NATION

PASSWORD

Vampire the Masquerade: OOC/ Sign up

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Boberskia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:40 pm

Ok. That seems reasonable. Accepted.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:33 pm

Changed it with immigrants ship.
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:59 pm

even better

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:12 pm

Krugmar wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:Steiner sat down at the bar, drinking beer when he spotted a strange man, bloodied around his mouth.

He quickly conceal his RFVH Classified Top Riot Shotgun and shoots at him, enough to make him run away. He checked outside, run into the alley, and found a man at the wall. He contacts his superiors about this familiar vampire.

(( OOC: Are you saying you shot at Ivan and he ran away? If you are, then that is not what he would do at all, If that was Ivan also, then you cannot control my character by saying he would run away))

Well, Steiner is a liitle bit drunk, so he don't know if he saw Ivan or not.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:54 pm

He still shot a man in the street

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:32 pm

I know next to nothing about this, but would very much so like to participate. Could anyone TG me with the most crucial details?
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Metanih
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:31 am

Note: I have a book for this stuff, and have tried played before...

Name: Seline Gehovan
Appearance: Raven black hair, fairly straight, shoulder length. Dark brown, near black eyes. Look a bit violet in poor lighting. Pale skin. Dresses in purples, reds, and blacks.
Generation: 7th.
Clan: Daughter of Cacophony (Its a bloodline techically, but they are my favourite.)
Allegiance: Independant, with heavy Sabbat connections.
Disciplines: Melpominee (6), Presence (6)
Bio: Seline was a notable dancer at a local theatre, and was an amateur singer. Her passion was in dancing, so for the human years of her life, she neglected her voice. However, on one notable performance of Titanic, the musical, a Daughter was in the audience, and was captivated by her voice, underused as it was, and befriended her after the show. Under the daughter's guidance, Seline trained and honed her gift of song to impressive skills for a human. Less than a month later, Seline awoke, and found herself changed. Her friend explained all, in a kind, understanding tone. Seline was horrified at first, but eventually began to understand the gift was just that, a gift.

Her "sire" explained the rules of the society they lived in. She notably disliked the Masquarade, but didn't care enough to do anything about it. She just cared to live her lifestyle, alone, and in peace. Seline adopted that lifestyle as well, and the pair became pseudo-celebrities around the area for their amazing duets, which seemed to captivate the audience. She learned then that that was what they did with their song, and so Seline was trained in the disciples known by her sire. As vampires, they fed, but minimally, enough to keep their talents well, and enough to have a reasonable amount stored. More often than not, they fed from many, killing none, and leaving them a little dizzy and pale for the night.

Fifteen years ago, the pair left a local bar, where they had recently sung, and went wandering. The pair was then assaulted by another vampire, much stronger than the pair. Her sire died, and Seline was left to die. She was then taken in by Sabbat, who cared for her. They explained her assaulter was an older vampire who worked for the Camarilla, who visciously hunted those not sharing his allegiance. With that a hatred for all things Camarilla grew, and festered. For years she worked on mastering each discipline she had, so she could kill whomever took her friend. She never joined the Sabbat, but in recent years she has friends in high places with them, all in her quest for vengeance against the Camarilla. It would be a shame if she ever learned it was truly the Sabbat who slew her mentor, all in an effort to get her.
Last edited by Metanih on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nationstates Ninja
Second to Reploid Productions...
Everyone should watch this excellent show, and the movie Serenity.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0303461/

If you don't know me well, talk to me more. I have a DeviantArt account here. http://merin593.deviantart.com
Also, I am a pansexual genderfluid individual. If you don't know what that means, look it up. I deal with enough people asking in real life. . ;)

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:18 am

No, his disease is that he can't differs from fantasies and real world and he sometimes can't differs between male and female. That's why he thought he saw a man, but actually he saw a woman.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Metanih
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:40 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:No, his disease is that he can't differs from fantasies and real world and he sometimes can't differs between male and female. That's why he thought he saw a man, but actually he saw a woman.
So he is schizophrenic?
Nationstates Ninja

If you don't know me well, talk to me more. I have a DeviantArt account here. http://merin593.deviantart.com
Also, I am a pansexual genderfluid individual. If you don't know what that means, look it up. I deal with enough people asking in real life. . ;)

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:19 am

Metanih wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:No, his disease is that he can't differs from fantasies and real world and he sometimes can't differs between male and female. That's why he thought he saw a man, but actually he saw a woman.
So he is schizophrenic?

The disease's medicine until now is Vampire Blood, so Steiner always kidnap one weak vampire every week, then crucifix him and drink his blood.

According to his family's book at his family's library, one of his ancestor's name is Ivan and he is a powerful vampire, but it dating back to 14th century, so he doesn't know if this Ivan is his ancestor or not, or still alive or not.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:43 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Metanih wrote:So he is schizophrenic?

The disease's medicine until now is Vampire Blood, so Steiner always kidnap one weak vampire every week, then crucifix him and drink his blood.

According to his family's book at his family's library, one of his ancestor's name is Ivan and he is a powerful vampire, but it dating back to 14th century, so he doesn't know if this Ivan is his ancestor or not, or still alive or not.

Wouldn't he become a ghoul?
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Metanih
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:48 pm

Cylarn wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:

Wouldn't he become a ghoul?

He would if he ever accidently drank a living vampire's blood.

Also, I would characterize it all as schizophrenia if I was a doctor. An inability to tell reality from imagination, an obsession with "vampires" and a need to drink their blood? Loony bin for that one.

Not saying he is insane, just thats how it would be diagnosed.
Nationstates Ninja

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:51 pm

In my opinion, there should be some more human characters.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Metanih
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:28 pm

Cylarn wrote:In my opinion, there should be some more human characters.

In a vampire campaign?
I need to get accepted soon.
Nationstates Ninja

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:50 pm

Say no more friend. You are accepted. And maybe that guy keeps capturing Malkavians by mistake...

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:12 pm

And may I just say I applaud your choice of such an obscure bloodline? Well chosen. I dont know much about them but the DOC seem to be an interesting bloodline.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:13 pm

I've spent quite a long time reading the wiki to try to understand this RP.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Metanih
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:15 pm

Boberskia wrote:And may I just say I applaud your choice of such an obscure bloodline? Well chosen. I dont know much about them but the DOC seem to be an interesting bloodline.

Thank you. The one time I played this IRL, I played a Toreador trying her best to learn their disciple, as she was a singer. She failed, but I wanted to try actually playing the bloodline.
Nationstates Ninja

Metanih
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:25 pm

Can someone give me something to interact with? I don't feel like writing "And Seline got home and together she and the human girl enjoyed their night together. In the morning, the girl left a bit paler than normal, but none the wiser."
Nationstates Ninja

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:25 pm

Mavorpen wrote:I've spent quite a long time reading the wiki to try to understand this RP.

Good for you Bro. What questions do you have so far? We can and will anwser them.

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:26 pm

Metanih wrote:Can someone give me something to interact with? I don't feel like writing "And Seline got home and together she and the human girl enjoyed their night together. In the morning, the girl left a bit paler than normal, but none the wiser."

I certainly can. But be careful what u wish for...

Metanih
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:27 pm

Boberskia wrote:
Metanih wrote:Can someone give me something to interact with? I don't feel like writing "And Seline got home and together she and the human girl enjoyed their night together. In the morning, the girl left a bit paler than normal, but none the wiser."

I certainly can. But be careful what u wish for...

Its a roleplay. I am sure to roll with the punches.
*Cringes and cowers from expected blow*
Nationstates Ninja

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:29 pm

Boberskia wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:I've spent quite a long time reading the wiki to try to understand this RP.

Good for you Bro. What questions do you have so far? We can and will anwser them.

The main one I have right now is whether Malkavians are available to play, since I noticed we can't be in destroyed or disbanded clans. I managed to find the allegiances and disciples stuff on my own surprisingly, so I'm good there. Another question is how do we match up the character's age and generation?

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Malkavians: Not disbanded OR destroyed. Go Crazy (lol)
Generation: One less than your sire.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:35 pm

Boberskia wrote:Malkavians: Not disbanded OR destroyed. Go Crazy (lol)
Generation: One less than your sire.

Good, sounds like my kind of clan. And I have a pretty decent bio for a character belonging to said clan. Who is my sire?

And I see what you did there.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse