NATION

PASSWORD

The Walking Dead RP [OOC][OPEN, EP. 4 STARTED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Khelshar
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Khelshar » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:14 pm

Monfrox wrote:Let me just say that Allison has gotten over her insanity slightly. That being said, there are some triggers in her when it'll come out. But for now, she has blood in places she didn't even know existed so cleaning her should be either fully done, or left for another time when it's more appropriate.

So, i'l be the one to break the ice: Who does she want to murder? (I think i know who it is, but just to be sure..)
Nation under re-construction

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:16 pm

SSTxReaper wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Let me just say that Allison has gotten over her insanity slightly. That being said, there are some triggers in her when it'll come out. But for now, she has blood in places she didn't even know existed so cleaning her should be either fully done, or left for another time when it's more appropriate.

Im taking her to the river....so all boys should stay away. lol :D

It's in her clothes, too. The stench is practically embedded into her, unless you fucking scrub hard.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:16 pm

Khelshar wrote:

So, i'l be the one to break the ice: Who does she want to murder? (I think i know who it is, but just to be sure..)

No spoilers. She doesn't want to really murder anyone.
Last edited by Monfrox on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Khelshar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Khelshar » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:17 pm

Monfrox wrote:
SSTxReaper wrote:

It's in her clothes, too. The stench is practically embedded into her, unless you fucking scrub hard.

Well, if we already would be inside of Toledo. we could get her some new clothes, and give her some parfymes and such things i know jack about.

SSTxReaper
Minister

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:19 pm

Monfrox wrote:
SSTxReaper wrote:

Im sure we got some extra clothes laying around somewhere, and if not there's always blankets Allison can be wrap in until we find new clothes.

There's no soap so I bet the smell would be on her, but at least on the filth is gone.
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."-J. Robert Oppenheimer

"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war."-Donald Trump

"Leadership cannot really be taught. It can only be learned."-Harold S. Geneen

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:24 pm

SSTxReaper wrote:
Monfrox wrote:It's in her clothes, too. The stench is practically embedded into her, unless you fucking scrub hard.

Im sure we got some extra clothes laying around somewhere, and if not there's always blankets Allison can be wrap in until we find new clothes.

There's no soap so I bet the smell would be on her, but at least on the filth is gone.

Right. But the smell will remain.

Achievement

Phonencia
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Phonencia » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:26 pm

Monfrox wrote:
SSTxReaper wrote:

Use baking soda.
Unified diversity
Functioning as one body
Every part encouraged by the other
No one independent of another
Irreplaceable
Indispensable
You're incredible
Incredible...

SSTxReaper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:26 pm

Monfrox wrote:
SSTxReaper wrote:

Yup. So let me write a post then.

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:26 pm

Phonencia wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Right. But the smell will remain.

Use baking soda.

Ye- no.

Achievement

Phonencia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Phonencia » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:30 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Phonencia wrote:
Use baking soda.

Ye- no.

mkay then.
Unified diversity
Functioning as one body
Irreplaceable
Indispensable
You're incredible
Incredible...

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:31 pm

Phonencia wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Ye- no.

mkay then.

Nothing short of sulfuric acid would probably get that out.

Achievement

SSTxReaper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:31 pm

I haz post!!!!!

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:32 pm

SSTxReaper wrote:I haz post!!!!!

Finally. :D

Achievement

Khelshar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Khelshar » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:34 pm

Just because i am a geography nerd, i will point out that the river was INSIDE the city. :ugeek: We'l let it pass. Lets say they made a river just for fun.

On Google Earth, where are we? Like exactly?
Last edited by Khelshar on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SSTxReaper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:37 pm

Khelshar wrote:Just because i am a geography nerd, i will point out that the river was INSIDE the city. :ugeek: We'l let it pass. Lets say they made a river just for fun.

Maybe the river heads out toward the woods that are like next to the city.

Im going to eat soon, so good bye for now.

Phonencia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Phonencia » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:38 pm

Khelshar wrote:Just because i am a geography nerd, i will point out that the river was INSIDE the city. :ugeek: We'l let it pass. Lets say they made a river just for fun.

According to Camicon...

I'm going to say that the group is on Sherman Rd, near Hitchingham Rd. That's located South South-East of FCI Milan.
Find Plank Rd, heading South South-East off of I-23, follow it until it intersects with Sherman Rd, follow Sherman Rd East, until it ends at a T-intersection with Hitchingham Rd.

The group is still on Sherman, near Hitchingham, but not within sight of the intersection.

Yes, I made this up on the spot. Plotted a plausible course that the group would have taken in order to flee FCI Milan, while ending up south of Milan, without ever passing through Milan itself.
(Presumed course is: Arkona, east to Sanford. Sanford, south to Milan-Oakville. Milan-Oakville, east to Wanty. Wanty, south to Hitchingham. Hitchingham, west to Sherman)
Unified diversity
Functioning as one body
Irreplaceable
Indispensable
You're incredible
Incredible...

Phonencia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Phonencia » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:39 pm

Go to Google Maps first and find FCI Milan then the aforementioned roads and such.
Unified diversity
Functioning as one body
Irreplaceable
Indispensable
You're incredible
Incredible...

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:04 pm

You also gave off the impression that you don't live in America. Besides, there are creeks too.

Achievement

Khelshar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Khelshar » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:08 pm

Monfrox wrote:

You also gave off the impression that you don't live in America. Besides, there are creeks too.

I thought that was something that was cleared a long time ago that i'm not American...

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:10 pm

Khelshar wrote:
Monfrox wrote:You also gave off the impression that you don't live in America. Besides, there are creeks too.

I thought that was something that was cleared a long time ago that i'm not American...

Then I reject your opinion on the geography of a place you have not seen. Good day, sir. :p

Achievement

Khelshar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Khelshar » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:14 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Khelshar wrote:I thought that was something that was cleared a long time ago that i'm not American...

Then I reject your opinion on the geography of a place you have not seen. Good day, sir. :p

If you are from Michigan(as i think you once hinted) i will just stick to what you are saying. Fuck my opinions, i dont know much about American geography. I did not know Michigan was a state for like half a year ago, so who am i to talk? I'm Khelshar to talk...

So, anyone got an idea for what i can do? I got nothing to do, and it will be pointless to make pointless posts about Thomas just laying there, wounded and probably close to dying, not doing anything constructive. About how long will it take before his knee is somewhat useful again? Because if i have to go through the episode with a wounded knee, i would rather make an additional character.
Last edited by Khelshar on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phonencia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Phonencia » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:19 pm

Khelshar wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Then I reject your opinion on the geography of a place you have not seen. Good day, sir. :p

If you are from Michigan(as i think you once hinted) i will just stick to what you are saying. Fuck my opinions, i dont know much about American geography. I did not know Michigan was a state for like half a year ago, so who am i to talk? I'm Khelshar to talk...

I'd like to take this chance to point out that the lol-cold of Michigan's winter will present a large problem for the group that can be easily rectified by going to Tennessee where it is comparatively warm most of the winter.
Unified diversity
Functioning as one body
Irreplaceable
Indispensable
You're incredible
Incredible...

Sulamalik
Minister

Founded: Apr 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sulamalik » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:20 pm

Phonencia wrote:
Khelshar wrote:If you are from Michigan(as i think you once hinted) i will just stick to what you are saying. Fuck my opinions, i dont know much about American geography. I did not know Michigan was a state for like half a year ago, so who am i to talk? I'm Khelshar to talk...

I'd like to take this chance to point out that the lol-cold of Michigan's winter will present a large problem for the group that can be easily rectified by going to Tennessee where it is comparatively warm most of the winter.

I think you've firmly established where you'd like the group to head next :p
Freiheit Reich wrote:"Economically disadvantaged and angry urban youth music."
Is that a nicer and more modern term to use?

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:21 pm

Sulamalik wrote:
Phonencia wrote:

I think you've firmly established where you'd like the group to head next :p

You all should've left for San Diego when you had the chance. :p
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:22 pm

Phonencia wrote:
Khelshar wrote:If you are from Michigan(as i think you once hinted) i will just stick to what you are saying. Fuck my opinions, i dont know much about American geography. I did not know Michigan was a state for like half a year ago, so who am i to talk? I'm Khelshar to talk...

The Walkers will freeze too. Besides, winter isn't THAT bad. Hush.

Achievement

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse