NATION

PASSWORD

The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness(Multiverse Xover)OOC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:17 pm

Saint Morning wrote:
Naval Monte wrote:
What can the dogs do?

Added Chaos and Bayonetta's parts to my earlier post.

Should I wait for Pluto to give her theories, because at the moment Venus is way too confused to function xD
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Saint Morning
Minister

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:18 pm

Britanania wrote:
Saint Morning wrote:
Added Chaos and Bayonetta's parts to my earlier post.

Should I wait for Pluto to give her theories, because at the moment Venus is way too confused to function xD

Yeah. I'll get a post addressing that out soon.
Last edited by Saint Morning on Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:19 pm

The alliance I'm allowing in since Mario and Sonic are in and I like Luigi too much to reject him. Shadow I will need the other Co-oPs opinion before I can make a choice with him.

Also the dogs are made of candy so if someone likes that candy they can eat them?
Last edited by Naval Monte on Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Hank J Wimbleton
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hank J Wimbleton » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:21 pm

Naval Monte wrote:The alliance I'm allowing in since Marie and Sonic are in and I like Luigi too much to reject him. Shadow I will need the other Co-oPs opinion before I can make a choice with him.

Also the dogs are made of candy so if someone likes that candy they can eat them?

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41kz5ZrSSEL._SX300_QL70_.jpg
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0053/4692/products/Sottie_Dogs_Black_Licorice.jpg?v=1414813899

Like, this is almost definitely godmodding.

I actually don't understand why you accepted The Felt as a faction, considering how powerful the licorice, normal-candy sized black scotty dogs which are real candy that exist in real life are so powerful.
I have gazed beyond the bounds of infinity, the folds of reality that keep us entombed in disillusion, hiding us from the treasures of ultimate knowledge, and thus, ultimate power.

If knowledge is power, then we are all powerless and the universe is god.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:22 pm

Naval Monte wrote:The alliance I'm allowing in since Marie and Sonic are in and I like Luigi too much to reject him. Shadow I will need the other Co-oPs opinion before I can make a choice with him.

There would still be beef between Shadow and James I think, idk its been a year since the first RP.

I plan on doing SMBZ-esque battles XD
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Saint Morning
Minister

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:25 pm

Hank J Wimbleton wrote:

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0053/4692/products/Sottie_Dogs_Black_Licorice.jpg?v=1414813899

I actually don't understand why you accepted The Felt as a faction, considering how powerful the licorice, normal-candy sized black scotty dogs which are real candy that exist in real life are so powerful.

Wait. Hank I'm confused. Why hasn't the doctor gone after Sailor Pluto, considering she lives in a dimension that exists outside of the multiverse (And probably outside of his view) and she has a measure of power over space and time across the entire multiverse?
Last edited by Saint Morning on Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hank J Wimbleton
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hank J Wimbleton » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:26 pm

Saint Morning wrote:
Hank J Wimbleton wrote:

Wait. Hank I'm confused. Why hasn't the doctor gone after Sailor Pluto, considering she lives in a dimension that exists outside of the multiverse (And probably outside of his view) and she has a measure of power over space and time across the entire multiverse?

Because human SOULs.

Also, one thing at a time. Not to mention the ONLY member of The Felt who is even remotely strong enough to broker any kind of "bargain" with The Sailors is Doc Scratch himself, and he's crazily powerful.
I have gazed beyond the bounds of infinity, the folds of reality that keep us entombed in disillusion, hiding us from the treasures of ultimate knowledge, and thus, ultimate power.

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:38 pm

Okay real talk; I'm having WAAAAY too much fun writing for The Judge. He's so wordy and I love it!
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Hank J Wimbleton
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hank J Wimbleton » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:43 pm

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:Okay real talk; I'm having WAAAAY too much fun writing for The Judge. He's so wordy and I love it!

I'm already having regrets about not being The Judge because The Batter is such a stone-faced hardass. I just can't fill up my posts with that guy.

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:51 pm

Hank J Wimbleton wrote:
The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:Okay real talk; I'm having WAAAAY too much fun writing for The Judge. He's so wordy and I love it!

I'm already having regrets about not being The Judge because The Batter is such a stone-faced hardass. I just can't fill up my posts with that guy.

Hey I'll have you know that your post had me laughing. The dialog between you and him is GENIUS.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

The first Galactic Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 27, 2014
Anarchy

Postby The first Galactic Republic » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:55 pm

Marvel and or Fire Emblem fans, do you think I'm handling the characters well enough?
TG me about my avatars for useless trivia.

A very good link right here.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:56 pm

Damnit I wanted to app for the Deadly Six but we can only have two factions.

(I thought the prequel allowed for 3)
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:51 pm

By the way, Gurori, you still got that thingamajig going for the Mario Universe involving Commander Overwatch.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:03 am

Turmenista wrote:By the way, Gurori, you still got that thingamajig going for the Mario Universe involving Commander Overwatch.

I hab writers block

Negotiator

Anarchy

Postby The first Galactic Republic » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:25 am

Who knew Deadpool, Inigo, Lucina, and Dr Doom would all ally. Of course you know Doom has plans for everyone.

Hank J Wimbleton
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hank J Wimbleton » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:12 am

Anywhere Vriska can forcefully insert themselves and ultimately derail the entire plot into one giant heap of unrelated incidents?

Negotiator

Anarchy

Postby The first Galactic Republic » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:13 am

Hank J Wimbleton wrote:Anywhere Vriska can forcefully insert themselves and ultimately derail the entire plot into one giant heap of unrelated incidents?

If you want to derail the plot, then couldn't you do that anywhere?

Hank J Wimbleton
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hank J Wimbleton » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:16 am

The first Galactic Republic wrote:
Hank J Wimbleton wrote:Anywhere Vriska can forcefully insert themselves and ultimately derail the entire plot into one giant heap of unrelated incidents?

If you want to derail the plot, then couldn't you do that anywhere?

It's a...

Figure of speech?

DAFT Universe
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby DAFT Universe » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:12 am

I CAN'T WRITE VERY WELLLLLLLLL... *breaks down and cries*

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:33 am

Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:Name: 3W Institute

Universe of Origin: Doctor Who

Number of troops: 12 Cybermen left - 1 Timelord

Leader: Missy (aka The Master)

Major Members(You dont need to app as them just list them and their yours to control): Missy - Cyber Commander

Powers of Major Members: Missy is very intelligent and perhaps on par with the Doctor's intelligence. Being able to regenerate and trick others are some finely tuned skills she has. She can also fly the TARDIS. The Cyber Commander is like any other cyberman with laser gun, computing skills, and no emotions. He can control other cybermen and cybermites.

mmmmmmmm oh this gon be gud Accepted!

Gurori wrote:
Gurori wrote:
Name: The Egg-Koopa Alliance

Universe of Origin: Super Mario & Sonic the Hedgehog

Number of troops: 2 Billion

Leader(s): Bowser & Eggman

Major Members(You dont need to app as them just list them and their yours to control):
Doctor Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik
King Bowser Koopa
Metal Sonic
Prince Bowser Junior Koopa
Orbot
Cubot

Powers of Major Members:
Eggman - Is a genius and can build various machines, knows a lot about the Chaos Emeralds.
Bowser - Can breathe fire, has incredible strength and is durable.
Metal Sonic - See Sonic's App
Bowser Jr - Same as Bowser
Orbot - No significant abilities
Cubot - No significant abilities

Name: Shadow the Hedgehog

Half blood?(yes/no): No

Species(if a half-blood this would be their other half): Genetically Engineered Hedgehog

Appearance: He Returns!

Powers/abilities: Speed - Shadow has a speed roughly equal to that of his rival, Sonic.
Chaos Manipulation - Shadow can manipulate Chaos Energy, he needs at least 1 Chaos Emerald to achieve this though. This allows him to throw energy projectiles with Chaos Spear, let out an outwards explosion with Chaos Blast and temporarily stop time (and teleport) with Chaos Control.
Weapons Expertise - Shadow is adept at using Guns and Swords.
Super Form - By using the Chaos Emeralds (or having energy given to him by Super Sonic), Shadow can become Super Shadow. This not only boosts his abilities but allows him to manipulate Chaos Energy without the Emeralds. However, he needs a stable supply of rings to keep the form.
Like Sonic, Shadow can use the Spindash, Boost, Homing Attack and Lightspeed Dash.

Weaknesses: Shadow has one huge-ass ego, so he might end up underestimating his foes.

Destructive Capacity: Building-City Level in Base Form, Planetary in Super.

Equipment: Pistol

Universe of Origin: Sonic the Hedgehog

Affiliation(Good/Evil/Neutral): Good/Neutral (Antihero)

Name: Luigi Mario

Half blood?(yes/no): No

Species(if a half-blood this would be their other half): Human

Appearance: I'mma Luigi! Number One!

Powers/abilities: See Mario's App
(His Tanooki form is a Kitsune rather than a Tanuki)
Luigi can also initiate a field of negative energy around him, which causes anybody within it to strangely trip up.
Luigi also has a technique called the Death Stare, he stares at his opponents angrily which allows him to get a temporary strength boost, this only works after successfully landing a hit. (I created this one for comedy)

Weaknesses: Luigi is scared of virtually everything (but he can muster the courage sometimes).
And like Mario, he'll lose powerups by getting hit a single time, in regular form he'll shrink and then he'll finally be able to die.

Destructive Capacity: See Mario's App

Equipment: None

Universe of Origin: Super Mario

Affiliation(Good/Evil/Neutral): Good

Here

I think Naval already accepted these, but accepted. Including Shadow, on TWO CONDITIONS

-Super forms will be used sparingly, and your Sonic character's story arcs won't involve just collecting the chaos emeralds. We've already done that too many times.

-James can and will kick Shadow's ass at some point. Anytime. Anywhere. Like a get your ass kicked for free card.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:36 am

He could approach Ignis, then screw with her a little.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:40 am

Gurori wrote:
Turmenista wrote:By the way, Gurori, you still got that thingamajig going for the Mario Universe involving Commander Overwatch.

I hab writers block

It's alright my dude, I can help ya if you want.

Just got a get my app up for Bowser and whatshisname.

The Great Devourer of All
Minister

Founded: Dec 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Devourer of All » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:53 am

If somebody doesn't try to stop the Loki-Cipher alliance soon, the multiverse is in for a wild and violent ride.
Last edited by the Devourer 9.98 billion years ago

Pro: Jellyfish

Anti: Heretics

Yymea wrote:We would definitely be scared of what is probably the most scary nation on NS :p

Multiversal Venn-Copard wrote:Actually fairly threatening by our standards. And this time we really mean "threatening". As in, "we'll actually need to escalate significantly to match their fleets."

Valkalan wrote:10/10 Profoundly evil. Some nations conqueror others for wealth and prestige, but the Devourer consumes civilization like a cancer consuming an unfortunate host.

The Speaker wrote:Intemperate in the sea from the roof, and leg All night, and he knows lots of reads from the unseen good old man of the mountain-DESTRUCTION

Slenderman The CreepyPasta King
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:53 am

The Great Devourer of All wrote:If somebody doesn't try to stop the Loki-Cipher alliance soon, the multiverse is in for a wild and violent ride.

STOP MOVING AROUND AND LET BLL SEE RICK!!!!
☻/
/▌ The slenderman is always watching.
/ \
http://www.youtube.com/user/ClubPenguinajl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSTlbpf4Dxo
https://youtu.be/f_GC8wiEuXo
https://youtu.be/mQfcFjzWuX8
Check out my YouTube channel! Some Links are above! ^

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:04 am

The Great Devourer of All wrote:If somebody doesn't try to stop the Loki-Cipher alliance soon, the multiverse is in for a wild and violent ride.

What makes you think I want to stop it ;)
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse