NATION

PASSWORD

Super Hero High (old OOC, search for new one)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Zernin
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Godmodding defined post link

Postby Zernin » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:50 am

Godmodding defined post link:

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=235253

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:23 pm

Zernin wrote:
Name: Isaac Fain
Alias:Khaoes
Morality: Evil
Race: Celestio-Human*Classified*
Sexuality: Bisexual
Nationality: American*Classified*
Height: 5 feet 10 inches
Weight: 140 pounds
Build: Lean with thin muscles
Hair: Silver
Eyes: Violet(if you want your character to be unique make them have one of the rarest eye-colors in the world)
Costume:He wears a white trench coat, a tight white shirt that presses against his muscles, a white utility belt, and white cargo pants tucked neatly into black combat boots, he also has a white mask(like Robin's).

Denied, overpowered.

Zernin wrote:
Name: Mercy Fain
Alias:Lore
Race:Celestio-Human*Classified*
Sexuality: *classified*((Hehe, couldn't resist)-Heterosexual
Eyes: Violet
Costume:She wears a white cloak, a tight white shirt that presses against hermuscles, a white utility belt, and white cargo pants tucked neatly into black combat boots, she also has a white mask(like Robin's).

Denied, overpowered.

Zernin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zernin » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:25 pm

Editting.

Zernin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zernin » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:27 pm

Mighty Asgard wrote:
Zernin wrote:
Name: Isaac Fain
Alias:Khaoes
Race: Celestio-Human*Classified*
Sexuality: Bisexual
Eyes: Violet(if you want your character to be unique make them have one of the rarest eye-colors in the world)
Costume:He wears a white trench coat, a tight white shirt that presses against his muscles, a white utility belt, and white cargo pants tucked neatly into black combat boots, he also has a white mask(like Robin's).

Denied, overpowered.

Zernin wrote:
Name: Mercy Fain
Alias:Lore
Race:Celestio-Human*Classified*
Sexuality: *classified*((Hehe, couldn't resist)-Heterosexual
Eyes: Violet
Costume:She wears a white cloak, a tight white shirt that presses against hermuscles, a white utility belt, and white cargo pants tucked neatly into black combat boots, she also has a white mask(like Robin's).

Denied, overpowered.

How the heck is Isaac OPed?!All he has is normal telekinesis abilities and a enhanced ability acquisition ability that doesn't work. I thought that we were supposed to go in depth with our powers.-Honestly curious.
Last edited by Zernin on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:31 pm

Zernin wrote:How the heck is Isaac OPed?!All he has is normal telekinesis abilities and a enhanced ability acquisition ability that doesn't work. I thought that we were supposed to go in depth with our powers.

Enhanced power replication alone would be overpowered, basically "anything you can do I can do better."

Also, please limit the powers in the application to what the characters can actually do, not just copy-pasting everything from Superpower Wiki.

Zernin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zernin » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:33 pm

Mighty Asgard wrote:
Zernin wrote:How the heck is Isaac OPed?!All he has is normal telekinesis abilities and a enhanced ability acquisition ability that doesn't work. I thought that we were supposed to go in depth with our powers.

Enhanced power replication alone would be overpowered, basically "anything you can do I can do better."

Also, please limit the powers in the application to what the characters can actually do, not just copy-pasting everything from Superpower Wiki.

Okay, made Enhanced Power Replication just Power Replication.

I only copied/pasted/typed what they are capable of, it is better in list form, going to correct the grammar.

Latent abilities are for abilities that they will get later in the storyline, so I don't forget, it will be in 6 months and if I used a sticky it would just die.

Zernin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zernin » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:37 pm

Edited.

I like having the cause of something being visible, so I made their ability lean more toward "visible telekinesis", or telekinetic energy manipulation.
Last edited by Zernin on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:44 pm

Zernin wrote:Okay, made Enhanced Power Replication just Power Replication.

I only copied/pasted/typed what they are capable of, it is better in list form, going to correct the grammar.

Latent abilities are for abilities that they will get later in the storyline, so I don't forget, it will be in 6 months and if I used a sticky it would just die.

Their powers are still overpowered. Other than extremely powerful telekinesis, they can also do literally anything anyone else can do.

Then there are the issues of there not being anything called a "celestio-human" and the rather strange notion that a sixteen year old middle-class girl would somehow manage to assemble a powerful superhuman terrorist organization.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:46 pm

By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Zernin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zernin » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:50 pm

Mighty Asgard wrote:
Zernin wrote:Okay, made Enhanced Power Replication just Power Replication.

Their powers are still overpowered. Other than extremely powerful telekinesis, they can also do literally anything anyone else can do.

Then there are the issues of there not being anything called a "celestio-human" and the rather strange notion that a sixteen year old middle-class girl would somehow manage to assemble a powerful superhuman terrorist organization.

Taking out the Celestio-humans part.

Tell me which part of the telekinesis is OPed, literally most people have the basic/advanced powers, and some even have master level.

It is a 16 year old middle class girl with super human friends...uhm...clique?JK, her grandfather created it, need to say that!

Zernin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zernin » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:55 pm

■ Binding: to keep object/being from moving.
■ Levitation: to lift an object, e.g. raising a pitcher several inches into the air.
■ Telekinetic Choking: to strangle others, e.g. Like Darth Vader.
■ Telekinetic Maneuver: to alter an object's directional course, e.g. changing what number a dice lands on.
■ Telekinetic Grip: to grasp an object firmly in place, e.g. keeping the tides from washing a friend away.
■ Telekinetic Pull/Push: to pull objects towards the user, e.g. yanking a book off a shelf. Or to push objects away from the user, e.g. sliding a cup across a table.

Advanced level

■ Object Manipulation: to alter an object's inner workings, e.g. unlocking a door.
■ Spatial Sense: to "see" one's surroundings using telekinesis, e.g. sensing a target from a distance.
■ Telekinetic Blast: emit telekinetic energy to make blast that destroys anything in the user's path.
■ Telekinetic Compression: to crush an object, e.g. squeezing a chair into a ball.
■ Telekinetic Destruction: to make an object explode, e.g. blowing up a table.
■ Telekinetically Enhanced Condition: To use telekinesis to enhance the user's condition.
■ Telekinetic Flight: to use telekinesis to fly.

Look at those and tell me what is not possible with telekinesis?"Users can manipulate/move objects with their mind." That is what telekinesis is.

Now, would you just like me to say telekinetic energy manipulation?
Last edited by Zernin on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zernin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zernin » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:58 pm

I am afraid to click on that because it might be a pic of me failing to be a smartass...or video, video sounds less perverted.

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:58 pm

Zernin wrote:Tell me which part of the telekinesis is OPed, literally most people have the basic/advanced powers, and some even have master level.

It is a 16 year old middle class girl with super human friends...uhm...clique?JK, her grandfather created it, need to say that!

Pretty much all the stuff in the "Master" level seems overpowered, with the possible exception of the forcefields.

I think it would be best if you just dropped the Council of Chaos.

Zernin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zernin » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:59 pm

Mighty Asgard wrote:
Zernin wrote:Tell me which part of the telekinesis is OPed, literally most people have the basic/advanced powers, and some even have master level.

Pretty much all the stuff in the "Master" level seems overpowered, with the possible exception of the forcefields.

I think it would be best if you just dropped the Council of Chaos.

Okay, dropping council of chaos

Zernin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zernin » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:02 pm

Seismic shockwave is essentially releasing a burst of telekinetic force, something every telekinetic is capable of if they are a telekinetic, I mean -every- telekinetic it doesn't matter if they can only lift an ant with their power, they can kill a lot of ants with the hilariously weak burst of telekinetic force.

Enhanced Regeneration: I will take that off of Isaac Fain, along with combustion and seismic shock wave and leave it on Mercy, she -is- supposed to be the more powerful one.

Removed enhanced regeneration off of both, too much trouble.
Last edited by Zernin on Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:12 pm

Zernin wrote:Enhanced Regeneration: I will take that off of Isaac Fain, along with combustion and seismic shock wave and leave it on Mercy, she -is- supposed to be the more powerful one. Enhanced regeneration as in, a lethal wound in a matter of minutes, though by that time they may already be dead.

Stasis field and combustion both seem to require the ability to manipulate individual molecules, which is way overpowered.

Zernin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zernin » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:14 pm

Mighty Asgard wrote:
Zernin wrote:Enhanced Regeneration: I will take that off of Isaac Fain, along with combustion and seismic shock wave and leave it on Mercy, she -is- supposed to be the more powerful one. Enhanced regeneration as in, a lethal wound in a matter of minutes, though by that time they may already be dead.

Stasis field and combustion both seem to require the ability to manipulate individual molecules, which is way overpowered.

Stasis field is essentially either time manipulation, reality manipulation or anything else really. So yes, taking that out.

Combustion is that, but it is basic and not Atomic manipulation, it is -just- essentially making things catch on fire, but yes, I will take that out since with telekinetic energy you can't make things catch on fire...O.O...well you could, but you would have to make startlingly small needles to poke at molecules.

Zernin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zernin » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:15 pm

Mighty Asgard wrote:

Edited!

Zernin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zernin » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:18 pm

@Might Asgard, you are too serious you need...GLOMPS!*Glomps & Cuddles Asgard.*You will love me, or I will make the city of new york miserable...okay, I am going to do that anyways, just love me, I am speshial.
Last edited by Zernin on Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:22 pm

Zernin wrote:@Might Asgard, you are too serious you need...GLOMPS!*Glomps & Cuddles Asgard.*You will love me, or I will make the city of new york miserable...okay, I am going to do that anyways, just love me, I am speshial.

Such a special snowflake.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:23 pm

Zernin wrote:Edited!

Alright. The telekinesis seems fine, but having both it and power replication is still a problem.

Zernin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zernin » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:25 pm

Mighty Asgard wrote:
Zernin wrote:Edited!

Alright. The telekinesis seems fine, but having both it and power replication is still a problem.

I just I should have said Intuitive Aptitude, the ability to gain a superpower my figuring out how it works...I am taking the latent one off Isaac, though since Mercy has Super intelligence I am leaving it on there.

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:27 pm

Zernin wrote:I just I should have said Intuitive Aptitude, the ability to gain a superpower my figuring out how it works...I am taking the latent one off Isaac, though since Mercy has Super intelligence I am leaving it on there.

The ability to gain a superpower simply by figuring out how it works is way overpowered on its own.

Zernin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zernin » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:29 pm

Camicon wrote:
Zernin wrote:@Might Asgard, you are too serious you need...GLOMPS!*Glomps & Cuddles Asgard.*You will love me, or I will make the city of new york miserable...okay, I am going to do that anyways, just love me, I am speshial.

Such a special snowflake.

I know right?Oh and I am not kidding about the New York thing...O.O...in Heroes:The RPG, I declared war on the world with another terrorist organization, and mine, the Council of Chaos, currently is blowing new york to pieces...so...guess what?We have military grade R.P.G.s and vehicles and weapons and gadgets...yay!
Last edited by Zernin on Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:31 pm

Zernin wrote:
Camicon wrote:Such a special snowflake.

I know right?Oh and I am not kidding about the New York thing...O.O...in Heroes:The RPG, I declared war on the world with another terrorist organization, and mine, the Council of Chaos, currently is blowing new york to pieces...so...guess what?We have military grade R.P.G.s and vehicles and weapons and gadgets...yay!

So, so special. More special than every other snowflake. A super special snowflake.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse