NATION

PASSWORD

Elder Scrolls: The Great War (OOC/Signup) - Open)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!
User avatar
Wolfmanne
Senator
 
Posts: 3540
Founded: Mar 16, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Wolfmanne » Sun May 20, 2012 2:02 pm

IC should be up by tomorrow. Just a quick note.
New signature under construction.

User avatar
New Endenia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 128
Founded: Jan 14, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby New Endenia » Sun May 20, 2012 2:03 pm

Can't wait to invade the Empire!
The Magocracy of New Endenia
The Flame Of Tar Valon
| Factbook | Embassy Exchange | Newswire | Link |

User avatar
North Banrodesia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 362
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby North Banrodesia » Sun May 20, 2012 2:10 pm

Will we be starting with the invasion of Hammerfell, or are we going straight onto Cyrodiil? We should try and make sure all characters are near to each other at most times.

User avatar
Avorez
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1019
Founded: Jan 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Avorez » Sun May 20, 2012 2:13 pm

Well, the Umbras are going to participate in many battles, just they will always operate from the shadows hence their names.
Bontivate wrote:
Disserbia wrote:Thank God you will never be president of the US.

If he was Pres, the other branches would work together to hang him by his own intestines and force feed him angry scorpions.

User avatar
Lancearc
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12630
Founded: May 16, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lancearc » Sun May 20, 2012 2:16 pm

Avorez wrote:Well, the Umbras are going to participate in many battles, just they will always operate from the shadows hence their names.

The scouts of the Imperial regulars would be working closely with the Umbras in most cases, I would think. They certainly wouldn't be hanging out all the time, though.

My character may simply start alongside the Umbras, or near them, if they approve.
Last edited by Lancearc on Sun May 20, 2012 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Add me if I'm just that incredible. PSN - Penguinpower80
Battlefield Online - First to spawn, First to die, First to beg for mercy
Oh lawdy lawdy, religion on the internet? Christian. Don't like it, deal with it, I'll sure as hell tolerate you.

User avatar
New Endenia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 128
Founded: Jan 14, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby New Endenia » Sun May 20, 2012 2:22 pm

I believe my character will be at the forefront of the invasion. feel free to attack me, first encounters etc etc. No killing of chars though.
The Magocracy of New Endenia
The Flame Of Tar Valon
| Factbook | Embassy Exchange | Newswire | Link |

User avatar
Avorez
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1019
Founded: Jan 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Avorez » Sun May 20, 2012 2:22 pm

Well, the majority of them are former Imperial scouts, rangers, foresters, and subversives that hate the Empire but hate the Aldmeri Dominion more. They would allow the aid, but they wouldn't take direct orders from Imperial generals and such.
Bontivate wrote:
Disserbia wrote:Thank God you will never be president of the US.

If he was Pres, the other branches would work together to hang him by his own intestines and force feed him angry scorpions.

User avatar
Wolfmanne
Senator
 
Posts: 3540
Founded: Mar 16, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Wolfmanne » Sun May 20, 2012 2:34 pm

North Banrodesia wrote:Will we be starting with the invasion of Hammerfell, or are we going straight onto Cyrodiil? We should try and make sure all characters are near to each other at most times.

Both, to be honest. Although it seems that we're focused on Cyrodiil, your character could theoretically be anywhere across Tanriwl. Other events will be listed and I'll be creating some NPCs, some canon, some fanon.
New signature under construction.

User avatar
North Banrodesia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 362
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby North Banrodesia » Sun May 20, 2012 2:35 pm

I've discovered a flaw with the first app... The character is part of the tenth legion although the tenth legion was destroyed during the invasion of Akavir.

User avatar
Lancearc
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12630
Founded: May 16, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lancearc » Sun May 20, 2012 2:38 pm

North Banrodesia wrote:I've discovered a flaw with the first app... The character is part of the tenth legion although the tenth legion was destroyed during the invasion of Akavir.

Wondered if any body would notice that.

Glad to see I'm not the biggest TES nerd out there.
Add me if I'm just that incredible. PSN - Penguinpower80
Battlefield Online - First to spawn, First to die, First to beg for mercy
Oh lawdy lawdy, religion on the internet? Christian. Don't like it, deal with it, I'll sure as hell tolerate you.

User avatar
Wolfmanne
Senator
 
Posts: 3540
Founded: Mar 16, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Wolfmanne » Sun May 20, 2012 2:39 pm

Lancearc wrote:
North Banrodesia wrote:I've discovered a flaw with the first app... The character is part of the tenth legion although the tenth legion was destroyed during the invasion of Akavir.

Wondered if any body would notice that.

Glad to see I'm not the biggest TES nerd out there.

Legion names can be recycled...
New signature under construction.

User avatar
Wolfmanne
Senator
 
Posts: 3540
Founded: Mar 16, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Wolfmanne » Sun May 20, 2012 2:42 pm

Oh and North Bar's app is accepted. Can't quote it as I'm using an iPod too.
New signature under construction.

User avatar
Lancearc
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12630
Founded: May 16, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lancearc » Sun May 20, 2012 2:42 pm

Wolfmanne wrote:
Lancearc wrote:Wondered if any body would notice that.

Glad to see I'm not the biggest TES nerd out there.

Legion names can be recycled...

But as far as we know, the tenth wasn't.

It's not gonna change though. Too lazy for that nonsense.
Add me if I'm just that incredible. PSN - Penguinpower80
Battlefield Online - First to spawn, First to die, First to beg for mercy
Oh lawdy lawdy, religion on the internet? Christian. Don't like it, deal with it, I'll sure as hell tolerate you.

User avatar
New Armarzia
Minister
 
Posts: 2570
Founded: Aug 08, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby New Armarzia » Sun May 20, 2012 3:52 pm

NS Name: New Armarzia
Character Name: Mist-Walker
Age: 31
Race: Argonian
Faction(s): Imperial Legion
Rank: (if applicable) Legate
Weapons: Ebony flail with silver hilt, tips of the flail's spikes are silver as well.(I know flails aren't in the game, but am hoping you are willing to allow it as their is nothing powerful about it)
Armour: Decorated Imperial Armor (similar to that of the imperial palace
Biography: Mist-Walker was born in Cyrodiil to a well-off family who invested in vineyards throughout Cyrodiil. His family were originally very traditional Argonians from Black Marsh, but they were also opportunists. When the East Empire Trading Company came and set up ports throughout the coast of Black Marsh, his family was quick to invest in the company and thus invest in Cyrodiil with what little money they had. Over time that money returned to the family a hundred-fold and soon the family became one of the rare Argonians to be very pro-empire. The family's most iconic achievements in supporting the empire were funding the creation of prisons in Black marsh to house the most dangerous of imperial criminals and forming a small, but fairly well-equipped mercenary group that provided security to ports that did not receive enough protection from the legion. The family's power soon became threatened as the Oblivion Crisis came to pass. The prisons, companies, and other minor investments the family had were abandoned and destroyed as Tamriel was invaded by the hordes of Oblivion. Mist-Walker's ancestors didn't abandon their people for wealth, they stood and fought alongside the rest of the Armarzian race to fight the dremora turn the invasion back around. Under the leadership of the Hist and the An-Xileel Black Marsh was one of the few, if not the only, province to not be devastated by the invasion as the united Agoinian race invaded the Oblivion gates themselves forcing the dremora to close their own oblivion gates. However, after the crisis and at the close of third era it became obvious the province planned on separating from the Empire. The family moved to Cyrodiil to protect what was left of their fortunes and to avoid persecution from the anti-empire An-Xileel.

Mist-Walker was born as the second child to his family many generations later. The family, though far less wealthy, has still maintained enough wealth to manage a plantation and a few investments. The family has even gone as far to donate to certain members on the Elder Council, though not enough to make significant differences or gain much influence. Mist-Walker's older sibling was set to take over the farm, so Mist-Walker decided to take his chances with the legion. Though it helped that he received military training with his family's wealth. With a large amount of wealth and training Mist-Walker was able to obtain the rank of Legate of the little-known fifth legion. Though he is the first Argonian to achieve senior military leadership within the empire, he is relatively unknown due to the fifth legion's lack of notable achievement, but a small amount of people know him for his small time as a lower ranked member of the legion during a surprise skirmish against an unknown group of werewolves.. Mist-Walker has spent most of his career stationed in South-East Cyrodiil, guarding the border in case Black Marsh ever had the ambition to attack the empire. Mist-Walker has been petitioning along with most of his officers to invade Black Marsh with the reasoning that quickly conquering Argonia would allow the legion to focus their forces in the South-West to effectively counter the Dominion. However, the requests were refused and Mist-Walker's forces prepare to finally see action, but unfortunately not in Black Marsh where Mist-Walker would have preferred.
RP Example:Silver Crusade
Last edited by New Armarzia on Sun May 20, 2012 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Last edited by God on Mon Jan 1, 0000, 0:00 AM, edited infinite times in total.



Not sure what to do with this right now.

User avatar
Vahvanti
Envoy
 
Posts: 208
Founded: Apr 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vahvanti » Mon May 21, 2012 8:10 am

I am not going to pass up on this opportunity. Count me in on this RP.



NS Name: Vahvanti

Character Name: Niniel of Betony

Age: 22

Race: Bosmer

Faction: Unaligned

Weapons: One hunting bow with a sweaty white knot tied to it, a whole quiver of steel arrows, a steel dagger, a torch and some nasty braids. Niniel also has curved swords. Curved. Swords.

Armour: A leather cuirass, leather greaves, leather boots and a charming smile.

Biography:

Born on the 30th of Hearthfire in the lovely island of Betony, Niniel is the youngest sibling of four and the only Bosmer looking offspring to boot (Mum was a Breton, for your information). She spent her youth in relative safety behind the walls of Betony City, but this luxury was something she didn't enjoy very much.

Even with pirates ever present, Betony was not a place that was constantly riddled in bloodshed and corruption. Most of the residents were fishermen who were quite pleased with their lives, and some criminal act occured only once in a blue moon. Niniel found all of that boring, and she constantly wished that something exciting would happen in her life.

Her requests were finally answered when she was thirteen; The wee lass was accompanying her mother to the other side of the island when a group of bandits suddenly ganged up on them. Thankfully, Mummy was a rational person, and they both surrendered (with some hesitation on Niniel's part).

As they were hauled off to the bandits' camp, the sound of a horse galloping quickly became louder and louder. It wasn't long before an adventurer charged in and trampled all over the criminals. Then, the hero dismounted his steed and cut down the leftovers with his gleaming ebony sword. Mummy was so relieved in the end that she rewarded the man with two bags of gold plus a well-cooked salmon.

When the adventurer later trotted past Niniel, she knew she had to become an adventurer when she grew up.

Daddy was all too happy to provide for his little girl, hoping his youngest would redeem his family in Cyrodiil (He wasn't even alive during the incident with the Grand Champion, but he knew that there was a lot of blame being put on his grandfather). He brought Niniel to all sorts of experts around Betony to train during her leisure.

Now a certified professional archer and dualist, Niniel was ready to set out and travel across Tamriel in search of gold and glory

First stop? Cyrodiil, where man and mer lived in harmony as far as she had known.

User avatar
Wolfmanne
Senator
 
Posts: 3540
Founded: Mar 16, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Wolfmanne » Mon May 21, 2012 10:56 am

IC's up.

New Armarzia wrote:NS Name: New Armarzia
Character Name: Mist-Walker
Age: 31
Race: Argonian
Faction(s): Imperial Legion
Rank: (if applicable) Legate
Weapons: Ebony flail with silver hilt, tips of the flail's spikes are silver as well.(I know flails aren't in the game, but am hoping you are willing to allow it as their is nothing powerful about it)
Armour: Decorated Imperial Armor (similar to that of the imperial palace
Biography: Mist-Walker was born in Cyrodiil to a well-off family who invested in vineyards throughout Cyrodiil. His family were originally very traditional Argonians from Black Marsh, but they were also opportunists. When the East Empire Trading Company came and set up ports throughout the coast of Black Marsh, his family was quick to invest in the company and thus invest in Cyrodiil with what little money they had. Over time that money returned to the family a hundred-fold and soon the family became one of the rare Argonians to be very pro-empire. The family's most iconic achievements in supporting the empire were funding the creation of prisons in Black marsh to house the most dangerous of imperial criminals and forming a small, but fairly well-equipped mercenary group that provided security to ports that did not receive enough protection from the legion. The family's power soon became threatened as the Oblivion Crisis came to pass. The prisons, companies, and other minor investments the family had were abandoned and destroyed as Tamriel was invaded by the hordes of Oblivion. Mist-Walker's ancestors didn't abandon their people for wealth, they stood and fought alongside the rest of the Armarzian race to fight the dremora turn the invasion back around. Under the leadership of the Hist and the An-Xileel Black Marsh was one of the few, if not the only, province to not be devastated by the invasion as the united Agoinian race invaded the Oblivion gates themselves forcing the dremora to close their own oblivion gates. However, after the crisis and at the close of third era it became obvious the province planned on separating from the Empire. The family moved to Cyrodiil to protect what was left of their fortunes and to avoid persecution from the anti-empire An-Xileel.

Mist-Walker was born as the second child to his family many generations later. The family, though far less wealthy, has still maintained enough wealth to manage a plantation and a few investments. The family has even gone as far to donate to certain members on the Elder Council, though not enough to make significant differences or gain much influence. Mist-Walker's older sibling was set to take over the farm, so Mist-Walker decided to take his chances with the legion. Though it helped that he received military training with his family's wealth. With a large amount of wealth and training Mist-Walker was able to obtain the rank of Legate of the little-known fifth legion. Though he is the first Argonian to achieve senior military leadership within the empire, he is relatively unknown due to the fifth legion's lack of notable achievement, but a small amount of people know him for his small time as a lower ranked member of the legion during a surprise skirmish against an unknown group of werewolves.. Mist-Walker has spent most of his career stationed in South-East Cyrodiil, guarding the border in case Black Marsh ever had the ambition to attack the empire. Mist-Walker has been petitioning along with most of his officers to invade Black Marsh with the reasoning that quickly conquering Argonia would allow the legion to focus their forces in the South-West to effectively counter the Dominion. However, the requests were refused and Mist-Walker's forces prepare to finally see action, but unfortunately not in Black Marsh where Mist-Walker would have preferred.
RP Example:Silver Crusade

Accepted :).

Vahvanti wrote:I am not going to pass up on this opportunity. Count me in on this RP.



NS Name: Vahvanti

Character Name: Niniel of Betony

Age: 22

Race: Bosmer

Faction: Unaligned

Weapons: One hunting bow with a sweaty white knot tied to it, a whole quiver of steel arrows, a steel dagger, a torch and some nasty braids. Niniel also has curved swords. Curved. Swords.

Armour: A leather cuirass, leather greaves, leather boots and a charming smile.

Biography:

Born on the 30th of Hearthfire in the lovely island of Betony, Niniel is the youngest sibling of four and the only Bosmer looking offspring to boot (Mum was a Breton, for your information). She spent her youth in relative safety behind the walls of Betony City, but this luxury was something she didn't enjoy very much.

Even with pirates ever present, Betony was not a place that was constantly riddled in bloodshed and corruption. Most of the residents were fishermen who were quite pleased with their lives, and some criminal act occured only once in a blue moon. Niniel found all of that boring, and she constantly wished that something exciting would happen in her life.

Her requests were finally answered when she was thirteen; The wee lass was accompanying her mother to the other side of the island when a group of bandits suddenly ganged up on them. Thankfully, Mummy was a rational person, and they both surrendered (with some hesitation on Niniel's part).

As they were hauled off to the bandits' camp, the sound of a horse galloping quickly became louder and louder. It wasn't long before an adventurer charged in and trampled all over the criminals. Then, the hero dismounted his steed and cut down the leftovers with his gleaming ebony sword. Mummy was so relieved in the end that she rewarded the man with two bags of gold plus a well-cooked salmon.

When the adventurer later trotted past Niniel, she knew she had to become an adventurer when she grew up.

Daddy was all too happy to provide for his little girl, hoping his youngest would redeem his family in Cyrodiil (He wasn't even alive during the incident with the Grand Champion, but he knew that there was a lot of blame being put on his grandfather). He brought Niniel to all sorts of experts around Betony to train during her leisure.

Now a certified professional archer and dualist, Niniel was ready to set out and travel across Tamriel in search of gold and glory

First stop? Cyrodiil, where man and mer lived in harmony as far as she had known.

Accepted :).
New signature under construction.

User avatar
Sibernova
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: May 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sibernova » Mon May 21, 2012 12:01 pm

NS name: Sibernova
Character name: Varnan Liric
Age: 32
Race: Breton
Faction: Pirates
Weapons: A cutlass and a silver dagger.
Armour: Velvet shirt and pants with a leather coat and leather boots.
Bio: Not much is known about Varnan's childhood,except that he was born to rich but abusive nobles,was very rebellious,loved the sea and dreamed of being a pirate. If he wasn't being beaten for not being obedient,he was either sitting down by the docks,watching the ships glide into port or being taught on how to be a proper nobleman. He learned how to swordfight,he was taught proper manners,how to be as pompous and snobby as possible and he learned how to court women the "proper" way. The only thing Varnan actually bothered to learn was swordfighting. When he turned 17, he started stayed at the docks for longer periods of time. He could even sleep there! One day,Varnan's father had had enough,and forbade him to leave the house. Varnan snapped,so addicted to the sea was he, and grabbed one of the knives on the table and slit his father's throat with it. His mother suffered a similar fate. Due to the fact that he hadn't been disowned,Varnan had hundreds of thousands of septims at his disposal. Now he could finally make his dreams come true. He bought himself a ship,gathered the finest warriors,archers and mages he could find and set sail.

Today,Varnan is one of the most,if not the most feared pirate in Tamriel,having raided many ports,killed many men,sunk many ships and plundered many villages. Who knows what he will do next?

(So,I hope that was good enough,my english isn't the best :unsure: )
Last edited by Sibernova on Mon May 21, 2012 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Spetznaz Assault Teams
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1014
Founded: Oct 08, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Spetznaz Assault Teams » Mon May 21, 2012 12:11 pm

NS Name: :eyebrow:
Character Name: Benyamin Do'urden
Age: 27
Race: Human
Faction(s): The Dark Brotherhood
Rank: One of the Five.
Weapons: 2x Scimitar. An assortment of knives.
Armour:
Image

Biography: Do I have to? I mean... if I can provide a good bio instead of an example, can I provide an example instead of a good bio?
RP Example: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=154354&hilit=Elder+Scrolls&start=25
Last edited by The God Emperor on Mon Jan 1, 0000, 0:00 AM, infinitely many times in total.

Spetznaz Assault Teams wrote:Tis I! Spetz!

And yes, Len is me and I am Len. Toodles!

User avatar
The New Texas Lands
Envoy
 
Posts: 271
Founded: Oct 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Texas Lands » Mon May 21, 2012 12:38 pm

NS Name: Tex
Character Name: Rodek Thin'um
Age: 31
Race: High Elf
Faction(s): Thalmor
Rank: (if applicable) Archmage of the 11th Battlemage Corp.
Weapons: Crytsal Staff, two Ebony Daggers
Armour: Enhanced Mages Robes, Leather Boots, Enhanced Mages Hood
Biography: thd
RP Sample: Links in sig.
Katganistan wrote:"I'm getting DEATed in the morning
Hot Damn! those Mods are gonna smile
Spammed Moderation
Got a bannination
My nation's getting DEAT in style!
Katganistan wrote:
Shanix wrote:So basically all the mods?

Ooooh, no, we're not ALL female....
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:What's the difference between a GAP T-shirt and Aquitayne's corpse?

I don't have a GAP T-shirt in my closet.
Utceforp wrote:Tex is amazing, when he sweats, he sweats out chuck norrisses. Everyone loves Tex, even Seneca Crane's beard loves him, as well as his sweat-chuck-norrisses. If I were attacked by a bear cavalry army, I would ask for help from Tex. Tex is cool

User avatar
Wolfmanne
Senator
 
Posts: 3540
Founded: Mar 16, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Wolfmanne » Mon May 21, 2012 1:33 pm

Sibernova wrote:NS name: Sibernova
Character name: Varnan Liric
Age: 32
Race: Breton
Faction: Pirates
Weapons: A cutlass and a silver dagger.
Armour: Velvet shirt and pants with a leather coat and leather boots.
Bio: Not much is known about Varnan's childhood,except that he was born to rich but abusive nobles,was very rebellious,loved the sea and dreamed of being a pirate. If he wasn't being beaten for not being obedient,he was either sitting down by the docks,watching the ships glide into port or being taught on how to be a proper nobleman. He learned how to swordfight,he was taught proper manners,how to be as pompous and snobby as possible and he learned how to court women the "proper" way. The only thing Varnan actually bothered to learn was swordfighting. When he turned 17, he started stayed at the docks for longer periods of time. He could even sleep there! One day,Varnan's father had had enough,and forbade him to leave the house. Varnan snapped,so addicted to the sea was he, and grabbed one of the knives on the table and slit his father's throat with it. His mother suffered a similar fate. Due to the fact that he hadn't been disowned,Varnan had hundreds of thousands of septims at his disposal. Now he could finally make his dreams come true. He bought himself a ship,gathered the finest warriors,archers and mages he could find and set sail.

Today,Varnan is one of the most,if not the most feared pirate in Tamriel,having raided many ports,killed many men,sunk many ships and plundered many villages. Who knows what he will do next?

(So,I hope that was good enough,my english isn't the best :unsure: )


Don't worry about your English. As long as I can understand it don't worry about grammar. Otherwise accepted.

Spetznaz Assault Teams wrote:NS Name: :eyebrow:
Character Name: Benyamin Do'urden
Age: 27
Race: Human
Faction(s): The Dark Brotherhood
Rank: One of the Five.
Weapons: 2x Scimitar. An assortment of knives.
Armour:
Biography: Do I have to? I mean... if I can provide a good bio instead of an example, can I provide an example instead of a good bio?
RP Example: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=154354&hilit=Elder+Scrolls&start=25


I get it, you're making some mysterious guy who has little information on his past. Accepted.

The New Texas Lands wrote:NS Name: Tex
Character Name: Rodek Thin'um
Age: 31
Race: High Elf
Faction(s): Thalmor
Rank: (if applicable) Archmage of the 11th Battlemage Corp.
Weapons: Crytsal Staff, two Ebony Daggers
Armour: Enhanced Mages Robes, Leather Boots, Enhanced Mages Hood
Biography: thd
RP Sample: Links in sig.


Another Thalmor! Wow, I thought we would have no more. Accepted.
New signature under construction.

User avatar
The New Texas Lands
Envoy
 
Posts: 271
Founded: Oct 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Texas Lands » Mon May 21, 2012 1:45 pm

The New Texas Lands wrote:NS Name: Tex
Character Name: Rodek Thin'um
Age: 31
Race: High Elf
Faction(s): Thalmor
Rank: (if applicable) Archmage of the 11th Battlemage Corp.
Weapons: Crytsal Staff, two Ebony Daggers, mastery of Destruction Magic
Armour: Enhanced Mages Robes, Leather Boots, Enhanced Mages Hood, Ebony Chestplate, Ebony Mask, and a Thalmor Archmage Cape
Biography: thd
RP Sample: Links in sig.

Sorry, I forgot to add the most important part of my weapons: Magic! I also added an ebony chestplate, Ebony Mask, and a Thalmor cape. I'll try to do the bio tonight.
Last edited by The New Texas Lands on Mon May 21, 2012 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Katganistan wrote:"I'm getting DEATed in the morning
Hot Damn! those Mods are gonna smile
Spammed Moderation
Got a bannination
My nation's getting DEAT in style!
Katganistan wrote:
Shanix wrote:So basically all the mods?

Ooooh, no, we're not ALL female....
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:What's the difference between a GAP T-shirt and Aquitayne's corpse?

I don't have a GAP T-shirt in my closet.
Utceforp wrote:Tex is amazing, when he sweats, he sweats out chuck norrisses. Everyone loves Tex, even Seneca Crane's beard loves him, as well as his sweat-chuck-norrisses. If I were attacked by a bear cavalry army, I would ask for help from Tex. Tex is cool

User avatar
North Banrodesia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 362
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby North Banrodesia » Mon May 21, 2012 1:59 pm

I think mastery of all types of magic is a bit too excessive. There's probably only 250 mages in Tamriel who are expertise in two or more schools of magic.

User avatar
Lancearc
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12630
Founded: May 16, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lancearc » Mon May 21, 2012 2:07 pm

North Banrodesia wrote:I think mastery of all types of magic is a bit too excessive. There's probably only 250 mages in Tamriel who are expertise in two or more schools of magic.

..Maybe he's the Avatar.
Add me if I'm just that incredible. PSN - Penguinpower80
Battlefield Online - First to spawn, First to die, First to beg for mercy
Oh lawdy lawdy, religion on the internet? Christian. Don't like it, deal with it, I'll sure as hell tolerate you.

User avatar
The New Texas Lands
Envoy
 
Posts: 271
Founded: Oct 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Texas Lands » Mon May 21, 2012 2:16 pm

North Banrodesia wrote:I think mastery of all types of magic is a bit too excessive. There's probably only 250 mages in Tamriel who are expertise in two or more schools of magic.

I'll change it to Mastery of Destruction Magic.
Katganistan wrote:"I'm getting DEATed in the morning
Hot Damn! those Mods are gonna smile
Spammed Moderation
Got a bannination
My nation's getting DEAT in style!
Katganistan wrote:
Shanix wrote:So basically all the mods?

Ooooh, no, we're not ALL female....
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:What's the difference between a GAP T-shirt and Aquitayne's corpse?

I don't have a GAP T-shirt in my closet.
Utceforp wrote:Tex is amazing, when he sweats, he sweats out chuck norrisses. Everyone loves Tex, even Seneca Crane's beard loves him, as well as his sweat-chuck-norrisses. If I were attacked by a bear cavalry army, I would ask for help from Tex. Tex is cool

User avatar
Spetznaz Assault Teams
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1014
Founded: Oct 08, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Spetznaz Assault Teams » Mon May 21, 2012 2:16 pm

Lancearc wrote:
North Banrodesia wrote:I think mastery of all types of magic is a bit too excessive. There's probably only 250 mages in Tamriel who are expertise in two or more schools of magic.

..Maybe he's the Avatar.


Kid, you're all right.

Mysterious guy with little to no background information?
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? :roll: I have no idea what you're talking about. :p
Last edited by The God Emperor on Mon Jan 1, 0000, 0:00 AM, infinitely many times in total.

Spetznaz Assault Teams wrote:Tis I! Spetz!

And yes, Len is me and I am Len. Toodles!

PreviousNext

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Austro Hungarian, Bojikami, Bredtonia, Commonwealth of Hank the Cat, El Cuscatlan, Layfet, Leo X, Liecthenbourg, New Frenco Empire, Northern Arcadian Empire, Nova Imperius, Stasnov, Taganian unfied states, The Blazing Aura, The Intergalactic Russian Empire, The New American commonwealth, The Orson Empire, The United Eastern States of Europe, The United Federations, Titananium, Vancon, Warpspace, Woodstovia, Yakritta

Remove ads