NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - Part Deux

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:52 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Nah!" She said as she nailed Dab before running to find a new place to snipe from.

Dab and Evil Dab respawn as spies.
"Lets-a see an italian spy and a french-a spy walk into the game-a" "And a silly australian sniper gets a taste of her own medicine." The Dab's said disappearing.

Pyro Gretta spawncamped and set the pair of Spys on fire with the Backburner.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:52 pm

Lidev ran to the BLU intel room. "He he he..." She said as she peeked around the corner. Mon appeared in the other side and nodded. She stepped in. "Hey morons!" She taunted as she drew the others away down the hall. Lidev sprinted and grabbed in intelligence. "Alert! You must defend our intelligence!" The Administrator announced as Lidev ran away. "We're not giving it back!" She called out.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Primordial Luxa » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:53 pm

what are the teams?
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:53 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"Soldier tsu shoots Pyro Gretta dead with her rocket launcher well still on fire"
You cannon burn me! Im Already on fire! said Soldier Tsu going to the blue supply closet to heal
"after healing soldier tsu walks back out and looks for someone else to kill"

Engie Arthur Had a Level 3 Sentry and a Wrangler on the balcony. With a push of a button he fired Rockets at Sniper Dab and shot Soldier Tsuyoi with the machine guns. They both were killed within seconds. "This thing ain't on auto-pilot, son!" he mocked their deaths.

(also tsu had rocket jumped on to a building and she was moving around to find lidev"
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:54 pm

Monfrox wrote:Lidev ran to the BLU intel room. "He he he..." She said as she peeked around the corner. Mon appeared in the other side and nodded. She stepped in. "Hey morons!" She taunted as she drew the others away down the hall. Lidev sprinted and grabbed in intelligence. "Alert! You must defend our intelligence!" The Administrator announced as Lidev ran away. "We're not giving it back!" She called out.

Dab spy appears in front of lidev and Evil Dab spy appear behind lidev.
"Game-a" "over"
They both shot lidev killing her.

Meanwhile.
"Where did everyone go?" Good conscious asked herself peeking out of the closet.
She saw a darkling moving towards the closet.
"Crap." She said shutting the door.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:58 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Lidev ran to the BLU intel room. "He he he..." She said as she peeked around the corner. Mon appeared in the other side and nodded. She stepped in. "Hey morons!" She taunted as she drew the others away down the hall. Lidev sprinted and grabbed in intelligence. "Alert! You must defend our intelligence!" The Administrator announced as Lidev ran away. "We're not giving it back!" She called out.

"Game-a" "over"

Meanwhile.
"Where did everyone go?" Good conscious asked herself peeking out of the closet.

A couple grenades rolled to the Spies feet. "We need a teleporter here!" Demo Fortu said as the Grenades detonated and blew both Dabs up. He grabbed the Intel and ran.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:00 pm

Dabfia wrote:Dab spy appears in front of lidev and Evil Dab spy appear behind lidev.
"Game-a" "over"

Meanwhile.

A couple grenades rolled to the Spies feet. "We need a teleporter here!" Demo Fortu said as the Grenades detonated and blew both Dabs up. He grabbed the Intel and ran.

The Spy Dab's respawned.
"Italian spy is going to take a break and turn-a back into a guy." Dab said as she put her revolver down and disappeared.
"Wuss" Evil Dab said turning invisible and running out.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Primordial Luxa » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:00 pm

Dabfia wrote:

"Game-a" "over"

Meanwhile.

OOC: sorry i got side tracked

Primordail shoots the darkling four time the first one misses but the next two hit is square in the chest while the final one blasts through its head. primordial is on it in a flash pinning it to the ground and digging his talons inot its flesh "now". insidious is already on it opening the gate box and drawing in the darkling trapping it in the golden jewllry box. she closes it and intones a rite to close it sealling it for futher use. theres no way that thing would be getting out. "Good, we got it its going to be Ok you can come out"
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:02 pm

Dabfia wrote:Dab spy appears in front of lidev and Evil Dab spy appear behind lidev.
"Game-a" "over"

Meanwhile.

"saw demo fotru and jumped ddown from the buildings"
i believe you have something that belongs to me!
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:03 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
"Game-a" "over"

Meanwhile.

Primordail shoots the darkling four time the first one misses but the next two hit is square in the chest while the final one blasts through its head. primordial is on it in a flash pinning it to the ground and digging his talons inot its flesh "now". insidious is already on it opening the gate box and drawing in the darkling trapping it in the golden jewllry box. she closes it and intones a rite to close it sealling it for futher use. theres no way that thing would be getting out. "Good, we got it its going to be Ok you can come out"

Good conscious walks out of the closet.
Meanwhile.
Dab steps on the owl and kicks it out a window and then she picks up the cellular modifier and turns herself back into a guy.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:03 pm

Dabfia wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:A couple grenades rolled to the Spies feet. "We need a teleporter here!" Demo Fortu said as the Grenades detonated and blew both Dabs up. He grabbed the Intel and ran.

The Spy Dab's respawned.
"Italian spy is going to take a break and turn-a back into a guy." Dab said as she put her revolver down and disappeared.

Demo Fortu detonated the stickybomb trap he had placed at the Blu spawn, killing Spy Dabfia again. "Dominated, ya alley-skulking backstabber!" he said and stickie-jumped over the bridge.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:05 pm

Dabfia wrote:The Spy Dab's respawned.

Demo Fortu detonated the stickybomb trap he had placed at the Blu spawn, killing Spy Dabfia again. "Dominated, ya alley-skulking backstabber!" he said and stickie-jumped over the bridge.

"soldier tsu was chasing demo fotru firing rockets at him"
STAND STILL YA STINKING DRUNK MAGGOT!
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:05 pm

Dabfia wrote:The Spy Dab's respawned.

Evil Dab respawns.
"Bah fuck it, Change games!do a horror game or something Tf2 is getting boring." Evil Dab yelled.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Primordial Luxa » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:06 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:

Good conscious walks out of the closet.
Meanwhile.
Dab steps on the owl and kicks it out a window and then she picks up the cellular modifier and turns herself back into a guy.

she holds up the box and the lid changes to a picture of the Darkling withering inside "dont worry it cant hurt you, this is the thing right?"

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:06 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Demo Fortu detonated the stickybomb trap he had placed at the Blu spawn, killing Spy Dabfia again. "Dominated, ya alley-skulking backstabber!" he said and stickie-jumped over the bridge.

"soldier tsu was chasing demo fotru firing rockets at him"
STAND STILL YA STINKING DRUNK MAGGOT!

"I'll notify yer next o' kin... that ya sucked!" Demo Fortu said and spamed Soldier Tsuyoi with grenades.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:06 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Dabfia wrote:Good conscious walks out of the closet.
Meanwhile.

she holds up the box and the lid changes to a picture of the Darkling withering inside "dont worry it cant hurt you, this is the thing right?"

Good conscious takes a step back and nods.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Primordial Luxa » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:09 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:

Good conscious takes a step back and nods.

"Were going to torture it in our room until it lets your friends go, wanna watch?"

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:10 pm

Dabfia wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Demo Fortu detonated the stickybomb trap he had placed at the Blu spawn, killing Spy Dabfia again. "Dominated, ya alley-skulking backstabber!" he said and stickie-jumped over the bridge.

Evil Dab respawns.
"Bah fuck it, Change games!do a horror game or something Tf2 is getting boring." Evil Dab yelled.

Yeah your right! But im still keeping this soldier costume and rocket launcher"tsu leaves the game and ends up in her room to find nemisis and kouri sleeping"
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:10 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Dabfia wrote:Good conscious takes a step back and nods.

"Were going to torture it in our room until it lets your friends go, wanna watch?"

"No..." Good conscious says almost silently

Meanwhile
It says at the bottom corner of the screen
"Evil Dab has left the game"
"Dab has left the game"
Last edited by Dabfia on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Primordial Luxa » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:16 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:

"No..." Good conscious says almost silently

Meanwhile
"Dab has left the game"

Insidious stares at her like she just said something paradoxal "But...but, (scoff) its torture and the thing scared you" she looks completly befuddeled "why not????"

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:19 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"No..." Good conscious says almost silently

Meanwhile
"Dab has left the game"

Insidious stares at her like she just said something paradoxal "But...but, (scoff) its torture and the thing scared you" she looks completly befuddeled "why not????"

"So? it scared me, so what? Thats not a reason to torture something" Good conscious said stuttering sort of in her voice

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Primordial Luxa » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:24 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:

"So? it scared me, so what? Thats not a reason to torture something" Good conscious said stuttering sort of in her voice

insidious smiled "child, have you ever tortured something, its probably the only activity that allows you to feel like you own the world, that sets your body alight with emotional and physical pleasure, it’s that split second where everything that that victims thinking about has to do with you, you can’t do anything wrong in those blissful hours, you are truly on top of the world and it all come back to that room and that second and that cut and all the stress of the world is lifted from your shoulders and you show your mastery and dominance"

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:26 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"So? it scared me, so what? Thats not a reason to torture something" Good conscious said stuttering sort of in her voice

insidious smiled "child, have you ever tortured something, its probably the only activity that allows you to feel like you own the world, that sets your body alight with emotional and physical pleasure, it’s that split second where everything that that victims thinking about has to do with you, you can’t do anything wrong in those blissful hours, you are truly on top of the world and it all come back to that room and that second and that cut and all the stress of the world is lifted from your shoulders and you show your mastery and dominance"

"No." Good conscious said.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Primordial Luxa » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:28 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:

"No." Good conscious said.

Insidious looks at here with pity, the kind of pity given to a child just born or a man whos never know happiness.
"i'm sorry" she said and left with primordial back into the room.

OOC: im out

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:31 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"No." Good conscious said.

Insidious looks at here with pity, the kind of pity given to a child just born or a man whos never know happiness.
"i'm sorry" she said and left with primordial back into the room.

OOC: im out

(OOC: Night)
Bad Conscious walked up to Good conscious. "You just stood up for yourself didn't you?" Bad conscious said. "Y-yep." Good conscious said now clearly stuttering. "It was that scary wasn't it?" "Y-yes" Good conscious said.
"Cmon lets get back to our apartment." Bad conscious said putting an arm around good conscious and the two walked back to their apartment.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse