NATION

PASSWORD

Lyoko Returns, Part I: Across the Digital Sea <IC>

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 06, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:03 pm

Yuzuki finally finished reinforcing the Tower VIII shield, then flew into the fray herself. She launched a dark energy field at a cluster of Kankrelats, destroying two and sending three more flying. Taking a moment to sing, she created and then dropped a large block of ice on a Blok, which was easily squished. However, anyone tracking the stats of the battle would easily notice that Yuzuki's moment of creativity cost her half her LP - the number fell to 170 18/29 from its former 341 7/29. It was clear that Yuzuki's power of creativity could not be used often.

"Don't worry about it, Alexis! You'll get used to the explosions!"
Last edited by Mewsland on Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Ascendancy of Cártána
Any and all dates I use in MT and PMT RPs on the Diplomacy forums are on the Cártányne calendar. See this factbook for details.
I return at long last to P2TM: At the Gates of Elysium, the first part of a new planned series titled The Elysium Variations developed in collaboration with Zarkenis Ultima & Sovreignry, is open now!

The Mighty Islands
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Mighty Islands » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:24 pm

Tom rushed back out of the shield. He reached for his Katana and realized it wasn't there. He sighed and gripped at the air, and felt a hilt between his fingers. His sword was now back in his hands, and his throwing knife was back in his wraps. He laughed to himself as he pulled out his shorter Wakizashi before charging into the fray.

He ran forward, holding the sword parallel to the ground. He cut a box monster apart, then another, and finally a third. He began hacking and slashing all around him, deflecting lasers and breaking apart anything that got to close. He felt like a tiger as he fought, his blows were faster and stronger than he had ever felt before.

Behind him, he saw the girl from before, Yuzuki create a large explosion. He concluded that she suffered some adverse effect from her actions. He jumped off a box, and off a walker towards her. He no longer felt as if he were tiger, instead he was crane, with unrivaled balance. He landed perfectly on both feet in front of her and turned to face the horde of monsters.

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:44 pm

"Be careful, Tom! I doubt this is all of them!"
Any and all dates I use in MT and PMT RPs on the Diplomacy forums are on the Cártányne calendar. See this factbook for details.
I return at long last to P2TM: At the Gates of Elysium, the first part of a new planned series titled The Elysium Variations developed in collaboration with Zarkenis Ultima & Sovreignry, is open now!

Vetega
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vetega » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:36 am

The Behemoth roared as Mitch cut at it. He lifted the energy sphere with his right hand and pointed it's left index finger at the ground beneath it's feet. A red beam of energy erupted from it's finger and cut a swath of destruction around it. He then lowered the dark energy sphere and slammed it into the ground. The blastwave expanded in all directions. Most of the energy slammed into the tower shield.

The Behemoth then stepped back. The symbol on it's forehead disappeared. A black, swirling vortex appeared and Xana walked through it. He looked at the Wolf attacking his strongest monster and moved on. His target was right in front of him. A sword appeared in each hand. He intercepted a sword wielding young man. Their blades crossed, thus saving a monster. It skittered away.

"A sword user. Heh, test your skills against me child. "
Member of GESO

DefCon Level: DefCon 1
1: Total War
2: Mobilization of forces.
3: Standby/Advance Intelligence Protocols
4: Recognition of Conflict/Embargo's and other non-violent threats
5: Peacetime

Donald Trump is evil. He must burn.
See with your mind's eye what your eyes cannot see.
'War is in our blood. It's a part of Vetegan history. We cannot escape who we are, so we've learned to embrace it. Now look at us, the Triumvirate is one the most powerful nations on this world. You can't say we didn't achieve anything else of value now.' -Supreme Commander Izon Destraud the Second

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:33 am

"TOM!" Yuzuki threw two dark energy fields at Xana, then began to encase Xana in rock. Her life points took another nosedive, to 85 9/29.

"I'm surprised you still haven't tried to get the Keys with any sort of effort, Xana, knowing that they're your only means of gaining enough of a doorway into Earth to have any chance at taking over!"

The Mighty Islands
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mighty Islands » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:33 am

Tom looked at the huge sword and gulped. Behind him, he saw Yuzuki's LP dive even further. Tom took a step forward and shouted back to Yuzuki, "I don't know anything about you, but I'm sure you're pretty important. Get inside that tower before you die. I'll handle this guy."

Tom sheathed his swords and held his open palms towards the large man in front of him, "Let's dance." Tom moved his fingers back and forth, letting the air flow through them.

Vetega
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetega » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:16 pm

Xana easily broke himself free of the stone prison. He popped his knuckles.
"If this is how you want to do it, then that's fine. I'll beat the soul out of your pitiful body. " he said.

The swords disappeared. His hands glowed with black lightning. He did not take a stance. He just stood there. He raised one hand to Tom, the other was raised towards Yuzuki. He felt something. Anger. Rage. Things he hadn't felt in years. He unleashed both attacks at the same time.
Member of GESO

'War is in our blood. It's a part of Vetegan history. We cannot escape who we are, so we've learned to embrace it. Now look at us, the Triumvirate is one the most powerful nations on this world. You can't say we didn't achieve anything else of value now.' -Supreme Commander Izon Destraud the Second

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:20 pm

Yuzuki was knocked backwards by the onslaught of Xana's anger, landing just outside the Tower VIII shield. Her LP count fell to an even 10 out of 400.

"Damn, Xana. You still don't get it, do you? Is anger the only emotion you can feel?"

The Mighty Islands
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mighty Islands » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:23 pm

Tom ran forward with his Katana drawn, blocking the lightning and using the insulated handle to avoid the effects of his ability. Once the lightning was gone Tom sheathed his sword and jumped into the air towards XANA. He jumped higher than he had ever before in his life, clearing 7 feet easily.

Vetega
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetega » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:22 pm

Xana cocked an eyebrow at Yuzuki. Then noticed Tom.
"Enough! " he roared.

The air around him became a powerful vortex that was filled with black lightning. Then he slashed upwards with his sword, creating a wave of energy that cut a massive gash in the ground.

'Anger. My anger is becoming intolerable. ' he thought.

The Behemoth charged another sphere. It was fired at the tower, and impacted the shield with great force.
Member of GESO

Malshan
Senator

Founded: Sep 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Malshan » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:28 pm

Mitch's feral form continued with its assault on the Behemoth, utilizing its claws to tear gashes in it. Though superficial wounds, enough of them would eventually begin to wear on the creature. Mitch was entirely devoid of any guiding intelligence, instead fighting with the aid of his instincts.

However, the wolf's attacks began to slow. It didn't quite dodge an attack from one of the monsters on the ground, getting hit twice with lasers. Mitch fell from the Behemoth, striking the ground and bounce-skidding his way back to the tower. His form shimmered and peeled away, revealing Mitch back in his humanoid form.

"So how do we kill this thing again?"
ET IN ARCADIA EGO
A certain therianthropy thing.
*sigh*
My factbook
Rupudska wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:
You catch on quick. That's why I like you. :)
I'm kidding of course you aren't a thing. You're a person.

Dude, don't insult the werefurry.

Rupudska wrote:RP Sample: Let me in, or we take another third of Mexico.
Rupudska wrote:You're NS's Wolfman, therefore your argument is negated due to bias.
"Sarcasm works so much better when you can look down your fire-breathing nose at someone." -Callistan Sairias
"Lupus magnus est, lupus fortis est, lupus deus est."
I'm an atheist, transhumanist, asexual, cladotherian (Canini) male.
Also known as Canarius, your friendly-ish dog person Lycanthropic American.
Kshrlmnt wrote:Malshan

Vetega
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetega » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:40 pm

The wounds on the Behemoth began to close. It was using Xana's power to heal itself. It charged an even larger sphere and held it in one hand, while it pointed an index finger at the tower. A beam of energy slammed into the shield. Then it threw the sphere into the shield as well.

Earth
Paris, France

The streets were chaos. Train and car crashes caused injuries and deaths.
Member of GESO

The Mighty Islands
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mighty Islands » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:46 pm

Tom turned his body in mid air, barely missing the massive wave of energy. The force of the attack pushed him over XANA, but Tom was able to land on his feet and roll to absorb the force. He lost 100 LP from the energy attack, but he was still buying time. He drew his Katana and Wakizashi again before slashing at XANA with both blades simultaneously from behind.

Vetega
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetega » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:51 pm

Tom would find that his blades were stopped in mid swing. There seemed to be an invisible force holding them in place. Xana turned his head to the side so that one of his eyes could be directed at Tom.

"Weakness does not suit you. Join me." he said.

A shadowy fog swirled around the boy. Xana's hand suddenly lunged forward and grasped his throat. He lifted him up off of the ground. With his other hand he pointed his index finger at Yuzuki. A red sphere charged and grew bigger. Even if it didn't hit her, it would do some damage to the tower shield. He unleashed the attack as he tried to gain control of the boys mind. The monsters gathered around the two in a defensive circle. Several dozen flying creatures circled. Even the Behemoth began to move toward them.
Member of GESO

The Mighty Islands
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mighty Islands » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:03 pm

Tom felt XANA trying to reach into his mind. Tom was suited to physical fighting, not mental fighting. He tried as hard as he could to fight back, but XANA was far too powerful for him. He saw the attack fly towards the shield, "Wait," he said hoping to sacrifice himself for Yuzuki.

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:10 pm

Alexis suddenly found herself running uphill, eyes closed against the violence. Why or how, she didn't know, but she kept on running.
But wait.... She hadn't seen any hills.
The girl opened her eyes and looked down, stopping. And blinked as she saw a rainbow wavering under her feet, high up in the air. She cried out in fear and wonderment, then looked back up, staring straight at Xana, holding one of her allies, surrounded by monsters. She took a deep breath, suddenly feeling spiteful, and felt the incredible yet somehow painless heat build up in her throat again. A moment later another fireball shot forth form her mouth as she screamed, "Go away you fucker!" It impacted with a monster, and as the thing exploded she smiled grimly, a slightly shimmering being akin to the Scyphozoa appearing and launching itself at Xana.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM Translation Service Thread
A Proud Portal Nationalist
The P2TM Depot – for all your RPing needs

Cosplaying as a Posadist | LOVEWHOYOUARE~ | Kinky Syndicalist

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:18 pm

Xana's attack ricocheted off the Tower VIII shield and struck a Blok nearby.

Yuzuki was managing, slowly but surely, to pull herself toward the Tower shield, in the hopes of crossing it before Xana got wise that she had been crippled by the virus' last attack. If she failed, she would be easy pickings for the Scyphozoa...

Vetega
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetega » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:41 am

Xana looked up at the girl and smiled.
"You would sacrifice yourself to save this girl and Yuzuki? How chivalrous, however it will accomplish nothing." he said.

Black lightning slammed into Alexis. Meanwhile a clone of Xana walked towards Yuzuki. 6 Scyzophoza floated around him. They rushed to surround her. Their tentacles glowed. The Xana clone lifted his hand. She would find herself struggling against an invisible wall.

"The time has come, Yuzuki. "

Xana pressed further into Tom's mind and smiled.
"You belong to me Tom. " he said as he placed his hand on Tom's forehead.

The Eye of Xana slowly began to appear. It also appeared in the sky above the entire area. It pulsed red. The Behemoth roared and disappeared. A loud droning sound could be heard. The ground shook around them all. A massive metallic structure appeared from the clouds. It was only the extreme bottom portion, but it was here. Xana's skyfortress.
Member of GESO

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:19 pm

Yuzuki was seized by one of the Scyphozoa, which promptly began to drain her memory.

As soon as the process began, everyone's statistic screens would reveal an alert. The data on Yuzuki and the Scyphozoa would appear on the screens, with the last number on Yuzuki's side (unlabeled, but obviously her memory level) flashing red and falling rapidly. 4000. 3800. 3600.

Everyone would probably have less than thirty seconds to react...

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:05 pm

Alexis was struck by the lightning, and the rainbow and Scyphozoa disappeared. She tumbled down, her eyelids fluttering. A moment later they snapped open and a terribly high-pitched scream filled the air, not harmful, but certainly annoying. She shut her eyes tightly, still screaming, and willed a rainbow into existence beneath her. She impacted with it, her scream getting cut short, as she was winded, and slid down along its sloping surface to tue ground, where she rolled for a few seconds before losing momentum and coming to a halt.
Alexis opened her eyes to a stat screen. "Oh, shit," she murmured, and staggered to her feet, despite calling up her own stats and seeing her health at 30. She had to do something, and her Dragonfire still had enough energy for another attack. She felt the blistering heat building up inside her, and a flaming ball shot forth from her mouth, heading straight for the creature entrapping Yuzuki.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM Translation Service Thread
A Proud Portal Nationalist
The P2TM Depot – for all your RPing needs

Cosplaying as a Posadist | LOVEWHOYOUARE~ | Kinky Syndicalist

The Mighty Islands
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mighty Islands » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:57 pm

"It would accomplish enough," Tom said, "Release her, and I promise that you shall have me."

Vetega
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetega » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:28 pm

Xana cocked an eyebrow. He moved his face closer to Tom and stared at him. Then he smiled.
"Very well. "

Xana allowed the fireball to strike a tentacle on the Scyphozoa. It broke away from Yuzuki and she dropped. The monsters once again fell back to Xana. The black aura began to absorb itself into Tom's body.
Member of GESO

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:54 pm

3400. A fireball is launched.

3200. Then, a hit. Yuzuki dropped out of the Scyphozoa's grasp and hit the ground. Her memory returned to its full level as the Scyphozoa lost the data, the Guardian of Lyoko lay unconscious as the wounded monster retreated.

The Mighty Islands
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mighty Islands » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:10 pm

Tom relaxed for a moment and gathered himself, his vision slowly darkened at the edges, moving towards the center. He felt a power growing within him, it was similar to when he felt the tiger spirit help him fight faster, and the crane spirit help him land with grace, only this time, he could feel the tiger, the crane, the praying mantis, the snake and the monkey spirits with him. A massive Nodachi appeared in his hand, a weapon he would never have been strong enough to hold outside of Lyoko. With blind fury he swung the weapon at XANA's neck. He could not see what happened, for the darkness had almost completely enveloped his sight. He ran as fast as he could towards what he thought was the tower, swinging and slashing with his blade and clearing a path ahead of him.

Vetega
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetega » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:33 pm

Xana roared. The world shook violently. The sky crackled with lightning. The skyfortress began to rise up and away. No one had ever seen the whole thing, and he Xana would keep it that way. Tom's weapon nicked him on the cheek. He simply watched him run away.

"Soon you will be mine Tom. There is nothing you can do to stop it. This is destiny. " Xana said in the boy's mind.

An evil grin spread across his face. He turned around and walked away. The monsters turned and followed him. They all disappeared into a massive portal that shut behind Xana.
Member of GESO

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse