NATION

PASSWORD

Misfits in Space(OOC/COMEDY/CLOSED)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Blobovia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blobovia » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:13 pm

The United Empire of Exucular wrote:
Blobovia wrote:What I just realized is that Jenna can't actually biologically reproduce. Just to confuse things further.

Does it count as reproduction if she takes some of her programming, alters it slightly, and incorporates it into a small child like android?

It could count I suppose, but it would be completely unrelated to sexual intercourse, which for Jenna is more like a need, even if she still found it pleasurable.

Is pleasurable a word? If not, I say it is now. Too tired to care. Working night shift.

Setinel
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:17 pm

Blobovia wrote:
The United Empire of Exucular wrote:Does it count as reproduction if she takes some of her programming, alters it slightly, and incorporates it into a small child like android?

It could count I suppose, but it would be completely unrelated to sexual intercourse, which for Jenna is more like a need, even if she still found it pleasurable.

Is pleasurable a word? If not, I say it is now. Too tired to care. Working night shift.

It is a word. S'al good.

Dear god... I'm a moonbilly...
98% of all NS users would cry if they had to read a lot to understand an RP, regardless of how good it was. If you're one of the 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

The United Empire of Exucular
Senator

Founded: May 28, 2013
Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:30 pm

Setinel wrote:
Blobovia wrote:It could count I suppose, but it would be completely unrelated to sexual intercourse, which for Jenna is more like a need, even if she still found it pleasurable.

It is a word. S'al good.

What!? Setinel not you too!
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

Head of The Grand Inquisition of the Church of Google
The Where's Waldo of the Region of Atlas
General of Ugandan Outer Space
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.
Click for War History!
#IStandWithAtlas #UniteAtlasDiaspora

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:43 pm

Setinel wrote:
It is a word. S'al good.

What!? Setinel not you too!

Ugh, *Posh accent* You all can't even speak with such glamorous honor
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Be careful, CC lurks in the sigs
I was running through the streets with my rows - Julius Caesar, on Londonium.

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:13 pm

Hopefully my post is acceptable to everyone, I hope you don't murder me when I sleep
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Senator

Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:23 pm

Lingria wrote:Hopefully my post is acceptable to everyone, I hope you don't murder me when I sleep

I feel that Jenna and Julius will be spending a lot of time with each other. ;)
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

_[' ]_
Click for War History!

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:19 pm

Lingria wrote:Hopefully my post is acceptable to everyone, I hope you don't murder me when I sleep

Why because he's sexually active? :blush:
Last edited by Lingria on Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:59 pm

And H'garok will be standing to the side, extremely confused. Between those two and the Dwarf sex toy factory, H'garok is going to get a weird first impression of humanity.
Signatures are so 2014.

Blobovia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Blobovia » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:14 pm

What courses were available at the Academy?

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:16 pm

Utceforp wrote:
The United Empire of Exucular wrote:I feel that Jenna and Julius will be spending a lot of time with each other. ;)

And H'garok will be standing to the side, extremely confused. Between those two and the Dwarf sex toy factory, H'garok is going to get a weird first impression of humanity.

:P On a side note, Julius's main language is Latin so he's going to be mixing in snips of Latin.
And I think our characters my be greater then 'friends'-My bad the last sentence was directed to Jenna
Last edited by Lingria on Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Blobovia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Blobovia » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:17 pm

Utceforp wrote:
The United Empire of Exucular wrote:I feel that Jenna and Julius will be spending a lot of time with each other. ;)

Are the dwarfs human or aliens?

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Blobovia wrote:
Utceforp wrote:And H'garok will be standing to the side, extremely confused. Between those two and the Dwarf sex toy factory, H'garok is going to get a weird first impression of humanity.

Are the dwarfs human or aliens?

All of the above

I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Senator

Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:43 pm

Blobovia wrote:What courses were available at the Academy?

Probably stuff like alien anatomy and how not to die in the cold darkness of space 101.
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

_[' ]_
Click for War History!

Otulia
Envoy

Founded: Dec 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Otulia » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:59 pm

This seems interesting. I need some light-hearted RPing to leaven up my life.

What's your name Explorer: Emily Gregory Van Brennan

How old are you: Me? Why I'm totally not like 16 and blatantly lying about my age definitely 21. Definitely.

What made you want to come to the Academy before you found out it meant working for me for life (bitches!): The hope of receiving a good aerospace degree that I could use back on earth.

Describe yourself in 3 words: Timid, Nice, and Intelligent

Leave me all your information here (bank accounts, passwords, IDs): Well, my bank account closed a year back, my IDs were grabbed by those goddamned Orwellian bastards, and all my online accounts have since been deactivated. I DO, however, have $500 in my wallet.
1234567890 (for finding apps)
N/A

"If you're going through hell, keep going." -Winston Churchill
Basically, a medium-sized country of 81 million with dozens of different sapient beings trying to figure out how to live with each other, including dragons, ponies, humans, and changelings. Also, very liberal, laid-back, and mildly militarist in terms of foreign military intervention.

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:03 pm

Otulia wrote:This seems interesting. I need some light-hearted RPing to leaven up my life.

How old are you: Me? Why I'm totally not like 16 and blatantly lying about my age definitely 21. Definitely.

What made you want to come to the Academy before you found out it meant working for me for life (bitches!): The hope of receiving a good aerospace degree that I could use back on earth.

Leave me all your information here (bank accounts, passwords, IDs): Well, my bank account closed a year back, my IDs were grabbed by those goddamned Orwellian bastards, and all my online accounts have since been deactivated. I DO, however, have $500 in my wallet.

*Whispers* Your not suppose to tell them you have $500 dollars (Do you keep your wallet in you back pocket?-Ah.....Back Pocket wallets)
Last edited by Lingria on Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:37 pm

Otulia wrote:This seems interesting. I need some light-hearted RPing to leaven up my life.

Accepted.

Courses at the academy where things like space engineering and robotics. You know. Regular classes.

Now... What was the other question?
98% of all NS users would cry if they had to read a lot to understand an RP, regardless of how good it was. If you're one of the 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:56 pm

Are dwarfs Human or alien?, Are sexual relations allowed?, Can we speak in a language other then English in the IC?, Why is Jenna a android?, Why no one is wondering why my character banged his childhood friend and What's the first Job we have?

I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Senator

Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:58 pm

Lingria wrote:Are dwarfs Human or alien?, Are sexual relations allowed?, Can we speak in a language other then English in the IC?, Why is Jenna a android?, Why no one is wondering why my character banged his childhood friend and What's the first Job we have?

I'd like to know the answers to 3/5 of those questions.
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

_[' ]_
Click for War History!

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:04 pm

Lingria wrote:Are dwarfs Human or alien?, Are sexual relations allowed?, Can we speak in a language other then English in the IC?, Why is Jenna a android?, Why no one is wondering why my character banged his childhood friend and What's the first Job we have?

I'd like to know the answers to 3/5 of those questions.

:P Well then,

I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Palonitr and Howland
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Palonitr and Howland » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:12 pm

What's your name Explorer:
Woah where am I? Well anyways, its Geldrikel Banefrost.

How old are you:
Like I am 20 or at least the equivilent for us *%@¢. Yepper.

What made you want to come to the Academy before you found out it meant working for me for life (bitches!):
What? What academy? Why am I here? Well though I never chose to be here, I guess I was interested in slavi..... Whoops I meant Exotic Wildlife stuff and well piloting ships. Yep. No slaving here.

Describe yourself in 3 words:
Reluctant. Like seriously, why am I here.

Explorer. I've seen many stars systems out there. Many weird things as well. Like that time with the eight tailed #####. Yep. I never knew it could go that deep, real fast.

Charslismatic. I managed a Forwend Gallutian of his floating pet meteor once. Yep. Floating. Meteor. Anyways, those Gallutians are not easy to negoatiate with. Not at all.

Leave me all your information here (bank accounts, passwords, IDs):
Umm what bank account and wallet? I dealt with slav..... I meant exotic wildlife. I did not need bank accounts. (Hides a bank card in his secret pocket. Umm pasdword eh? I guess its I-Like-Sla..... Yea never mind, Ive got no passwords. Never had a ID where I came from. Though they did give me a collar and a stun gun. No I'm not giving you those. Nope, dont even try. You do that, you'll find yourself in the Dastrif System being owned by a Harmodian Demon. And trust me those guys, you dont wanna to. Not at all.

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:29 am

The dwarfs are really just what you'd imagine. Short fat, love beer. Have beards. Irish accent. I have a solution to the language problem, but I'll keep that to myself for plot reasons. Your first job is to explore everywhere. Everyone now just happens to be going to Pluto. Jenna is an android.
This is pg-13 with some dirty humor to it, so keep an eye on yourselfs, or cut to black.

And of anyone could start a wiki, that's be great.

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:31 am

Palonitr and Howland wrote:What's your name Explorer:

How old are you:

What made you want to come to the Academy before you found out it meant working for me for life (bitches!):
What? What academy? Why am I here? Well though I never chose to be here, I guess I was interested in slavi..... Whoops I meant Exotic Wildlife stuff and well piloting ships. Yep. No slaving here.

Explorer. I've seen many stars systems out there. Many weird things as well. Like that time with the eight tailed #####. Yep. I never knew it could go that deep, real fast.

Charslismatic. I managed a Forwend Gallutian of his floating pet meteor once. Yep. Floating. Meteor. Anyways, those Gallutians are not easy to negoatiate with. Not at all.

Umm what bank account and wallet? I dealt with slav..... I meant exotic wildlife. I did not need bank accounts. (Hides a bank card in his secret pocket. Umm pasdword eh? I guess its I-Like-Sla..... Yea never mind, Ive got no passwords. Never had a ID where I came from. Though they did give me a collar and a stun gun. No I'm not giving you those. Nope, dont even try. You do that, you'll find yourself in the Dastrif System being owned by a Harmodian Demon. And trust me those guys, you dont wanna to. Not at all.

Accepted... But I'm trying to tone down the raucousness a bit, so be careful.

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:32 am

Julius just asked H'garok why he's in the subway. I... I have no idea how to answer that question.
Signatures are so 2014.

Palonitr and Howland
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Palonitr and Howland » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:46 am

Setinel wrote:
Palonitr and Howland wrote:What's your name Explorer:

How old are you:

Accepted... But I'm trying to tone down the raucousness a bit, so be careful.

Gotcha. Its all just for substance anyways.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Harkback Union » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:50 am

I Might Join this.
Perhaps...
Maybe.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse