NATION

PASSWORD

American Paranormal Society (OOC) Closed

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kazomal
Minister

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kazomal » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:00 pm

Nat, I'm about to make a post, but what do I see when I look on sonar, engine status, etc? Where in the ocean are we?
Check out Rabbit Punch, the MMA, Sports, News & Politics blog, now in two great flavors!

Rabbit Punch: Sports (MMA and Sports Blog)- http://www.rabbitpunch1.blogspot.com
Rabbit Punch: Politics (News and Politics, the Ultimate Contact Sports)- http://rabbitpunchpolitics.blogspot.com/

Kazomal
Minister

Postby Kazomal » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:11 pm

I went ahead and posted. If any of that doesn't jive with what's going on, let me know, and I'll edit.
Check out Rabbit Punch, the MMA, Sports, News & Politics blog, now in two great flavors!

Rabbit Punch: Sports (MMA and Sports Blog)- http://www.rabbitpunch1.blogspot.com
Rabbit Punch: Politics (News and Politics, the Ultimate Contact Sports)- http://rabbitpunchpolitics.blogspot.com/

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:01 pm

Kazomal wrote:I went ahead and posted. If any of that doesn't jive with what's going on, let me know, and I'll edit.

Fine with me.

Monsieur, if you are able to finish your app today, I should be able to get Gabriel in action by Conan.
Last edited by Nationstatelandsville on Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:04 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Kazomal wrote:I went ahead and posted. If any of that doesn't jive with what's going on, let me know, and I'll edit.

Fine with me.

Monsieur, if you are able to finish your app today, I should be able to get Gabriel in action by Conan.

Oh yeah.

Working on it.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:04 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Fine with me.

Oh yeah.

Working on it.

No rush.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:04 pm

Name: Gabriel
Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/supernatural/im ... astiel.png
Preferred Weapon: M-76 Revenant
M-98 Widow
M-300 Claymore

He has the Horn of Truth, and the Spear of Destiny, converted into an assault rifle.

Powers: I have no idea.

Bio: Gabriel used to be an archangel in Heaven, but eventually he crashed. Quite literally, he had gotten drunk while Michael was away, started fucking Michael's hoes, and generally acting like a dick, like replacing all statues of Christ with himself.

When Michael came back...he was a bit pissed off.

So pissed off that he beat his brother to a pulp, stripped him of his archangel title, and made him weaker than the average angel, leaving him with only a handful of powers.

So now Gabriel was on Earth, stripped of his powers.

So he went looking for job opportunities. He found one when he saw a recruitment poster for APS.

He built a few guns after playing Mass Effect 2, and was promoted to the rank of Brigadier. For the last decade or so, he's been figuring out some disturbances going in with the Outside.

RP Sample: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... SELnOCvqQF
Last edited by Nightkill the Emperor on Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Ionian Knights
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ionian Knights » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:14 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Name: Gabriel
M-98 Widow
M-300 Claymore

Powers: Can teleport. This power has a recharge time of four minutes and eleven seconds, cause fuck you.
Super strength, which is how he holds the Widow.
Slow down time, bitch: The summary of this power is that when Gabriel wants it to, time will slow down by 200%. This makes him seem super fast, when he's really only twice as fast as a normal human.
Telekinesis: Can lift up to three hundred total pounds with his mind alone.
Healing factor.

Bio: Gabriel used to be an archangel in Heaven, but eventually he crashed. Quite literally, he had gotten drunk while Michael was away, started fucking Michael's hoes, and generally acting like a dick, like replacing all statues of Christ with himself.

So pissed off that he beat his brother to a pulp, stripped him of his archangel title, and made him weaker than the average angel, leaving him with only a handful of powers.

So he went looking for job opportunities. He found one when he saw a recruitment poster for APS.

He built a few guns after playing Mass Effect 2, and was promoted to the rank of Brigadier. For the last decade or so, he's been figuring out some disturbances going in with the Outside.

appearance and RP sample = :rofl:
Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future. - John F. Kennedy
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:17 pm

M-98 Widow
M-300 Claymore

Powers: Can teleport. This power has a recharge time of four minutes and eleven seconds, cause fuck you.
Slow down time, bitch: The summary of this power is that when Gabriel wants it to, time will slow down by 200%. This makes him seem super fast, when he's really only twice as fast as a normal human.
Healing factor.

Gabriel Fury, huh? Accepted.

For the record, oop north (as in Heaven) they fight using swords, shields, spears, etc. due to the vast amount of Roman influence. They consider any other forms of fighting vulgar and barbaric. So Gabriel would have had to learn how to fire guns on Earth, like Michael did.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:18 pm

M-98 Widow
M-300 Claymore

Healing factor.

For the record, oop north (as in Heaven) they fight using swords, shields, spears, etc. due to the vast amount of Roman influence. They consider any other forms of fighting vulgar and barbaric. So Gabriel would have had to learn how to fire guns on Earth, like Michael did.

He's old as hell (literally), and he's been on Earth for a while, and he's rather...unorthodox, so yeah.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:21 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:

He's old as hell (literally), and he's been on Earth for a while, and he's rather...unorthodox, so yeah.

So be it. I can introduce him into the plot in my next post.

Goodbye.

Kazomal
Minister

Postby Kazomal » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:28 am

So James and Nico are outside of Raj's room, Roland and Ollie are on the bridge, and Gwen is in the mess getting food? What about Fran and Nick?

Just trying to keep everything straight, else it's hard to post, not knowing for sure where folks are.

The Inritus Extraho
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Inritus Extraho » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:47 am

James, Roland, and Ollie are on the bridge. Gwen's in the mess hall. Nico's outside Raj's room. Ollie and James have Line-of-sight to the door.
If you see I've made a mistake in my wording or a factual detail, telegram me and I'll fix it. I'll even give you credit for pointing it out, if you'd like.
You can call me TIE. I'm not on much... so telegram me if you need something.
FanT Nation - FT w/o space.
I'm on CA time, so... pacific. UTC -8
I'm bi, not single, and really any pronoun works.
I'll check out RP's if you TG me about them.

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:59 am

Just to point the elevate dickness of James:even an Eldritch Abomination scolds him for his behavior.
Last edited by Agritum on Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kazomal
Minister

Postby Kazomal » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:18 am

The Inritus Extraho wrote:James, Roland, and Ollie are on the bridge. Gwen's in the mess hall. Nico's outside Raj's room. Ollie and James have Line-of-sight to the door.

Right right, James was seated at the weapons station.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:50 pm

So I'll just wait for Nico's reaction, which should be fun.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:51 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:So I'll just wait for Nico's reaction, which should be fun.

Oh God. My submarine!

Goodbye.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:59 pm

CURSE NIGHT! HE MADE ME! :p

Goodbye.

The Inritus Extraho
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Inritus Extraho » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:01 pm

Be glad the sadness prevents the anger. Or else no more sub.
If you see I've made a mistake in my wording or a factual detail, telegram me and I'll fix it. I'll even give you credit for pointing it out, if you'd like.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:02 pm

The Inritus Extraho wrote:Be glad the sadness prevents the anger. Or else no more sub.

We've pretty much shit on Nico's life a thousand times over by now.

I just can't let a god be.

Goodbye.

The Inritus Extraho
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Inritus Extraho » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:10 pm

At some point, he's gonna break, chill with Morpheus and the Sandman and Hiro and a few thousand other badasses, then come back and kill Ollie.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:20 pm

The Inritus Extraho wrote:At some point, he's gonna break, chill with Morpheus and the Sandman and Hiro and a few thousand other badasses, then come back and kill Ollie.

He'll never get the chance, Oliver... uh... I shouldn't say.

Goodbye.

The Inritus Extraho
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Inritus Extraho » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:26 pm

Tell me~!

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:42 pm

The Inritus Extraho wrote:Tell me~!

NEVAH!

Wait until the end of the chapter.

Goodbye.

The Inritus Extraho
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Inritus Extraho » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:44 pm

Aw, okay.... By the way, if there's a way for Nico to be corrupted and fight against the 6th for a bit, could you TG me the options?

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:46 pm

The Inritus Extraho wrote:Aw, okay.... By the way, if there's a way for Nico to be corrupted and fight against the 6th for a bit, could you TG me the options?

If he likes life, no.

Goodbye.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse