NATION

PASSWORD

Our World [OPEN/SIGN-UP/OOC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Slarvainian
Minister

Founded: May 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Slarvainian » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:19 am

Unicario wrote:
Slarvainian wrote:I think I am done.

Here’s what would have happened. Chris Percy takes power then cuts off oil to the U.S. Russia moves in troops and suddenly Russian troops and planes are patrolling the American boarder with their Canadian counterparts think I am done.

Thank you.

Et tu?

America can live without Canadian oil, Russia's troops and planes can easily be defeated by the United States, etcetera.

Yes though you wouldn't of risked a world war
V: Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy. And ideas are bulletproof.

Sophist, Ironist, the po-mo-neo-marxist Jordan Peterson warned you about.

I really enjoy talking ideas with people so feel free to TG me.

Belaruthnia
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Belaruthnia » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:28 am

-_-
Last edited by Belaruthnia on Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ublia
Senator

Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ublia » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:09 pm

Sorry man but like Slarvanian said it's basicly dead. So I'm leaving to though I loved the forum. Anyways I hope it comes back.
A Canadian Green Tory and Nationalist, who loves History, Sci-Fi, Fantasy and is always down to RP

"'Whither is God?' He cried; "I will tell you. We have killed him- you and I.'"- F. Neitzsche, The Gay Science
Economic Left/Right: -6.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.51
Canada, Green and or Red Toryism, Environmentalism, Canadian Nationalism, Neo-Classical Realism
Neutral: Eggplants and Switzerland
Against: Communism, Separatism in Canada, Social Conservatism, Critical Theory (the last few years have been harsh), DESCARTES (don't blame me blame the Meditations)

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse