NATION

PASSWORD

Super Hero High: Prometheus Rising (IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kershya
Minister

Founded: Jan 08, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kershya » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:15 am

"Right," John said irritably, somewhat annoyed to be dealing with another of the self-proclaimed lords so soon. "He looks safe enough to me so there's really no reason for you to still be here," he continued, looking at Antonio who was still carried by the strange being, "so unless you've got something else you wanted to say it would be a good idea for you to leave. Now."

"Nothing much, no." He say as he carefully put Antonio down. "Well, good bye and good luck." He say with a smile before he vanish into thin air.

Antonio starts to shake as he slowly wakes up.
Full Name:
The United Nine Constitutional Monarchies of Kershya

Economy

Economic Left/Right: -6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.72

Soteres
Attaché

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Soteres » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:49 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Soteres wrote:Dogs are very important. She wrote, nodding sagely. And that's so COOL! I mean, not cool if you can't control it and you're killing dogs all over the place but OTHERWISE... she paused and smiled at her new friend. Very cool. Mine's not that great. I can just make people scared, or i guess make them not scared. But i don't use it like that very much.

"I know. It wasn't my fault... Entirely. He kinda just does what he wants. I don't really have much say in the matter. That could be useful in the right hands. Just gotta think outside the box. Although if you used it on me it might trigger him and considering we're in a space station... I think it would be just a teeny tiny bit dangerous. Just a bit." He joked. "Although you've been pretty nice to me. It seems people that don't treat me like crap aren't on his list of things he wants to turn to paste. Maybe the dog barked at him or something."

Well maybe next time you freak out or whatever i could take away your fear or something and you'd go back to normal! Amie wrote, eager to help. Do you think that could help? I mean i suppose it depends on why you're freaking out... But maybe we could try it!

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:55 am

Corrian wrote:
"You weren't there? Huh, I must have forgot who was all there. Thought you had been with me on all the missions we have done" Caitlin raised an eyebrow but ended up just shrugging her shoulders. "Well, not so much "with me", but, you know...Yeah. We didn't really know each other back then all that well. Now look where we are" She laughed lightly. "Truth be told, it wasn't that exciting. Not bad by any means, but it wasn't nearly as crazy as you may be thinking. It actually went really well. Which I guess is probably a good thing instead of everything going to shit" She replied to Tyler.

Tyler didn't feel bad that Caitlin hadn't been paying attention to him before they got to know each other properly; he hadn't paid much attention to her before he realized how great she was either. Though he did always think that she was very pretty, even before he realized that he liked her, so he had paid a little attention to her at least.

"Things going to shit is generally bad, yeah," he said in joking agreement with her rather obvious statement. "Not that I would know anything about that because everything I do always works out perfectly."

Kershya wrote:
"Nothing much, no." He say as he carefully put Antonio down. "Well, good bye and good luck." He say with a smile before he vanish into thin air.

Antonio starts to shake as he slowly wakes up.

John took a deep breath when Change disappeared, to stem the rising tide of irritation that threatened to overwhelm him, and then headed over to Antonio. Something had clearly been done to the boy, his ears looked strange and there was an aura around him that anyone familiar with the use of magic would be able to pick up on very easily. He had been corrupted. Whether it was during his coma or during his time beyond the gate John had no clue, but the magic of the Fae had infested him and changed him. This could potentially mean that he was now a danger, to the Academy and humanity's interests. John hoped that he wouldn't prove to be because he'd rather not have to kill him.

"Antonio," he said, standing beside the boy, "how are you feeling?"

When the last of the strange intruders vanished Jenkins turned to Markus. Now that the station was safe, its sensors revealing that there were no unauthorized occupants, he felt like his main priority should be to help his men. Markus' mechanical arm had clearly been broken but he seemed to be fine otherwise. And none of the other guards in the gym seemed injured so the plan had worked, Markus and he had been the focus of the enemy attack and so they had saved the others from any real harm.

"Are you hurt, Markus?" he asked.
Last edited by Mighty Asgard on Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kershya
Minister

Postby Kershya » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:24 am

John took a deep breath when Change disappeared, to stem the rising tide of irritation that threatened to overwhelm him, and then headed over to Antonio. Something had clearly been done to the boy, his ears looked strange and there was an aura around him that anyone familiar with the use of magic would be able to pick up on very easily. He had been corrupted. Whether it was during his coma or during his time beyond the gate John had no clue, but the magic of the Fae had infested him and changed him. This could potentially mean that he was now a danger, to the Academy and humanity's interests. John hoped that he wouldn't prove to be because he'd rather not have to kill him.

"Antonio," he said, standing beside the boy, "how are you feeling?"

Antonio groans as he wakes up, his ear twitch with emotion as he does. "Feels like I got the mother of all migraine hangovers, and I never drink alcohol in my entire life." He say as he moves himself to lie on the floor and tries to rest his eyes. "What the hell happen? I didn't think gym class was that bad, dragon or no dragon."
Full Name:

Economy

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:17 am

Soteres wrote:
"I know. It wasn't my fault... Entirely. He kinda just does what he wants. I don't really have much say in the matter. That could be useful in the right hands. Just gotta think outside the box. Although if you used it on me it might trigger him and considering we're in a space station... I think it would be just a teeny tiny bit dangerous. Just a bit." He joked. "Although you've been pretty nice to me. It seems people that don't treat me like crap aren't on his list of things he wants to turn to paste. Maybe the dog barked at him or something."

Well maybe next time you freak out or whatever i could take away your fear or something and you'd go back to normal! Amie wrote, eager to help. Do you think that could help? I mean i suppose it depends on why you're freaking out... But maybe we could try it!

"That might actually work. If we get a place to practice, maybe we can give it a shot." He says getting to his dorm. "Looks like it's my stop. See you around Amie."

Estar
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Estar » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm

Glovania wrote:"Thanks, I think your the first person I've showed voluntarily. Your powers are really cool too, but don't worry, I don't have any combat experience with mine either." Charlie replied. "When did you find out about them? Ooh! Can you light a candle with them?" She asked.

" Thank you so much Charlie, you're one of very few that have had kind things to say about my powers " he said cheerfully, remembering how his brothers and sister appreciated his powers and the happy memories of not having to hide them. " I found out six years ago during a camping trip, my torchlight's battery was dying so I took the light out of it and intensified it " he continued, still remembering those good moments before his father shunned him and kept him from using his superhuman abilities. He smiled at Charlie's curiosity, " No, I can't, but I could probably change it's light, in fact you know what, I'm not all that sure, I've never tried manipulating the light of a flame before..." he said mentally drifting off, imagining what it could possibly be like to play around with candlelight and all it's unique qualities.
" Well Charlie it was a real pleasure meeting you, I'm gonna go set up my quarters, I'll see you in the first class ? "

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:18 pm

Caitlin almost snort laughed in reply to Tyler's apparent sarcasm, and smiled brightly at him. She scoffed and playfully crossed her arms at the next thing that Tyler said, though. "Oh, yeah, I'm sure" She said while smirking. "Just perfect, all the time" She said playfully and sarcastically. "I'm not even sure if everything always working out perfectly is even humanly possible" She added in a more serious tone.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Glovania
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Glovania » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:10 pm

Estar wrote:
Glovania wrote:"Thanks, I think your the first person I've showed voluntarily. Your powers are really cool too, but don't worry, I don't have any combat experience with mine either." Charlie replied. "When did you find out about them? Ooh! Can you light a candle with them?" She asked.

" Thank you so much Charlie, you're one of very few that have had kind things to say about my powers " he said cheerfully, remembering how his brothers and sister appreciated his powers and the happy memories of not having to hide them. " I found out six years ago during a camping trip, my torchlight's battery was dying so I took the light out of it and intensified it " he continued, still remembering those good moments before his father shunned him and kept him from using his superhuman abilities. He smiled at Charlie's curiosity, " No, I can't, but I could probably change it's light, in fact you know what, I'm not all that sure, I've never tried manipulating the light of a flame before..." he said mentally drifting off, imagining what it could possibly be like to play around with candlelight and all it's unique qualities.
" Well Charlie it was a real pleasure meeting you, I'm gonna go set up my quarters, I'll see you in the first class ? "

"Yeah sure!" As they parted ways, Charlie took a few steps then turned around, with one last thing to say. "I know how you would light the candle! You could focus the light into a thin beam - kinda like a laser - then focus that one the candle - it's sort of the same principle as what some weird psychos do to ants with magnifying glasses. Hope that helps!" She turned around and walked off to her room.

Charlie swiped her card in the slot next to the door, then pulled her suitcase into the room. She dumped it on the bed, unlocking it and unzipping the case, to lift the lid. She managed to unpack all her stuff, and then shoved the suitcase under her bed, and sat down on the side of it and pulled out a pad and pencil from her bag, continuing with the sketch she was doing on the shuttle.
Last edited by Bernard Montgomery, 24 March 1976, eight times in total.

West Aurelia wrote:Three times more Americans have married Kim Kardashian than have died from Ebola. I'm not worried.

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:35 pm

Kershya wrote:
Antonio groans as he wakes up, his ear twitch with emotion as he does. "Feels like I got the mother of all migraine hangovers, and I never drink alcohol in my entire life." He say as he moves himself to lie on the floor and tries to rest his eyes. "What the hell happen? I didn't think gym class was that bad, dragon or no dragon."

John wondered if Antonio really didn't remember what had happened or if he was simply trying to play dumb or make a joke by pretending. Either way he didn't feel like explaining everything.

"It's a long story," he answered, "but to keep it brief; we killed the bad guys and saved humanity."

November 16th, two days later
The days after the attack had been busy at the Academy. A veritable army of people had been brought in to repair the damage that had been done to the station. After just two days it was hard to tell that anything had happened at all unless you knew what to look for, but the workers kept working even when there was really nothing left to repair. They were building something new. There had been a gathering the morning after the attack where headmaster Anderson held a small speech and then a moment of silence for the guards who had lost their lives, their names now added to the memorial on the third floor. Thanks to their sacrifice no students were lost in the attack.

On a global scale the aftermath of the attack on Tokyo were becoming clear. A bit over eleven thousand dead, including all the gathered heads of state, and as many injured or slowly dying in hospital. Human supremacist groups were already coming under attack, both verbal and physical, across the world. Some less zealous groups disbanded in the face of a public opinion that had turned against them while others just hardened in their resolve. The Humanity First Front, by far the largest of all the groups, had taken up arms with a speed and readiness that suggested that they had been planning to do so for quite some time.

And life went on at the Academy almost as if nothing had ever happened.

Tyler
When the alarms had shut down and the students had been told that everything was safe on the night of the attack Tyler had retired to his room, after saying goodnight to Caitlin. But no matter how hard he tried he just couldn't fall asleep that night; he tossed and turned and spent hours staring up at the ceiling in the dark, alone with his thoughts and doubts. Frustration over his perceived uselessness ate away at his mind, he knew that people had died because he had been too timid to help them. Again. And he blamed himself because he suspected that if he had only dared to act sooner he could have held the darkness at bay right from the start, and no one would have had to die. It was impossible to do anything to change the past, he knew that, but he wondered how he could make sure that he didn't make the same mistake again.

Eventually he had reached a conclusion and went to dig out a card he had hidden in one of his drawers before sitting down in front of his computer to send a message.

An answer had come the very next morning, a positive answer. His idea was doable, she promised, as long as he could find others willing to join in. Some part of him wished that she had given another answer so that he could continue hiding behind the safety of the excuse that there was nothing he could do. And now that he knew that it was possible he would have to find people willing to help, others who felt like him. He'd have to be careful though, because he very much doubted that the principal would be pleased to hear what he was trying to do.

On the morning of the 16th he was headed for the cafeteria to get some breakfast, though his appetite was decidedly not present. Everyone gathered in the cafeteria at breakfast and he hoped to spot some of his friends so he could speak with them about his idea. A few of the others in his class seemed like they might also think as he did so he might have a talk with them too, he decided.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:56 pm

Ross

Ross had woken up and headed to the mess hall. His hair was a mess and the rest of him looked no different. Despite his rather unkempt appearance he was far more productive in the morning than the afternoon. At least when he wasn't needed to keep people alive. He looked around and thought it was most likely the best for him to learn more about his fellow students. Personalities, people he could befriend, strengths, weaknesses. It never hurt to know things like that. Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it, his father always told him. That advice has saved his life more times than he could care to remember.

Alex
In the two days he had been there Alex learned what had happened and couldn't decide if it would've been better or not if he was there. On one hand, a giant monster who a grudge against... anything could be just as detrimental as it would be helpful. From what some of the students and guards said it was some kind of goo that ate things. He couldn't help but wonder how it would've gone for the "big guy." His stomach growled and he headed to the mess hall. He knew earth was screwed. He knew there wasn't much anyone could do. And he honestly didn't care. It seemed the students up here got along relatively well. Although that might have to do with the crazy amount of heavily armed guards. Regardless, it was quiet and he really felt like blowing off some steam. He hadn't transformed even to his first phase since he got to the station. His first and second forms were what he typically lived in. But it seemed here that somehow it wouldn't be as easy on earth where he could just muscle people who tried to muscle him.
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kershya
Minister

Postby Kershya » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:59 pm

Two days later

Antonio look at himself in the mirror and try to use his power to change his ears back, only to end up turning the water into soda. He simply sigh and his ears droop in response.

"That's not going to work." His reflection reply to him, or, to be precise, his fae half.

"I look like a Tolkien cosplayer with this!" Antonio argue at the mirror.

"That's the price you pay for becoming the Lord of Change."

"That's you, not me. I already have multiple personalities in my head. I don't want you making it worse."

"Fine then." The reflection say as it turns back to normal. Antonio simply sigh and hope that John can fix the ears at least. He then goes to class.
Full Name:

Economy

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:09 am

Cassandra
Through the couple of days, Cassandra didn't do much beyond what you might expect her to do. Which was listening to lots of music once she got her headphones back from that "annoying teacher", as she put it. Likely the exchange took place with some glaring going on at the same time. Beyond that, she just attended classes. She didn't really make any friends, nor did she try to. If anything, she seemed to mostly keep to herself. At least, didn't find any reason to go out of her way to try and associate herself with others. Sure, she had only been here a few days, so making friends was less likely, but still. On top of it all, she could feel some withdrawal issues kicking in the next day. Hell, she had a bit of problems on the first day.

She hadn't talked to the doctors yet for whatever reason, but by the time the current day came around, she was really starting to feel like going to the doctors to ask for something would probably be a good idea. She had woken up feeling quite awful inside, and very shaky. While she didn't know all that much, she was pretty certain that was her having some withdrawal symptoms. It certainly felt like it. It felt like how she felt when going too long without a smoke or something, but pushed to the extreme. And this was just day 2. She couldn't imagine the side effects she would start getting beyond that. It was like the school wanted to torture her for her addictive habits by taking everything away from her (That's how she saw it, anyway). Yeah, she knew she should probably get off of it all, but that didn't mean she didn't consider abruptly taking everything away from her was exactly a good idea, either. She thought slowly weening her off of it would be the best plan. Or maybe that was just what she was telling herself so she could stop feeling so shitty, and was coming up with any excuse to get rid of the withdrawal symptoms.

While most of the students were filing towards breakfast, when she finally got out of bed and got dressed for the day in practically the same thing as her first day here, she began walking in the direction of the Cafeteria, but didn't actually go to the Cafeteria, and found herself leaning against the wall instead, shaking heavily and looking like she was having issues. As if it would calm her down somehow, she pulled up her headphones over her ears and started to turn on some more heavy genres of metal, which is pretty much what she always did . But that didn't exactly seem like the best technique of calming her withdrawal symptoms down, blasting yourself with metal. The first song that played was Only One by Kylesa, a female-fronted sludge metal band. For the moment, she just stayed there, leaning against the wall and listening to her music.

Cassie
Cassie's last few days had been decent, but not great. One thing she was certainly glad for was that her day didn't start off as bad as the day that the Tokyo bomb went off, and the invasion occurred. She hadn't told anyone what had happened that morning, and couldn't get herself to, either. But at the same time she felt awful for feeling like she was hiding something from her friends. Though over time through the last few days, she began to forget about it altogether, or at least for the most part, push it to the back of her mind. Which made her last few days more tolerable, with the expected problems here and there that she now had every day of her life, likely for months and maybe years to come.

Today, she woke up feeling fairly good, but not great. No bad dreams the last few days was definitely a plus. Any time she could go a while without a nightmare was good by her. Especially multiple days in a row. That was something she definitely hoped would eventually go away for good. Dealing with the anxiety and weird social issues was one thing, the nightmares on a regular basis was another. She would rather deal with the former two over nightmares any day of the week. But she had to deal with what had been inflicted upon her, as much as she just wanted it all to magically go away somehow. People having powers or not, there was only so far you could go with changing people.

Cassie got dressed into some basic clothes again. A pair of blue denim jeans, her blue denim jacket, and some basic shirt underneath. For a moment she pondered dressing up in something else today, instead of doing what she always did, which was hiding herself underneath her denim jacket and denim jeans, but one glance at her skirt almost made her devolve into a panic attack, and she decided against that idea once again. Just too many unpleasant thoughts ran through her mind when it came to the thought of wearing something that exposed her again, and she couldn't get herself to even try. Even wearing something as simple as only a t-shirt bothered her nowadays, which was why, even when she was in hot weather, she kept her jacket on.

Cassie headed out of her room, beginning to head towards the Cafeteria, though she wasn't sure how hungry she really was this morning. Still, that was where her friends were most likely located, and being shy or not, with exceptions of her needing alone time, she tended to love to be around her friends, because it felt so good to have any friends at all.

Caitlin
Caitlin hadn't done much of anything at all noteworthy the last couple of days. She had called her parents once, because she felt almost a bit homesick and needed to talk to her parents again after that crazy day, but beyond that, she hadn't done anything noteworthy. She just hung out with Tyler, trained some more, went to class, and that was about it. Pretty much her usual routine if anything. No noteworthy developments, which made sense, since it had only been a few days. Though she did seem almost closer to Tyler than she already was after the whole crazy attack and Tyler's badassry and whatnot.

Caitlin got dressed into some interesting long sleeve shirt, and today, put a hat on for the hell of it. Before all of that though, she had one of her morning showers, and then got dressed and headed out to the Cafeteria. As soon as she arrived, she glanced around for Tyler, because he was the main person she even spent time with, even though she had other friends around that she could hang out with any time. They usually met up somehow, anyway, so she figured that Tyler was her boyfriend, and it made the most sense that she hung around him the most.

Figuring that there was no reason to ask if she could come and sit near Tyler or wherever he was, since they were dating and all, she came over to him and smiled. "Good morning, handsome" She chuckled at her own greeting comment, the word feeling a bit strange on her mind. Mostly because it brought to her annoying, stupid movie characters that said that kind of comment to random boys, or their boyfriends, and it just felt wrong on her mind because of that. "It looks like something is on your mind" She said, saying that because of the fact he looked like he was looking for specific people, and the way he was doing that just gave her that impression. But she said no more, figuring he could say more if he wanted to.

Jodelle
There really isn't much to say about her last few days, having gone back to her normal activities of mostly keeping to herself, talking to Iden while not paying a lot of attention to anybody around her. Yeah, she talked to people here and there, but didn't really try and make any friends more than she had already tempted to or anything. She wouldn't really completely consider Ross as a friend, despite their long conversation. And she hadn't really attempted to talk to him since then, anyway.

Like the others, she got dressed and all that blah blah blah and headed to the Cafeteria like most of the students and whatnot.

Kira
Kira pretty much did her usual through the last few days. Being her strange self, going out of her way to make others happier, helping others out with their problems, whatever. Everything you would expect out of her. It wouldn't be at all surprising if she had given some of her stuff away to people like she had done with giving Simon her Lumin Disc. She still didn't have any specific friends. There were lots of people who liked her and respected her, likely because they had been helped by her, but nobody was specifically HER friends. She just knew people, and that was about it. Knew people that she might as well like as friends, but didn't really state them as specifically being her friends. And she still didn't seem to care.

Kira got dressed like everybody else in the morning, but she had woken up a while ago. Not because she couldn't sleep, but because she was an early riser. But especially so this morning. After getting dressed into her outfit for the day, and of course wearing her signature masquerade mask with it all, she had hopped onto her computer for a while, checking on the news from Tokyo, and checking some of her e-mails from her family, and brother, who had informed her that he was recovering quickly after being attacked at the LGBT protest to protest against the Russian governments "Gay Propaganda" laws. In support of equal rights, of course, for himself and others. Others including his sister that he had just e-mailed. Of course, Kira supported what he had attempted to do for his country quite a bit, because she felt bad for her brother being treated like he was in his own home country because of something he couldn't choose for himself. She didn't worry about herself as much, though, because she acted so distant to the concept of being in relationships or getting married, nobody would even think about what her sexuality was to feel some need to beat her for being naturally different, and if anything, she'd likely get beat up more because of her weirdness if anything. Though everywhere she had been had been pretty good about that, especially her school and her parents, so she didn't worry about any of that. On the other hand, her brother DID want to get married, and be accepted for his same sex relationship, so he fought hard to try and get support. If she was down there right now, she would have joined her brother, too.

After a while of reading through e-mails, scanning news stories, and playing some silly web browser game, she turned off her laptop and closed it, then hopped up and decided it was late enough now that she might as well head off to the Cafeteria to see what she wanted to eat this morning.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:32 pm

With time, Sakura was brought to the infirmary. In the course, it was found to have been a heatstroke and was treated without incident. Even though memory secured the knives that Zhenya summoned, Makoto's lunch with Maria was forgotten. Bramwell also forgot to check himself into infirmary about the odd symptoms, assuming that it would subside as he was proven after heating lunch.
An issue of importance that was forgotten was Taylor. Everyone who knew of the escape attempt and odd ideas about the school's intentions was dead. Taylor's behavior so far was just avoidance of others, a matter which had been successful. Taylor had put in the effort to make grades that were average. The anonymity was an important value as Taylor worked on the untitled books with some hope that anything in there would give her a way-out of the place. Special effort was given to avoid administration and those who she knew to be murderers.
Taylor attended only classes, rarely going anywhere other than classes and an almost always locked dormitory that was not shared.The only exception was going back down it once to see the general security around the door on the excuse of loosing count of the staircases she went down and observation of guards around the elevator in the hope of learning the way they spoke, their patterns, and maybe guards that Taylor could have some chance of success at imitating in the event of an escape opportunity. Not even the cafeteria was a place that Taylor visited, Taylor having set foot in the place just once to attain quite a few water bottles before hoping to never set foot in the place again. The hope was that she would figure-out how to get-out of the place before she would have to risk poisoning by the school's food. Even so, Taylor's efforts at anonymity still required showers and a regular change of outfits so as to not draw attention. The question of how the school would fail to notice a student not entering the cafeteria for days on end was one not on Taylor's mind.
---
Late the night before, two additions to the school came. With the morning, new arrivals arose. Among them was a new teacher, one who often wore sunglasses indoors. His morning was spent in a haze as study plans were made. Even at a table, he was busy writing as he ate poached eggs over french toast.
Two other noted figures on that ship were new students both of the same last name and different dorms. In the morning, the two went about their morning in different ways. The skinnier one wore a sweater-vest, khaki pants, and long-sleeved red collar shirt, sitting at a still mostly unoccupied table by himself as he ate his cereal. The more muscled one took an English breakfast and went for a table that sat fairly normal-looking people. He considered the table that had Maria when Makoto changed his mind.
"I am sorry that I forgot that offer a few days ago," Makoto explained, taking a seat next to Maria. A few items of Makoto's outfit, an outfit that included sneakers, tartan pants, a formal shirt, a sweater vest, a flat-top, and headphones, were enough to make him think that the table would soon be filled with people wearing semi-formal hats with tee-shirts. His jeans-and-tee-shirt-clad self thought that Makoto was a nerd and he simply was not yet interested in befriending nerds. Thinking that a guy wandering around looking for a seat well after everyone else was would be weird, he decided to take a seat at an still uninhabited table and hoped to let other students join him.
Even though Makoto was there, Bramwell was not. Instead, the fool in casual clothes of purple and grey was with Sakura, the later still wearing the same style and bandanna as they collected breakfast.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:57 pm

Sarah arrived to the Vigilante dorms shortly after the incident had been declared over, finding Jay and congratulating him for all he had done that day. It was pretty much because of him that the Vigilante dorms had been kept mostly safe from the invaders and the black sludge, after all, and she had admittedly been fairly impressed upon seeing what he and his ghosts could do when he could bring himself to act. Sure, maybe it hadn't been entirely his deed, the ghosts deserved some credit too, but they were able to fight again thanks to him.

However, despite all of that, she didn't stay with him very long. Despite the fact she hadn't done as much as some others to fight against the invaders, she had used her shadows to keep the sludge at bay for a while, as well as to protect herself when she journeyed to the Hero dorms, without much of a point as she soon found out, and she had also used them to heal the wounded people professor Jackson had rounded up. Since her regenerating technique wasn't perfect, this, too, took a bit of energy out of her, and so by the end of the day she was somewhat tired. Thus, she gave her goodnight to Jay and went to sleep.

The next few days, she didn't really do anything that was worthy of note. A good deal of the time was spent on reading and practicing her powers, as always. She socialized somewhat, though she didn't go out of her way for it, and of course spent some time with Jay, though these were all things one could easily expect her to do.

The present morning, she had risen at an early hour, and so after stretching, showering and spending some time practicing with her powers, she figured that she should head down to the cafeteria, so she headed out to the Vigilante common room, but then she thought that perhaps she should wait for Jay first, so she sat down in the common rooms and waited.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Estar
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Estar » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:07 pm

Archibald spent most of his first day setting up his living quarters, setting up his laptop, electronic kettle, his easel and all his other belongings, eventually settling in like he had lived there his whole life. But one detail was missing, other than his belongings, there were no paintings. In his old room in Spicer Manor you could barely see the wall he had so many paintings. Archibald had a way too much free time in the few months leading up to, and during the vampire attack. His father had become paranoid about his powers and pulled him out of school, prohibiting him from leaving the Manor's grounds.
So with all his free time he dedicated a large chunk of it to his favorite hobby, painting. So, on his second day, to properly set into his new quarters, he prepared his palette, put on his tunes and went for it. He spent hours doing this, but by the time he was done his new painting had come out pretty nice. It was a painting of the Manor and it's surrounding gardens, the lake always was a peaceful place where he could relax and seeing it, even in painting relaxed him too.
During the rest of his day he wondered around the Hero Dorms, casually checking out his neighbors, curious to see some more powers in action. After unsuccessfully doing just that, he hung out with Charlie in the Common Room, whom he had met on his arrival, it was lots of small talk, they talked about their impression of the Academy, their dorms, cracked a few jokes all the usual things.
And so his third day at the Academy started, Archibald woke up, showered, put on a his clothes and brushed his teeth before heading down to breakfast. He seemed to be among the last up, which seemed strange to him, normally he was an early riser. So he went down to the cafeteria on his own, and after receiving his food, he looked around for Charlie, the only person he knew, but couldn't see her, just then he noticed the boy he had sat next to during the trip and wondered if he could go introduce himself.
" Hi there, my name is Archibald. You're Alexander right ? we sat together on the way here, I was wondering if I could join you for breakfast ? " he asked in the most polite manner he could bring up.
Last edited by Estar on Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:13 pm

Alex was eating away at his breakfast when he noticed the kid from the shuttle ride over had sat next to him. "Sure man. I don't mind." He said. "Yeah. How'd you know my name? Ohh.. You must've seen my passport right? Well, Don't keep me in suspense buddy. What's your name?" Alex asked. "And since you're in this school in which there are more armed guards than there are at the white house... You must have some kinda superpower like everyone else. What can you do?"
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lightwood (Ancient)
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lightwood (Ancient) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:52 pm

dressed simply in a black turtleneck with too-long sleeves and black jeggings, with a holster on her for her (you guessed it) black phone, 99 had shocking pink headphones in. she was playing broken, by gorillaz, a band she had found on accident. she liked the idea of a virtual band, and was strangely drawn to murdoc. maybe it was the tongue. she walked into the cafeteria, grabbed food, and browsed for somewhere to sit.

Hornesia
Senator

Founded: Jul 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornesia » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Victoria woke up to the sound of her phone's alarm. She opened her eyes, expecting to see her old room, and got over the initial shock of not seeing it. She then remembered that was in Orbit, in a boarding school and it would be a while before she was back on earth. She got out of bed and got dressed, going through the usual morning routine and walking outside into the common area. It was only her first real day at the school, and she was still getting used to the layout. It took her 15 minutes to figure out where exactly the cafeteria was and get there. She grabbed some food and tried to find an isolated seat away from others. She figured that it wasn't a good idea to try and actively make friends, as that's usually how you attract bullies and that's the last thing she wanted. Se eventually succeeded in finding an empty seat not too close to anyone else, and began eating her breakfast.
Hobbies:Civil war reenacting, Filmmaking doing stupid things with cars
Music: Hardcore Punk/Metalcore/Post-Hardcore/Screamo/Whatever they're calling loud music with screaming these days
Bands I'm into: Silverstein, Defeater, The Ghost Inside, Expire, Ice Nine Kills, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Amidst The Grave's Demons
Movies/TV: The Dirties, End of Watch, Sicario, Frozen, True Detective, The Fall, Happy Valley
Literature: Kurt Vonnegut, The Kite Runner, Truman Capote, Southern Gothic

Pseudo-redneck half Jew liberal from the deep south.

Glovania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Glovania » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:11 pm

Charlie woke up, and was briefly confused as to why she was not in her old room in Toronto. Then she remembered that she was on a space station orbiting the Earth, and grinned. It had never really hit her that she was in orbit. She got in the shower, then quickly got dressed. She grabbed a few things, before heading down to the cafeteria, with the help of her map. She walked into the cafeteria, and grabbed some toast and butter, before looking for a place to sit. She saw that another person was doing the same. She walked over to him, food in hand, and realised in was Archie. She smiled and walked over to the table he sat down at. "Hi. Can I join you two?" She said to Alex and Archie.

West Aurelia wrote:Three times more Americans have married Kim Kardashian than have died from Ebola. I'm not worried.

Kershya
Minister

Postby Kershya » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:22 pm

Antonio simply goes to the cafeteria to eat and look for anyone familiar. His elf ears would make him the laughing stock in his embarrassment but he has to eat either way.

He simply brings his food to Bramwell's table. "Hey, it's been a while."
Last edited by Kershya on Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Full Name:

Economy

Orinon
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:00 am

Pre timeskip

Markus shrugged at Jeckins' question.
"I'm fine. My arm, however, is fucked. Man, I liked this one too," he said somewhat remorsefully. "Ah well. I'll see if getting another one delivered is possible or not.

November 15th, 105km south of Darwin, 6:42am local time

The television was the only source of artificial light in the dark lounge, the first rays of sunlight visible over the horizon filtering through the window. And as the news show switched to a view of Singapore, reporting a terrorist attack on a skyscraper in the city, a rather tired chuckled came from the person laying on the couch.
"It's kinda funny. They think some human activist group did this," the person, a teenaged boy, said. He then groaned and clutched at his bandaged shoulder, prompting the youngest person in the room to move from her seat.
"Damnit, CT, don't touch it," Abigale Moyle said, kneeling beside him and checking his bandages. Underneath the commanding tone in her voice was layered, and obvious, concern. Flinching as sunlight came into the room and hit the eyepatch that covered her left eye, she then sighed and looked at CT with her good eye, the red color at odds with the concerned look.
"I'm fine. Really," CT said. Abigale snorted in amusement.
"You have a hole in your shoulder. You are not fine. Not yet, anyway," she replied. She then looked around as the sound of a door opening.
"Oi, you two still alive?" A female voice shouted. A yelp followed a moment later, followed by two people entering the room.
"That joke was in bad taste and you know it," Markus Templar said, never-the-less grinning. A thin film of dust coated his features, giving his white hair a small amount of coloration. The woman beside him laughed, before speaking in a strong Australian accent.
"Oh forgive me for making a joke, Marky. Look, they're fine. No harm done," Astrid Corvenus replied. Her white hair was tied into a ponytail, which didn't prevent it from being coated in dust along with the rest of her. With a kind smile, kinder personality and somewhat aged appearance, it wasn't a hard leap to identify her as Markus' aunt. In reality, she was Markus' elder sister.
"And that's good. I owe them that much, after the shit I put them through," Markus said softly, before walking to the armchair that Abigale had been occupying moments ago and falling onto it.
"So." The small word was all Abigale said, but it carried the weight of the world. Markus sighed, before rubbing his forehead.
"So... I am now a very wanted man," Markus said after several moments.
"Ya more then welcome to bunk here for a while. You know, until you can do that thing you do and get a new name," Astrid called from the kitchen, the sounds of cooking and a kettle boiling following.
Markus shook his head, a grim smile on his face.
"I've got a family this time, sister. I can't just up and leave them," he replied.
"They're welcome here, too. I've got more then enough space and, truth be told, it's been lonely here since Barry passed on," Astrid replied, walking into the room with a set of fresh bandages and a small pot of hot water. "Help me here, will you Abigale?" Abigale nodded, taking the bandages and pot from Astrid, who looked briefly at the wall of pictures, paintings and photos that took up an entire wall, before setting about undoing CT's bandages.
"I'll call Laura later. When she's actually awake. Now, you two," Markus said, pointing at Abigale and CT. "What are we gonna do about you?"
"I'll stay with you, Markus. Ah... Got nowhere else to go. Can't go back home. They'll want Thomas, not CT," CT said, gasping as the bandages were pulled from his shoulder, revealing a sizable bullet wound. After shining a small flashlight on the wound, Astrid nodded.
"Good good. No sign of infection. You did a good job with this, girl," she said, affectionately tussling Abigale's hair.
"I've had experience," she replied simply.
"What about you, Abigale?" Markus said. Abigale turned to look at Markus.
"I'm going back up there. My family's there. And... I have an order to follow," she said softly.
"And what's that?" Markus asked. Abigale chuckled and smiled.
"Come back."

November 16th, 5am Station Time

Abigale was shook awake by the shuttle touching down in the hanger bay. Yawning softly as the muted sound of the engines faded, she then undid her seat straps and stood up, waiting for the pilots to disembark before following them out of the hatch.

Markus stood in front of the hanger bay entrance, tapping his foot impatiently as he waited for the decompression lockdown to fade. His left sleeve was empty, tied off at the elbow to prevent it from getting in the way. Sighing as he shifted his weight from one foot to the other, Markus almost considered asking for Kara to hurry the process up. Luckily, his impatience was curbed by the sound of the doors unsealing, followed by them opening. Immediately, Markus bolted forward, ignoring the smell of engine fumes as he fixed his stare on why he was so damn eager to get into the hanger; His youngest sister. For her part, Abigale froze in place, meeting Markus' gaze with her own one eyed stare. Her left eye was obscured by her hair, but Markus could still see the massive eyepatch that covered it, along with a good deal of the left side of her face. The coat she wore was also new; equal parts solider's longcoat and lab-coat, it hide her body well, and gave her some well-needed physical presence.

Before Markus could express anything relating to her return, however, Abigale disappeared from view. Then, Markus felt a impact against his torso, and looked down to see her hugging him, her arms tightly wrapped around him. After a few moment, Markus chuckled happily, and returned the hug with one of his own.
"Welcome back, Abigale," he said softly. Abigale nodded against his chest, before looking up at him, a small, happy smile on her face.
"I'm back, sir. I came back," she said. Markus chuckled again, patting her on the shoulder gently.
"That you did. And I am so bloody relieved that you did."

8am

The elevator doors opened, and a yawning Josh stepped out. After taking the time to finish his yawn, he blinked sleepily, before making his way towards the cafeteria. Behind him, Goltia and Grace followed, far more awake despite getting less sleep then he did. The two were animatedly talking, discussing the Earth show that they had finished the first season of the previous night.
"You've got to feel for his kids, though. I mean, his daughters watched him get executed," Grace said as the trio walked into the cafeteria. Goltia nodded, brushing some of Grace's hair from her face, getting a small 'Thanks' from the albino.
"Yeah. But, it was a pretty stupid thing to do, going up to Cersei like that," Goltia replied. Grace nodded, before seating themselves at their usual spots at the usual table; Goltia in the middle, Grace to her right, and a space for Josh on her left. Said spot was filled a moment later when said brother sat down, a cup of coffee in each hand. Goltia's attempt at taking one of the cups resulted in a orange barrier appearing and a nasty electric shock for her troubles.
I did some threads a long ass time ago that some people care about Iunno ya'll crazy.

Answers to Orinon or Watery. Part time author, part time gas station attendant, full time cynical bastard.

Estar
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Estar » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:03 am

Alex was eating away at his breakfast when he noticed the kid from the shuttle ride over had sat next to him. "Sure man. I don't mind." He said. "Yeah. How'd you know my name? Ohh.. You must've seen my passport right? Well, Don't keep me in suspense buddy. What's your name?" Alex asked. "And since you're in this school in which there are more armed guards than there are at the white house... You must have some kinda superpower like everyone else. What can you do?"

" Archibald Spicer" he said , " Yeah I couldn't help but notice your passport on the shuttle, hope you don't mind " he said with his usual smile while he sat himself properly. " I can manipulate and control light, I'm still trying to find out my limits, I didn't get to push it at all back home. " he explained. " So here I am, although I have to agree on the guard thing, I wasn't expecting the security to be so tight, but I wonder if this is just the aftermath from that accident they had before we arrived or if it's always like this. " he told Alex.
" Anyway, I noticed you didn't come to the Hero Dorm, which one are you in ? Also, what are your powers ? " He asked before taking a bite of an apple he was having for breakfast.

Glovania wrote:
Charlie woke up, and was briefly confused as to why she was not in her old room in Toronto. Then she remembered that she was on a space station orbiting the Earth, and grinned. It had never really hit her that she was in orbit. She got in the shower, then quickly got dressed. She grabbed a few things, before heading down to the cafeteria, with the help of her map. She walked into the cafeteria, and grabbed some toast and butter, before looking for a place to sit. She saw that another person was doing the same. She walked over to him, food in hand, and realised in was Archie. She smiled and walked over to the table he sat down at. "Hi. Can I join you two?" She said to Alex and Archie.

Just after taking the bite, he heard Charlotte approach him and Alexander. He looked up at her and grinned, he enjoyed her company, she had been nice to him right on the spot and he appreciated it. " Goodmorning Charlie ! " he said happily, " Sure thing, come and join us, I was introducing myself to Alexander here, we were on the shuttle together on the way here. " He explained.
" We were talking about all the guards and I just asked him about his powers "
Last edited by Estar on Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Glovania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Glovania » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:40 am

Estar wrote:

" Archibald Spicer" he said , " Yeah I couldn't help but notice your passport on the shuttle, hope you don't mind " he said with his usual smile while he sat himself properly. " I can manipulate and control light, I'm still trying to find out my limits, I didn't get to push it at all back home. " he explained. " So here I am, although I have to agree on the guard thing, I wasn't expecting the security to be so tight, but I wonder if this is just the aftermath from that accident they had before we arrived or if it's always like this. " he told Alex.
" Anyway, I noticed you didn't come to the Hero Dorm, which one are you in. Also, what are your powers ? " He asked before taking a bite of an apple he was having for breakfast.

Glovania wrote:

Just after taking the bite, he heard Charlotte approach him and Alexander. He looked up at her and grinned, he enjoyed her company, she had been nice to him right on the spot and he appreciated it. " Goodmorning Charlie ! " he said happily, " Sure thing, come and join us, I was introducing myself to Alexander here, we were on the shuttle together on the way here. " He explained.
" We were talking about all the guards and I just asked him about his powers "

"Hi Alex. I'm Charlie." She said, sitting close to Archie. "I know what you mean. There sure are a lot of guards around. If you guys were talking about your powers, I can control crystal - and turn into it too!" She said, taking a bite out of her toast. "What about you Alex?"

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:11 am

"I'll call you Archie." He joked. "My powers? Think The Hulk. But spiky and gray instead of green. Although instead of going straight from small to giant. There's a sort of middle ground where I'm not completely out of it, but I'm not as strong. It's a trade off. The stronger I get, the less control I have. I can sort of direct the big guy but he pretty much does whatever he wants. Whether it be eating, smashing, or a combination of the two. Sure they have Nazi like security, but then again, there are some people here who can probably so some pretty crazy stuff. I wonder how many cameras they got watching us..."

Glovania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Glovania » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:40 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:"I'll call you Archie." He joked. "My powers? Think The Hulk. But spiky and gray instead of green. Although instead of going straight from small to giant. There's a sort of middle ground where I'm not completely out of it, but I'm not as strong. It's a trade off. The stronger I get, the less control I have. I can sort of direct the big guy but he pretty much does whatever he wants. Whether it be eating, smashing, or a combination of the two. Sure they have Nazi like security, but then again, there are some people here who can probably so some pretty crazy stuff. I wonder how many cameras they got watching us..."

Charlie shrugged. "I don't really mind about the cameras. But a spiky Hulk? That sounds cool!" She smiled, trying to imagine a grey Hulk.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse