NATION

PASSWORD

In a Land of Corruption (Sandbox RP, OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:22 am

Exantos wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:?
I don't understand? Mesh what?

Finland understands which is all that matters. It's basically to mesh a fact from earlier which I forget...

Also Finland I was thinking about sort of him thinking that he was trying to redeem himself. After leaving his family to die. Without knowing if they were alive or dead.

Wait, how can you say that I understand when I don't? Also, what does this have to do with me?
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Congreveopia
Minister

Founded: Dec 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:48 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
Exantos wrote:
Finland understands which is all that matters. It's basically to mesh a fact from earlier which I forget...

Also Finland I was thinking about sort of him thinking that he was trying to redeem himself. After leaving his family to die. Without knowing if they were alive or dead.

Wait, how can you say that I understand when I don't? Also, what does this have to do with me?

He's got you and Terintania confused. He thinks that the OP (Terintania) is called Finland.
Last edited by Congreveopia on Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Close air support covereth a multitude of sins." - Maxim 4

Congreveopia is an advanced MT nation, managed by the artificial superintelligence known as "Nexus". It is very active in global affairs, and loves manipulating nations to steer the future of the world.
Links:
Equator Confederation wrote:Congreveopia has spoken. Do it now.
Vancon wrote:Enter Cong, the smartest of our bunch.
The United Remnants of America wrote:Except for Cong, whom I'm now decently sure is a superhuman being we should probably be worshipping.

Exantos
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Exantos » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:46 pm

I have realized something. I am extremely tired at this one moment and I need to take a nap.
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well."-Alfred Adler

Congreveopia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:14 pm

Llamaopia wrote:Name: Mister Anderson.
Title(s): Lord of the House Dork, That crazy dude (that one time in a bar).
House name: The house of Dork.

Appearance: Medium height. brown haired. Missing the left eyebrow.

Bio: Despite what his house is called, Mister Anderson is quite bright. Since a young age he has been fascinated with mages. He isn't one however. His parents had a lot of money, so he was able to go into science and start to reproduce some effects. He Left his home in Chilikath at age 24 to explore the world and gain scientific knowledge that could help him reproduce more effects. On the road, he learned of the Priests of light. After learning that there were mages there, he had to go. On the last stretch of road, he met Ademar Terrowin and Merek.

Equipment: Flamethrower, Water pistol, Tazer, playing cards, coins, small but powerful arm slingshots (mounted kind of like hidden blades), Standard travel gear (Food, water, knife, and more). A bit of money (stored safely)...(very safely). I'm negotiable about the equipment.

Magic: only illusions (hence the cards/coins) no actual magic.
Religion: SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!

Those slingshots had better be worse than my mini-crossbow. I've spent years on that thing. I'll leave the flamethrower to the OP to decide on, but I'm wondering how you made a water-pistol with medieval tech. I mean there's no plastic or rubber. How do you create watertight seals on the moving parts? Or do you think there is plastic because of the MT tech? I was planing on having my guy carrying his books and his stuffed toy in a special waterproof bag made of waxed leather that he bought for quite a lot of money when he started his journey, but if there is plastic then he can just stick them in a plastic bag in his backpack.

See, this is the problem with mixing Modern Tech and Medieval Tech. We need a clear comprehensive list of all the MT things in existence, but even that doesn't really solve the problem because then you have the problem of also including the tech necessary to make the things in the lists. Cars (using the model T as a baseline "car"), even on a small scale means drilling for petroleum (I mean, I suppose you could use ethanol, but any fuel is going to end up very expensive at least), knowledge of gears and how two can use a transmission to create a mechanical advantage, and paved roads. Not to mention the precise machining necessary for making car parts (I don't think a village blacksmith can make an inline four-cylinder engine). Oh and wait, I almost forgot that the Model T also featured a Trembler Coil, battery, and an alternator to generate AC current (this was all to start the engine: the Trembler Coil is basically a spark-plug that fires repeatedly). For a battery, you could use a Voltaic Pile (1800), but that would quickly polarise from the formation of Hydrogen bubbles on the copper plates, or minute short-circuits would form impurities in the zinc. Most crushing of all, though, would be the fact that the battery wouldn't recharge. You'd need a Lead-Acid battery for that (1859), and to create one of those you'd need fairly pure sulphuric acid, lead dioxide, and lead. Lead dioxide is the hardest of these to produce (you'd need to either pass about 1.5V through lead submerged in sulphuric acid, or use a chemical reaction requiring other difficult-to-find ingredients), but both Lead Dioxide and Sulphuric Acid require at least a basic understanding of chemical reactions to isolate. I'm not sure if a medieval empire could produce a car if it put all its effort into it. I think it might if it managed to have all the necessary resources inside its borders, but it would certainly be a monumentally difficult project, and I'm not even factoring in the difficulty of building an alternator.

But that's not really the big problem, is it? The big problem is that technology doesn't just pop up randomly. It builds on itself. Even if you have Lead Dioxide, Sulphuric Acid and Lead, and the capability to machine them into any shape you wanted you couldn't build a Lead-Acid battery. You'd need to know how to build a Lead-Acid battery, or actually, if you're making the first you need to invent a Lead-Acid battery. And for that you need to know about how Lead and Lead Dioxide produce Lead Sulphate in Sulphuric Acid, but one reaction produces Electrons and one consumes them. Furthermore, you'd need to know that if you pass a reverse-current through the battery, the process will reverse, and to discover that you'd need something to generate a reverse current (probably a Voltaic Pile or one of its successors). Nobody can invent a car until other people have invented the pieces to build a car, and nobody is going to invent the pieces to build a car solely for the purposes of building a car.

Congreveopia is an advanced MT nation, managed by the artificial superintelligence known as "Nexus". It is very active in global affairs, and loves manipulating nations to steer the future of the world.
Links:
The United Remnants of America wrote:Except for Cong, whom I'm now decently sure is a superhuman being we should probably be worshipping.

Exantos
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Exantos » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:58 pm

Of course Congreveopia. What if they were powered by magic and such. After all I don't think it would be too hard to get an enchantment on a pistol if you have the necessary amount of money so it squirts water. Aside from the Flamethrower I would agree upon the same it's just that the total expense would be pretty great if you consider it.
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well."-Alfred Adler

Llamaopia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Llamaopia » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:06 pm

Congreveopia wrote:Those slingshots had better be worse than my mini-crossbow. I've spent years on that thing. I'll leave the flamethrower to the OP to decide on, but I'm wondering how you made a water-pistol with medieval tech. I mean there's no plastic or rubber. How do you create watertight seals on the moving parts? Or do you think there is plastic because of the MT tech? I was planing on having my guy carrying his books and his stuffed toy in a special waterproof bag made of waxed leather that he bought for quite a lot of money when he started his journey, but if there is plastic then he can just stick them in a plastic bag in his backpack.

They're slingshots! They are not as precise or deadly as a crossbow, but they can fire a multitude of things.

I was assuming with MT that there would be plastics.

It is true that the MT mix with medieval tech is confusing.

Let's see what the OP says.
Proud member of Ravenforce

Building Complete
Full capacity of 400

Defcon:
1 - Total war
2 - Major involvement in war
3 - Minor involvement in war
4 - Potential for involvement in war
5 - Total peace

+ Llamas have big teeth to rip your F*@#ING throat out
+ Al Packas have fuzzy lips to gently nuzzle you to sleep
+ Llamas will charge after you if they smell food and fear
+ Al Packas amble along like the world is made of gumdrops
+ Llamas are vicious and evil
+ Al Packas are not vicious and evil

Llamaopia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Llamaopia » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:06 pm

Exantos wrote:Of course Congreveopia. What if they were powered by magic and such. After all I don't think it would be too hard to get an enchantment on a pistol if you have the necessary amount of money so it squirts water. Aside from the Flamethrower I would agree upon the same it's just that the total expense would be pretty great if you consider it.

I'm rich.

Or at least my parents are.
Last edited by Llamaopia on Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Building Complete
Full capacity of 400

Defcon:
1 - Total war
5 - Total peace

Congreveopia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:09 pm

Exantos wrote:Of course Congreveopia. What if they were powered by magic and such. After all I don't think it would be too hard to get an enchantment on a pistol if you have the necessary amount of money so it squirts water. Aside from the Flamethrower I would agree upon the same it's just that the total expense would be pretty great if you consider it.

That works for me. I'm fine with Llamaopia's fire, water, ice, lightning, etc "spells" being things enchanted to shoot fire, water, cold air, lightning (although if you shoot lightning through air you kill rather than stunning because you need much more power), etc.

That doesn't address the MT issue, but that's a concern for Terintania.

Links:

Llamaopia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Llamaopia » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:52 pm

Congreveopia wrote:

That works for me. I'm fine with Llamaopia's fire, water, ice, lightning, etc "spells" being things enchanted to shoot fire, water, cold air, lightning (although if you shoot lightning through air you kill rather than stunning because you need much more power), etc.

That doesn't address the MT issue, but that's a concern for Terintania.

I'd be fine with that.

Building Complete
Full capacity of 400

Defcon:
1 - Total war
5 - Total peace

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:00 pm

Bio: Despite what his house is called, Mister Anderson is quite bright. Since a young age he has been fascinated with mages. He isn't one however. His parents had a lot of money, so he was able to go into science and start to reproduce some effects. He Left his home in Chilikath at age 24 to explore the world and gain scientific knowledge that could help him reproduce more effects. On the road, he learned of the Priests of light. After learning that there were mages there, he had to go. On the last stretch of road, he met Ademar Terrowin and Merek.

Equipment: Flamethrower, Water pistol, Tazer, playing cards, coins, small but powerful arm slingshots (mounted kind of like hidden blades), Standard travel gear (Food, water, knife, and more). A bit of money (stored safely)...(very safely). I'm negotiable about the equipment.

Denied because I doubt the seriousness of this app. This is a rather serious RP, and I'd rather keep the apps at least somewhat serious.

Also, there isn't any plastic in the world, related to the part of the conversation I saw.
Times are looking grim these days~

Congreveopia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:08 pm

Terintania wrote:

Denied because I doubt the seriousness of this app. This is a rather serious RP, and I'd rather keep the apps at least somewhat serious.

Also, there isn't any plastic in the world, related to the part of the conversation I saw.

With regard to the plastic, what I said isn't so much criticizing one aspect of the MT tech as it is criticizing the entire idea of mixing modern and medieval tech.

Links:

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:13 pm

Congreveopia wrote:
Terintania wrote:Denied because I doubt the seriousness of this app. This is a rather serious RP, and I'd rather keep the apps at least somewhat serious.

With regard to the plastic, what I said isn't so much criticizing one aspect of the MT tech as it is criticizing the entire idea of mixing modern and medieval tech.

All people have to do is ask what there is and isn't of modern tech.

Congreveopia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:26 pm

Terintania wrote:
Congreveopia wrote:With regard to the plastic, what I said isn't so much criticizing one aspect of the MT tech as it is criticizing the entire idea of mixing modern and medieval tech.

All people have to do is ask what there is and isn't of modern tech.

Well, my post earlier kinda mentions that. Here's a brief summary of my problems with modern tech being mixed in:

1) It's not fair to people who didn't think to ask "Can I use MT for this?" Consider what would have happened if Llamaopia had applied later into the RP, and the plastic discussion had only been raised then and you chose to let plastic be a part of the RP. My character would be carrying his books in an expensive and weak container compared to what exists in the world because I didn't imagine that plastic might be part of the world.

2) Items aren't separate from their components. A model T car for example isn't just a model T, it is seats, wheels, etc. Mostly this isn't a problem, but a few components (the engine, the fuel, the alternator that produces AC power from the engine, the Trembler Coil, the battery (which would need to at least be a Lead-Acid battery, because you can't recharge a Voltaic Pile), the transmission, and others) cause problems because they suggest other things about the world's tech. The battery means they have a way to purify Lead-Dioxide. The engine needs precision work to make far beyond a mere blacksmith, which means they have an engine-factory somewhere (and a way to transport engines from the factory to where the cars are being assembled). The transmission means they understand the mathematics behind gearage and how to integrate those simple-machine concepts into much more complicated systems. This means that even a seemingly small addition to the tech has large repercussions on the world.
Last edited by Congreveopia on Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Links:

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:32 pm

Congreveopia wrote:
Terintania wrote:All people have to do is ask what there is and isn't of modern tech.

Well, my post earlier kinda mentions that. Here's a brief summary of my problems with modern tech being mixed in:

1) It's not fair to people who didn't think to ask "Can I use MT for this?" Consider what would have happened if Llamaopia had applied later into the RP, and the plastic discussion had only been raised then and you chose to let plastic be a part of the RP. My character would be carrying his books in an expensive and weak container compared to what exists in the world because I didn't imagine that plastic might be part of the world.

2) Items aren't separate from their components. A model T car for example isn't just a model T, it is seats, wheels, etc. Mostly this isn't a problem, but a few components (the engine, the fuel, the alternator that produces AC power from the engine, the Trembler Coil, the battery (which would need to at least be a Lead-Acid battery, because you can't recharge a Voltaic Pile), the transmission, and others) cause problems because they suggest other things about the world's tech. The battery means they have a way to purify Lead-Dioxide. The engine needs precision work to make far beyond a mere blacksmith, which means they have an engine-factory somewhere (and a way to transport engines from the factory to where the cars are being assembled). The transmission means they understand the mathematics behind gearage and how to integrate those simple-machine concepts into much more complicated systems. This means that even a seemingly small addition to the tech has large repercussions on the world.

I imagine most of the 'modern' tech being a mix of technology and magic. One thing that's a 'modern' thing, but is created by different means then normal in this world is movies. This worlds DVDs are entirely magical. A magic crystal is used to 'record' a play, and then projected on to a wall in high-quality to create a 'movie'. So most of the tech is different versions of modern things. Such as, I imagine the cars running off magic, rather then fuel.

Congreveopia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:58 pm

Terintania wrote:
Congreveopia wrote:Well, my post earlier kinda mentions that. Here's a brief summary of my problems with modern tech being mixed in:

I imagine most of the 'modern' tech being a mix of technology and magic. One thing that's a 'modern' thing, but is created by different means then normal in this world is movies. This worlds DVDs are entirely magical. A magic crystal is used to 'record' a play, and then projected on to a wall in high-quality to create a 'movie'. So most of the tech is different versions of modern things. Such as, I imagine the cars running off magic, rather then fuel.

Ah. I see. That sounds fine then.

Links:

The United Zones of the West
Envoy

Founded: Aug 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Zones of the West » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:06 pm

Name: Marcus Helios
Titles: The Rogue Crusader, the Corruption Hunter
House Name: Helios
Sigil:

Appearance: Handsome, swept back dark brown hair, 5'11", muscular and yet skinny, tan skin color
Bio: His father is a gunsmith by profession, previously a blacksmith, and his mother is a mage. Both are still living. The house of Helios was prosperous, as it was filled with knights and mages and blacksmiths and all sorts of well-to-do members. Having the King of Torinth helped with their prosperity as well. However, recently the Corruption has overtaken Torinth, and it swiftly fell.The short but bloody battles did, however, succeed in devising some ways of dealing with the Corruption, but too late. Being only seven when that happened, everyone thought Marcus would be scarred for life, but managed to find other ways of directing his emotions. Since the Fall, he and his house (one of the two only surviving houses) have fought the Corruption occasionally, and usually defeated it. Being skilled in their trades, they have not struggled to keep a livelihood, but they don't live in luxury either. Marcus Helios finds a living hunting down corruption and corrupted beings, as well as normal mercenary work. Knowledgeable in enchanting and blacksmith/gunsmith work.
Equipment: pistol, enchanted dagger, enchanted, light cloth armor and sturdy enchanted chain mail vest (may change out some equipment for ones of similar power at home)
Magic: Repulse magic: can send brief but powerful waves of magic that sends things in it's path flying; however, this kind of magic is particularly draining; slight knowledge in fire magic
Religion: Assemblies of Light

Kingdom Name: Fallen Kingdom of Torinth
Kingdom Territory: Northern part of Astianna (newly corrupted)
Kingdom description: Corrupted, although not as dark as the surrounding corruption because of the extreme good will of the people previously living there
Government type: Fallen
Economical status: For its size, moderate
Number of people in Kingdom: less than a hundred
Number of Soldiers: Only thirty, but very elite and extremely skilled; however, the entire population knows how to defend themselves
Does your Kingdom contain any of the notable locations: No
Kingdom Type: Warrior nation
King: Isildur Helios, son of Elendil Helios
Last edited by The United Zones of the West on Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I cannot ask you to give internets, so I will not. http://internetometer.com/image/44811.png

I am an INTP. Take the test and find out what you are. http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
Contrary to most people, I like being different and not fitting in.
RP: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=317068&p=22163187#p22163187

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:18 pm

The United Zones of the West wrote:Name: Marcus Helios
Sigil: Twin, gold swords in front of silver eagle, with the background being a red cross going through a black backdrop
Appearance: Handsome, swept back dark brown hair, 5'11", muscular and yet skinny, tan skin color
Bio: His father is a gunsmith by profession, previously a blacksmith, and his mother is a mage. Both are still living. The house of Helios was prosperous, as it was filled with knights and mages and blacksmiths and all sorts of well-to-do members. Having the King of Torinth helped with their prosperity as well. However, when the Corruption spread, the kingdom (and thus the house) was one of the first to be corrupted. It did, however, succeed in devising ways of dealing with the Corruption, but too late. Being only seven when that happened, everyone thought Marcus would be scarred for life, but managed to find other ways of directing his emotions. He has been found to be corrupted partially in his left hand, but due to his incredible ability to conceal and fight his negative emotions, he was able to keep the corruption from spreading. He wears an enchanted metal gauntlet to keep the corruption from jumping when he travels throughout clean land. Since the Fall, he and his house (one of the two only surviving houses) have fought the Corruption occasionally and always defeated it. Being skilled in their trades, they have not struggled to keep a livelihood, but they don't live in luxury either. Marcus Helios finds a living hunting down corruption and corrupted beings, as well as normal mercenary work. Knowledgeable in enchanting and blacksmith/gunsmith work.
Equipment: pistol, enchanted dagger, enchanted, light cloth armor and sturdy enchanted chain mail vest
Magic: Repulse magic: can send brief but powerful waves of magic that sends things in it's path flying; however, this kind of magic is particularly draining; slight knowledge in fire magic
Religion: Christianity

Kingdom Territory: Northernmost part of Astianna (already corrupted)
Kingdom description: Corrupted, although not as dark as the surrounding corruption because of the extreme good will of the people previously living there
Number of Soldiers: Only thirty, but very elite and extremely skilled

A couple of minor things. One, the Corruption has been spreading and taking over towns for 100,000 years or more, so the Kingdom couldn't have been one of the first to fall, no could it have been so far north. It can still be in the corruption, just not at the very top, since that's where it would have started spreading from.

Two, the Corruption spreads to mages through their minds, not their bodies, so they can't really have a hand that's corrupted and nothing else, unless there's a part of his mind that's corrupted as well.

Three, Christianity doesn't exist in this world, but you can create a religion that's like it if you want.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Zones of the West » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:20 pm

Terintania wrote:
The United Zones of the West wrote:Name: Marcus Helios
Sigil: Twin, gold swords in front of silver eagle, with the background being a red cross going through a black backdrop
Bio: His father is a gunsmith by profession, previously a blacksmith, and his mother is a mage. Both are still living. The house of Helios was prosperous, as it was filled with knights and mages and blacksmiths and all sorts of well-to-do members. Having the King of Torinth helped with their prosperity as well. However, when the Corruption spread, the kingdom (and thus the house) was one of the first to be corrupted. It did, however, succeed in devising ways of dealing with the Corruption, but too late. Being only seven when that happened, everyone thought Marcus would be scarred for life, but managed to find other ways of directing his emotions. He has been found to be corrupted partially in his left hand, but due to his incredible ability to conceal and fight his negative emotions, he was able to keep the corruption from spreading. He wears an enchanted metal gauntlet to keep the corruption from jumping when he travels throughout clean land. Since the Fall, he and his house (one of the two only surviving houses) have fought the Corruption occasionally and always defeated it. Being skilled in their trades, they have not struggled to keep a livelihood, but they don't live in luxury either. Marcus Helios finds a living hunting down corruption and corrupted beings, as well as normal mercenary work. Knowledgeable in enchanting and blacksmith/gunsmith work.
Equipment: pistol, enchanted dagger, enchanted, light cloth armor and sturdy enchanted chain mail vest
Religion: Christianity

Kingdom Territory: Northernmost part of Astianna (already corrupted)
Number of Soldiers: Only thirty, but very elite and extremely skilled

A couple of minor things. One, the Corruption has been spreading and taking over towns for 100,000 years or more, so the Kingdom couldn't have been one of the first to fall, no could it have been so far north. It can still be in the corruption, just not at the very top, since that's where it would have started spreading from.

Two, the Corruption spreads to mages through their minds, not their bodies, so they can't really have a hand that's corrupted and nothing else, unless there's a part of his mind that's corrupted as well.

Three, Christianity doesn't exist in this world, but you can create a religion that's like it if you want.

Oh ok. I will update.
I cannot ask you to give internets, so I will not. http://internetometer.com/image/44811.png

I am an INTP. Take the test and find out what you are. http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
RP: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=317068&p=22163187#p22163187

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Zones of the West » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:23 pm

I updated it.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:24 pm

The United Zones of the West wrote:I updated it.

It still says they were one of the first houses to be corrupted.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Zones of the West » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:25 pm

I updated it again.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:29 pm

The United Zones of the West wrote:I updated it again.

The Corruption has been around for 100,000 or more years, they're not going to be the firs or one of the first to be affected in any way by the corruption.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Zones of the West » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:29 pm

No, they were under attack from it, but only recently were they defeated.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Zones of the West » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:32 pm

Terintania wrote:
The United Zones of the West wrote:I updated it again.

The Corruption has been around for 100,000 or more years, they're not going to be the firs or one of the first to be affected in any way by the corruption.

Well, either way Marcus is tired from his journey. He wants to go to sleep now. Goodnight.
Last edited by The United Zones of the West on Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:33 pm

The United Zones of the West wrote:No, they were under attack from it, but only recently were they defeated.

You said they were one of the first to be besieged right? That wouldn't make logical sense.

Goodnight

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse