NATION

PASSWORD

Gods of Farhiem [OOC][GODS][Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue May 31, 2016 5:33 pm

Vicavian Empire wrote:
Jorliefstreiken wrote:Gonna be getting up the species app soon! Also i will probably have the IC up tomorrow, depends on certain IRL factors.

You remember me, right?

Yep, Pantheon of Drinda, bout a year ago. Also Antegria, You can't make races till you fix your God.
I KILLED MUFASA

Maljaratas
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Maljaratas » Tue May 31, 2016 5:34 pm

Vicavian Empire wrote:
Jorliefstreiken wrote:Gonna be getting up the species app soon! Also i will probably have the IC up tomorrow, depends on certain IRL factors.

You remember me, right?

You wouldn't know me (that I know off), but I played in the reboot of the Broken Barrier one.
"There are decades when nothing happens. There are weeks where decades happen" -Vladimir Lenin

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue May 31, 2016 5:37 pm

New Roman Empire wrote:Nation/Faction name: Eldarian Empire
Race(s): Elves
Patron God(s): Clique
Current Leader(s): Emperor Salitar and empress Arirana
Brief History: The Eldarians once roamed much of the black ice wastes for a period of several hundred years. But a century ago, Clique reached out to his first prophet which lead and gathered many of the Eldarians who now reside in the empire. Once they had reached the land, Clique choose his prophet's family to lead the nation in the mortal plane where he only wanted to oversee and ensure his people's survival. Though many have known Clique does come to the mortal plane on occasion. They tend to keep all non elves outside of the Empire, they believe themselves to be the superior race and tend to look down upon the other races. While there is a standing army, much of the army has a civilian life until they are called upon. So only a small army is around constantly to man the borders of the empire. There are guards, but they are hired from the town themselves and only answer to the Emperor when his laws are broken. The eldarians are united by several major things, Clique and their isolation from outside races. They tend to leave other along as long as they don't threaten the Empire or attempt to come in without permission.
Geographical area and key features: Northgard is on a small peninsula in the Icewall and Oud Bay. Most of the are is fertile plains great for farming. There are mountains to the north, but there are a few mines that run deep into the mountains supplying the empire with metals to supply their armies. Also in the capital city, there is a shrine to Clique and it is the place of where his presence could be felt the strongest and where any sacred artifacts of his are kept or anything the priests deem to be sacred. there is also a strong fishing and trading business in the south as there is the seas and makes it a prime spot for traders to come and sell their goods.
Map Claim: northgard
Other details: more to come possibly.

Looks good, accepted!
I KILLED MUFASA

The Orzone
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Orzone » Tue May 31, 2016 5:39 pm

i have a question

Are the map and realm the same or are they different? Meaning is the map only for certain factions or are they also part of the Gods realms?

Maljaratas
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Maljaratas » Tue May 31, 2016 5:43 pm

Removed
Last edited by Maljaratas on Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
"There are decades when nothing happens. There are weeks where decades happen" -Vladimir Lenin

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue May 31, 2016 6:06 pm

The Orzone wrote:i have a question

Are the map and realm the same or are they different? Meaning is the map only for certain factions or are they also part of the Gods realms?

The map is only the Mortal Realm, or Farhiem. That's for Mortal Factions. Gods realms are their own separate, small planes of existence. These would be no bigger than 100 km across before the drop off into the void.
I KILLED MUFASA

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue May 31, 2016 6:06 pm

Maljaratas wrote:Species App

Species Name: Gremlin
Average Apperance: Kind of Like this
Charecteristics: Small, roughly size of small cat. Heavier than cats
Intelligence: Similar to a Raven, but eviler
Population: Similar to that which Rats would have in this world
Range: Everywhere, mostly in settlements
Creator: Zubher
History: N/A

Looks good, I would like a little history though. But ACCEPTED!
I KILLED MUFASA

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue May 31, 2016 6:07 pm

Small announcement, WIP Magic and Dragon lore has been started on the front page. Feel free to suggest things and help out with it!
I KILLED MUFASA

The Isles of Lux
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Isles of Lux » Tue May 31, 2016 6:11 pm

God Application
NS Name: The Isles of Lux
God Name: Issumatar
Domains: The Warrior's Life/Code, and Honorable Death.
Race of God: Lifeborn.
Appearance:

Personality: Issumatar is a very serious and stern God, who lives his life by a very strict moral code. He strives day and night to live by the noble virtues of his Code: Courage, Truth, Honor, Fidelity, Discipline, Hospitality, Self Reliance, Industriousness, and Perseverance. He looks down upon those who are weak, those who ask for mercy, and those who break their word.
Parent: Fire.

Realm Name: Jiaviodalar.
Realm Description: Most of Jiaviodalar is a sprawling expanse of massive cliffs and mountains, populated by villages and tribes of mighty warriors and packs of savage, yet noble, beasts. At the center of this great wild expanse of untamed might is Gaharene, the Hall of Issumatar. This mighty castle is Issumatar's fortress and abode, his center of power. Perched high upon a mighty mountain, surrounded by thick forests, and protected with enchantments and the might of the elements, Gaharene is practically impervious to siege.

Divine Weapon: Lyko, The End. https://bw-1651cf0d2f737d7adeab84d339dbabd3-gallery.s3.amazonaws.com/images/image_1364898/file_1364898.gif
Description: It is a true warrior's weapon, a beautiful and dangerous blade made for the sole purpose of battle-making. The blade was crafted from the steel of a fallen star, and is nearly indestructible. Forged deep within the keep of Gaharene, this weapon is imbued with the Spirit of the Warrior.
Sacred Animal: The Bear.

Have you read the rules?: Yes I have.
Would you like to be map editor or a Co-op?: No thanks.
Rp Example: The northern winds howl ferociously against the side of the mountain, snow and hail pound against its steep sloping sides, and all of nature seems to toss its might against the thick walled stone fortress perched at the top of the great rock summit. Such was the ferocity of the weather that no sane mortal would have dared to go forth from their shelter and face the wrath of Mother Nature. But Issumatar is no mere mortal.

The Mighty God of the Warrior stands at the edge of the highest stone tower of the fortress, and stares out across his realm. His long beard whips back in the wind, and his fur covered robes flap around, the precipitation of the sky tearing at them without stop. Issumatar seemingly ignores the brutal conditions as he stares out across the snowy mountain tops. The great God is truly the personification of a warrior. Draped in a thick, black fur cloak, the leather lamellar and mail coat that he wears as armor is just barely visible, but is visible enough to be noticed. Strapped and sheathed to his waist is Lyko, Issumatar's lethal sword. The black and silver weapon seems to glow in the darkened sky, though it glows with a sinister and ominous light. Gripped firmly in his hand is a thick staff, adorned with beaded and braided threads and strings of leather and fur.

Issumatar remains completely stolid, an unmoving statue against the forces of nature battering away at his home. For hours he merely stands and stares off into the horizon, totally unmoving.

91562- Dont Remove, App finder

Political Compass Ratings
    Economic Left/Right: -9.13
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.31

DEFCON levels.
    5: Lowest level of readiness for war.
    4: Increased intelligence level and strengthened security measures.
    3: Military on standby and ready to be mobilized or partially mobilized.
    2: Next step to nuclear war, total war.
    1: Nukes mobilized, nuclear war has commenced.
DEFCON level 3.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Tue May 31, 2016 6:13 pm

hey Jorl I think we should add blood magic to the list of magic lol
“Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus"
Member of the:IRON Alliance
Xirvo Corporation "Contractors of the future."
[/floatright][floatleft]
I use 1% of my population: 83,720,000
Budget:41,607,720,541,369.43

Cresadine
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cresadine » Tue May 31, 2016 6:15 pm

Species App

Species Name: Vani
Average Apperance: The Vani have a bluish-green skin, with a heart shaped face, and deep-set blue eyes. Their noses are just little slits and their hair is a tangled mix of reeds, bulrushes, lily pads, moss, ferns, grasses and various flowers. Their skin itself is a living plant, and various leaves and sprouts grow out of it. They have five fingers, but can grow more as they wish. They often wear woven sarongs of grass and caps of leaves.
Characteristics: 3"7. They live for an undetermined number of years, maybe for thousands, no one really knows - since they do not appear to show signs of aging or slowing down.
Intelligence: The Vani are not very technologically advanced, but they have an intuitive and innate knowledge of woodworking, music, silviculture, herbology, foraging and biology. They seem to be almost mentally and physically connected with the forests they live in. Their woodcrafts and musical instruments are prized in the outside world - but very few possess them.
Population: 500,000-1,750,000
Range: Throughout the deep forests all across the world, where Men do not venture.
Creator: Vannyne
History: The Vani where the first inhabitants of the world - the original peoples. Back in a time when the entire world was forested they were its masters. They did not organize themselves, instead living together in harmony in big clan groups. When more races began to appear the peaceful Vali where unable to stop their advances, so with the magic of their goddess they hid themselves away in the deepest forests. Sacred oaks guard their homes from intruders. They have lived peacefully since, but still are weary and isolated from the rest of the world.
Last edited by Cresadine on Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
He forbead þa heortas swylce eac þa baras, swa swiðe he lufode þa headeor swilce he wære heora fæder

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Tue May 31, 2016 6:19 pm

Cresadine wrote:
Species App

Species Name: Vali
Average Apperance: The Vali have a bluish-green skin, with a heart shaped face, and deep-set blue eyes. Their noses are just little slits and their hair is a tangled mix of reeds, bulrushes, lily pads, moss, ferns, grasses and various flowers. Their skin itself is a living plant, and various leaves and sprouts grow out of it. They have five fingers, but can grow more as they wish. They often wear woven sarongs of grass and caps of leaves.
Characteristics: 4"11. They live for an undetermined number of years, maybe for thousands, no one really knows - since they do not appear to show signs of aging or slowing down.
Intelligence: The Vali are not very technologically advanced, but they have an intuitive and innate knowledge of woodworking, music, silviculture, herbology, foraging and biology. They seem to be almost mentally and physically connected with the forests they live in. Their woodcrafts and musical instruments are prized in the outside world - but very few possess them.
Population: 500,000-1,000,000
Range: Throughout the deep forests all across the world, where Men do not venture.
History: The Vali where the first inhabitants of the world - the original peoples. Back in a time when the entire world was forested they were its masters. They did not organize themselves, instead living together in harmony in big clan groups. When more races began to appear the peaceful Vali where unable to stop their advances, so with the magic of their goddess they hid themselves away in the deepest forests. Sacred oaks guard their homes from intruders. They have lived peacefully since, but still are weary and isolated from the rest of the world.

I assume I have the right to accept species lol so I accepted unless the OP says other wise
[/floatright][floatleft]

Woodstovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstovia » Tue May 31, 2016 6:35 pm

God Application
NS Name: Woodstovia
God Name: Aerion
Domains: Pride, cruelty
Race of God: Lifeborn
Apperance:

Personality: Aerion is arbritrary and remorseless, acting almost at times randomly and without relent. While other gods defy expectations and act differently from what one might assume Aerion fits his domains to a T. The one differentiating factor may be that Aerion is not a cold, passionless figure but rather revels in his actions. Aerion can also be somewhat lustful and decadent.
Parent: Fire

Realm Name: Avalonia
Realm Description: Avalonia is a beautiful land, fertile and green with many rivers that snake round the land which is little bigger than Eastfurt. However life in Avalonia is often short and harsh. Despite it's beauty most of Avalonia is inhabited by slavers and warlords who brutally and constantly raid through the lands. Avalonia's cities are said to be built upon misery, being constructed and mostly inhabited by slaves, featuring grand temples and monuments to their god. Every 3rd slave captured is always given to Aerion's grand palace which is said to be massive and imposing, dominating the centre of the island. The palace is inhabited only by slaves and those that do make the journey to deposit gifts and slaves are said to hear shrieking and chanting echoing from the palace. Only a few have ventured inside - champions who have appeased Aerion and of those sacred few none have told of what they saw. Avalonians know of other gods - it is said that Avalonia used to be unmolested by Aerion who merely observed. But now the inhabitents have been told that they were slain and cast down and that Aerion reigns supreme in an effort which pleases his own ego.
Divine Weapon: The lance of Mercy
Description: Named ironically the lance of Mercy was first wielded by the first human worshipper of Aerion, gifted the lance so that he could win a tourney and hopefully convince other humans of the might of Aerion. Few were swayed as the champion emerged triumphant by driving the lance through his opponent's neck who writhed on the ground in agony, drowning in blood. The lance has been passed around to many champions, beautiful and lavishly decorated. However most of Aerion's champions have been slain for their cruelty by the champions of other gods (primarily the warriors of Issumatar who see Aerion as the opposite of all they stand for) as the lance is useless in foot-to-foot combat. Although the wielder is said to be unbeatable on horseback
Sacred Animal: Margay

Have you read the rules?: Yes
Would you like to be map editor or a Co-op?: No
Rp Example: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=377083&p=28656125&hilit=alex#p28656125

Last edited by Woodstovia on Tue May 31, 2016 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Tue May 31, 2016 6:39 pm

Woodstovia wrote:God Application
Apperance:
Personality: Aerion is arbritrary and remorseless, acting almost at times randomly and without relent. While other gods defy expectations and act differently from what one might assume Aerion fits his domains to a T. The one differentiating factor may be that Aerion is not a cold, passionless figure but rather revels in his actions. Aerion can also be somewhat lustful and decadent.

Realm Description: Avalonia is a strange realm being an exact copy of Farhiem however in this Farhiem Aerion slew the other gods and reigns supreme. Here the races are constantly warring for his favour and amusement, Aerion is worshipped exclusively and great temples and monuments have been built in his honour. It has been said that this was not always the case, other gods have implied that Avalonia was once completely different however after spending an abnormally long period on Earth Aerion returned, furious that so few worshipped him in Farhiem and so he re-created his realm to sate his ego.
Divine Weapon: The lance of Avalonia
Description: The lance was said to have been wielded by Aerion's greatest champion in Avalonia however after becoming too powerful and conquering the world Aerion imprisoned him to be forever tortured so that in his absence his empire would collapse and wars would start anew. The champion's lance was seized is this imprisonment. Seeing that it had granted the wielder the power to conquer the world in Avalonia Aerion gifted it to a champion in Farhiem hoping that he could repeat that success. The lance has had several wielders since then, each time the wielder failing to achieve Aerion's lofty ambitions.

Rp Example: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=377083&p=28656125&hilit=alex#p28656125

interesting, very interesting oh well Accepted.
[/floatright][floatleft]

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue May 31, 2016 6:41 pm

New Roman Empire wrote:
Cresadine wrote:
Species App

Species Name: Vali
Average Apperance: The Vali have a bluish-green skin, with a heart shaped face, and deep-set blue eyes. Their noses are just little slits and their hair is a tangled mix of reeds, bulrushes, lily pads, moss, ferns, grasses and various flowers. Their skin itself is a living plant, and various leaves and sprouts grow out of it. They have five fingers, but can grow more as they wish. They often wear woven sarongs of grass and caps of leaves.
Characteristics: 4"11. They live for an undetermined number of years, maybe for thousands, no one really knows - since they do not appear to show signs of aging or slowing down.
Intelligence: The Vali are not very technologically advanced, but they have an intuitive and innate knowledge of woodworking, music, silviculture, herbology, foraging and biology. They seem to be almost mentally and physically connected with the forests they live in. Their woodcrafts and musical instruments are prized in the outside world - but very few possess them.
Population: 500,000-1,000,000
History: The Vali where the first inhabitants of the world - the original peoples. Back in a time when the entire world was forested they were its masters. They did not organize themselves, instead living together in harmony in big clan groups. When more races began to appear the peaceful Vali where unable to stop their advances, so with the magic of their goddess they hid themselves away in the deepest forests. Sacred oaks guard their homes from intruders. They have lived peacefully since, but still are weary and isolated from the rest of the world.

I assume I have the right to accept species lol so I accepted unless the OP says other wise

Yep you do. Also I'm still working on magic still, there is going to be an app to add whatever schools of it you would like.
I KILLED MUFASA

The Isles of Lux
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Isles of Lux » Tue May 31, 2016 6:41 pm

Did ye see my app? I posted it before Woodstovia.

DEFCON levels.
DEFCON level 3.

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue May 31, 2016 6:43 pm

New Roman Empire wrote:
Woodstovia wrote:God Application
Apperance:

Realm Description: Avalonia is a strange realm being an exact copy of Farhiem however in this Farhiem Aerion slew the other gods and reigns supreme. Here the races are constantly warring for his favour and amusement, Aerion is worshipped exclusively and great temples and monuments have been built in his honour. It has been said that this was not always the case, other gods have implied that Avalonia was once completely different however after spending an abnormally long period on Earth Aerion returned, furious that so few worshipped him in Farhiem and so he re-created his realm to sate his ego.
Divine Weapon: The lance of Avalonia
Description: The lance was said to have been wielded by Aerion's greatest champion in Avalonia however after becoming too powerful and conquering the world Aerion imprisoned him to be forever tortured so that in his absence his empire would collapse and wars would start anew. The champion's lance was seized is this imprisonment. Seeing that it had granted the wielder the power to conquer the world in Avalonia Aerion gifted it to a champion in Farhiem hoping that he could repeat that success. The lance has had several wielders since then, each time the wielder failing to achieve Aerion's lofty ambitions.

interesting, very interesting oh well Accepted.

I'm going to have to over rule this and deny it. It's good except for the realm. A full size copy of all of Farhiem is way to big. Maybe just have a realm full of slaves that constantly worship you?
I KILLED MUFASA

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue May 31, 2016 6:43 pm

The Isles of Lux wrote:Did ye see my app? I posted it before Woodstovia.

Looking now
I KILLED MUFASA

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue May 31, 2016 6:44 pm

The Isles of Lux wrote:God Application
Appearance:

Personality: Issumatar is a very serious and stern God, who lives his life by a very strict moral code. He strives day and night to live by the noble virtues of his Code: Courage, Truth, Honor, Fidelity, Discipline, Hospitality, Self Reliance, Industriousness, and Perseverance. He looks down upon those who are weak, those who ask for mercy, and those who break their word.

Realm Description: Most of Jiaviodalar is a sprawling expanse of massive cliffs and mountains, populated by villages and tribes of mighty warriors and packs of savage, yet noble, beasts. At the center of this great wild expanse of untamed might is Gaharene, the Hall of Issumatar. This mighty castle is Issumatar's fortress and abode, his center of power. Perched high upon a mighty mountain, surrounded by thick forests, and protected with enchantments and the might of the elements, Gaharene is practically impervious to siege.
Divine Weapon: Lyko, The End. https://bw-1651cf0d2f737d7adeab84d339dbabd3-gallery.s3.amazonaws.com/images/image_1364898/file_1364898.gif
Description: It is a true warrior's weapon, a beautiful and dangerous blade made for the sole purpose of battle-making. The blade was crafted from the steel of a fallen star, and is nearly indestructible. Forged deep within the keep of Gaharene, this weapon is imbued with the Spirit of the Warrior.

Rp Example: The northern winds howl ferociously against the side of the mountain, snow and hail pound against its steep sloping sides, and all of nature seems to toss its might against the thick walled stone fortress perched at the top of the great rock summit. Such was the ferocity of the weather that no sane mortal would have dared to go forth from their shelter and face the wrath of Mother Nature. But Issumatar is no mere mortal.

The Mighty God of the Warrior stands at the edge of the highest stone tower of the fortress, and stares out across his realm. His long beard whips back in the wind, and his fur covered robes flap around, the precipitation of the sky tearing at them without stop. Issumatar seemingly ignores the brutal conditions as he stares out across the snowy mountain tops. The great God is truly the personification of a warrior. Draped in a thick, black fur cloak, the leather lamellar and mail coat that he wears as armor is just barely visible, but is visible enough to be noticed. Strapped and sheathed to his waist is Lyko, Issumatar's lethal sword. The black and silver weapon seems to glow in the darkened sky, though it glows with a sinister and ominous light. Gripped firmly in his hand is a thick staff, adorned with beaded and braided threads and strings of leather and fur.

Issumatar remains completely stolid, an unmoving statue against the forces of nature battering away at his home. For hours he merely stands and stares off into the horizon, totally unmoving.

Very, very good. Accepted!
I KILLED MUFASA

Cresadine
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cresadine » Tue May 31, 2016 6:48 pm

So I'm thinking the other races think of the Vali as sort of mythical/non-existent sort of a "fairy tale to frighten young children."
He forbead þa heortas swylce eac þa baras, swa swiðe he lufode þa headeor swilce he wære heora fæder

The Isles of Lux
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Isles of Lux » Tue May 31, 2016 6:49 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:
The Isles of Lux wrote:God Application
Appearance:

Very, very good. Accepted!

Alright, thanks!

DEFCON levels.
DEFCON level 3.

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue May 31, 2016 6:50 pm

Cresadine wrote:So I'm thinking the other races think of the Vali as sort of mythical/non-existent sort of a "fairy tale to frighten young children."

Thats a good idea, I was also thinking that there could be corrupted ones near the Fel Lands and the Harwood.
I KILLED MUFASA

Cresadine
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cresadine » Tue May 31, 2016 6:52 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:
Cresadine wrote:So I'm thinking the other races think of the Vali as sort of mythical/non-existent sort of a "fairy tale to frighten young children."

Thats a good idea, I was also thinking that there could be corrupted ones near the Fel Lands and the Harwood.

Corrupted ones?

Woodstovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstovia » Tue May 31, 2016 6:59 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:
New Roman Empire wrote:interesting, very interesting oh well Accepted.

I'm going to have to over rule this and deny it. It's good except for the realm. A full size copy of all of Farhiem is way to big. Maybe just have a realm full of slaves that constantly worship you?

Okay I'll have to re-do the weapon though too

Realm Description: Avalonia is a beautiful land, fertile and green with many rivers that snake round the land which is little bigger than Eastfurt. However life in Avalonia is often short and harsh. Despite it's beauty most of Avalonia is inhabited by slavers and warlords who brutally and constantly raid through the lands. Avalonia's cities are said to be built upon misery, being constructed and mostly inhabited by slaves, featuring grand temples and monuments to their god. Every 3rd slave captured is always given to Aerion's grand palace which is said to be massive and imposing, dominating the centre of the island. The palace is inhabited only by slaves and those that do make the journey to deposit gifts and slaves are said to hear shrieking and chanting echoing from the palace. Only a few have ventured inside - champions who have appeased Aerion and of those sacred few none have told of what they saw. Avalonians know of other gods - it is said that Avalonia used to be unmolested by Aerion who merely observed. But now the inhabitents have been told that they were slain and cast down and that Aerion reigns supreme in an effort which pleases his own ego.
Divine Weapon: The lance of Mercy
Description: Named ironically the lance of Mercy was first wielded by the first human worshipper of Aerion, gifted the lance so that he could win a tourney and hopefully convince other humans of the might of Aerion. Few were swayed as the champion emerged triumphant by driving the lance through his opponent's neck who writhed on the ground in agony, drowning in blood. The lance has been passed around to many champions, beautiful and lavishly decorated. However most of Aerion's champions have been slain for their cruelty by the champions of other gods (primarily the warriors of Issumatar who see Aerion as the opposite of all they stand for) as the lance is useless in foot-to-foot combat. Although the wielder is said to be unbeatable on horseback.

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue May 31, 2016 7:03 pm

Species Name: Draconian
Average Apperance: Image
Charecteristics: Typically reaching about 7-8 feet tall, sometimes topping 400 pounds. They live for about 1000 years each.
Intelligence: Draconians are evolved versions of Dragons, so their intellegence is near incalculable, think einstien levels of genius.
Population: About 10,000
Range: The Forgestone (Silver) and Felstone (Steel) Mountains
Creator: Marus
History: The Draconians were created in Marus' attempt to create a more intelligent being to lead his forces into battle. The first Draconians where created from breeding experiments between Elves and Dragons, which resulted in Silver Draconians. Marus created a colony of them in the Forgestone mountains, to guard the Mist Cave Mana Spring as well as remain hidden. Steel Draconians were created when a Silver Draconian Warlady took an orc as a slave in a raid of local mountain villages. They eventually fell in love and the resulting offspring was the first Steel Draconian. Often regarded as inferior to the silver, Marus noticed how badly they were treated and took pity on them. He built for them their own colony in the Felstone mountains, and set them up there, for their own protection and to watch over Wyvern, one of the last great creatures of Farhiem and Corrupted Mother of Dragons.
I KILLED MUFASA

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse