NATION

PASSWORD

Vampire the Masquerade: OOC/ Sign up

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Boberskia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:56 am

Sacheyenya wrote:Right. This is actually my first time playing VTM. He was embraced in 1804 at age 28 by his uncle, Wilhelm Von Reichstadt. His sire, Wilhelm, has since passed away. He has five dot discipline in Animism (if that's what you mean by mastery), level four mastery of fortitude so far and level four of Protean so far. Quick Q, are they able to learn other disciplines as the game advances, or only the chosen ones? And they can advance their disciplines as time goes on, right? Like I said, first time playing. :p And he frenzied once when he was drafted during WW1.

Yes to both of the questions. But only if it's appropriate to the story line.

I also decided to make the IC
Last edited by Boberskia on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:08 am

Boberskia wrote:
Sacheyenya wrote:Right. This is actually my first time playing VTM. He was embraced in 1804 at age 28 by his uncle, Wilhelm Von Reichstadt. His sire, Wilhelm, has since passed away. He has five dot discipline in Animism (if that's what you mean by mastery), level four mastery of fortitude so far and level four of Protean so far. Quick Q, are they able to learn other disciplines as the game advances, or only the chosen ones? And they can advance their disciplines as time goes on, right? Like I said, first time playing. :p And he frenzied once when he was drafted during WW1.

Yes to both of the questions. But only if it's appropriate to the story line.

I also decided to make the IC

Link please.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:57 am

This post used to have the IC. Now it's up front.
Last edited by Boberskia on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Elven Imperium
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Elven Imperium » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:01 pm

Hi all is it too late to sign up with a character?
Empire of the Tel'Quessir (the people)
"The Elven Imperium"
Sha Coronal Celanor Ap Vyshaan the First

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:17 pm

Nope.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:13 pm

Nope.

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:40 pm

Is there any way that I could get a detective partner for my awesome investigationing (preferably a brunette female who isn't ditsy and is kind of a no-nonsense detective)? Just saiyan.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:13 pm

Go ahead

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:22 pm

Whoa Sacheyenya slow down. You have to appeal to the prince to turn a childe. I mean if you want to just appeal to the prince of New York and keep tabs on Tim. Draw it out a bit it'll be fun.
Last edited by Boberskia on Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sacheyenya
Senator

Founded: Apr 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:23 pm

The prince? I don't remember that in the game. Then again, I'm relatively new. :P

Sacheyenya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:34 pm

I do believe I have fixed it. :)

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:43 pm

Thank you very much my good man. And the Camarilla cities are overseen by "princes" usually Ventrue or Toreador. Not royalty but they're the ones you go to for permission to sire. Also you should look up the term "ghoul" on the wiki.
Last edited by Boberskia on Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saragrossa
Minister

Founded: Jul 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Saragrossa » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:23 am

Name: Wolfgang von Haven
Appearance:

Generation: 7
Clan:Lasombra
Allegiance: Sabbat
Disciplines: SPotence, Dominate,Obtenebration
Bio: Wolfgang spent his youth in the early Renisance as a young-dashing Knight. He served in numerous crusades and commited himself as a soldier of Christ. It is when he was mortally wounded in battle that a Lasombran Vampire known as " Naib " Embraced him due the sights he witness Wolfgang commit and the great honor he conducted himself. This was at the time when Lasombra was heavily in favor with the Church. Wolfgang made a name for himself as servant of Lasombra. He is part of the Friends of the Night. and he was grown wealthy and powerful for the past hundred years. He currently serves as a liason for United States Government as a private contractor for the Department of Homeland Security. He has numerous connections and private sources which he collaborates with as well as keeping tabs on the American government, monitoring their plans, etc for the good of his Clan.
" For Death & Glory "
Factbook of Saragrossa

Political Compass;

Economic Left/Right: -2.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.69

Sacheyenya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:35 am

I know what a ghoul is. That was one of the very first things i looked up on the wiki.

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:40 pm

Saragrossa wrote:Name: Wolfgang von Haven
Appearance:

Clan:Lasombra
Disciplines: SPotence, Dominate,Obtenebration
Bio: Wolfgang spent his youth in the early Renisance as a young-dashing Knight. He served in numerous crusades and commited himself as a soldier of Christ. It is when he was mortally wounded in battle that a Lasombran Vampire known as " Naib " Embraced him due the sights he witness Wolfgang commit and the great honor he conducted himself. This was at the time when Lasombra was heavily in favor with the Church. Wolfgang made a name for himself as servant of Lasombra. He is part of the Friends of the Night. and he was grown wealthy and powerful for the past hundred years. He currently serves as a liason for United States Government as a private contractor for the Department of Homeland Security. He has numerous connections and private sources which he collaborates with as well as keeping tabs on the American government, monitoring their plans, etc for the good of his Clan.

Just add discipline levels and fill in a apperance and were golden

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:19 am

Just a reminder that we're still open

Krugmar
Minister

Founded: May 06, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Krugmar » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:02 pm

Character Sheet:
Name: Once known as Vasilii Ivanov syn Gubina, he prefers the name Ivan, now.
Appearance: In his Human form, he usually wears an old Grey suit that is tattered and ripped in certain places. His hair is dark black with hints of grey within it and he has striking blue eyes.
Over the past 965 years, he has been molding his true form into something truly horrific. https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-HNwz4Dnemho/TXnb9L7y-wI/AAAAAAAAACM/fRRFk_SRB3M/Tzimisce_Zulo_by_JohannGressner.jpg Explains it best.
Generation: 7th
Clan: Tzimisce
Allegiance: Independent - Was once a Sabbat, long ago.
Disciplines: Level five Vicissitude, Level three in Dominate and level three in auspex
Bio: Ivan was born in 1177 to an ancient and powerful Revenant family. Before his embrace, he used to serve a powerful Tzimisce Lord. This Lord was a powerful sixth Generation, but not powerful enough. His castle was attacked and he was thought to have been killed by Vampire hunters. In truth, he survived but barely, he was found by Ivan who had hid during the sacking of the castle and embraced him. Ivan then diablerized his Elder and quickly left the castle, leaving for another Voivode's realm.

He wandered Russia for over 500 years, learning many things and growing stronger. During this time he learned a bit of Koldunic sorcery. He began to shape his Master form and made it stronger through consuming humans and occasionally diablerizing an unsuspecting Elder. In the 1700's he left Russia and began roaming the World, searching for more food sources. He began experimenting with Ghouls and Vozhd's. During his travels he was served by a group of ghouls, made mindless through his experiments. They were made to carry around a piece of soil from Russia.

He ended up in Manhattan around 10 years ago after growing bored of L.A. He came here independent, sick of the sabbat and the constant rituals and fighting. He has set up a small haven within a cave complex where he performs his experiments on his mindless drones.
Liec made me tell you to consider Kylaris

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:33 pm

Seems a tad anti social but ok. I accept this

Saragrossa
Minister

Founded: Jul 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Saragrossa » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:39 am

Resubmission

Name: Wolfgang von Haven
Appearance:

Clan: Lasombra
Disciplines: Potence Level 9 ( I will rarely use this just I like Might of Heroes, fits my Char), Dominate Level 2 ,Obtenebration Level Five
Bio: Wolfgang spent his youth in the early Renaissance as a young-dashing Knight. He served in numerous crusades and committed himself as a soldier of Christ. It is when he was mortally wounded in battle, then a Lasombran Vampire known as " Naib " Embraced him due the sights he witness Wolfgang commit and the great honor he conducted himself. This was at the time when Lasombra was heavily in favor with the Church. Wolfgang made a name for himself as servant of Lasombra. He is part of the Friends of the Night. and he was grown wealthy and powerful for the past hundred years. He currently serves as a liason for United States Government as a private contractor for the Department of Homeland Security. He has numerous connections and private sources which he collaborates with as well as keeping tabs on the American government, monitoring their plans, etc for the good of his Clan.
" For Death & Glory "
Factbook of Saragrossa

Political Compass;

Economic Left/Right: -2.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.69

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:01 pm

Accepted. I feel like your and Antigrum's characters will get along swimmingly.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:38 am

Name: Steiner Rusaclov.
Appearance: Tall, all-black suit, black hair, black eyes.
Generation: He's human.
Clan: Human
Allegiance: Russia Federation Vampires Hunter (RFVH).
Disciplines: None.
Bio: Born from a Russian-American family, an avid vampire fan, he trained himself to be able to capture and experimenting a vampire, and one day he was contacted by the RFVH to worked for them, apparently because Steiner single-handedly kill 12 vampires while on his duty in USMC at Iraq, November 21, 2003.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:56 am

Whoa dude slow down. I haven't accepted your character yet. And you can't parachute into Manhattan without raising a national alarm. Planes aren't allowed anywhere near the place after 9/11 dude. Though I do like the idea of a vamp hunter. But how did he find out vampires existed before he became a Hunter? How did no Vampires find out that he found out? What are the purpose of his experiments? These are things we need to know.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:24 pm

Boberskia wrote:Whoa dude slow down. I haven't accepted your character yet. And you can't parachute into Manhattan without raising a national alarm. Planes aren't allowed anywhere near the place after 9/11 dude. Though I do like the idea of a vamp hunter. But how did he find out vampires existed before he became a Hunter? How did no Vampires find out that he found out? What are the purpose of his experiments? These are things we need to know.

I kind of finding type of job is very difficult. I mean, I've been thinking that Vampire hunter is cliche. But about the experiment, he got a disease with no cure until now, so he want to experiment on vampire to know how to become immortal without turning into vampire.

About how he know vampire exist, his ancestors are from Russia and he heard about the rumor about one of them being a vampire and his name is only know as Syn.

How did vampires never find ou about him, Steiner is trained by his father and brothers to be a vampire hunter and learn how to fake his identity.
When travels around the world to training, he uses alias "Tiberius Orgden" and uses his father's protective pendant from a Nosferatu vampire he killed to camouflage himself so no vampires ever can find him.

The disease makes him unable to be touched or attacked by vampires, but it's makes him drink holy water once every week, so he stole all Holy Water from the churches in Manhattan

About the plane, that plane use the most advanced radar jamming and stealth form.

Beside, Steiner also has a job as diplomat of Russian Embassy, thus he has diplomatic immunity.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:32 pm

And he worked in the Russian Embassy at New York, his penthouse located in Soho.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:40 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Boberskia wrote:Whoa dude slow down. I haven't accepted your character yet. And you can't parachute into Manhattan without raising a national alarm. Planes aren't allowed anywhere near the place after 9/11 dude. Though I do like the idea of a vamp hunter. But how did he find out vampires existed before he became a Hunter? How did no Vampires find out that he found out? What are the purpose of his experiments? These are things we need to know.

I kind of finding type of job is very difficult. I mean, I've been thinking that Vampire hunter is cliche. But about the experiment, he got a disease with no cure until now, so he want to experiment on vampire to know how to become immortal without turning into vampire.

About how he know vampire exist, his ancestors are from Russia and he heard about the rumor about one of them being a vampire and his name is only know as Syn.

How did vampires never find ou about him, Steiner is trained by his father and brothers to be a vampire hunter and learn how to fake his identity.
When travels around the world to training, he uses alias "Tiberius Orgden" and uses his father's protective pendant from a Nosferatu vampire he killed to camouflage himself so no vampires ever can find him.

The disease makes him unable to be touched or attacked by vampires, but it's makes him drink holy water once every week, so he stole all Holy Water from the churches in Manhattan

About the plane, that plane use the most advanced radar jamming and stealth form.

Beside, Steiner also has a job as diplomat of Russian Embassy, thus he has diplomatic immunity.

Just ditch the whole plane thing, ok?
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse