NATION

PASSWORD

Super Hero High (old OOC, search for new one)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:00 am

Mighty Asgard wrote:Yes.

Mighty Asgard, were you sarcastic?
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:28 am

Mighty Asgard wrote:I'm planning to keep it going. If everyone else jumps ship I'd look like a bit of a tool though, talking to myself.

If there's an RP I'm not jumping ship on, this is one of those RP's. I've really enjoyed it, and I've made good friends here. The only way I'd stop being part of the RP is if it really actually died, and even then I'd probably want to find some way to have it keep going :P
Last edited by Corrian on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:57 am

Altruistic Paladins wrote:Mighty Asgard, were you sarcastic?

Yes I was, actually. I don't know enough about psychology to portray him as any of that, so I masterfully deflected the implied question with a joke.

Kershya
Minister

Founded: Jan 08, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kershya » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:12 pm

I'm thinking if having the Lord of Balance coming for an appointment with the headmaster. Is that ok with you?
Full Name:
The United Nine Constitutional Monarchies of Kershya

Economy

Economic Left/Right: -6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.72

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:30 am

Kershya wrote:I'm thinking if having the Lord of Balance coming for an appointment with the headmaster. Is that ok with you?

He couldn't get to the station by magic, they've put stuff in place to stop that. Other than that it'd be okay. He'd just have to make an actual appointment or something.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:35 pm

"To me, the key to understanding the character, is that Bruce Wayne is Teddy Roosevelt."

Well played History Channel documentary on Christopher Nolan's adaptation of Batman. Well played. You have avoided becoming the Grim Reaper for a while.

Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:45 pm

Altruistic Paladins wrote:"To me, the key to understanding the character, is that Bruce Wayne is Teddy Roosevelt."

Well played History Channel documentary on Christopher Nolan's adaptation of Batman. Well played. You have avoided becoming the Grim Reaper for a while.

(Image)

The so-called "History Channel" is a freaking joke now. I mean, they needed to freaking make a "History 2" because the "History Channel" no longer showed History.

Edit: I know I said I was going to post, but I think I'll be delaying it again. I got a chunk of my post on Notepad, though.

And I think I'll start neglecting Caitlin unless she's absolutely needed, because I do more interactions with Cassie, and just generally more with her, so I want to focus on her more. Caitlin's on the missing though, so I'll be having her do stuff on that.
Last edited by Corrian on Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Last.FM and RYM

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:43 pm

Corrian wrote:
Altruistic Paladins wrote:"To me, the key to understanding the character, is that Bruce Wayne is Teddy Roosevelt."

(Image)

The so-called "History Channel" is a freaking joke now. I mean, they needed to freaking make a "History 2" because the "History Channel" no longer showed History.

Edit: I know I said I was going to post, but I think I'll be delaying it again. I got a chunk of my post on Notepad, though.

And I think I'll start neglecting Caitlin unless she's absolutely needed, because I do more interactions with Cassie, and just generally more with her, so I want to focus on her more. Caitlin's on the missing though, so I'll be having her do stuff on that.

Either Caitlin or Bramwell will need to call Bruce "Theodore Roosevelt" Wayne what his secret identity actually is. I do agree though. Though I do think Ancient Aliens should be on a channel due to comedic value (Comedy Central?) so that we can have more R. Lee Ermey, more history, more comic books, more "Universe", less conspiracies, and less aliens. The funny thing is that, while the History Channel is currently thought to be bogged down by conspiracy conjecture (they are pretty much responsible for the popularity of Nostradamus and the 2012 doomsday myth) and "Aliens!", they used to be saturated with a different type of program---World War Two. The channel was so saturated with World War Two programs it was nicknamed the "Hitler" channel to the point where they had to create the Military History Channel to free-up space for non World War Two-related programming. I think I would prefer the channel being saturated with World War Two than with what what it is currently saturated.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:08 am

Altruistic Paladins wrote:
Corrian wrote:The so-called "History Channel" is a freaking joke now. I mean, they needed to freaking make a "History 2" because the "History Channel" no longer showed History.

Either Caitlin or Bramwell will need to call Bruce "Theodore Roosevelt" Wayne what his secret identity actually is. I do agree though. Though I do think Ancient Aliens should be on a channel due to comedic value (Comedy Central?) so that we can have more R. Lee Ermey, more history, more comic books, more "Universe", less conspiracies, and less aliens. The funny thing is that, while the History Channel is currently thought to be bogged down by conspiracy conjecture (they are pretty much responsible for the popularity of Nostradamus and the 2012 doomsday myth) and "Aliens!", they used to be saturated with a different type of program---World War Two. The channel was so saturated with World War Two programs it was nicknamed the "Hitler" channel to the point where they had to create the Military History Channel to free-up space for non World War Two-related programming. I think I would prefer the channel being saturated with World War Two than with what what it is currently saturated.

As much as I enjoyed the Ice Road Truckers show in India, because it was insane, that show does not freaking belong on the History Channel.....and I've seen others like it on there. It's stupid.
My Last.FM and RYM

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:17 pm

Is it fine if I jump back in and say Jay has been on the mission, just in the background? I wanted to be a part of this mission, just haven't gotten around to getting back in the RP
Times are looking grim these days~

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:23 pm

Corrian wrote:

As much as I enjoyed the Ice Road Truckers show in India, because it was insane, that show does not freaking belong on the History Channel.....and I've seen others like it on there. It's stupid.

Yeah, I would think A&E would have the good sense to put those shows about loggers and truckers on A&E so that I could have more of Gunnery Sergeant R. Lee Ermey's shows, more analyses of comics and comic book characters, and more of The Universe.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Orinon
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:49 pm

Yesssss... .Yessssssssss......

I did some threads a long ass time ago that some people care about Iunno ya'll crazy.

Answers to Orinon or Watery. Part time author, part time gas station attendant, full time cynical bastard.

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:21 am

Terintania wrote:Is it fine if I jump back in and say Jay has been on the mission, just in the background? I wanted to be a part of this mission, just haven't gotten around to getting back in the RP

That is perfectly fine.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:57 am

Orinon wrote:Yesssss... .Yessssssssss......

(Image)

By Hits Holy Hand,

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:23 pm

Orinon wrote:Yesssss... .Yessssssssss......

(Image)

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/219/484513898_8c52dfa4bb.jpg

Evil is so last year. Ambiguously gray is the new black.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:49 pm

Ok, I posted. Tell me if there's anything I should change, I didn't read up very much.
Times are looking grim these days~

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:48 pm

I'll probably post later tonight or in the morning. I feel kinda.....I dunno, to post right now.
My Last.FM and RYM

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:37 am

Forgot to post. I will actually try and post in the morning.
My Last.FM and RYM

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:37 pm

Corrian wrote:Forgot to post. I will actually try and post in the morning.

Mighty Asgard, would Michael give Sakura a prescription for flupenthixol?
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:28 am

Altruistic Paladins wrote:Mighty Asgard, would Michael give Sakura a prescription for flupenthixol?

Possibly, if it would help her deal with her mental issues.

Orinon
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:21 am

Info dump time. Since I told MA that I would post apps for the characters that'll be appearing in my evil plot (tm), here they are

Name: The Chessmaster
Nationality: Former member of the Federation of Avalonna
Height: 5" 11'
Weight: Unknown
Hair: Black
Eyes: Glowing aqua, the same as all Avaloni. (This is a adaptation to their homeworld, which has a rather unique atmosphere that strips most of the blue spectrum of light away. The colouration of their eyes enables them to see colours properly on their homeworld. Anywhere else, they see everything blue tinted.)
Costume (if any): A business suit.
Abilities: Telepathic Domination. He is able to enforce his will unto any number of people. The strength of said domination is based on the number of people he's using it on. If one person, and given enough time, he can stripe that person of their free will. If he is surrounded by people, he can force them to their knees and not much else.
Brief Bio: Nothing much is known about this Avaloni Empowered. Three key things are known, however. 1) He planned the assassination of Colonial President Serah Jusion. 2) He ordered the kidnapping and resulting torture of Abigale Moyle. 3) He wishes to control the Colonies.

Name: Grace 'tos han ( Sarvannan for Of the family) Oliviz
Nationality: Colonies of Orinon citizen
Height: 5" 3'
Weight: 55kgs
Hair: Dyed brown. Nature hair colour is pure white. Reaches her hips.
Eyes: Bright red. Wears brown coloured contacts.
Costume (if any): Tends to dress simply.
Abilities: Hemokinesis, AKA Blood Manipulation. It doesn't have to be hers, but it has to be fresh.
Alignment: Vigilante
Brief Bio: Grace is the childhood friend of the Moyle Twins, having grown up within walking distance of the Moyle family estate. The Oliviz family became akin to family to the Moyles, to the point where when the Oliviz lost their home during the horrific Siege of Tarnia, the Moyles happily took them in. When the Colonies fractured, Grace was sent by her parents to the Independent Colony of Rainia alongside the Moyle Twins, in the hopes that she would be spared more violence.Then, four years later, she was kidnapped by the Chessmaster as part of his grudge against the Moyle family.

Name: Goltia Moyle
Nationality: Colonies of Orinon Citizen, Member of The Outlaws.
Height: 5" 4'
Weight: 59kgs
Hair: Platinum blonde. Until recently, was down to her hips. She has since cut it back to her shoulder blades.
Eyes: Deep blue.
Costume (if any): Blue combat pants, white zip up hoodie with black hood. She'll leave the hoodie behind when required. Tends to wear a bullet-proof vest out in the field.
Abilities: Kinetic energy manipulation. She can use this to amplify the force behind her blows, speed herself up and otherwise preform physics defying moves. She can take her abilities to the absolute limit and freeze everything around her in place for a few moments. Doing this, however, leaves her completely drained of energy and unable to do much more then walk slowly.
Alignment: Vigilante
Brief Bio: Goltia Moyle is Joshua's twin sister. They share eye colour, general body build and not much else. Whereas Josh received his father's hair colour, Goltia got her mother's. She also developed a rather loud, outgoing and tomboyish personality. She was the one who made friends for the two of them, and stomped on the egos of her fair share of suitors. (And a few of Grace's as well)

When the rest of her family left the Colonies, Goltia stayed. Both to find out where Grace was taken, and to fight for her home. The fighting changed her somewhat, hardening her personality. However, good friends, and her cousins (and fellow set of twins) James 'Outlaw" and Bianca "Maiden" Treuson helped her cope. It helps that she always enjoyed a fight.

Name: Markus "Ghost" Templar
Age: Appears to be (and acts) around 25. Actually age is close to 60.
Nationality: None. Has resided in rural Canada for the last 18 months.
Height: 5" 11'
Weight: 80kg
Hair: White.
Eyes: Brown.
Costume (if any): Deep blue longcoat with red lining, black combat boots and trackpants, white shirt.
Abilities: OOC: Ok, fuck this shit. I sat here for half an hour trying to think up a nice name, but I can't. So here's the short and long: He's a Dante expy. Do the fucking math.
Brief Bio: Once a teacher, and ("Acting!") headmaster of the Academy for the Empowered, Markus Templar went to ground two years ago after rumours that his "father" and creator was still alive. During the vampire invasion, he fought wherever he found himself to be, earning himself a reputation of being a ghost: He would save a unit from death, then disappear, only to reappear a week later on the other side of the continuant. Once the invasion was repelled, he tracked the source of the rumours; a cult that saw him as their god. Disgusted, he killed them all and left their corpses to burn. However, he did find something useful: A address in rural Canada, with the name Templar attached.

Making his to Canada, he located the address and knocked on the door. A teenage boy with pure white hair and brown eyes opened it. Understandably shocked at seeing himself in miniature, he rushed inside to find himself looking at a old friend, and one-time lover: a mercenary named Laura Fox. As she explained, their two week long "fun in the sun" 14 years earlier resulted in the boy in the next room; Jake Templar. Fox, knowing that Makrus had a sense of honour as large as Texas, guilt tripped him into staying for a few weeks to get to know his son. He is yet to leave.

THIS. TOOK. TOO. LONG.
Last edited by Orinon on Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
I did some threads a long ass time ago that some people care about Iunno ya'll crazy.

Answers to Orinon or Watery. Part time author, part time gas station attendant, full time cynical bastard.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:48 am

Mighty Asgard wrote:
Altruistic Paladins wrote:Mighty Asgard, would Michael give Sakura a prescription for flupenthixol?

Possibly, if it would help her deal with her mental issues.

So the Academy is like the US military in that it gives prescriptive authority to psychologists? Nevermind that progressive oddity, it is important to note that flupenthixol's reason as a prescription is that it may prevent a positive symptom. Since it serves exactly one purpose and does not have withdrawl symptoms, the prescription can be halted easily. A note is that flupentixol is administered via needle every two or three weeks.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:25 am

-Pokes Asgard-

Would Sarah sense something with her power?
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:57 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:-Pokes Asgard-

Would Sarah sense something with her power?

Sorry, missed that. Updated the last post with the relevant info.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:06 pm

I'll try to get a post up later, if my mind works better.
My Last.FM and RYM

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse