NATION

PASSWORD

Vampire the Masquerade: OOC/ Sign up

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Boberskia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Vampire the Masquerade: OOC/ Sign up

Postby Boberskia » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:29 am

Hello all and Welcome to the RP for Vampire the Masquerade. For those who are interested but don't know what VTM actually is refer to the link at the bottom of the page. For those who do just fill in a character sheet and wait for my approval. This is also my first time making an RP so this is both a portal for entertainment as well as a social experiment. All are welcome! Also try to keep the Diablerie to a minimum please. Many thanks and please enjoy!

Character Sheet:
Name:
Generation: (7 to 10th prefered but choose whatever u want)
Clan: (Clans considered destroyed or who are disbanded/ considered destroyed are a no no)
Allegiance: (Sabbat, Anarch, Camarilla, or Independent)
Disciplines: (Do try to stick to standard Clan disciplines unless you can give me a REALLY good reason for adding others. Also give me Discipline levels)
Bio: (Any length= no pressure)

http://wiki.white-wolf.com/worldofdarkn ... Masquerade

Heres the IC:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=187618&p=9878079#p9878079
Last edited by Boberskia on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:45 am

Hi. Could I create a human detective?
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:47 am

Absolutely!

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:31 am

What city is this roleplay set in?
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:31 pm

I was thinking that would be a topic for discussion but I suppose Manhattan is as good a place as any.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:38 pm

Seems legit.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:11 pm

I agree

Grandta
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Grandta » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:42 pm

Doesn't this need to be in P2TM?
My name is Jak. I am a Cobra Snake-Man. My human form is this.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:43 pm

Name: Kurt Walsh.
Appearance: Image
Generation: He's a human.
Clan: Human.
Allegiance: NYPD.
Disciplines: N/A.
Bio: Kurt is your typical no-nonsense detective who will go to any length to solve a crime, even if it means getting rough with a suspect. He served in the Marines and fought in both Afghanistan and Iraq, earning the Navy Cross for his actions in combat. After retiring as a Gunnery Sergeant, the North Carolina native decided to head up north to Manhattan, where he became a cop. Through his hard work, he has worked his way from being a beat cop, to a Vice/Narcotics Detective, to a Homicide Detective.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:04 pm

Grandta wrote:Doesn't this need to be in P2TM?

Forgive my ignorance but what does that mean exactly?

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:25 pm

Boberskia wrote:
Grandta wrote:Doesn't this need to be in P2TM?

Portal to the Multiverse. It's in there though.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Grandta
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Grandta » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:32 pm

Cylarn wrote:
Boberskia wrote:

Portal to the Multiverse. It's in there though.

It was in F7 when I posted that..
My name is Jak. I am a Cobra Snake-Man. My human form is this.

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:53 am

That was my bad. I figured it would be kosher to put it in here because I see all kinds of RP's in here.

Anitgrum
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Anitgrum » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:28 pm

Name: His true name is lost to sands of time but nowadays he goes by the name Henri Clémenceau
Appearance:

Generation: 7
Clan: Followers of Set
Allegiance:Independent
Disciplines: Serpentis 6, Presence 5, and Akuh (Path of the Dry Nile 4, Path of Ptah 4, Path of Anubis 5)
Bio: Nothing is know about Henri (or Abu Ali as he was know by back then) until 1310 A.D when he manged to claw his way to the top of the Cairo underworld. He was the one who manipulated Mansa Musa into devaluating the price of gold in Egypt.The economy of Egypt and the middle east was devastated by the hyperinflation of gold.Crime skyrocketed as legitimate ways of earning money dwindled. Crime of of course form which Henri profited form greatly.Henri actions came with dire repercussions however.The Assamites and his own clan were enraged over the depression he had caused and move to have to expunged. He was though dead until he resurfaced in 1853 to once again to make history. This time he had allied with Venture Clan in a plan to use the Pollock Administration to gain dominion over Lambrosa controlled Cuba. The Lasombra clan threatened all out war if they acted on the Ostend manifesto.The Venture backed down leaving Henri alone to face the wrath of the Lasombra. For the next eight years Hneri traveled the world staying one step ahead of assassins from Assamite, Followers of Set, Lasombra clans. His fortunes would greatly improved come 1863. Henri took advantage of chaos caused by the New York draft riots to take complete control the city's seedy underbelly. Some say he started the riot himself although Henri vehemently denies this. Regardless of it origins the result of the New York draft riots outcome were indisputable. Henri was able to use his control over organized crime in NYC to convince the Followers of Set to once again allow him within their fold. Fast forward 148 year later and Henri is still of the King Pin of the big apple despite countless attempts to dethrone him.
Last edited by Anitgrum on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:30 pm

Anitgrum wrote:Name: His true name is lost to sands of time but nowadays he goes by the name Henri Clémenceau
Appearance:
Generation: 7
Clan: Follwers of Set
Allegiance:Independent
Disciplines: Serpentis and Presence
Bio: Nothing is know about Henri (or Abu Ali as he was know by back then) until 1310 A.D when he manged to claw his way to the top of the Cairo underworld. He was the one who manipulated Mansa Musa into devaluating the price of gold in Egypt.The economy of Egypt and the middle east was devastated by the hyperinflation of gold. The economy plummeted crime skyrocket as legitimate ways of earning money dwindled. Crime of of course form which Henri profited form greatly.Henri actions came with dire repercussions however.The Assamites and his own clan were enraged over the depression he had caused and move to have to expunged. He was though dead until he resurfaced in 1853 to once again to make history. This time he had allied with Venture Clan in a plan to use the Pollock Administration to gain dominion over Lambrosa controlled Cuba. The Lasombra clan threatened all out war if they acted on the Ostend manifesto.The Venture backed down leaving Henri alone to face the wrath of the Lasombra. For the next eight years Hneri traveled the world staying one step ahead of assassins from Assamite, Followers of Set, Lasombra clans. His fortunes would greatly improved come 1863. Henri took advantage of chaos caused by the New York draft riots to take complete control the city's seedy underbelly. Some say he started the riot himself although Henri vehemently denies this. Regardless of it origins the result of the New York draft riots outcome were indisputable. Henri was able to use his control over organized crime in NYC to convince the Followers of Set to once again allow him within their fold. Fast forward 148 year later and Henri is still of the King Pin of the big apple despite countless attempts to dethrone him.

I like this guy. He sounds like one cold mofo.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Anitgrum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Anitgrum » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:52 pm

Cylarn wrote:

He's a badass that for sure ,but he has pendent for biting off more than he chew.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:06 pm

Anitgrum wrote:
Cylarn wrote:

He's a badass that for sure ,but he has pendent for biting off more than he chew.

I feel like he and Kurt will probably be at odds, since Kurt's a human Homicide Detective and Henri is a vampire crime lord.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:29 pm

Cylarn: Just wanted to ask, did you read the rules of the Masquerade? Unless ure a ghoul most Kindred won't tolerate your knowledge of them

Anitgrum: Being kingpin of the New York Crime scene seems to be a bit overpowered. If you had been dethroned and only recently reached a truce between yourself and your enemies then that would be a bit more reasonable and allow for more roleplaying oppurtunity.
Last edited by Boberskia on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:31 pm

Boberskia wrote:Cylarn: Just wanted to ask, did you read the rules of the Masquerade? Unless ure a ghoul most Kindred won't tolerate your knowledge of them.

I never said that I knew of their existence. I just said that we would be at odds, mainly because I'm a cop and he's a crime lord.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Anitgrum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Anitgrum » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:07 pm

Boberskia wrote:Cylarn: Just wanted to ask, did you read the rules of the Masquerade? Unless ure a ghoul most Kindred won't tolerate your knowledge of them

Anitgrum: Being kingpin of the New York Crime scene seems to be a bit overpowered. If you had been dethroned and only recently reached a truce between yourself and your enemies then that would be a bit more reasonable and allow for more roleplaying oppurtunity.

The thing is he barley holding Queen Brooklyn and the Bronx. I had planned for him to lose them to the Lasombra in the beginning of the rp and spend the rest of the time desperately attempting to reconquer them. While simultaneously defending Staten Island form the Assamites who are trying establish a toehold in America.
Last edited by Anitgrum on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:47 am

Ok. I'll allow it. Approved

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:20 pm

Hmmm...
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Sacheyenya
Senator

Founded: Apr 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:15 pm

Name: Johann Von Helmsburgh
Appearance: Blond hair, blue eyes, tall, slender build.
Generation: 8th
Clan: Gangrel
Allegiance: Camarilla
Disciplines: Animalism, fortitude, protean
Bio: Born in Dresden, Germany, moved to the Americas after WW1 and before WW2 to avoid falling to poverty. He never likes to stay in one place for a long time and enjoys the arts of music and painting. Tries his best to be a gentleman, and often ends up being a flirt instead. Average fighter, enjoys professional boxing. Not above using his powers to obtain the "finer things in life". AKA, anything that catches his fancy.
Last edited by Sacheyenya on Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:06 pm

Sacheyenya wrote:Name: Johann Von Helmsburgh
Appearance: Blond hair, blue eyes, tall, slender build.
Generation: 8th
Clan: Gangrel
Allegiance: Camarilla
Disciplines: Animalism, fortitude, protean
Bio: Born in Dresden, Germany, moved to the Americas after WW1 and before WW2 to avoid falling to poverty. He never likes to stay in one place for a long time and enjoys the arts of music and painting. Tries his best to be a gentleman, and often ends up being a flirt instead. Average fighter, enjoys professional boxing. Not above using his powers to obtain the "finer things in life". AKA, anything that catches his fancy.

How and when and at what age was he Embraced? Is his sire still alive? How much has he mastered his disciplines? Has he ever frenzied? I like what you have so far. I just need a bit more background is all.

Sacheyenya
Senator

Founded: Apr 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:23 pm

Right. This is actually my first time playing VTM. He was embraced in 1804 at age 28 by his uncle, Wilhelm Von Reichstadt. His sire, Wilhelm, has since passed away. He has five dot discipline in Animism (if that's what you mean by mastery), level four mastery of fortitude so far and level four of Protean so far. Quick Q, are they able to learn other disciplines as the game advances, or only the chosen ones? And they can advance their disciplines as time goes on, right? Like I said, first time playing. :p And he frenzied once when he was drafted during WW1.
Last edited by Sacheyenya on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse