NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - Part Deux

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:41 am

The flash grenade left Natiya's head spinning, she sat down next to her brother and took a nap right there. If someone walked into the kitchen, they would see the two siblings passed out on the floor.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:43 am

The BranRiech wrote:The flash grenade left Natiya's head spinning, she sat down next to her brother and took a nap right there. If someone walked into the kitchen, they would see the two siblings passed out on the floor.

Evil Dab walks in with a hat on he puts it down on a table and looks at Natiya and bran, he picks up his hat and walks out.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:43 am

MB and Cuisine took that exact moment to walk into the kitchen and start on a mass brunch for anyone who wanted. They stopped short, however, at the sight of the two Nikanors on the floor; Cuisine picked Natiya up and sat her in a chair while MB sat on Bran's chest and poked his face with a dewclaw.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Drone Empire » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:44 am

The holospheres seemed to pulse as Dab approached them, rotating downwards to his height, they formed a vertical ring resembling the numbers on a clock.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:45 am

Evil Dab walks back into the kitchen with a marker.
"Ah Damn!" He says looking at cuisine and MB

The Drone Empire wrote:The holospheres seemed to pulse as Dab approached them, rotating downwards to his height, they formed a vertical ring resembling the numbers on a clock.

"Intelligent. I see." Dab said.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:45 am

"tsu comes back to the apartment and enters the lobby,she walks into the kitchen and see the siblings,she then grabs some water and pours it on them"
hey wake up
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:48 am

Tiltjuice wrote:MB and Cuisine took that exact moment to walk into the kitchen and start on a mass brunch for anyone who wanted. They stopped short, however, at the sight of the two Nikanors on the floor; Cuisine picked Natiya up and sat her in a chair while MB sat on Bran's chest and poked his face with a dewclaw.

"Wha? What happened?" Natiya mumbled as she was set donw in the chair. She lookedover at her brother and giggled at MB.

"That's adorable."

Dabfia wrote:"Intelligent. I see." Dab said.

"Just do something, either we starve to death in here, or push that button and find out what happens."

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:49 am

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"tsu comes back to the apartment and enters the lobby,she walks into the kitchen and see the siblings,she then grabs some water and pours it on them"
hey wake up

An angry wet MB immediately attacked with razor-sharp teeth.
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:50 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:MB and Cuisine took that exact moment to walk into the kitchen and start on a mass brunch for anyone who wanted. They stopped short, however, at the sight of the two Nikanors on the floor; Cuisine picked Natiya up and sat her in a chair while MB sat on Bran's chest and poked his face with a dewclaw.

"Wha? What happened?" Natiya mumbled as she was set donw in the chair. She lookedover at her brother and giggled at MB.

"That's adorable."

Dabfia wrote:"Intelligent. I see." Dab said.

"Just do something, either we starve to death in here, or push that button and find out what happens."

"Fine fine," Dab said pushing the button.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:52 am

Tiltjuice wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"tsu comes back to the apartment and enters the lobby,she walks into the kitchen and see the siblings,she then grabs some water and pours it on them"
hey wake up

"tsu ducked and let MB hit the wall" Weak little Bunny..
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:53 am

The BranRiech wrote:

"That's adorable."

Cuisine scratched his head, somehow completely ignoring MB trying to tear into Tsuyoi. "I don't rightly know; I came in to make food and you both were passed out. Feeling all right?"

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:

"tsu ducked and let MB hit the wall" Weak little Bunny..

MB, none the worse for wear, promptly began chewing through the wall, then turning around for another pass.
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
mumblemumblemumble

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Drone Empire » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:55 am

The button he pressed was 12, which cause door number twelve to slide open smoothly, a hall being revealed, yet it was oddly dark, only one small light at the end, which showed nothing between the door and light. Below the light, though was another door.
The Drone Empire
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life

Border Of Reality

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:56 am

The Drone Empire wrote:The button he pressed was 12, which cause door number twelve to slide open smoothly, a hall being revealed, yet it was oddly dark, only one small light at the end, which showed nothing between the door and light. Below the light, though was another door.

Dab walks in and down the hall.
"I have a bad feeling about this."

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:00 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:Cuisine scratched his head, somehow completely ignoring MB trying to tear into Tsuyoi. "I don't rightly know; I came in to make food and you both were passed out. Feeling all right?"

"There was a bright flash of light, then I sat down and passed out." She said as a soaking wet Bran awoke from the effects of Tsu's knockout gas.

"Tsu, I'm going to hurt you later." Muttered Bran as he dried himself off with a towel hung on the stove. He walked back over to Natiya and Cuisine and decided to stay and talk.

Dabfia wrote:
The Drone Empire wrote:The button he pressed was 12, which cause door number twelve to slide open smoothly, a hall being revealed, yet it was oddly dark, only one small light at the end, which showed nothing between the door and light. Below the light, though was another door.

Dab walks in and down the hall.

Rylli followed close behind.

"You think? We're nothing but toys for her."

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Drone Empire » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:01 pm

Just as Dabfia entered the hall, the door at the other end had opened suddenly, but in the same instance, the hall lit up, as wall to wall, horrific machines came into view, appearing humanoid in nature, yet having no true human features at all.

The D12-N5 Series,far more advanced and dangerous than D7 and D4 combine, Dab and Rylli was lucky they were offline.

The opening at the end of the hall beckoned, orange light flooding into the hall from some unknown source.
Last edited by The Drone Empire on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Drone Empire
>>FFT<<

Personification Life

Border Of Reality

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:02 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:Just as Dabfia entered the hall, the door at the other end had opened suddenly, but in the same instance, the hall lit up, as wall to wall, horrific machines came into view, appearing humanoid in nature, yet having no true human features at all.

The D12-N5 Series,far more advanced and dangerous than D7 and D4 combine, Dab and Rylli was lucky they were offline.

The opening at the end of the hall beckoned, orange light flooding into the hall from some unknown source.

"Don't touch anything." Dab says as he keeps walking.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:04 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:Cuisine scratched his head, somehow completely ignoring MB trying to tear into Tsuyoi. "I don't rightly know; I came in to make food and you both were passed out. Feeling all right?"

"There was a bright flash of light, then I sat down and passed out." She said as a soaking wet Bran awoke from the effects of Tsu's knockout gas.

"Tsu, I'm going to hurt you later." Muttered Bran as he dried himself off with a towel hung on the stove. He walked back over to Natiya and Cuisine and decided to stay and talk.

Dabfia wrote:Dab walks in and down the hall.

I would like to see you try said tsu looking at a text on her phone reading it
Hey I gotta go um........Check on something down town."tsu runs to her room and grabs Crossbow with a variable zoom scope and runs out the door of the apartment's lobby"
I hope they dont follow me........
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:05 pm

The BranRiech wrote:

Cuisine straightened up and went over to the stove. "Anyone interested in some food?"

Meanwhile, MB-the-soaked jumped onto Natiya's lap, pointedly ignored Tsu, and pointed an ear questioningly at the towel in Bran's hands.
mumblemumblemumble

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:05 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

I would like to see you try said tsu looking at a text on her phone reading it
Hey I gotta go um........Check on something down town."tsu runs to her room and grabs Crossbow with a variable zoom scope and runs out the door of the apartment's lobby"

Evil Dab is invisible and following behind Tsu.
'Time to see what your hiding from us' Evil Dab thought.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:08 pm

* Lucius walks into the kitchen with Hera following behind him. He smiled* "Hello, everyone. How's everyone doing?"

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:09 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:I would like to see you try said tsu looking at a text on her phone reading it

"tsu stops, and then a train comes it looked like it ran her over,but secretly tsu knew she was begin followed and her death by using a hologram but evil dab doesn't know this,"
Hehe.........You thought you could simply find out my secret.......I think not said tsu spying on evil dab on a building far away
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:10 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:Cuisine straightened up and went over to the stove. "Anyone interested in some food?"

Meanwhile, MB-the-soaked jumped onto Natiya's lap, pointedly ignored Tsu, and pointed an ear questioningly at the towel in Bran's hands.

"Woah little buddy, you're a bit wet." Said Natiya as she tried coaxing the rabbit off of her lap. "Bran, would you be an awsome little brother and dry him off for me?"

Bran obliged and began scrubbing MB off with the towel.

"I'll take something." Said Bran as Cuisine asked if they wanted some food.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:11 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Dabfia wrote:

"tsu stops, and then a train comes it looked like it ran her over,but secretly tsu knew she was begin followed and her death by using a hologram but evil dab doesn't know this,"
Hehe.........You thought you could simply find out my secret.......I think not said tsu spying on evil dab on a building far away

Tsu then see's a blinding light for half a second and evil Dab taps on her shoulder.
"Nice try, i know a hologram when i see one."

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Drone Empire » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:12 pm

The sound of groaning metal reverberated towards Dabfia from the Hall's end, along with the glimmer of what seemed to be a tiny yet incredibly bright bulb of light.
The Drone Empire
>>FFT<<

Personification Life

Border Of Reality

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:13 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:The sound of groaning metal reverberated towards Dabfia from the Hall's end, along with the glimmer of what seemed to be a tiny yet incredibly bright bulb of light.

" For a race so advanced they can't make their machines quieter" Dab said.
Last edited by Dabfia on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse