion didn't touch the prison, as the IEDs were buried far enough away so that the prison was outside of the blast radius. I suppose you guys could move on, or try and make a life for yourselves at the prison. It's your choice, really.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:53 pm

Sentinel XV wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:Good, but I'm not quite done yet.

Oh, I know. I just mean that previous post in regards to the battle. That'll be the end of my posting in this IC thread, until I make an exit post that will end the chapter.

Oh, sorry. The post was great!

OK, now I'm done.
mumblemumblemumble

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:54 pm

Phew. I got chills writing that. Almost got discouraged because people kept posting faster than I was writing.

Concrit?
mumblemumblemumble

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:00 pm

Coward's way out, Rick.

*Shakes head in disappointment*
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Check out The Living Waste of Mekhallah, an original low-fantasy setting.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:01 pm

Hey Sen? I think it's time for another poll! :lol:

Achievement

Sentinel XV
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:01 pm

Monfrox wrote:Hey Sen? I think it's time for another poll! :lol:

What for?

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:02 pm

Sentinel XV wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Hey Sen? I think it's time for another poll! :lol:

What for?

To decide if we want to stay at the prison or find a different place.

Achievement

Sentinel XV
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:04 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Sentinel XV wrote:What for?

To decide if we want to stay at the prison or find a different place.

You know, you all don't have to go to the same place. But sure, I'll make a new poll.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:04 pm

Lancearc wrote:Coward's way out, Rick.

Ha. Yeah, maybe. But it's not about what you or I would do, it's about what Rick would do. Since he's all about the survival of the group, he'll put everyone else before himself. And in his mind, under the circumstances, that was the most optimal outcome. If he was in a world without walkers, he might not have done that.
mumblemumblemumble

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:06 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Lancearc wrote:Coward's way out, Rick.

Ha. Yeah, maybe. But it's not about what you or I would do, it's about what Rick would do. Since he's all about the survival of the group, he'll put everyone else before himself. And in his mind, under the circumstances, that was the most optimal outcome. If he was in a world without walkers, he might not have done that.

Yeah, I understand not leaving character, but I'm disappointed in Rick, not Tilt.
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:10 pm

Lancearc wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:

Yeah, I understand not leaving character, but I'm disappointed in Rick, not Tilt.

'Course, I get it. And it's good - I've done my job of characterization properly, if that's the case.
mumblemumblemumble

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:12 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Lancearc wrote:Yeah, I understand not leaving character, but I'm disappointed in Rick, not Tilt.

'Course, I get it. And it's good - I've done my job of characterization properly, if that's the case.

I'm busting my ass to keep you fuckers alive and try to cure this shit, and you bastards are offing yourselves? Fuckin' quitters.

--(An extremely angry) Dr. Nick Stewart

Sentinel XV
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:14 pm

Let's go, guys. Get the voting rolling. I won't be on until late tonight tomorrow, if at all. So I want to know by then which path you guys are gonna take (remember, you don't have to leave if the majority wants to leave, you can try and make it at the prison regardless) and the IC wrapped up so I can archive it and get my thoughts together for Ep. 2's overall plot. I'm pleased that Ep. 1, for the majority, went according to the rough outline that I had in mind for it.

Dilange
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:15 pm

I say we leave FCI Milan.

Sentinel XV
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:21 pm

Please provide annotated translations when using foreign languages in dialogue.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse